Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Roleplaying (OOC) > Plot Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Little finder <33
Last post by alec
Today 05:20 PM
I Can't Sweem [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 05:10 PM
wc newbie kinda
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:53 PM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Mica
Today 04:47 PM
Award Requests
by Fawn
Last post by stag
Today 04:39 PM

Old April 15th, 2024, 08:36 AM

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Chatty

Default Re: everything's gonna be alright [PLOT FINDER]

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

RiverClan Healing || Medicine Cat Den
Old April 15th, 2024, 01:03 PM

bump !!

Mistyshard is RiverClan’s current Medicine Cat. She has a semi-closed den policy. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to VM or DM me!

Old April 17th, 2024, 11:43 AM

bump <3

Old April 17th, 2024, 12:46 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001 & Forest!
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Sick

Fin/FinKit/FinPaw/FinTail

|+| Age |+|
3 moons

|+| Gender |+|
Tom, He/him.

|+| Looks |+|
A greyish-blue cat with lighter markings on his paws and face and a few white speckles.

|+| Purr-sonality |+|
Fin is more of a wild and free kinda kit. he doesn't like being stuck in one spot, and likes to pick fights. if he trusts you enough, he can get attached. he likes to roughhouse and play, he can be nice to be around if he isn't riled up.

|+| Plot ideas |+|

Fin challenged [Loner/rouge] to a fight, when he found them, and they accept, thinking it's kinda cute. Fin unsheathed his claws, and [Rouge/Loner] starts to actually hurt Fin. Fin realizes that he can't win this fight and starts to run away, getting found by dusklion and birdsnow.

Fin is looking for food, and sees a tail poking out of a bush, thinking it's some sorta prey. he jumps at it and starts clawing at it. [Rouge/Loner] gets up and shakes him off, and starts hurting him. he attempts to run away but [Rouge/Loner] doesn't let him. the two eventually get caught by dusklion and birdsnow, and get taken in.

|+| Other |+|
Fin. Oooooh fin. he is terrible at making friends, just a heads up. :>

|+| Mention |+|
@starry

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old April 17th, 2024, 12:52 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

PLACEHOLDER FOR OUTSIDER KIT!

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Old April 17th, 2024, 02:21 PM
merida :O

Bump Policy: Anytime At All (n○t if you JUST posted, wait 5/10 minutes!)
My Mood: Lurking

also might chuck an outsider at you
Old April 21st, 2024, 02:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saki View Post
Name: Starrylight
Appearance: A blue gray dilute tortie with odd patterns giving her tan siamese-like markings and white speckled star-like spots.
Personality overview: A very cheerful and happy she-cat who often is forgetful and switches moods easily.
Plot idea(s): Starrylight is walking by when this is happening and has blood on her (probably from hunting or smth) and gets blamed for this whole incident
Other: Starry was exiled from SC recently so this makes her situation even BETTER am I righttt???
Mention: @starry
Sorry idk why i never saw this but accepted, thank you for your sacrifice o7

Old April 22nd, 2024, 12:11 PM

Old April 22nd, 2024, 01:13 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The Stars & The Earth

[ @starry - note, Starry is rped by Wingnettle, and Moss in mine! I am merely applying for the both of us, with Wing's permission of course ]

Old April 22nd, 2024, 02:03 PM
'merp'

Bump Policy: ✧I don't do things unless I'm bumped soooooo
My Mood: Angelic

˚₊‧ reflection of a swan ♡ tallkit application

❝ Light filtered through the gaps in the leaves, spilling golden light onto the mist-cloaked forest floor, with thick foliage and the obscuring darkness provided cooling shelter to all residences of the dense verdue. You soon approached a clearing, and seated in the heart of the clearing, perched on an old, moss-covered stone, was a lone figure. Piercing eyes observe the feline's surroundings, as if he was awaiting something… or someone. A rhapsodic melody could be heard, accompanied with the sound of slow methodical breathing. It was… oddly calming, but disconcerting concomitantly. Suddenly the figure turned his gaze to you, fur glistening like spun silk under the brief patches of golden sunlight. He slowly arose from his palace of solitude, and stepped off the rock. His footsteps are almost soundless on the soft forest floor. His eyes glittered with indescribable wisdom. Mayhaps this feline had an inquiry? The feline spoke in a hushed voice, but his words echoed all throughout your mind. ' ' Behind every shadow… There's a secret waiting to be heard. Will you heed its warning…?' ' ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ Know that I will always be here
For you even
When I'm gone
From this world ❞

table of contents ♡ .

≫ 001 . about me
ㅤ» username
ㅤ» nickname & pronouns
ㅤ» myself
» activity levels
ㅤ» longevity

≫ 002. application information
ㅤ» what im applying for
ㅤ» roleplay experience
ㅤ» why is he fit for the role
ㅤ» plans for him
ㅤ» will I harm him physically or mentally
ㅤ» will i put him through drama

≫ 003. tallswan
ㅤ» who is he
» simplified personality
ㅤ» detailed personality
ㅤ» simplified appearance
» detailed appearance
ㅤ» his future identity
» trivia

≫ 004. information
ㅤ» roleplay samples
ㅤ» playlist
ㅤ» dynamic
ㅤ» plot ideas

❝ Deep the waters of the well
What do you really want?
What do you really need?
What do you really want from me? ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ The swan softly sleeps
She calls reflections down beyond
The willow tree
Do you miss me? ❞

⊱♡ 001 ;; ❝ about me ❞

ㅤ» username .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ @lys.luvbot / alyssa

ㅤ» nickname & pronouns .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ lys || she ˚ her

ㅤ» myself .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ howdy, you might know me as alyssa, lys, or cattecaller if you've been here for a good while. i'm a minor meaning i'm online when i can be and usually don't include set times when i'll be getting to things. A few things to note when roleplaying with me or even talking to me, in general, is i can be severely impatient, and sometimes if the roleplay i'm in is completely boring me my replies will be prolonged.

» activity levels .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ as of right now i'm active on weekdays between 8 am to 4 pm, and will not reply during weekends to any roleplays, but will still reply to vm's and finders as long as i don't have to use any major formatting, however sometimes on weekends i will wright out replies and get them all sent on monday so i can further progress the roleplay during the week.

ㅤ» longevity .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ well, when it comes to my experience with roleplaying, i've only had to drop a total of five characters so far. it wasn't because i didn't enjoy playing them, but mainly because of real-life issues that prevented me from committing to the roleplay anymore. there were also times when the main people who had been actively roleplaying with me left the site, which made it difficult to continue with the storylines we had been building together.

♡ 002 ;; ❝ application information ❞

ㅤ» what i'm applying for .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

ㅤ» roleplay experience .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ i've been on wco for around six months now, and during this time, I've had the opportunity to create a few characters here and there. When I first joined the platform, I must admit I wasn't the most experienced individual, even though I had previously roleplayed on other platforms such as Lioden and Wolvden. In the beginning, I created characters that were scattered around, and their personalities changed with every roleplay. However, with time, practice, and experience, I would like to think that I have finally gotten the hang of it.

» why is he fit for the role .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

» plans for him .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

» will I harm him physically or mentally .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

» will i put him through drama .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

❝ Though, I'm often gone
Know that I will always be here
For you even
When you've gone ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ From this world
(Deep waters) Deep the waters of thе well
What do you really want?
What do you really need? ❞

⊱♡ 003 ;; ❝ tallswan ❞

ㅤ» simplified personality .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ positives ; orderly, protective, courageous, determined, insightful, charming
ㅤㅤ❥ neutrals ; ambitious, intense, enigmatic, formal, antisocial, stubborn
ㅤㅤᜊ negatives ; antagonistic, aloof, arrogant, dogmatic, impatient, manipulative

ㅤ» detailed personality .. ?

♡positive

♡orderly: “ orderly means neat, tidy, and well-organized. ” not a tuft of fur out of line, everything must be in place in the eyes of tallkit. he's quick to notice when something is out of place or sloppily done, and eagerly corrects such a mistake, making sure everything is prim and proper. he knows how to organize events fairly well, and isn't a half-bad commander, taking charge of those around him and making sure they stay in the places they've been put. he has a laid-out schedule for each day that complies with no matter the distractions, even if someone offers to hunt or patrol with him he will decline for the sake of order, and surprises are a nuisance.
♡protective: “ having or showing a strong wish to keep someone or something safe from harm. ” on the rare occasion that tallkit does happen to take a liking to you or, even more to his Clanmate's surprise, form a bond with another individual, they have a shadow glancing over their shoulder at all times, watching and making sure that no harm befalls them, because devastation breaking his clear path would completely disrupt things, another reason that he tends to be hesitant to form bonds. if said bonded one gets into an argument or dispute with another cat, tallkit will approach this cat, silently as the wind, and attempt to scare them away with his cold prescense. he'll drag himself through hell and high water if he can keep them out of harm's cruel claws, as he despises losing loved ones, and of course, loyalty means very much to him.
courageous: “ not deterred by danger or pain; brave. ” fear isn't an option in tallkit's eyes, who considers himself quite the courageous individual. as someone who considers cowardice and backing down to be a sign of weakness, he will continue to put on a brave face even in a frightening situation, as long as he isn't called out for being a “weakling”. even in battle, he will charge in and throw himself upon the enemy no matter the opposition nor even the fairness of battle isn't on his side. battered up and barely able to stand? acts as if he can't feel a thing, which is both very useful and very dangerous. he'll do anything to protect the few that he truly cares about with this relentless courage and strength of a raging river, even put his self in harm's way, or face the gaping jaws of death.
♡determined: “ having made a firm decision and being resolved not to change it / processing or displaying resolve. ” once he's hooked on a task, tallkitkit is determined to finish it. he'll storm through it like wildfire during the dry seasons, tearing away at whatever he can get his paws on with burning passion, hardly ever stopping until the mission he's set himself on gets done and done. after all, to be a determined individual, one must be a purposeful decision-maker with strong convictions! Some might call this understanding of his stubbornness or obsession due to his relentless pursuit of doing what she decided to do, yet he doesn't agree nor view his determination in the same way, instead seeing it as a noble driving force for him, pushing him to get the work done and motivating him with the reward of having it done and out of the way. yet also, when swan has his mind set on an idea that he's pleased with, you'll have to drag him backward through a thornbush to get him to quit at it, because he'll push straight through with his goal no matter the consequences that happen to arise, as long as he can convince others that he's right.
♡insightful: “ having or showing an accurate and deep understanding; perceptive. ” after many moons of learning how to properly watch, wait, and listen in on not only his own clanmate's but also other cats' banter, tall has found himself quite skilled in the ways of perceiving others. given just minutes to study the posture and body language of another cat, he can almost tell what they're thinking, quite accurately too. although it's just guesswork, it helps him assess how another cat is feeling and how and how not he should interact, and even whether he should for that matter. While words don't come as smoothly to him as they may to another, emotions are something he can deal with, even the most “silly” of them are detectable and can be understood and pointed out by him.
♡charming: “ (of a person or manner) polite, friendly, and likable. ” perhaps the most surprising of his traits, tallkit can be quite the charmer. although interacting with others is an obstacle for him, if he avoids direct contact and puts on a mask of sorts, a winning smile can be drawn out of him. alongside his smooth voice and mesmerizing olive-green eyes, he can be almost irresistible, which leads other cats to be naturally drawn to this side of him, before being snuffed out like a candle, plunged into the reality that he's merely curled you around his paw, wanting you to like him for his own personal enjoyment of feeling accepted- what an elated thing.

♡neutral

ambitious: “having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.” tallkit has plans, ones that he is determined to fulfill. being a mere kitten, the path that lay ahead of him is unknown and darkened by the slighter innocene of kithood, yet he has a firm interest in leadership. whether leading a clan or any sort of cats he would be appeased, and with his adoptive mother as the medicence cat he's confident that he has it in good, and that success will come knocking on his door, as long as he keeps a straight face and a pleasant smile on, fadingsun could never overlook him as a strong and capable leader, despite the rather important morals that he's inclined to lay down. yet as long as he's guided by his own morals, what's the harm?
intense: “having or showing strong feelings or opinions; extremely earnest or serious.” tallkit is.. a hard cat to interact with. his voice is soft as silken snow, hardly ever raised, yet equally as powerful as a lion's mighty roar, which might intimidate others. his general opinions on things are harsh and relentless, yet he can be soft-tempered with certain cats whose prescense he enjoys. whatever emotion he's feeling, he feels it overwhelmingly, which may backlash onto the cat he's interacting with, especially if it's negative. he's also very serious and doesn't tolerate foolish behaviour in his prescense or, worse yet, when he's been put in charge, and he won't hesitate to snap at a cat that's acting out. when you describe him as such, you mean that he appears to concentrate very hard on everything that he does, and he feels his emotions very strongly. never ever escapes his view.
enigmatic: “difficult to interpret or understand; mysterious.” unless directly spoken to and, let's be honest, it doesn't happen much, tallkit is an entirely mysterious individual. like a wave of pearlescent fog, he rolls in without sound or without warning, sometimes hanging back and seeping into the recesses of the shadows, or surrounding those around him and encasing them in his prescense. he's a cat of few words, and it would take moons upon moons to crack the tough exterior he's formed upon himself for “protection”, to get to the slightly sweeter inside. and yet, most of the times its bitter deep within, and your search had been in vain. few can truly understand the ways of tallkit, and even then, they could never predict what could come next.
formal: “(of a person or their manner) prim or stiff.” when first intoduced to tallkit, the first thing you'll notice is that it seems like he really doesn't want to be in this situation. more often than not? this is true, very true. and yet, his words and brisk and polite, and he wouldn't risk seeming downright rude to a cat he could later get something out of, instead resorting to a more formal tone, seeming slightly uncomfortable instead of his what's truly inside, which is the fact that he would rather be wandering around, listening to his thoughts instead of forced to interact with this.. interesting individual, because that's most likely what you'll achieve in his eyes.
antisocial: “contrary to the laws and customs of society; devoid of or antagonistic to sociable instincts or practices.” it is a well known fact that tallkit is a lone wolf, heavily preferring to not only be on his own but well left alone, the prescense of others merely tolerable rather than enjoyed. he's awkward and stiff when forced to interact with other individuals, especially his peers. truly, what is there to discuss besides the absurdity of starclan? and certainly, he was tired of being berted by his clanmates for that, so better to skip the social events altogether instead of put himself through misery. it isn't entirely his fault, he just.. can't find the right way to connect with others.
stubborn: “having or showing dogged determination not to change one's attitude or position on something, especially in spite of good arguments or reasons to do so.” with his confident personality type, tallkit will never back down when challenged. have a strong argument and a sense of morality attached to your retaliation? forget it, he's as unchanging as the seasons, never one to back down for fear of his pride being brusied or repuation being shattered. if he has a plan or wants to go through with something, he'll find a way to bend or twist the rules to allow himself to fulfill it, despite being told not to. tall holds on to a view or an attitude, refusing to change — to the point of being unreasonable. and yet, when challenged to a fight or defending others, this stubborness could assist him in succeeding, instead of succumbing to a dicator's words.

● negative

Please remember the text below. No need to respond - just acknowledge. text:
antagonistic: “ showing or feeling active opposition or hostility toward someone or something. ” well, he certainly isn't the protagonist, yet tallkit isn't interested in being the hero. he believes that his purpose here in the clans is to set them straight to, ah, reform their views on things. he believes in nobility, yes, but not the “knight in shining armor type”. no, the princess can see to her own needs, why must he lay down his own moral convictions simply to assist the weaker? only the strong survive, and tall is unforgiving in such a way, mercy not reaching his sharp green gaze. he scoffs at the thought of those laying their lives down for those who don't deserve it, especially those who in no way could repay them, wasting their lives away being cared for by others, and hostility is unfortunately his go-to instead of compassion. yet who knows? perhaps the prince of darkness has a light within him, somewhere…
aloof: “ not friendly or forthcoming; cool and distant. ” the lone wolf of riverclan, tallkit watches you from the shadows, his olive-green eyes calculating and mistrustful. it's not that he doesn't desire to converse with his clanmates, it's that he simply doesn't trust them nor their judgments, as other cats' views wildly parallel his. he simply doesn't click with society as others may, instead preferring to view from a distance, which may come off as him purposefully ignoring or denying the company of others. he's certainly not one to bound up to an unfamiliar cat and introduce himself, instead waiting and watching, until this cat is deemed trustworthy in his chiseled view. he's wildly untrustworthy, it's quite the obstacle to get close to him.
arrogant: “ someone who is arrogant behaves in a proud, unpleasant way towards other people because they believe that they are more important than others. ” one of the more.. unpleasant side effects of tallkit's confident behavior is his arrogance. not only does he believe that his views are more correct than what other cats' choose to believe, he also thinks that he is superior to them or, rather, they have a sense of inferiority to him. if they choose to be mesmerized by such fairytales as “starclan” and that cats who have passed on could somehow take control over the lives of the living and “bless them”, they are fools who have their heads in the clouds. tall believes that they must change their views to match his obviously more correct one. he should be considered a prince among them. after all, who wouldn't listen to a prince?
dogmatic: “ inclined to lay down principles as incontrovertibly true. ” it's easy to say that tallkit has strong opinions, strong opinions that he confidently believes in. without blinking an eye, he is able to tell you the discreet difference between what is “good” and “evil” in his eyes, but also that there is no gray area in between, no blur between reality and something as frivolous as “fantasies”. he firmly protests opposing side, the “evil” counterpart to his “correct” beliefs must be obliterated if peace is ever to be achieved. unfortunately, his view on these opinions is unmovable as a mountain, and he will fight in their defense rigorously, possibly even to the death, even under the light of being explained that his views might not exactly be valid. tall is convinced that everyone must align their opinions and beliefs alongside his, so that together they could create a perfect society where the bad is banished, and could never again be mingled with the light. he refuses to admit that anything but this opinion of his is valid, and will try to convince others of this exact thing.
impatient: “ not patient; restless or short of temper especially under irritation, delay, or opposition. not willing to wait for things, restless. ” tallkit is certainly not willing to wait or heed to those that he would consider inferior to him or slower than his well-paced fashion of learning and working, no. whenever he is in a situation where he must lay down his uptight schedule for the sake of another cat's tardiness, he is certainly not pleased, and will make such a fact known through his words and brisk temper. tall doesn't exactly like to wait for permission or consensus from other's to go through with what he is already planning on, instead striding straight on through with what he believes is what is for the “best of the group”, but, rather, the unpleasant side affects of his own impatience for his desires to be fulfilled. he will put other's needs down if that's what it takes to achieve a remedy for his restlessness.
manipulative: “ characterized by unscrupulous control of a situation or person. ” ah, the emotion bender. he'll flash a winning smile for you, charm you with his smooth words and polite demeanor, yet deep down the thorned tendrils are quietly twisting around your paws, allowing you to be puppeteered to his will. whether he purposefully attempts to manipulate the emotions of those around him could be considered around him is unknown, all that's known is that he's eerily good at it. his smooth voice is alluring,

» simplified appearance .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა a dark gray cat not unlike the night sky, it is easy to miss tallkit once the moon rises. his pelt is a shadowy masterpiece, with undertones that make it appear almost indigo in a plethora of shades. the cloak of fur around his neck as well as his dainty paws are washed in the lightest color found on him, while his back, tail, and face are clouded by the opposite. if you look closely, you'll see dark markings swirling around each other on his flank, and tufts of similar hues jutting out from the backs of his legs. he sports sharp lashes that give him a rather feminine appearance, as well as pale olive eyes that seem to hold a secret, and whiskers so long they curl slightly at the ends. tallkit is a slim yet tall cat, with most of his bulk made up by his thick, fluffed fur. his fur is so soft that it's hard to resist petting him, and he knows it too. at the tip of his thin tail are small, leaf- and berry-like markings that only add to his unique appearance.

» detailed appearance .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა tallkit is a dark gray feline whose appearance is akin to the night sky. once the moon ascends into the sky, he becomes nearly invisible, camouflaged in the shadows. his pelt is a sight to behold, a masterpiece of shadowy hues with subtle undertones that give it an indigo-like quality. the fur around his neck and his small paws are the lightest shade on his body, while his back, tail, and face are enshrouded in a dark cloud of fur. upon closer inspection, you'll notice dark markings swirled around each other on his flank, and tufts of similar hues that protrude from the backs of his legs. his lashes are sharp, lending him a somewhat feminine appearance, and his pale olive eyes seem to hold untold secrets. his whiskers are long and elegant, curling slightly at the tips. tallkit is a slender yet towering cat, with most of his bulk attributed to his thick, fluffed fur. his fur is so soft that it's difficult to resist the urge to pet him, and he knows it. at the tip of his thin tail are small, leaf- and berry-shaped markings that only add to his already unique appearance. in short, tallkit is a breathtakingly stunning feline that is sure to capture the hearts of anyone who is lucky enough to lay eyes on him.

» his future identity .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡

» trivia .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ likes: poems, words that rhyme, nighttime/evening, colder weather, darkness, walking/traveling, rain, thunderstorms, spiders
♡ dislikes: “annoying” cats, the idea of the StarClan council, being told what to do, warmer weather, bees, honey, generally everyone ^^"
♡ hogwarts house: slytherin
♡ scent: fresh pine needles
♡ average wake-up time: early in the morning, almost exactly after the sunrise.
♡ average bedtime time: by the time the moon is at least fully visible, though typically later since he enjoys wandering.
♡ hobbies: practicing his hunting + fighting moves, writing poems, wandering around at night
♡ red flags: he is a red flag /j
♡ favorite flower: he doesn't really like flowers.. if forced to choose he'll admit he likes wisteria
♡ favorite gemstone: amythest
♡. favorite scent: he enjoys the scent of the fog rising in the early morning
♡ least favorite scent: the sickly-sweet scent of honey is repulsive to him, the stuff is sticky too!
♡ favorite place: the river/woods
♡ least favorite place: the Twolegplace
♡ dnd alignment: true neutral
♡ element: space (yes it is an element)
♡ choice dnd class: would probably be a fighter
♡ favorite / least favorite weather: he loves when it's raining, even thundering, and in contrast hates when it's sweltering
♡ favorite time of day: he enjoys moonhigh, when its light enough to view the territory when he's exploring it at night
♡ fears / phobias: anthropophobia (fear of rejection/being unaccepted), apiphobia (fear of bees, childhood trauma)
♡ quirks: ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (he talks very formally)
♡ talents: adept fighting skills, tactical skills (especially in battle), emotional manipulation
♡. mannerisms - has a tendency to mumble, tilting head while in deep thought, always breaks direct eye contact
♡ favorite color: would never admit it, but purple
♡ voice claim: Iain Armitage (Chase in the PAW Patrol movie) / Mark Hamil (younger Luke Skywalker) / Johnny Depp (Into the Woods version!!)
♡ ideal: a life where he is at the top of the hierarchy, and everyone agrees with his beliefs and follows his standards, and he is never disregarded or unliked. a peaceful world where he never has to worry about his loved ones being harmed, yet he can always keep them with him.
♡ opinion on spiders: " what interesting creatures, spinning their little webs with such precision. and how marvelous that such a small creature could store powerful enough to kill a cat. how interesting indeed.. “
♡ opinion on bugs: ” hmm.. I've heard that a few of them have quite adept survival skills, and the precision and order that those.. what are they? ah yes, ants perform is absolutely breathtaking… “
♡ opinion on reptiles: ” how different they are from the other creatures you may find, hmm? I've even seen a few change colors, what a phenomenon! “
♡ opinion on birds: ” waste of my time to talk about them, yet I suppose they make a satisfactory meal. "
♡ problem solving skills: very good, he can solve almost any dispute through his sheer will alone. when he actually takes time to pay attention, that is.
♡ physical endurance: can go for quite a long time, especially with his refusal to back down and stubbornness, yet he eventually crashes like any other cat. he won't inform you when he's tired, though.
♡ mental endurance: he can think and spin his little poems for hours upon end, yet his social battery is limited, and he can only withstand a few conversations with different cats before he must retreat into hiding.
♡ hunger games strategy: scout out all his opponents, and watch them carefully and calculate them for a few days, watching for any signs of weakness, before slipping through the night and using such disadvantages against them, even in battle.
♡. view of the world: enjoys the small beauties in life, yet thinks a few things could be tweaked to create a perfect society for him and those he holds closest to him- the others can be.. merely tolerated. his relationship with his mother of course depends on personality, be he will be incredibly protective of her. if anyone lays a claw on misty, they will have him to answer to him, even if she doesn't want him to fight her battles for her. if she so chooses, misty is the only cat that can effectively calm tall down, and get him to actually listen for once, though he'll eagerly try to convince her that he's right. his relationship with his adoptive mother is… complicated. it all depends truly on how misty's parenting style turns out- nevertheless, he'll constantly try to please her and prove to her that he's not only good enough to live up to her legacy, but also that he'd be fit to lead someday. if she takes the path of a distant parent he'll still do this, yet be very bitter towards her and most likely outwardly disobey her, being a very hard child to handle and blaming her for his problems. if she's a good mother ? well, we'll just have to see, but he'll still wonder if she truly cares about them and be slightly distant himself, only ever truly seeing her as his adoptive mother. he thinks riverclan is the best and most correctly moraled in all the four Clans, period.
♡ belief in StarClan: thinks the Clans would be better of not believeing in such foolish lies, obviously told by some fairy-tale hypnotized cat to make themselves feel better, and that they must force themselves to face reality and comply with the world and, better yet, his beliefs. deep down, he doesn't believe in them because he doesn't want them to be able to hold any power over nor against him, and that he doesn't want to be told what to do by “cats from the past who should stay in the past”. he doens't want them to take away his hope for a “new and improved society.”

❝ What do you really want from me?
What do you really need?
The pines of the morning star
They call reflections down beyond ❞

»»————- ♡ ————-««

❝ The broken hearts
Do you miss me now I've gone?
Know that, I will always be there for you
Even though I had to let you go ❞

⊱♡ 004 ;; ❝ information ❞

» research .. ?
ㅤㅤ♡ topic one -
˚₊‧꒰ა

ㅤㅤ♡ topic one - effects on character:
˚₊‧꒰ა

ㅤ» roleplay samples .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა scene 1
♡ Rain. One of the few things he enjoyed, the lone wolf of RiverClan. It washed through his indigo-gray pelt like a summer stream, and if he closed his olive-green eyes? It was like bliss in the purest of forms, melting away all his worries and sweeping them alongside the river of water. Fortunately, the sky had decided to break open this morn, spilling its droplets upon the thickly open camp of RiverClan, the best out of four in TallKit’s eyes. Other cats may stare, their whispers vaguely reaching his ears as they rumored about the strange habits of MistyShard's new kitten, sitting out in the freezing rain without twitching his tail nor cringing away from the bite of cold. Tall turned a deaf ear, his gaze drawn towards the sky as he let the cooled droplets spill over his face, his patterned pelt fluffed up protectively against the wetness of it all. Truly, what did it matter what his Clanmates thought? He was sure they already considered him an outcast, his blood being traced outside of the Clans no matter his adoptive parentage. He didn’t mind, not in the slightest. He promised himself that he would show them, one day he would show them.

˚₊‧꒰ა scene 2
♡ The prince of darkness had detected the change in the air when MistyShard stepped out- he knew she was coming before she perched herself at his side, the worry in her mew impeccable. Or, rather, was it merely a well-fashioned scolding, spun to seem as concern for the sake of her high standards? Such things TallKit could ponder about, as he hadn't fully given himself up to the cloud-furred medical feline, despite her most likely positive intentions. She seemed weary at times, and he couldn't help but narrow his olive-green eyes ever so slightly, mistrust flickering in them for a mere moment before melting back into the same cool stature that he had taken on before. ' ' Good evening.. Mother,' ' Tall said in a casual tone, yet the last word was undeniably strained. Too long it had been since he'd uttered such a same, the levels of affection having an unfortunate difference. He allowed Misty to wash his indigo-gray coat, trying not to admit how pleased he was with the attention, instead allowing the gentle drumming of the rain to pitter-patter at his seemingly loud thoughts, numbing them. ' ' Don't you worry about me, Mother. Brother rain is simply one to comply with, not a force to cower away from, ' ' the kit mewed. Such deep words from such a young age, truly it was a sign of brilliance?

» playlist .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა how many things - sabrina carpenter
♡ Remember when you left once
That never made too much sense to me
Well, it hurt you so bad, hurting me
You really came to me for sympathy

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

» dynamic .. ?
ㅤ˚₊‧꒰ა (content)

» plot ideas .. ?
˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

˚₊‧꒰ა

WIP

.・。.・゜✭・.・✭・゜・。.

My characters!

Last edited by lys.luvbot; Yesterday at 03:05 PM.