Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 12:24 PM

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:26 PM
Old Veteran

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Maplefur's ears snapped out. Amberstorm? She jumped to her feet and spun around. "Amberstorm! You... You're alright!" She ran towards her friend and couldn't stop herself from tacking him. "I thought... well I couldn't find you after I left and I thought you'd died! Oh, Amberstorm I'm so sorry for leaving you!" Her talking was quick and rushed, her green eyes wide with worry. She jumped off of him, allowing him to climb up.
Amberstorm was a bit startled by Maplefur suddenly tackling him and got to his paws as quickly as possible "I-its alright... i just..." Amberstorm had a million words to say but could barely spit out four. "I... ugh..." I was a coward and ran... "I'm just... so happy to see you!" His voice was filled with hesitation but she was the only cat on his mind for the days he was gone so he was still happy to see her.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Oh and I write some things from time to time.

If I'm a bit absent, I apologize in advance, I work full-time.
Old November 30th, 2016, 09:29 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by JellieDelly View Post
Amberstorm was a bit startled by Maplefur suddenly tackling him and got to his paws as quickly as possible "I-its alright... i just..." Amberstorm had a million words to say but could barely spit out four. "I... ugh..." I was a coward and ran... "I'm just... so happy to see you!" His voice was filled with hesitation but she was the only cat on his mind for the days he was gone so he was still happy to see her.
Maplefur sighed. "Oh, and I'm so happy to see you." She touched her nose to his ear tip, then pulled away. "Did you hear Rat... night's announcement?" She asked him hesitantly. She wasn't sure how he viewed the topic- his response would determine if she would tell him her opinions on the issue or not. Turn our backs on Starclan! No way! She thought again angrily. Realizing her tail was beginning to lash in frustration, she stopped and took a breath to calm herself.

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:34 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur sighed. "Oh, and I'm so happy to see you." She touched her nose to his ear tip, then pulled away. "Did you hear Rat... night's announcement?" She asked him hesitantly. She wasn't sure how he viewed the topic- his response would determine if she would tell him her opinions on the issue or not. Turn our backs on Starclan! No way! She thought again angrily. Realizing her tail was beginning to lash in frustration, she stopped and took a breath to calm herself.
"Yeah i heard..." Ill be honest... "And after that... i-i... ran..." Amberstorm felt like he was trying to spit out a rotten mouse. His ears lowered and he wanted to shrivel up and run away. Please don't hate me... A well of anxiety was choking him now and his breath got slightly ragged.
An old veteran, interested to see where the world went while I was gone. Thanks for not purging my account! #56 For life, hahahah!

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:37 PM

Quote:
"Yeah i heard..." Ill be honest... "And after that... i-i... ran..." Amberstorm felt like he was trying to spit out a rotten mouse. His ears lowered and he wanted to shrivel up and run away. Please don't hate me... A well of anxiety was choking him now and his breath got slightly ragged.
Maplefur sighed. "I ran too..." She murmured. "I may not have been in the clans to have seen the first evil era, but I've heard stories. There's no way they can get me to turn my back on Starclan," she spoke softly but firmly. She looked up to meet Amberstorm's gaze.

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:41 PM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur sighed. "I ran too..." She murmured. "I may not have been in the clans to have seen the first evil era, but I've heard stories. There's no way they can get me to turn my back on Starclan," she spoke softly but firmly. She looked up to meet Amberstorm's gaze.
The anxiety trickled away from Amberstorm and his expression showed exactly how weird he felt now. "Y-yeah... i hope starclan leads some cats to fight back... this is just... unacceptable... i don't get how these evil cats even get the chance to do this..." He didn't want to meet her gaze.

Old November 30th, 2016, 09:46 PM

Quote:
The anxiety trickled away from Amberstorm and his expression showed exactly how weird he felt now. "Y-yeah... i hope starclan leads some cats to fight back... this is just... unacceptable... i don't get how these evil cats even get the chance to do this..." He didn't want to meet her gaze.
Maplefur frowned, wondering why Amberstorm was acting this way. "What's wrong?" She asked him, and her eyes widened. "You... don't believe in Starclan?" Her heart pounded. "Amberstorm, I wasn't even born in the clan but I know they exist." She rushed nervously. Well, that's one 'secret' out... but he's my friend, he should know me. It's alright to tell him. Still, she felt awkward, and jeers from her past came rushing back. 'Kittypet' rang through her head, along with every other name she had been called. She pressed her ears to her head as if she could block them out as she waited for his response.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 1st, 2016 at 07:09 AM.
Old December 1st, 2016, 10:52 AM
Old Veteran

Quote:
Maplefur frowned, wondering why Amberstorm was acting this way. "What's wrong?" She asked him, and her eyes widened. "You... don't believe in Starclan?" Her heart pounded. "Amberstorm, I wasn't even born in the clan but I know they exist." She rushed nervously. Well, that's one 'secret' out... but he's my friend, he should know me. It's alright to tell him. Still, she felt awkward, and jeers from her past came rushing back. 'Kittypet' rang through her head, along with every other name she had been called. She pressed her ears to her head as if she could block them out as she waited for his response.
Amberstorm locked his eyes to the ground "W-well its hard to believe in starclan when they do absolutely nothing. When they let all this happen and let so many cats die!" a certain fierceness came into his voice... though it trembled a bit. He sighed and paused for another moment and let himself calm "Wait... were you a?..." Loner? rogue? kittypet?

Old December 1st, 2016, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Amberstorm locked his eyes to the ground "W-well its hard to believe in starclan when they do absolutely nothing. When they let all this happen and let so many cats die!" a certain fierceness came into his voice... though it trembled a bit. He sighed and paused for another moment and let himself calm "Wait... were you a?..." Loner? rogue? kittypet?
"Kittypet," she murmured. "I left when I was a kit- I couldn't stand it. I convinced my sister, Daisy, to go with me, but there was... a fox..." Her voice shook as she meowed 'fox', her fear of the predator shining through. "I never found her, but I know she's watching over me. Starclan have helped the clans before, haven't they? They send messages to our medicine cats to help us. I know they exist." She spoke firmly. "There's no way I'm giving up on my sister, and if Ratnight thinks I will, then," she struggled to think of a good enough insult. "Then he's just as bad as a fox!" She snapped.

Old December 1st, 2016, 11:10 AM
Old Veteran

Quote:
"Kittypet," she murmured. "I left when I was a kit- I couldn't stand it. I convinced my sister, Daisy, to go with me, but there was... a fox..." Her voice shook as she meowed 'fox', her fear of the predator shining through. "I never found her, but I know she's watching over me. Starclan have helped the clans before, haven't they? They send messages to our medicine cats to help us. I know they exist." She spoke firmly. "There's no way I'm giving up on my sister, and if Ratnight thinks I will, then," she struggled to think of a good enough insult. "Then he's just as bad as a fox!" She snapped.
Amberstorm flinched a bit at the tone of voice she had. "I-im sorry..." He was still having his doubts and didn't like seeing her this mad. He glued his eyes to the ground and couldn't manage to say anything else. He felt like a coward once again.

Old December 1st, 2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Amberstorm flinched a bit at the tone of voice she had. "I-im sorry..." He was still having his doubts and didn't like seeing her this mad. He glued his eyes to the ground and couldn't manage to say anything else. He felt like a coward once again.
Maplefur sighed, her anger vanishing. "I'm sorry, it's just sometimes I wonder if I did the right thing. I never would've been happy, staying with twolegs, but my decision caused Daisy... because of it I lost my sister, and now with all the issues in the clans... and I just saw my other sister, Fria, and she's so happy with her twolegs. She even has a mate, so I just wonder if I did the wrong thing." She was conflicted, and had the strong urge to hide herself when admitting this.