Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:47 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Leafshadow stumbled back to avoid the blows, and she backed up slowly. Growling, she stood on the grass, thinking about how she would approach this problem. She was wounded and she was hurting, which distracted her from the battle. Everything happening in front of her seemed far away, as if it was in a dream. She suddenly felt light-headed, and found it difficult to keep her eyes open. She hissed at the apprentice and flung herself at him, trying to knock him down, or at least scare him into fleeing.
Bingo froze. What should he do!? She was flinging herself at him and he was frozen in terror. Bingo was knocked down and didn't know what to do.

@2018 Okapi!!!!!! XD)
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:00 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@blue jellie
~°~
Hazelpaw growled.
"No. I don't." The she-cat jumped onto Jaystorm's back.
"I won't kill you. I'll just try to injure you." Hazelpaw bit her neck scruff and grinned. Ha! Now who's gonna protect you!

[Charmer, bump on Sky and Thistle]
Reminding herself that she was
larger than this apprentice, Jaystorm shook her off and winced. "I can take care of myself," she sneered at Hazelpaw. "I wish you could say the same." After making a snarky reply to her attacker, she glared at Morningblue. "The other queens can guard them! I can defend against my own attacker!" She was hinting about the last time they'd been attacked, out in the forest by that rogue.

[ @Charmer ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:11 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

The smirk stretched across Goldenstar's muzzle was what set Quillstreak off. Fury flooded the younger tomcat and that's when he decided - Goldenstar would not forget him, not ever. He'd make sure of that. Although pain still engulfed him - particularly in the stomach area though his other wounds also hurt - he prepared for his next move against the leader. He noticed Goldenstar's overconfidence and decided to use that against him. If the ShadowClan cat thought he could declare victory over Quillstreak then he was wrong. With a lash of his tail the blood-stained warrior leapt forward with such speed, but instead of crashing into Goldenstar like expected he stopped just a few mouse-lengths before the leader, staying low to the ground. With as much strength the young feline could muster he attempted to swipe his forearm at the leader's legs and maybe cause him to lose his balance.
Goldenstar hadn’t exactly been expecting Quill to run at him. Sure, he could tell the warrior was angry, Golden probably would have been angry as well if he was seeing this from Quill’s point of view. However, he wasn’t, which made him even less prepared, stumbling back. Quill fell, and Golden was actually scared he had killed the warrior, before noticing the paw. However, it was too late, and he slipped, falling down next to Quill, trying to roll away, but feeling intense pain in one of his legs, realizing that he must have sprained his ankle in some way.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:12 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo froze. What should he do!? She was flinging herself at him and he was frozen in terror. Bingo was knocked down and didn't know what to do.

@2018 Okapi!!!!!! XD)
(I'm just going to wait until Okapi comes back online... XD I feel like we bombarded them with mentions... whoops)

Last edited by Liekki; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:13 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:36 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
(Nah!)
Pumpkinstripe hissed and swung around. He then scratched at Silverscar's ear.
Silverscar took the blow and felt his ear tear the tip of it was gone and bleeding, he bit down harder on pumpkinstripe's tail

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 06:57 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
Reminding herself that she was
larger than this apprentice, Jaystorm shook her off and winced. "I can take care of myself," she sneered at Hazelpaw. "I wish you could say the same." After making a snarky reply to her attacker, she glared at Morningblue. "The other queens can guard them! I can defend against my own attacker!" She was hinting about the last time they'd been attacked, out in the forest by that rogue.

[ @Charmer ]
@Flameleaf

Morningblue kept his eyes on the apprentice as Jaystorm shook the apprentice off, but he heard her just fine. It didn't mean he was listening. He charged at the apprentice with a furious yowl, slashing at him in a flurry of blows with unsheathed claws to pummel the younger cat.

Last edited by Charmer; January 23rd, 2018 at 06:57 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Skyfeather looked up and bared his teeth. He got up and crouched, glaring at Thistlepaw. “Leave her alone!” He screeched as he pounced at the apprentice. He wrapped his paws around his neck, claws sheathed, and forced all of his weight to the side. Skyfeather pinned the apprentice. “You don’t hurt her! You don’t touch her! Now get out of our camp you dirty rabbit chaser!” He didn’t even stop to think about what to say. The words just flew right out of his mouth.
"Rabbit chaser!"

The word cut Thistlepaw deeper than a claw. He stared up at the black and white tom with shock in his amber eyes. The sound of the fight around him seemed to dull as his mind reeled and there was nothing but the two friends, now enemies. "S-Sky..." he stopped himself. The Skyfeather he knew was dead now. Another victim of the sneaky Thunderclan foxhearts. "Get off me," he shrieked, aiming a kick with his back legs into Skyfeather's belly. He got up while the warrior was still recovering.

Cherrydawn got to her paws unsteadily as Skyfeather pinned the Windclan apprentice. There was a moment while they looked at each other where she saw something in the small tom's eyes that surprised her. Hurt. Plain as day. It was fleeting. Anger replaced it as he delivered a savage kick to Skyfeather's abdomen. "Skyfeather!" She said, coming to his side. She crouched, expecting the apprentice to attack again. But to her surprise, he just walked off.

As Thistlepaw began to leave, he grit his teeth and whipped his head around. "If I'm a rabbit chaser, you are too. You'll always be one! I would have begged Blazingstar to let you come back, but it's too late now. Consider me your enemy." He shot a glare at the ginger and white cat, then continued on.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:34 PM
joe mama

My Mood: Lonely

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxfur View Post

Silverscar took the blow and felt his ear tear the tip of it was gone and bleeding, he bit down harder on pumpkinstripe's tail
Pumpkinstripe yelped and attempted to escape his grip.

If you like Karl Jacobs, Quackity, Jack Manifold, or ; we're friends

Yes, I listen to Sweater Weather

Sometimes it may slip my mind to log on and respond, if i dont respond to something in 24hrs just dm me on discord! :]

Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:41 PM
They call me the wanderer

Status: The light of the mind alone can not dispell the whole world's darkness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwood Dragon View Post
Pumpkinstripe yelped and attempted to escape his grip.
Silverscar's jaws wouldn't let go then he felt blood well into his mouth then he released his jaws muzzle bloody "have you had enough?" He mewed his voice seeping with menace

You can't see your reflection in boiling water. similarly, you can't think clearly in a state of anger. Let the water cool and find clarity.

Last edited by Nomad; January 23rd, 2018 at 07:42 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 07:50 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
[Honeydew's name was changed to Honeyflower do to my friend also having an OC named Honeydew. Also here's her bio.]

The dirt flung in Honeyflower's eyes temporarily blinded her, making her vulnerable for a few short heartbeats. Shaking her thick furred her to clear her eyes she prepared to be attacked, only to she Ashnose on the ground. The ShadowClan tom looked winded, but she couldn't have hurt him that bad already. He's a ShadowClanner. She reminded herself with a twist of her ear. He's most likely to week to fight any longer. She added as she started to circle the gray tom. This molly had one thing coming to her if she was wrong and she knew it. Though she thought she could take the tom she didn't pounce him, yet anyway. Instead she just silently circled him her thick ginger tail flicking behind her as she got closer every few paw steps. Her mind flew back to memories of fighting with rouges she'd challenge over food or to protect her siblings. They were easy to beat, but these Clan cats were tougher. Probably because they were trained to fight and rouges were not. Then again some were, for protection. Shacking her head again she cleared her thoughts. She needed to be level headed for this war if she was to live and she knew it.
Ashnose kept his amber eyes on the she-cat as she circled around him. Not quite ready to give up on his act, he stayed on the ground and began panting harder. "What's wrong with you?" He seethed. "Get on with it. Finish me." Typical ThunderClan cat, Ashnose thought to himself. Good at starting a fight, but unable to end it. That'll be her downfall. The gray tom shifted a little, pretending to wince in pain as if he'd been injured during his fall. His tail lashed impatiently behind him.

During all of the chaos around them, the British Shorthair caught a whiff of something he hadn't expected. A rogue? Ashnose's eyes momentarily flickered around the ThunderClan camp, trying to spot the stranger. Had ThunderClan allied themselves with a group of rogues? He wouldn't put it past them. ThunderClan cats had no honor. But the scent wasn't strong and it could not have belonged to more than one cat. Narrowing his eyes at his opponent, he let a low rumble erupt deep in his throat, sending vibrations throughout his muscular body. "You're a rogue? That would explain a lot." The tom sneered. A new wave of hatred burned in his chest. He extended his claws, ready to dig them into the rogue's pelt. It took a lot of hold himself back. He wanted to draw the cat in just a little closer. She'd be crow-food then.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Closed Thread