Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #441  
Old 11-13-2017, 12:27 AM
Charmer's Avatar
Charmer Charmer is offline
Ah geeze, Rick
 
Join Date: Jun 2017
Location: At a place
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,178
My Mood: Queenly
Koins: 14,412


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by woly View Post
¨not everycat will stand there for you to pin them like a ball of moss,¨ they mewed. they tilted their head, thinking back to when their old warrior mentor moondancer had taught them such moves. ¨when someone dives under you like that, make sure to dig your claws in their back. sometimes when you leap in a zig zagging motion before you jump on them, it confuses their sight and makes it easier.¨ they missed this. they wondered what they wouldve been like as a teacher. there was no doubt in their mind that they wouldve taken nightpaw under their wing in a heart beat. ¨but in order to teach you properly i guess i need to tell you about each clan, dont i?¨ there were now five clans, of course. but each had their own strengths and weaknesses. ¨how much has goldenstar taught you?¨
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"
__________________

Need a healing from Shinefang?
Notice: Shinefang can also assist in kitting and wellness checks for pregnant queens.
Reply With Quote
  #442  
Old 11-14-2017, 09:28 AM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
Spanish tips?
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 6,294


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Yes, you're right on time." He said, smiling at the apprentice as she skidded to a stop in front of him. Snarlfang had only been a mentor for a few days now, and this would be his first training session being a mentor. He took in a sharp breath before looking back to Ivorypaw. "Today we are going to practice hunting and tracking. Some prey hang around the training area, making it a great place to practice." He explained slowly, reflecting back on his own training sessions as a young cat. His mentor doubted he could hunt properly because of his snaggletooth, but the tom proved himself. Snarlfang hoped he could help his own apprentice be able to be the best warrior in the clan.
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.

Last edited by Undercover; 11-14-2017 at 09:29 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #443  
Old 11-14-2017, 01:21 PM
Fern's Avatar
Fern Fern is offline
1 random wasabi nugget
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: On my cloud
Gender: Poly Bi Female
Posts: 707
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 5,199


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw watched his maw, flicking her tail back and forth and eagerly awaiting directions. As the she-cat carefully watched her mentor speak, she tipped her head to this side, focusing on what he was trying to say to her. Hunting was a word that she recognized, as well as common words of speech, but the others were unfamiliar. Flicking her slim white tail, the new apprentice nodded. "Okay." Although Ivorypaw didn't know exactly what he had said, she could make a rough estimate that a nod was acceptable. She twitched an ear, waiting for him to start hunting, or teach her to hunt.
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.
__________________
I won't be on as much in the next week or so. Life problems.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Broken crayons still color
Reply With Quote
  #444  
Old 11-14-2017, 06:38 PM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
Spanish tips?
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 6,294


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Great." He said, grinning carefully. His snaggletooth was quite visible now, and he surely hoped Ivorypaw wouldn't say anything about it or be frightened. The tom shifted slightly before carefully meowing, "Watch me." He met his apprentice's gaze, making sure she was paying attention. He crouched down low, his belly fur barely above the grass. His paws were set even with his shoulders, slightly bent. His tail was balanced out behind him. A traditional hunters' crouch. He looked back to Ivorypaw saying, "Mimic this. It is a hunters' crouch. Most important part of hunting." He stood still, breathing slowly as he waited for his apprentice.
Ivorypaw studied his form, observing with keen eyes how his weight was evenly spread and his eyes were focused. As he spoke, the apprentice assumed he would now want her to copy him. Nodding, she crouched down, taking a few moments longer to readjust her paws and copy him as best she could. Although Ivorypaw kept her paws evenly spread, her tail was waving over the leaves behind her, though she couldn't hear it.
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.
Reply With Quote
  #445  
Old 11-14-2017, 06:44 PM
Fern's Avatar
Fern Fern is offline
1 random wasabi nugget
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: On my cloud
Gender: Poly Bi Female
Posts: 707
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 5,199


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw studied his form, observing with keen eyes how his weight was evenly spread and his eyes were focused. As he spoke, the apprentice assumed he would now want her to copy him. Nodding, she crouched down, taking a few moments longer to readjust her paws and copy him as best she could. Although Ivorypaw kept her paws evenly spread, her tail was waving over the leaves behind her, though she couldn't hear it.
Snarlfang smiled as Ivorypaw copied his movements. "You're doing really great. I am going to just still your tail. We don't want to alert prey we are here." He said slowly, flicking his own tail on hers until she stopped swishing it. He had a feeling she couldn't hear it, but it also could be excitement. "There, you're doing a proper hunters' crouch." He meowed with a tinge of happiness. He flicked an ear at a fly, looking to Ivorypaw for her reaction.
__________________
I won't be on as much in the next week or so. Life problems.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Broken crayons still color
Reply With Quote
  #446  
Old 11-16-2017, 01:40 PM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
Spanish tips?
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 6,294


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Snarlfang smiled as Ivorypaw copied his movements. "You're doing really great. I am going to just still your tail. We don't want to alert prey we are here." He said slowly, flicking his own tail on hers until she stopped swishing it. He had a feeling she couldn't hear it, but it also could be excitement. "There, you're doing a proper hunters' crouch." He meowed with a tinge of happiness. He flicked an ear at a fly, looking to Ivorypaw for her reaction.
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.

Last edited by Undercover; 11-16-2017 at 01:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #447  
Old 11-16-2017, 02:37 PM
Fern's Avatar
Fern Fern is offline
1 random wasabi nugget
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: On my cloud
Gender: Poly Bi Female
Posts: 707
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 5,199


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw nodded, stilling the twitch of her white tail as he rested his own on it to help. The she-cat looked up at him and smiled. "You're a good mentor." She meowed, watching the fly buzz away. Even though she knew it would be hard to teach a cat like her, Ivorypaw was happy that he was up to the job. She blinked for a moment, studying him. "What is your name, really?" She never recognized when cats said his name, and she didn't remember meeting him before she lost her hearing. "Could you demonstrate it?" She rembered how Elmleaf had shown her his name warrior name when he had earned it a few days ago. He had to simply point at a leaf on the ground. Hopefully it wouldn't be too hard for her mentor to show his.
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.
__________________
I won't be on as much in the next week or so. Life problems.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Broken crayons still color
Reply With Quote
  #448  
Old 11-16-2017, 06:29 PM
Undercover's Avatar
Undercover Undercover is offline
Spanish tips?
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: At the climbing gym!
Gender: Female
Posts: 1,058
My Mood: Pensive
Koins: 6,294


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Thank you, Ivorypaw." He said, eyes glistening a moment at the comment. She was his first apprentice, and he swore to Starclan he'd do his best. The tom blinked and looked to the white shecat as she asked him to demonstrate his name. "Snarlfang. I am Snarlfang." He said slowly before he started the demonstration. He snarled loudly then flicked his tail to his fangs. He repeated the action once again, just to make sure his apprentice understood.
Ivorypaw purred, seeing her name on his maw. The she-cat flicked her tail and straitened up. Her gaze fixed intently on his lips as he spoke his name. She flinched and drew back a moment as he snarled, then realized that he was actually demonstrating his name, and wasn't angry with her. Growl? Hiss? No, that looked more like a snarl. So snarl... Her bi-colored eyes watched his next moment eagerly. He was gesturing to his teeth. Snarlteeth? Hmm, that sounded weird, even in her head. "Snarltooth? Snarlfang? Snarl...teeth?" Ivorypaw asked herself in a soft voice, wondering which one was it. Or if she was even on the right track.
__________________
Character Site
If you want to roleplay, just post a short message on my page. I'm always willing!
If I forget to reply to a roleplay, please bump me with a simple reminder.

Last edited by Undercover; 11-16-2017 at 06:30 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #449  
Old 11-16-2017, 07:47 PM
Fern's Avatar
Fern Fern is offline
1 random wasabi nugget
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: On my cloud
Gender: Poly Bi Female
Posts: 707
My Mood: Yeehaw
Koins: 5,199


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw purred, seeing her name on his maw. The she-cat flicked her tail and straitened up. Her gaze fixed intently on his lips as he spoke his name. She flinched and drew back a moment as he snarled, then realized that he was actually demonstrating his name, and wasn't angry with her. Growl? Hiss? No, that looked more like a snarl. So snarl... Her bi-colored eyes watched his next moment eagerly. He was gesturing to his teeth. Snarlteeth? Hmm, that sounded weird, even in her head. "Snarltooth? Snarlfang? Snarl...teeth?" Ivorypaw asked herself in a soft voice, wondering which one was it. Or if she was even on the right track.
Snarlfang cursed silently in his head when he saw his apprentice flinch back away from him. Mouse-dung! I should have warned her first. Or something. His upset expression faded immediately as she looked at him eagerly, softly whispering her guesses. He wanted to nod as she said Snarlfang, but figured it might be hard for Ivorypaw to pick out which one he was nodding to. Snarlfang closed his eyes a moment before flicking them back open. The tom had an idea.

"Wait right here." He said for a moment, wondering if she could hear him or not. He sniffed the air, he needed to find a snake. The only way he knew to get Ivorypaw to not guess tooth or teeth would be a snake. Lucky for the tom, a small rat snake was in the grass nearby. The ginger cat pounced on it and killed it swiftly. He picked it up and brought it back towards Ivorypaw. He pried open its jaws carefully, revealing the snake's fangs. He snarled again before flicking his tail to one of the snake fangs. "Snarl-fang." He said slowly. He would still be happy if she got his name mostly right even. Snarlfang was just happy he was finding a way to communicate with his apprentice, and teach them.
__________________
I won't be on as much in the next week or so. Life problems.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it

Broken crayons still color
Reply With Quote
  #450  
Old 11-18-2017, 07:15 PM
woly's Avatar
woly woly is offline
pretty.
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: holding my wife
Gender: he/him *trans
Posts: 1,772
My Mood: Kingly
Koins: 23,973


Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Nightpaw supposed that must be true. Starclan knew she didn't want to end up pinned by a cat that meant to claw her. She took in Daypaw's advise, nodding along as she tried to imagine that zig-zagging leap. It sounded complicated. "Uh, he told me that Riverclan cats are big and strong because they always have lots of fish to eat, Windclan cats are fast and smaller because they hunt rabbits on flat ground, and Thunderclan cats eat a lot of the same prey we do, but tend to be less stealthy than Shadowclan cats." She thought that was all of it, "Oh and Skyclan... can jump high? I think?"
daypaw snorted, raising a brow. ¨well youve got the basics down.¨ they mewed. it was alot more then that, and to be able to fight any opponent she would need to know as much as she could. ¨Shadowclan cat are built for strength and power. if you look at them, theyve got broad shoulders. were meant to hunt and fight at night, its our specialty.¨ while daypaw didnt like the dark, at all, they could appreciate that it was a good quality. ¨Thunderclan cats are like us, yes, but they use bushes and undergrowth to hide and sneak up on you, like a surprise attack. its weak to hide behind walls in my opinion. theyre weaknesses are speed and endurance. not to o much stamina.¨ they mewed. they were a medcat, they were suppose to look past boundaries, but that didnt mean they couldn't have opinions. ¨Riverclan have strength but are alot swimmers. theyll splash water in your face and leave you drenched. we make fun of them for being fattys, which they are, but they are smart. its good to drag them away from the water instead, or try to stay dry. your fur will only weight you down when wet.¨ they explained. even mentioning riverclan triggered memories of staying there.¨though i consider riverclan a second home, i cant say too much.¨ they mewed. ¨windclan is fast and dont have a lot of strength. they are frail with skinny bodies and we could take them by a long shot, but if you have a group of windclan cats, youre done. theyre too fast for us.¨ they thought about skyclan. it was a clan they had always forgotten about. often called the mountain cats. ¨They use trees to travel, hunt, and so on. theyll attack you from above where you cant scent of see them, its good to listen for them instead. theyre like windclan, quick on their paws and flexible, but not good with close combat since theyre used to the trees.¨
__________________
¨always open any curiosity door you find.¨

Character Site || My Love || My Dweeb

If you need healing from Daydream, go HERE, thanks !
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

 
Allegiances

|| News ||

ThunderClan
Leader: Snowstar
Deputy: Passionblaze
Medicine Cat: Caliapaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

ShadowClan
Leader: Goldenstar
Deputy: Halfgaze
Medicine Cat: Daypaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

RiverClan
Leader: Russetstar
Deputy: Fallenstream
Medicine Cat: Juniperpaw
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader: Blazingstar
Deputy: Onyxwhisper
Medicine Cat: Surgestorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

SkyClan
Leader: Grousestar
Deputy: Auroraflame
Medicine Cat: Shinefang
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None


Latest Threads
- by jaymoon
- by jaymoon



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:02 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBCredits I v2.0.0 Gold ©2010, PixelFX Studios
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Warrior Cats Online ©2013-2017