Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The puppeteer and the...
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 04:42 PM
foreigners and shades [p]
by Myling
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 04:32 PM
Makin’ Mother proud.[F]
by Fritter
Last post by Fritter
Today 04:22 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by chickadee
Today 04:16 PM

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:03 PM
escaping hiatusland

My Mood: Busy

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Panic
Honeypaw her shoulders happily. She suddenly glanced up at the movement of an apprentice entering the den Hmm...Smells of Riverclan, it's not Shadowclan, unless we are picking up eachothers scents...it's not like I have a problem with Shadowclan, I mean, my sister left Riverclan and joined Shadowclan after all... she gave her shoulder another lick before smiling as she saw the familiar face of Bigpaw, " Hey Bigpaw!"
Bigpaw's eyes lit up as she spotted Honeypaw. "Honey!" She padded over to her friend. "What do you think about Shadowclan? I haven't talked to any yet. They all seem so intimidating!"

|Old Character Site | New Character Site[under construction!]| Dragons |
my inbox is always open, to rant, to chat, or to roleplay!
Trying to come out of hiatus!!

Last edited by Panic; August 5th, 2017 at 12:03 PM.
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:06 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic View Post
Bigpaw's eyes lit up as she spotted Honeypaw. "Honey!" She padded over to her friend. "What do you think about Shadowclan? I haven't talked to any yet. They all seem so intimidating!"
Honeypaw flicked her tail," I'm not much of a fan of the warriors. The elder's seem pretty harmless as do the kits. The apprentices are mostly scared of our clan like shaking when they grab that gross prey we won't touch thinking we'll attack them or something, I mean the only cat causing harm is my brother, Lobsterpaw who's enjoying shoving them into the kitpool and watching them panic before realizing they can touch. I'll admit, the only Shadowclanner I like being here is my sister, Applepaw who left Riverclan to join Shadowclan, though I can tell she's hating it here." She laughed lightly.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:14 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Honeypaw flicked her tail," I'm not much of a fan of the warriors. The elder's seem pretty harmless as do the kits. The apprentices are mostly scared of our clan like shaking when they grab that gross prey we won't touch thinking we'll attack them or something, I mean the only cat causing harm is my brother, Lobsterpaw who's enjoying shoving them into the kitpool and watching them panic before realizing they can touch. I'll admit, the only Shadowclanner I like being here is my sister, Applepaw who left Riverclan to join Shadowclan, though I can tell she's hating it here." She laughed lightly.
"I mean, I'd be really nervous too... wait, what is Lobsterpaw doing?" Her face twisted into anger. "What is with him?
He's a real jerk! But at least Applepaw's around. Although, this must be awful for her- she must have left Riverclan for a reason."

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:23 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"I mean, I'd be really nervous too... wait, what is Lobsterpaw doing?" Her face twisted into anger. "What is with him?
He's a real jerk! But at least Applepaw's around. Although, this must be awful for her- she must have left Riverclan for a reason."
Honeypaw shrugged," He blames Applepaw for his behavior, I guess...he was born the runt and Applepaw always comforted him and then Applepaw left the clan and he changed into that over night...going from an apprentice scared of everything...Applepaw left because she doesn't like swimming or fish... atleast that's what she says, it's the only logical reason why she'd change clans..."

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2017, 12:28 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Honeypaw shrugged," He blames Applepaw for his behavior, I guess...he was born the runt and Applepaw always comforted him and then Applepaw left the clan and he changed into that over night...going from an apprentice scared of everything...Applepaw left because she doesn't like swimming or fish... atleast that's what she says, it's the only logical reason why she'd change clans..."
The rage disappeared. "But why would he blame her? It's his own behavior." And I have a feeling it was a little more than that, but I don't know... "Well, I'm sure at least you're happy to see Applepaw again!"

Old August 5th, 2017, 12:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
The rage disappeared. "But why would he blame her? It's his own behavior." And I have a feeling it was a little more than that, but I don't know... "Well, I'm sure at least you're happy to see Applepaw again!"
Honeypaw shrugged," He says she protected him and that he had to change his behavior or he'd be killed in a moon atleast... I don't know exactly the real reason. I am, though not Lobsterpaw, he's claiming that Shadowclan is the weakest clan in the forest because they had to leave there territory and that they don't believe in Starclan."

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:08 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Honeypaw shrugged," He says she protected him and that he had to change his behavior or he'd be killed in a moon atleast... I don't know exactly the real reason. I am, though not Lobsterpaw, he's claiming that Shadowclan is the weakest clan in the forest because they had to leave there territory and that they don't believe in Starclan."
"Your brother is weird- plus, Shadowclan can't control the weather. If Riverclan flooded, we'd gave to leave our territory!" She sighed.
"Can't someone knock some sense into him?"

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Your brother is weird- plus, Shadowclan can't control the weather. If Riverclan flooded, we'd gave to leave our territory!" She sighed.
"Can't someone knock some sense into him?"
Honeypaw snorted," Don't think I haven't tried. He's telling them to stay in the three tail lengths of soggy territory, despite the fact that there prey fled already."

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:29 PM
escaping hiatusland

Quote:
Honeypaw snorted," Don't think I haven't tried. He's telling them to stay in the three tail lengths of soggy territory, despite the fact that there prey fled already."
"Yeah, just let them STARVE to death- I see why he's so annoying." She smiled. "Maybe if we're lucky, some warrior'll notice what hes doing!"

Old August 5th, 2017, 01:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
"Yeah, just let them STARVE to death- I see why he's so annoying." She smiled. "Maybe if we're lucky, some warrior'll notice what hes doing!"
She purred," Hopefully...he already got clawed on the face by a Shadowclan apprentice mad at him for shoving their friend in the water."