Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 04:44 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by Minkuu
Today 04:38 AM
Haven't you noticed I'm a...
Last post by Luminous
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 03:47 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 03:44 AM
Closed Thread

Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:21 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebreeze View Post
"B-b-but...the fire..could have.." She stopped. Her brothers were eyeing her with fear. Hallowpaw had padded over to the four. "I have no idea how you two tom kits managed to get stuck there!" He was annoyed but he cared for any kit that needed help, in fact there was a certain cat he once liked in a different time...Don't think of that he told himself. He had lost the only cat he could bear not t lose he even wasn't planning on leaving his Clan, so he said but the cat he loved remained to his mind.
Waterheart looked at Hallowpaw, "It doesn't matter right now we gotta get them out of the camp.", she meowed. The queen feared for their lives, especially the kits she wanted to protect.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 3rd, 2019, 06:35 PM
--

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterheart looked at Hallowpaw, "It doesn't matter right now we gotta get them out of the camp.", she meowed. The queen feared for their lives, especially the kits she wanted to protect.
Hallowpaw nodded and nudged the threesome forward. The three moved but one look over their shoulder made them cringe. The camp had fires wherever they looked and that scared them.
Old September 3rd, 2019, 07:02 PM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Inspired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harebreeze View Post
Hallowpaw nodded and nudged the threesome forward. The three moved but one look over their shoulder made them cringe. The camp had fires wherever they looked and that scared them.
Waterheart could see the terror in the kits eyes. "Its going to be alright.", she whispered to the kit that glanced back. The molly hoped she was right and wasn't giving the kits false hopes.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old September 3rd, 2019, 07:05 PM
--

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Waterheart could see the terror in the kits eyes. "Its going to be alright.", she whispered to the kit that glanced back. The molly hoped she was right and wasn't giving the kits false hopes.
If only you were here, Maltedpaw... Hallowpaw thought to himself. He glanced up when he felt a soft voice in the wind whisper to him. Greykit noticed. "Why ae you looking up like that?" the she-kit was frightened but more worried that Hallowpaw had lost his mind.
Old September 4th, 2019, 10:54 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Brilliance @RedHead

Reaching the clearing Minkpaw stopped to catch her breath. Her pelt was still spiked with fear. There was a fire heading straight for camp. This was bad, really bad! When Flintspirit mentioned her name she looked up again. Maybe this was a good thing in a way. She was more focused and wasn't worrying about what others thought of her at the moment.
Right now she had to tell Passionstar. "Okay!" She called already running to his den. She's never gone in and today wouldn't be the first time either. Stopping st the entrance she took a deep breath. "Passionstar!" She yelled. "The forest's on fire! It's heading straight for camp!" Minkpaw added. Her heart raced as she said those words though she stairs still to she was sure Passionstar had heard her.

With that the little brown molly turned and dashed over to Flintspirit again. Almost running into him. "I told him." With a slight but if confidence she informed. She told the leader something and wasn't afraid to do so.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old September 4th, 2019, 08:36 PM
definitely NOT an alien

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by HallowleapTheGamer View Post
Greykit winced. "My mother isn't in ThunderClan...she left me and my brothers when we were 4 moons old...the only closest person I can kind of think as family is Waterheart..."
Tallmarsh listened as she worked, carefully patting a cobnut paste onto the eye, over the herbs. She then put a few catchweed burrs on the edges to hold it in place. "Ah, I'm sorry. It would be best to let Waterheart know, then." She pushed a poppyseed towards the kit. "Eat this. It will take away some of the pain. And make sure you don't touch your eye, even if it itches. We don't want you getting infection," she said. After a pause, she added, "If you want, you can stay in here for a day or two, so I can make sure it starts healing correctly."
Old September 4th, 2019, 09:35 PM
--

Default Re: ThunderClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delta View Post
Tallmarsh listened as she worked, carefully patting a cobnut paste onto the eye, over the herbs. She then put a few catchweed burrs on the edges to hold it in place. "Ah, I'm sorry. It would be best to let Waterheart know, then." She pushed a poppyseed towards the kit. "Eat this. It will take away some of the pain. And make sure you don't touch your eye, even if it itches. We don't want you getting infection," she said. After a pause, she added, "If you want, you can stay in here for a day or two, so I can make sure it starts healing correctly."
The kit thought then nodded. "Okay.." she bent her head ad licked up the seeds.
Old September 5th, 2019, 05:10 AM
--

Hallowpaw tripped over a branch and fell over.
Old September 5th, 2019, 02:31 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

@RedHead | @Fuzzyfeline

It was supposed to be an ordinary day. Just like any ordinary day. The leader had spent most of his time in the nursery, gossiping with the queens, frolicking with their adorable kits and when he was on his way back to his den, he stopped in his tracks because he heard his name being called, caught the eye of an apprentice. “A fire?” Passionstar’s whiskers twitched, his head turning quickly. There was a fire. It didn’t matter the size of it or how dangerous it was, it just triggered Passionstar to act on impulse. There was danger and he had tunnel vision on his getting everyone to safety. He didn’t waste no time in running after Minkpaw to follow her, mainly because he needed to know what Flintspirit was up to. Flintspirit probably had a plan, but Passionstar didn’t do plans in the heat of the moment (pun intended). “The queens, kits, and elders. We need to get them out. Pronto!” Queens and their kits and the elders were at a much worse risk. Warriors and apprentices, leader and deputy were going to have to work together just to get everyone in a much safer shelter.
Old September 6th, 2019, 09:51 PM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

@Brilliance @Fuzzyfeline

Flintspirit was worriedly watching as cats made their way towards the exit, his tail flicking uncontrollably with the pressure of the situation. He calmed down slightly as Minkpaw made it back to his side, panting, but otherwise unhurt. Soon after, Passionstar appeared at his side, and Flintspirit felt a new sense of security rush through him. Passionstar was here. He’d help him. Flintspirit knew that at this time he needed his leader’s trust and support more than ever.
He nodded at Passionstar’s words, pointing with his tail. “I sent members of my patrol to go warn the others. They’re filtering out right now, so I’m going to go up to the front and try to lead them away from the fire.” He meowed, his voice surprisingly steady for the amount of panic he was in. “Come with me Minkpaw.” He meowed to his apprentice, sliding his tail against her side and giving a nod to Passionstar before setting off at a bound towards the exit. He was not letting Minkpaw out of his sight. But where’s Glisteningcry? He pushed that thought aside. She was a warrior now. She would be fine. Right now he had to focus on getting his clanmembers right to safety.

”Everybody follow me!” Flintspirit yowled once he got to the front of the crowd, waving his thick, fluffy tail in the air so the cats could easily follow him through the burning smoke.

@Brilliance
There he was. The finger she-cat ran over to Passionstar, ears perked high atop her head as she skidded to a stop next to him. Her orange eyes were wide and wild with fear, but a determination still shone in them. Foxbound was terrified. For herself, and for her uncle. She knew he would stay to make sure everyone else was out of camp first, and she was going to make sure he also got out safely. “I’ll help round up the rest of the clan.” She meowed to him, get fluffy tail held high in the air as she studied him, daring him to refuse her offer.

Lightningbugfire sidled up next to the outside of the grou as they loved dying the camp to the territory, his green eyes flicking about. He forced himself to focus on Flintspirit’s waving tail as the deputy led them towards safer ground. The smoke was getting thicker, and he was beginning to feel an itchy sensation in the back of his throat. He glanced behind him worriedly, looking out for any cats that’s may be falling behind. Most were still filtering out of the camp.

[open]

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Closed Thread