Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Go to first new post Locals of WCO!
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:07 PM
Go to first new post RC Camp Defense Event -...
Last post by taillow
Today 10:59 PM
Windy Hills
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 10:53 PM
long lost haters [p]
by marshy
Last post by Puddle~
Today 10:40 PM
ShadowClan Grimpeak
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 10:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old January 30th, 2023, 01:00 AM

Bump Policy: 48 hours
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: January Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravensong View Post

**Doeheart**

A calmness seeped through the queen and, for a moment, everything else seemed to be forgotten. She shook her head, not thinking too deeply about his observation of her thoughts, but there was a reassurance in hearing somebody else being glad for her presence. Being a mother was thankless. She never expected any sort of show of appreciation from her kits, that wasn't their job. Elkkit made a show of needing her comfort, though he avoided admitting it; and there was a certain sense of comfort in those moments, in the validation that she had the ability to lend needed comfort to her kit. But it wasn't the same as being wanted for simply being present by a being outside of kits who relied on her. It was such a simple comment, possibly random, often times just something cats said to have something to say. Nonetheless, she couldn't, and didn't care to try to, take it impersonally. Regardless what the tom's intentions were, she interpreted how it best suited her in that moment and for that she was grateful to Aldermane, even if for only saying the words aloud.

She gasped mildly as a cat rushed passed, forcing Aldermane to dodge out of the way. She wasn't aware of his shifted position closer to her until the momentary rush of adrenaline subsided as she looked after the oblivious cat and back at Aldermane. She smiled as he made an attempt at encouraging her. "I'd never have been able to tell, you're a natural. But I'm not sure how much that means coming from a queen who spends all her time with kits," she laughed quietly but was quickly caught off-guard, anything she was going to say immediately forgotten as soon as she heard him say he'd like to keep talking to her. She couldn't remember ever being to affected by another cats' words. She was an older first-time queen, despite always being drawn to kits and motherhood. She hadn't been so easy to woo, not that she felt wooed, only that she was feeling something. His words, the word of a stranger, even one within her clan, made her feel seen, validated. She nodded, "You're right. No need to be worried. Hopefully we can practice with each other more often? My kits are close to their apprentice ceremony, I wouldn't want to make a fool of myself around cats who are less understanding once I return to the warrior's den." She met Aldermane's eyes and split into a small smile.

Aldermane found it hard to focus on anything but his brief conversation with Doeheart, even as announcements were starting to be called out. As the crowds around them seemed to go hush for the leaders, he simply lowered his voice, determined not to lose hold of a moment where he enjoyed talking to someone. He leaned the slightest bit closer to avoid having to speak too loudly and possibly annoy their neighbors.
"Ha, I'm glad you think I'm a good conversationalist."
He smiled brightly, nose creasing just a bit as he did, the way it only did when he was giving a real smile, but it probably made it look like a sneer to the unaquainted.
He dropped his smile, suddenly worried Doeheart might have seen it as such.
"That was meant to be a smile. I've been told it looks more like I'm looking for a fight. I'd feel bad if you thought I was angry at you suddenly."

He fell silent to listen to the queen speak about her kits. Aldermane takes a moment to remember if he'd seen her little squirts around camp before. He was pretty sure Elkkit was hers, it was such a unique name not to remember it, but drew a blank on the second kit's name.
At the mention of talking to each other more, he gave a smaller, more self-conscious and shy smile.
"I'd like that. I think I'll hold you to that promise in the future."
It had been so long since he'd been around a cat he genuinely enjoyed being around and talking to.
"Speaking of your kits..... is it alright if I ask how they're doing?"

(This isn't my best reply lol, pls forgive the brevity)

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 30th, 2023, 10:36 AM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abyssopelagic View Post

Aldermane found it hard to focus on anything but his brief conversation with Doeheart, even as announcements were starting to be called out. As the crowds around them seemed to go hush for the leaders, he simply lowered his voice, determined not to lose hold of a moment where he enjoyed talking to someone. He leaned the slightest bit closer to avoid having to speak too loudly and possibly annoy their neighbors.
"Ha, I'm glad you think I'm a good conversationalist."
He smiled brightly, nose creasing just a bit as he did, the way it only did when he was giving a real smile, but it probably made it look like a sneer to the unaquainted.
He dropped his smile, suddenly worried Doeheart might have seen it as such.
"That was meant to be a smile. I've been told it looks more like I'm looking for a fight. I'd feel bad if you thought I was angry at you suddenly."

He fell silent to listen to the queen speak about her kits. Aldermane takes a moment to remember if he'd seen her little squirts around camp before. He was pretty sure Elkkit was hers, it was such a unique name not to remember it, but drew a blank on the second kit's name.
At the mention of talking to each other more, he gave a smaller, more self-conscious and shy smile.
"I'd like that. I think I'll hold you to that promise in the future."
It had been so long since he'd been around a cat he genuinely enjoyed being around and talking to.
"Speaking of your kits..... is it alright if I ask how they're doing?"

(This isn't my best reply lol, pls forgive the brevity)

**Doeheart of Riverclan**
[ Likewise >< ]

Heat flushed through her as Aldermane leaned in closer to her. She was caught off-guard until she was made slowly aware of the leaders making their announcements and instantly felt self-conscious for having both missed the leaders talking and thinking Aldermane's actions had been anything beyond lowering his voice but still allowing her to hear him over the noise outside their little conversation. She took in a small, slow breath and smiled. Her smile was returned by something akin to a sneering smile from the tom and, for an instant, she was concerned she'd offended the tom but she quickly relaxed. Actually it endearingly reminded her of a kit learning how to express themselves and she felt herself melt a little inside. A brief moment of concern at him dropping his smile was followed by his explanation. She giggled quietly and shook her head, assuring in a whisper, "How could anybody take that menacing? It's the cutest smile I've ever seen." She moved a paw closer to him, resting it on the ground beside on of his, reassuringly.

She averted her eyes as he seconded wanting to talk more. Was there more to her wanting to talk to him beyond just practicing? Surely not more than appreciating making a new friend. She sighed contentedly. Doeheart met Aldermane's eyes, her mind wandering out over her kits, all of her kits. On one paw, she felt she needed to answer the question with all of her kits, but on the other she felt like she'd be bringing down the mood and seeming as though she were looking for pity to begin talking about all of her kits who'd disappeared or died. "My kits..." At one point she'd adored that question, any excuse to talk about her kits was a welcome one. Growing up she never expected to feel any way other than love and excitement at answering the question. But now, there was an overshadow of depressiveness. She smiled, "Elkkit and Firekit. They're getting so big now it seems I don't see much of Firekit anymore. Elkkit is a spitfire. Him and his sister Heronkit used to get into it quite a bit." She smimled fondly, remembering the two kits together. It would've been nice if Elkkit had had a sibling to grow up with who was more like him, shared his roots. She had no doubts in her kits' abilities but having two challenged kits, at least they could lean on one another a bit. "They're great kits." She cleared her throat from her reminiscing and looked back up at Aldermane, "Do you have any kits?"

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old January 30th, 2023, 02:00 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Were these cats mousebrained, or what? It was clear, the tabby was scrutinising the trouble below with tired, narrowed eyes. Honestly. He'd have to hope not all of ThunderClan was like that (at least Sparrowstar seemed to have a better head on her shoulders). Referring the warrior, that is, the one he previously saw at Smallpines a few sunrises ago. But let's rewind - that was not all Gingerfrost took notice off this evening, he was just tired.

You see, it would be no surprise to learn that he was a bit surprised at Twilightstar joining him on the deputy's seats. Naturally, it didn't show much. He didn't care all that much either, it was just an unusual sight. He politely (for yes, he had manners) returned her nod before returning to his lamenting. Fallownose followed close behind and while he would advice ShadowClan's spot instead, he felt too tired to bother. So he remained silent. Maybe returned a greeting if there was one. Then, much like the rest of his limbs, tucked his head under his to protect himself from the rain. He was now a full loaf. But the young RiverClan deputy didn't care much; he never much cared for his imagine - they could think of him what they wanted - as long as it didn't affect the rest of his family and friends. Dead or alive.

Now, the he had taken notice of Wormbite approaching Goldensnake for some inaudible muttering as well, peeking out from below his soaked body, before promptly putting his head into hiding. All that remained, a pair of freezing ears. It wasn't until an unknown presence came upon the stones that Gingerfrost, once more, peeked an eye out of see who it was - decidedly not Copperfire. So; the former ThunderClan deputy kicked the bucket, huh? Or so he assumed (kidnapped by twolegs, actually, but it came down to the same things. He wasn't there). Well, he almost expected it. They started thinking he'd passed on two moons ago, when he couldn't be punctual (not that Ginger ever was) and now it had come true. Gingerfrost didn't feel much loss, especially if he wasn't actually dead. He grunted a greeting to Thrushfur, silent it may be, and that was that. He was tired, he wanted to go home, and the leaders were taking forever to make their reports. It wasn't until Pikestar (thank goodness) started them off that things seemed to proceed in silent smoothness, much to his pleasure. Though, if he had to be honest, he was interested to see how having someone closer to his age around would unfold. Simply because both Copperfire and Fallownose seemed old (not to mention Twilighstar, but he had too much respect for her to call her old. Fallownose had yet to reach that tier), Thrushfur seemed younger than both. It shouldn't change much of anything if his reasoning was clear.

That is, until someone had to speak up about ShadowClan lack of deputy. And of course, it was a ThunderClanner. Now, he knew it was unusual not to choose a deputy. But this once? He could understand Dawnstar's potential reasoning. It was twisted, in a way, but if she didn't see anyone fit enough to lead ShadowClan after her passing, then he didn't blame her for not choosing a second in command until she did. It could be simple as that, nothing to have an outburst over. The situation would change, however, if what she was looking for was a cunning mass murderer as deputy. That would be more than troublesome (though should Dawnstar die before anyone takes over, chances are ShadowClan wouold decent into chaos, much like ThunderClan and, briefly, RiverClan once did. It might knock them down a few pegs, though he wasn't planning on it. Not one bit). Similarly, the dark leader had a point when pointing out ThunderClan's moons of being without leadership, but the situation was different and stuff and things. If you were in his mind, it wouldn't be difficult to tell that he found this a bore and an annoyance - the arguing more than the facts. As long as it wouldn't end up causing trouble for RiverClan.

By now his head has emerged again, idly watching the situation unfold until Fallownose inquired Twilighstar about leaving. The WindClan deputy had a point. Begrudgingly, Gingerfrost unfolded himself to send a look up Pikestar's way, one he would hopefully see to understand the tabby's query of 'Shall we go too?'. If these two were going to go at each other's throat's, he didn't want to be around to see it.

[ @canineantics | @NinjaBloss @Moonraven @Eaglet - for them mentions/thoughts of them ]

Old January 30th, 2023, 04:15 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Twilightstar relaxed back at Fallownose's side when Dawnstar continued with her report, more or less ignoring the apprentices. The she-cat seemed to be doing alright despite the constant absence of a deputy, but considering Dawnstar's leadership style she shouldn't be shocked. Her choice about ShadowClan's deputy was unsurprising at this point and none of her concern. The WindClan leader might have found it troubling if Dawnstar hadn't been leading for as long as she has. It was unlikely ShadowClan would be following in ThunderClan's paw steps, or so she hoped.

There was a slight commotion from ThunderClan on Dawnstar's decision, Sparrowstar was quick to shut that down and carry on with her announcement. Twilightstar glanced at the new tom, Thrushfur who replaced Copperfire as ThunderClan's new deputy. Fallownose's comment about leaving had her turning her head to glance at him before nodding in agreement. "WindClan it's time to depart." Twilightstar yowled, standing up as she leaped down from her perch. "Bring up the rear please," Twillightstar told Fallownose before leading the way out.
@NinjaBloss

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old January 30th, 2023, 04:19 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Lilyheart followed ashclaw with the clan

Ashclaw walked with the clan

Scalepaw sighed" ok well bye frogpaw i'll see you at the next gathering" he meowed running after his clan
@IvyHasSpirit [for viewing you don't have to respond]

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 30th, 2023, 08:27 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Berrypaw

She had not been expecting this. Not at all. When you thought of a specific cat, they didn't materialize beside you. But apparently, that was how it worked with Snowybreeze. Yes, Berrypaw was startled with the sudden, albeit familiar, touch of a cold nose against her cheek, but she didn't dislike it either. Her gaze flared to life with absolute joy upon seeing Snowybreeze settle beside her. Snowybreeze, who she'd thought had forgotten about her, or cast her aside. How could she think such horrible things about her best friend? Now it was her turn to remind herself that he was really really the best friend a cat could ask for.

Offering Snowybreeze a small, happy smile, Berrypaw inclined her head briefly to rest it against his shoulder in a silent gesture before moving back once more. "You can sit here." She affirmed softly, gaze darting to Ashpaw as she finished the words, so that the albino molly would know that she too was accepted here. The only shame that the spotted female probably had was the way her fur was entirely flattened, making her look like a drenched rat, as well as the fact that she had sand stuck to her tail, hindlegs, and toes. Just the thought of how she must look made her feel wholly self-conscious, even though Berrypaw wasn't usually one for looks. She didn't know if her newfound companions would be okay with Snowybreeze and Ashpaw joining them, but if they were not, the speckled molly could always offer to move away. Her clanmates, her best friend, mattered more than the other clans. Especially... No, she would not be biased just because of the one thing that'd changed her life.

Blinking at the ShadowClan apprentice - Aspenpaw - as he spoke, Berrypaw offered him a hesitant smile, and then half-raised a sand-encrusted paw to wave before realizing how dirty her paws were. Oops. "Hello. I mean, hi." Nice to meet them? Maybe... Maybe she was wrong, and perhaps ShadowClanners were nice after all.

[ @Alchemist Kitsune - Snowybreeze / @Cupidity - Gentlepaw / @Erebus - Aspenpaw / @Ashie da WindClanner - Ashpaw ]

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.
Old January 30th, 2023, 11:21 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

➻ WORMBITE || RIVERCLAN SHIELD || HE/HIM || @perseus.

Huh. Wormbite was taken aback at Ospreypaw's quiet chirp of worry, he could practically feel the concern waving off the innocent apprentice. His eyebrows furrowed together, "... I do not. Understand. " He was not injured, why would he need someone to support him? No one could do anything for this particular feeling. Wormbite was just .. this. This was not new. Sure, heightened at the moment, but it was familiar.

He switched his weight to his uninjured leg, ducking his head away at the compliment. He offered a grunt of acknowledgement, feeling his fur beginning to burn. He. Did. Not like. This. It was weird. Why was he being talked to? He wasn't, cool, he was a warrior. Riverclan and Thunderclan were hardly on decent terms. No offerings? A scam. A lie.

Wormbite's misshaped ears perked up at the mention of Fogcloud. "Ah. Yes. I do. They are nice. Respectable. " Maybe this could have ended on a positive note if there hadn't been.. an unpleasant disruption. Mmrgh. He didn't understand the context, didn't care, it was something between Thunderclan and Shadowclan.

Just, everything was .. Loud. And, and this didn't help. His fur was crawling, and it was itchy, and the sand was rough - he was cold and wet and there was mud, and if Shadowclan was getting frustrated then it could turn worse with their untamed tempers. He. He couldn't breathe. He couldn't breathe.

He took a desperate gasp, lifting his front paws to paw at his ears to shut the sound out. Loud. It only seemed to become worse, focusing on the sounds and sensations that were pushing him into .. he didn't know. Wormbite slowly sank into the ground completely, kneeling down as he squeezed his eyes shut. Ospreypaw was forgotten, pushed into the back of his mind. He laid very still, very still. Waiting for Pikestar's voice, pleading to hear the announcement that they would leave

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; January 31st, 2023 at 12:13 AM.
Old January 30th, 2023, 11:49 PM
⌗ ✶ dog days are over

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days / 1 day if time sensitive
My Mood: Mysterious

Cowpaw smiled brightly at the incorporation of paw gestures. While smile, it meant the world to him. Offered a comfort against the worries in his head - that he was a simple nuisance. He could never explain his method of communication, and he didn't believe anyone would really quite understand. Cowpaw thrived when he could throw away verbal language to the wind, his silence was blessed, and words were a divinity he could not fathom. He would not disrespect them.

"Always, " He responded, lifting a paw and unsheathing his claws before making a circular motion over a couple of times. Endless, forever. He smiled.

As Fawnlight moved on, Cowpaw nodded in agreement. A peaceful gathering was to be desired. With the short announcements, he offered a happy chirp of pleasure to show he was glad all was well in Riverclan. His gaze turning softer as she turned to rest her tail on his shoulder, "Thank you.." He put his paw to his chin and pulled away, eyes shining with gratitude.

It appeared Sundust soon arrived, and the medicine cat took note how Roseraven was not with him. Oh, perhaps she was sick? He shook his head gently. He pushed the juniper stick to the Thunderclan's medicine cat. Before he could really respond, he congratulated Fawnlight on her full name. This was not news to him, having met with her prior because of Twigkit but he still grinned, she truly was a shining light! A lovely name for a lovely cat. "Congratulations, " Cowpaw signed, ears perking up as Ivysnake turned to speak to him.

His smile shifted into one that was albeit forced, ducking his head to lick at his shoulder with a flash of embarrassment. Right. His name. He shook his head, averting his mismatched gaze. "I.. would love for my name.. but it is not up to me.. I simply must wait when Starclan... has deemed me ready.." He gestured, but he didn't.. he didn't believe in his own words. With guilt, Cowpaw did feel his name was overdue and .. stars, dare he say, he felt envy? Roseraven had been apprenticed the same time he was, or about, and she had gotten hers. Fawnlight even less.

He was one of the oldest medicine cats in terms of holding his rank but at last, he was the only paw. He.. he didn't believe his knowledge was lacking, per say. From his own view, he had the same amount as them all.

In the midst of his thoughts, Cowpaw remained unresponsive for the rest of the gathering - drifting away with his worries stirring. Was he not.. worthy? (No, nonsense. He could not believe any less or he would crumble. ) He winced at the mention of Willowsky, seeming to lower himself as the peaceful gathering took a turn. He.. didn't pay much attention.

With a sorrowful sky, Cowpaw looked up to the twinkling stars with wonder.

His thoughts were interrupted by Twilightstar's announcement, dismissing Windclan from the gathering. With a wavering smile, he rose to his large paws and dipped his head to bid his fellow medicine cats goodbye before following after his clanmates.

@daenerys @naiad @TheNyanCatMinecart @Ravensong

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- easing back into roleplay / dealing with finals --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; February 2nd, 2023 at 01:09 PM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 05:37 AM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

╔═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╗
Sootfur (he/him)
Light grey tabby with blue/grey eyes
╚═══*。❅*⋆⍋✧ ✦ ✧⍋⋆*❅。*═══╝

»»————- ☀︎︎ ————-««

Clearly, Dawnstar wasn't going to accept any discussion aimed at her leadership. He listened silently as she took the opportunity to list all of the mistakes the clan had probably made since the day she was born... And only Starclan knows how many moons she has lived. He forced himself not to rise his eyes at the sky. The Shadowclan leader was talking like she didn't have any responsibility in her choices. And I wasn't even here when all of that happened. She doesn't want anything to do with changes. And her followers neither.

He eyed distrustfully the Shadowclan warriors around him but kept his friends back with his tail, even when Dawnstar allowed them to shred him. Shock pulsed into his body as he heard the leader publicly allowing the breaking of the truce right in front of everyone. But what shocked him the most was the other leaders' reaction. No one is going to stop this. No clan here is willing to step up for Starclan's laws.
He watched stunned as Fallownose and Twilightstar left the Seastones to lead their clan home, without even glancing at Dawnstar. Pikestar and Sparrowstar didn't lift a toe, either.

He stared at his paws for a moment as most of Shadowclan left the sandy clearing, but tree of their warriors remained grounded to confront the three Thunderclanners. Is this how things really work...?
He realized just now that Sootfur had lived his whole life in silly, false certainties. And this truth wasn't easy to accept.
As he lifted his gaze up again, he stared hardly at the three warriors but didn't rise to his paws. "It's... incredible. How easy it is to avoid an argument when you have teeth and claws at your command." He spoke darkly, but his fur lie flat and he didn't move a bit from his place.
"If that's it, then there's nothing left to do here. Thunderclan isn't going to break the truce, so you can go back to you perfect leader and live your perfect life." Were the three going to attack three cats that did not want to fight? That would be pathetic even for them.

"Flameheart, Cinderpaw. We can return to Sparrowstar. We don't have anything to do with these Shadowclanners." Sootfur had never ordered others around like this, but he wanted to make sure no one lifted their claws tonight.
Before turning to pad away, he glanced one last time at Shadowfur. His gaze burned into the green eyes of the black enforcer, a silent warning passing through them.
I'll keep a close eye on you. You'd better not forget me.

Sootfur then turned his back on Shadowclan and returned to his group, walking side by side with Flameheart in a protective way.

[ @daenerys @SpiritedWarrior @Cherry~ @Kat @littlelove (finishing this up) ]

Last edited by Wingnettle; January 31st, 2023 at 05:39 AM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 03:28 PM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Flameheart

The first cat to speak after the young Keeper stepped in to protect her mate was a young looking ShadowClanner. If she had to guess, this young ShadowClanner was a new warrior and was looking eager to a fight. I have to be careful about this. Once Dawnstar gives the command, they will attack... oh boy."I'm justifying his right to an opinion, not his outburst."

She fell silent as Sparrowstar spoke up, addressing her mate's outburst first before moving on to the usual announcements. But as much as she wished for Sootfur to remain silent so he didn't dig himself a larger hole, the gray tabby began talking once more, addressing the ShadowClanners around them. Although Flameheart agreed with every bit of what Sootfur said, she feared for her mate's life. ShadowClan these days are more like a cult than a Clan... The ShadowClanner Shadowfur had cast a glance at decided to speak up with a typical sneering voice.

The young Keeper bit her tongue and did not say anything to the warrior, refusing to satisfy their needs for drama and further give them an urge to kill. Cinderpaw, thankfully, pulled up to protect Sootfur and stand by Flameheart and spoke up. A small smile was urging to plaster Flameheart's face, but she forced it down so she looked serious and didn't unintentionally taunt the enemy Clan. The less we react, the easier this situation will go... Unfortunately for Flameheart, the situation only got worse: Dawnstar was finding amusement in Sootfur's actions and words. If I had one mouse tail for every time Dawnstar played off the actions of her and her Clan, I'd have plenty to last a moon. Everything's a game for that brute...

Her eyes narrowed in fear and anger as Dawnstar gave her warriors the go-ahead to do as they pleased. Dawnstar is no leader, she's a menace to the forest... WindClan decided to leave, which was fair: if they didn't wish to see a fight break out, they didn't have to stay. Sootfur spoke up yet again, this time he was trying to diffuse the situation. To Flameheart's surprise, her mate was trying to order both her and Cinderpaw around. Oh, no you don't! I may be your mate, but I'm a Keeper. My job is to keep the peace, and you are certainly not in the place to negotiate or tell anyone what to do.

Looking in Sparrowstar's eyes while pinning her ears back to hear whatever else Sootfur has to say, Flameheart huffed. "I will handle my mate personally, Sparrowstar." She turned her head back toward her mate and mouthed, "You are in no position to order me or Cinderpaw around. Go sit down and keep your mouth shut until Sparrowstar gives us the order to leave."

Before she went to sit down herself, Flameheart dipped her head to the ShadowClanners, "There's no need to stay behind and fight, I'll ensure the problem is dealt with. Goodnight, ShadowClan." She looked at each of the ShadowClanners once more before walking away from them to wait patiently for the order to return home alongside Sootfur.

Maplepaw

Maplepaw watched the argument between ShadowClan and ThunderClan ensue, but said nothing. It seemed he was safe from Dawnstar's eyes for right now, thankfully. Once WindClan was given the order to leave, he gladly got up and fast-walked out of there, ready to get out of the Seastones before a fight broke out.

Badgerpaw

Eager to get away from the chaos, the young tuxedo followed Twilightstar's lead and walked out. The last thing he wanted was to see a fight break out in the middle of a night that was supposed to be peaceful.
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: Crow (Purrks: Heightened Perception (hearing), Agatha Kitty (clue and inconsistency finder), and Hulk SMASH (strength boost when angry)
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Last edited by SpiritedWarrior; January 31st, 2023 at 06:03 PM.
Closed Thread