Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Quacky
Today 11:24 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 11:23 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 11:07 AM
a new beginning?
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:01 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 23rd, 2018, 01:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: ThunderClan/WindClan War

@Bloody Bandit
Foxspring let out a hiss of anger before, once again, he did the wrong thing. He was certainly out of practice and his age was really showing. The fox-colored warrior rose out last minute, swinging his paw out, aiming for the warriors chest area. By the time the swipe was complete -- whether it was successful or not -- he felt a pressure on his neck from the warrior's jaws. Foxsprings eyes widened in panic before he really tensed up. His airway closed up and he gasped for air before thrashing a little, his forepaws reaching outwards in attempt to shove the warrior off of him. Foxspring was hissing, doing all he could to shake the warrior off, however the panic was doing more damage to his neck than just the warriors bite.
(sorry battles ending soon, was just to speed it up a little!)

@AbsurdJinx
Thrushflight felt a satisfactory ooze of blood around his back paws when they pummeled into the warriors chest for a few moments. It came to an abrupt stop when the weight of the warrior was pressed onto the smaller warrior. He let out a huff of air before his forepaws released the warrior from his grasp. Since his back paws were still against Flareheart's chest, he instead used them to attempt to shove the warrior off him. Since he was a smaller warrior, he knew it wouldn't work right away, but he tried, refusing to allow this feline to crush him to death. Assuming it worked, Thrushflight had to sit there and catch his breath for a moment. His lungs aching from gasping so much. Still, he managed to let out an angry hiss towards Flareheart.

Old January 23rd, 2018, 03:03 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Angelwing charged in to ThunderClan camp behind Fallenstar her brown tail held high. She didn't approve of fighting another Clan's war but, Fallenstar had chosen to to fight alongside ThunderClan and she'd have to respect her leaders decision. She was a loyal RiverClan molly and would have to learn to accept her leaders choices. Even if that ment dying while fighting for another Clan, that she dislikes. This brown, light brown and white molly was ready for a good fight even if it wasn't for her own Clan. She was a witty young molly, Firehawk, her past mentor, had tought her well. She respected Firehawk, he was a wise and strong warrior of RiverClan and she was glade to have been placed under his mentorship. Though she never told him this and hoped she'd be able to let him know before one of them died. But nether of then really believed in StarClan. Well Angelwing believed it excited but not that anyone would go there when they died at lest not her. Shed believed StarClan wanted nothing to do with her. Narrowing her baby blue eyes she circled the fight trying to spot a WindClan or ShadowClan cat who she could fight.
Auburnrose threw herself through the thick bushes surrounding the ThunderClan camp, a new feeling to her as the prickers tugged at her pelt harshly. She growled and fumbled through them until she found herself barely in her paws, on the other side. Flurries of tooth and claw whirled passed her, some cats reeking of undergrowth, and some giving off the equally unpleasant odor of fish. Fear coursed through the young warrior's mind as the smell wafted past her. Fish only meant one type of cat.
RiverClan? Fallenstar sacrificed her warriors to fight a battle she wasn't even involved in? The molly thought with disbelief, her green eyes flashing back and forth as she struggled to spot a cat who was not already tussling with hatred glittering in their eyes.
Suddenly she heard pawsteps come slightly from behind her and she whipped around to see a light-pelted molly scanning the camp. The smell of flesh and scales erupted off of her, and Auburnrose curled her muzzle back in disgust to reveal her teeth. Once their eyes met, she saw a burning blue flame of fury within the RiverClanner. Preparing to defend her Clan no matter what it took, the she-cat gave a battle screech and flung herself forward, trying to keep in mind what her mentor had taught her when she had been younger.
This was finally her chance. To prove her worth to her Clanmates. She was intent on not wasting it, even if that meant risking her life. Reckless? Quite. But she didn't care.
She saw the surprised face of her victim as she launched herself forward. "WindClan will be victorious, pond scum!"
She hissed angrily, her Clanmates and enemies whirling around her viciously.

Last edited by Aquarius; January 23rd, 2018 at 03:04 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:18 PM
i love sussy the bestest

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar tried not to act surprised when Quillstreak got back up again. Well, he should have expected that. Mentally scolding himself for thinking things that actually ended up happening, he tried to dodge the flurry of paws lashing out, and mostly avoided them. However, he got hit right below his throat, pain surging through his body for a moment, blurring his vision for a quick second, before he regained himself. In a quick glance, he saw that Quill’s stomach was exposed, and aimed to try and claw that. He honestly just wanted this battle to be over. He had never really been one to fight, siding with Windclan had just been something telling him that it was right. No going back now. the small, usally advising voice in his head said, focusing on trying to claw Quill’s stomach.
Quillstreak was pleased when at least one of his blow ended up being victorious. Unfortunately for the RiverClan tom, his underestimation in Goldenstar was the cause of his downfall. The multi-colored warrior's proud expression fell into one of shock and pain as his opponent's sharp claws tore his skin. He stumbled backwards slightly before settling on all four paws, staring directly at the ShadowClan leader. Crimson blood slipped from his broken stomach, forming a tiny puddle beneath him. Quillstreak's gaze fell on the rather severe wound he inflected on Goldenstar and the sight of it made him feel satisfied. As the tom fought the pain hurtling around his belly he decided to merely stand there and glare at the other tomcat.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:35 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo lunged at her, trying to pin her down.

@2018 Okapi
Bingo pushed Leafshadow back and held her to the ground. Her shoulder shrieked in pain and she quickly kicked the other cat off. She dragged herself away from the two cats and took a deep breath. She turned once again to face them, deciding to take the smaller cat out of the equation entirely, and focus on battling the mentor to surrender. If my shoulder and cut don't kill me first, she told herself, knowing that she should make a backup plan in case her first one didn't work. She finally agreed that if she knew she wouldn't be able to make it for the length of the battle, she would sprint back to WindClan, get her wounds healed, and come back to hunt these two cats down so that she would be able to claim victory. Smiling coldly, Leafshadow swiped at Bingo with her sharp claws revealed. Don't get involved next time, apprentice. You should have let your mentor take the blows, for they can handle it. You, though, I think I might have fun crushing your dreams.
@2018 Okapi (protect your apprentice!!!)

Last edited by Liekki; January 23rd, 2018 at 04:36 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 04:50 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post

Quillstreak was pleased when at least one of his blow ended up being victorious. Unfortunately for the RiverClan tom, his underestimation in Goldenstar was the cause of his downfall. The multi-colored warrior's proud expression fell into one of shock and pain as his opponent's sharp claws tore his skin. He stumbled backwards slightly before settling on all four paws, staring directly at the ShadowClan leader. Crimson blood slipped from his broken stomach, forming a tiny puddle beneath him. Quillstreak's gaze fell on the rather severe wound he inflected on Goldenstar and the sight of it made him feel satisfied. As the tom fought the pain hurtling around his belly he decided to merely stand there and glare at the other tomcat.
Goldenstar flinched as he felt his claws tear through fur. Yes, it was a satisfying feeling in a way, however, it wasn’t something he wanted to feel. The stomach. Maybe that wasn’t a good idea, that was often what led to the downfall of cats, as it was probably one of the weakest, yet most vulnerable places on a cat’s body, and it had appeared he had hit it dead-on. He kept a straight face as he saw blood begin to gather on the ground beneath Quill. A wave of cockiness enveloped him for a moment, and he met Quill’s glare with a smirk, waiting to see what he would do, his bi colored eyes having an air of cockiness hidden in them.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:06 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar flinched as he felt his claws tear through fur. Yes, it was a satisfying feeling in a way, however, it wasn’t something he wanted to feel. The stomach. Maybe that wasn’t a good idea, that was often what led to the downfall of cats, as it was probably one of the weakest, yet most vulnerable places on a cat’s body, and it had appeared he had hit it dead-on. He kept a straight face as he saw blood begin to gather on the ground beneath Quill. A wave of cockiness enveloped him for a moment, and he met Quill’s glare with a smirk, waiting to see what he would do, his bi colored eyes having an air of cockiness hidden in them.
The smirk stretched across Goldenstar's muzzle was what set Quillstreak off. Fury flooded the younger tomcat and that's when he decided - Goldenstar would not forget him, not ever. He'd make sure of that. Although pain still engulfed him - particularly in the stomach area though his other wounds also hurt - he prepared for his next move against the leader. He noticed Goldenstar's overconfidence and decided to use that against him. If the ShadowClan cat thought he could declare victory over Quillstreak then he was wrong. With a lash of his tail the blood-stained warrior leapt forward with such speed, but instead of crashing into Goldenstar like expected he stopped just a few mouse-lengths before the leader, staying low to the ground. With as much strength the young feline could muster he attempted to swipe his forearm at the leader's legs and maybe cause him to lose his balance.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:15 PM
The Thief of Apathy

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

@Bloody Bandit
Foxspring let out a hiss of anger before, once again, he did the wrong thing. He was certainly out of practice and his age was really showing. The fox-colored warrior rose out last minute, swinging his paw out, aiming for the warriors chest area. By the time the swipe was complete -- whether it was successful or not -- he felt a pressure on his neck from the warrior's jaws. Foxsprings eyes widened in panic before he really tensed up. His airway closed up and he gasped for air before thrashing a little, his forepaws reaching outwards in attempt to shove the warrior off of him. Foxspring was hissing, doing all he could to shake the warrior off, however the panic was doing more damage to his neck than just the warriors bite.
(sorry battles ending soon, was just to speed it up a little!)
Thrushwing felt the claws piercing at his chest, but that didn't matter. He was too focused on the attack to even notice that much. The Thunder warrior redirected upwards, taking his chance to cling unto Foxspring's neck. He had successfully latched on, then pushing forward to get him on his back. The ShadowClan warrior had been thrashing wildly, attempting to free himself from Thrush's grip. The cuts on his chest stung, as his opponent was disturbing the wounds by all his movements and physical contact with the problem area. This could be the perfect opportunity to take his life, end the battle and lower the enemy clans' number by a pint. No. Thrushwing may have been seen as tough, strong, and menacing. But he was not a killer. He had never a killed a cat before, and never was it a thought. And clearly, this cat wasn't doing well in a battle. Thrushwing released his grip and stepped back. "If I were anyone else, you'd be dead right now. You're not fit for battle, especially not a war. Go back to your territory, take this one chance to giveup and live." And be a disgrace to your clan. "Or, stay and die." But die with dignity, knowing it was for one precious reason. He didn't know if the warrior was sick, or withering with age, but Thrushwing wasn't going to make his first kill so quick and easy taken. Morningblue might as well be scolding him right now, but he wasn't a savage fighter like the Dusk Syndicate.

Last edited by Bandido; January 23rd, 2018 at 05:35 PM.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:31 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Bingo pushed Leafshadow back and held her to the ground. Her shoulder shrieked in pain and she quickly kicked the other cat off. She dragged herself away from the two cats and took a deep breath. She turned once again to face them, deciding to take the smaller cat out of the equation entirely, and focus on battling the mentor to surrender. If my shoulder and cut don't kill me first, she told herself, knowing that she should make a backup plan in case her first one didn't work. She finally agreed that if she knew she wouldn't be able to make it for the length of the battle, she would sprint back to WindClan, get her wounds healed, and come back to hunt these two cats down so that she would be able to claim victory. Smiling coldly, Leafshadow swiped at Bingo with her sharp claws revealed. Don't get involved next time, apprentice. You should have let your mentor take the blows, for they can handle it. You, though, I think I might have fun crushing your dreams.
@2018 Okapi (protect your apprentice!!!)
Bingo growled, he swatted and slashed blindly, just hoping to hit his target.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:34 PM
i love sussy the bestest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoes View Post

Primrosemask pushed herself away quickly once she was no longer in the tom’s grip, but not quick enough to avoid his claws from slashing down the side of her face. She scrambled to put a bit of distance between them, hissing angrily as the pain hit her. She quickly swiped a paw over her face, smearing her fur with the dots of blood which had started to appear on the wound. All parts of her seemed to scream at her to jump back on the tortoiseshell but she didn’t just yet, instead opting to take a few deep breaths.
It wasn’t much of a great attack, but she decided to try and grab one of her opponents hind legs between her jaws in adrenaline. She slid forward, jaws parted, ready to bite down with force.
Flareheart had enough time to recover, to rise to his paws and gather himself. He was prepared for another attack, legs spread apart and chin lowered to protect his throat. When he had been an apprentice in training, his mentor constantly reminded him not to allow his opponent time for thinking, planning, or recovering on the battlefield. That was the she-cat's mistake, allowing Flareheart time to recuperate and assemble himself. He was ready for her next technique, but he wasn't expecting the speed she attacked him with - that, or he was just slow. The tortoiseshell tomcat was about to jump out of the way when jaws clamped around his hind leg, thorn-sharp teeth drilling into his limb. With a screech of pain, Flareheart swiftly curled his upper body around and anxiously began to bat at the other feline's head, hoping his rough blows would cause the she-cat to release him from her grasp.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post
@AbsurdJinx
Thrushflight felt a satisfactory ooze of blood around his back paws when they pummeled into the warriors chest for a few moments. It came to an abrupt stop when the weight of the warrior was pressed onto the smaller warrior. He let out a huff of air before his forepaws released the warrior from his grasp. Since his back paws were still against Flareheart's chest, he instead used them to attempt to shove the warrior off him. Since he was a smaller warrior, he knew it wouldn't work right away, but he tried, refusing to allow this feline to crush him to death. Assuming it worked, Thrushflight had to sit there and catch his breath for a moment. His lungs aching from gasping so much. Still, he managed to let out an angry hiss towards Flareheart.
Flareheart felt Thrushflight's forearms release his neck, which was the intention of his attack, but he stayed where he was, above the other tomcat, seeing how he could use his position to his advantage. He had forgotten somewhat about the paws pressed against his chest, having been so focused on the limbs wrapped around him. Now, with the smaller warrior adding weight to his chest, Flareheart knew it wouldn't be too long before he had to retreat a few tail-lengths. Deciding to get away sooner rather than later, Flareheart attempted to lower his muzzle and clamp his jaws around the other tom's hind leg before releasing and escaping from their position.
Old January 23rd, 2018, 05:40 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Bingo growled, he swatted and slashed blindly, just hoping to hit his target.
Leafshadow stumbled back to avoid the blows, and she backed up slowly. Growling, she stood on the grass, thinking about how she would approach this problem. She was wounded and she was hurting, which distracted her from the battle. Everything happening in front of her seemed far away, as if it was in a dream. She suddenly felt light-headed, and found it difficult to keep her eyes open. She hissed at the apprentice and flung herself at him, trying to knock him down, or at least scare him into fleeing.
Closed Thread