Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 11-14-2017, 02:03 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,487
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,750
Question (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood


Phoenix a sun colored long furred tom with a little blue collar around his neck purred loudly almost happily as he lay on the gate of his twoleg home. By him was a dangerous looking rouge with short onyx fur with a shade of white here and there and mixed colored eyes. One amber the other blue. He had many scars on him and especially a bit scar around his neck and one on his back, he was dangerous looking in every way yet was kind to the kittypet. The rouge speaks in a dark husky voice “ what are you so happy about?”
Phoenix purrs happily “ well it’s not everyday I see my big brother!” He says happily
@Celestial
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the mad cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."


Last edited by Sasukewolf (madness); 11-14-2017 at 02:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 11-14-2017, 07:19 PM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
No tomorrow <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Don't look behind you
Gender: The marvellous celestials
Posts: 4,807
My Mood: Confused
Koins: 34,728


Thumbs down Re: (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post

Phoenix a sun colored long furred tom with a little blue collar around his neck purred loudly almost happily as he lay on the gate of his twoleg home. By him was a dangerous looking rouge with short onyx fur with a shade of white here and there and mixed colored eyes. One amber the other blue. He had many scars on him and especially a bit scar around his neck and one on his back, he was dangerous looking in every way yet was kind to the kittypet. The rouge speaks in a dark husky voice “ what are you so happy about?”
Phoenix purrs happily “ well it’s not everyday I see my big brother!” He says happily
@Celestial
Spook leapt up into the fence. She was a jet black rouge with matted fur and a smug and pushed in face. Begins get a slender Siamese house cat. As they walked behind one another and crossed the fence with the other cats. Niether noticed and simply padded along carelessly.


[ SOO short but they will get better ]
__________________

Daisyshade is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


“If it weren’t for the small things in your life,
you wouldn’t look too big, would you?”
~ Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 11-15-2017, 01:43 AM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,487
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,750
Default Re: (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post

Spook leapt up into the fence. She was a jet black rouge with matted fur and a smug and pushed in face. Begins get a slender Siamese house cat. As they walked behind one another and crossed the fence with the other cats. Niether noticed and simply padded along carelessly.


[ SOO short but they will get better ]
Sorry! Was busy with work)
Phoenix sees them especially the rouge “ oh! There she is! Sano come on do your thing! “ Sano looks at him confused for a second before speaking up. “ um... “ he stands up and jumps down landing in front of the rouge. “ hello there. Seems like a friend of mine Wishes to speak to you” He asks in his cold husky voice causing Phoenix to slap his face a bit as he jumps down pushing Sano away a bit but couldn’t do much since well Sano was powerful while he was just a cute fluff. “ forgive him! He’s... special “
@Celestial
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the mad cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."


Last edited by Sasukewolf (madness); 11-16-2017 at 10:46 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 11-17-2017, 03:18 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,487
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,750
Default Re: (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood

Bump @Celestial
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the mad cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."

Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 11-18-2017, 02:32 PM
Celestial's Avatar
Celestial Celestial is offline
No tomorrow <3
 
Join Date: Nov 2016
Location: Don't look behind you
Gender: The marvellous celestials
Posts: 4,807
My Mood: Confused
Koins: 34,728


Default Re: (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Sorry! Was busy with work)
Phoenix sees them especially the rouge “ oh! There she is! Sano come on do your thing! “ Sano looks at him confused for a second before speaking up. “ um... “ he stands up and jumps down landing in front of the rouge. “ hello there. Seems like a friend of mine Wishes to speak to you” He asks in his cold husky voice causing Phoenix to slap his face a bit as he jumps down pushing Sano away a bit but couldn’t do much since well Sano was powerful while he was just a cute fluff. “ forgive him! He’s... special “
@Celestial

Spook nearly fell of the fence when the Tom leapt up. She hissed and drew her claws out but when he started speaking her claw retracted. Loki who was behind her peked around her to stare but shrank back when spook leapt down off the fence. "What?" she meows a little harshly. "You know housefolk don't like cats like us"
__________________

Daisyshade is merely a deputy and has yet to learn, contact
Fallenstar to get the answers your looking for <3

**Site**


“If it weren’t for the small things in your life,
you wouldn’t look too big, would you?”
~ Unknown
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 11-18-2017, 03:10 PM
Sasukewolf (madness)'s Avatar
Sasukewolf (madness) Sasukewolf (madness) is offline
The shipping demon
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: In the hearts of many
Gender: That loving player
Posts: 12,487
My Mood: Flirty
Koins: 65,750
Default Re: (Private) Phoenix’s neighborhood

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celestial View Post



Spook nearly fell of the fence when the Tom leapt up. She hissed and drew her claws out but when he started speaking her claw retracted. Loki who was behind her peked around her to stare but shrank back when spook leapt down off the fence. "What?" she meows a little harshly. "You know housefolk don't like cats like us"
Sano laughs softly “ yes but they seem to like me because of Phoenix here” he says rather darkly as Phoenix pushes Sano back a bit “ again forgive him. ... I’m Phoenix and this is Sano it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’ve been watching y’all pass my home a lot and wanted to get to know y’all however... Sano wasn’t as eager as I was to meet you “
__________________

For now hades roams free: http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13758
And the mad cries of Sano is heard:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=13812
Tell me can they be tamed?
It's our oldest, deadliest impulse, the need to protect our own at the expense of any other living thing. And we give that impulse such a nice name, don't we? Hyde... is Love - and Love is a psychopath."

Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News & Joining ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daydream
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Fallenstar
Deputy: Daisyshade
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:37 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017