Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How Well-Known Are You On...
Last post by Aolani
Today 05:43 PM
Next Up Forever! [P]
by Fish
Last post by Fish
Today 05:41 PM
finder for my new (and...
by ophelia
Last post by chickadee
Today 05:40 PM
WindClan Warriors' Den
by Ian
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:36 PM
✶~Epiales silly art shop~✶
by Epiales
Last post by .Sunshine.
Today 05:33 PM

Old December 4th, 2017, 08:20 PM

Default Re: KingdomClan

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Shadow;433503][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTS.official.__ View Post

King Apollo nodded to Silent. "I shall announce it in a minute." He meowed, then he turned his gaze on his other servant. As King, he had two. "Hello, Melody." he smiled then nodded. "You must have read my mind, I am starving." he purred as he sat down.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow, she was cute she had to admit. Even when she rambled on, it was cute. Then her thoughts drifted to Sparrow, she did kind of like him but then she shook her head she must focuse on who she was talking too. She giggled softly. "That would be wonderful. Maybe as a best friend?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I need some friends in my life." she felt eyes on her and turned and looked at Dawn. "Hi Dawn." she purred at her with a wave of her tail.

Princess Ares's nodded. "Yes there is a festival. Will you go with me not as a servant but maybe....as a mate?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then he narrowed his eyes when Sparrow came up to him. "I'll be there in a minute." he meowed then turned back to Leaf.

(I plan on having Ares having three mates. @Rubinaito @Shadow. But he loves them all very much.)
(Alright!)

Melody smiled at the king, placing the prey in front of Apollo and bowing her head in respect before backing up a respectful distance. "Well, I have lived my life at your side for a long time now, Majesty." She meowed politely, flicking one of her ears as a fly buzzed by it. "How are you doing this fine afternoon, your Highness?" She asked, shifting her paws slightly. Her fur fluffed up as a breeze swirled through the cave, sending a slight spray of water from the waterfall onto her fur which she welcomed in the warmth. She flattened her fur, turning her head slightly to run her tongue over her shoulder to neaten up a patch of fur that had gotten ruffled up by the breeze. She turned her gaze back to Apollo, waiting patiently for his response.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:27 PM

My Mood: Cheerful

[QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
I’m alive!!)
Whoa really? @BTS.official.__ you don’t have to. Leaf was the first one to win his heart. Its totally ok you don’t have to make him mates with Dawn.)

Sielnt looked to the entrance of the den. “Good day Melody.” he dipped his head acknowledging her.

Dawn jumped as she was pulled from her thoughts once again. Once she realized it was the princesses her eyes went wide. She must have been lost in thought and must of been staring at the princess by accident! Dawn trotted over to her head down respectfully. “I-I’m sorry if I was staring princess. I did not notice due to..Er..deep thinking.” She smiled sheepishly. She looked to meet another cats gaze. One that she didn’t know. She honestly did not know any other cat than the royal family. She was always with them. And yet the only cat she ever talked to really was the princess..
[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433583][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433576][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433575][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Her eyes widened a bit she did her best to hide it if she said it then....She would be a traitor . She smiled even though she was not such a great lier
" n..nothing princess . Why would you think somethings wrong? Im..fine " she meowed a bit quickly . You could tell it was fake she just hoped Aphrodite would buy it . Her tail wrapped around her feet when she sat down
[QUOTE=Rubinaito;433585][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven hollow View Post
[FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]

(Alright!)

Melody smiled at the king, placing the prey in front of Apollo and bowing her head in respect before backing up a respectful distance. "Well, I have lived my life at your side for a long time now, Majesty." She meowed politely, flicking one of her ears as a fly buzzed by it. "How are you doing this fine afternoon, your Highness?" She asked, shifting her paws slightly. Her fur fluffed up as a breeze swirled through the cave, sending a slight spray of water from the waterfall onto her fur which she welcomed in the warmth. She flattened her fur, turning her head slightly to run her tongue over her shoulder to neaten up a patch of fur that had gotten ruffled up by the breeze. She turned her gaze back to Apollo, waiting patiently for his response.

King Apollo took a bite of the prey. "Yes you have, Melody. You are are my trustfull servant." He purred as he looked at her. His yellow eyes sparkled, then the looked away and down at his prey. "Knight Silent, why don't you go get everything ready." he meowed. He turned back to Melody. "I am well." he purred.

(@Shadow, oh it is no problem. I was planning on him anyway. So he will have three. Dawn, Melody and Leaf.)

Aphrodite frowned. "Please tell me Snow. You shouldn't have to be embarrassed." she then turned to Dawn with a purr. "It is alright Dawn. I get those every now and then." she giggled as she turned her attention back on Snow. "Please?"
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:37 PM

@BTS.official.__

"That's good," Melody replied with a smile. "Would you like help to get ready for the festival, your Majesty?" She didn't have much to get ready for, simply sticking beside Apollo while he roamed around the festival was her job. A simple pelt cleaning would be enough for the festival, and maybe adding a flower above her left ear wouldn't hurt. Her collar's jangled slightly, which amused Melody slightly. She wasn't sure if her parents were dead or alive, but the collars almost seemed to speak for them; the jingle of the two collars clicking together reminded her of a teasing tone, which she identified as her father and mother gently teasing her about her crush on Ares. She raised a paw to silence the tags, shifting it slightly so that it wouldn't happen again for awhile.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433592][QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]

[QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433583][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433576][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433575][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]

[QUOTE=Rubinaito;433585][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Shadow;433503]
Quote:

King Apollo took a bite of the prey. "Yes you have, Melody. You are are my trustfull servant." He purred as he looked at her. His yellow eyes sparkled, then the looked away and down at his prey. "Knight Silent, why don't you go get everything ready." he meowed. He turned back to Melody. "I am well." he purred.

(@Shadow, oh it is no problem. I was planning on him anyway. So he will have three. Dawn, Melody and Leaf.)

Aphrodite frowned. "Please tell me Snow. You shouldn't have to be embarrassed." she then turned to Dawn with a purr. "It is alright Dawn. I get those every now and then." she giggled as she turned her attention back on Snow. "Please?"
Silent nodded. “Of corse my king.” he padded out and as he passed Melody he looked to her. “Good day lady Melody.” and exited the den. ‘First things first..food.’ He thought looking around for hunters.”Silver! { @Raven hollow } Spark! Sparrow! { @Mystic } “ He called for all the cats that he hoped where available. He hesitated on asking snow but decided against it seeing that she was speaking with the princess.

Dawn felt uncomfortable but didn’t say anything. She wasn’t to move until desmissed.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:38 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433592][QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]

[QUOTE=Shadow;433503][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;4334

Aphrodite frowned. "Please tell me Snow. You shouldn't have to be embarrassed." she then turned to Dawn with a purr. "It is alright Dawn. I get those every now and then." she giggled as she turned her attention back on Snow. "Please?"[/QUOTE]

Snow sighed she looked up at the princess her eyes showed sorrow now . This was it , now she'll have to leave . I'm either gonna be killed for this or ...be called traitor for the rest of my life I want a good reputation !
She gulped and her ears flattened
" Your majesty I .... Like you as in Crush... I didn't wanna say it since it would be treason " she meowed it was the truth she stood up and sighed
" I'll leave now by your orders " she added her ears twitched a bit
mouse brain @BTS.official.__ ( tried to get rid of those extra quote things -_- )

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 4th, 2017 at 08:39 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
@BTS.official.__

"That's good," Melody replied with a smile. "Would you like help to get ready for the festival, your Majesty?" She didn't have much to get ready for, simply sticking beside Apollo while he roamed around the festival was her job. A simple pelt cleaning would be enough for the festival, and maybe adding a flower above her left ear wouldn't hurt. Her collar's jangled slightly, which amused Melody slightly. She wasn't sure if her parents were dead or alive, but the collars almost seemed to speak for them; the jingle of the two collars clicking together reminded her of a teasing tone, which she identified as her father and mother gently teasing her about her crush on Ares. She raised a paw to silence the tags, shifting it slightly so that it wouldn't happen again for awhile.
[QUOTE=Shadow;433599][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433592][QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
Quote:

Silent nodded. “Of corse my king.” he padded out and as he passed Melody he looked to her. “Good day lady Melody.” and exited the den. ‘First things first..food.’ He thought looking around for hunters.”Silver! { @Raven hollow } Spark! Sparrow! { @Mystic } “ He called for all the cats that he hoped where available. He hesitated on asking snow but decided against it seeing that she was speaking with the princess.

Dawn felt uncomfortable but didn’t say anything. She wasn’t to move until desmissed.
Quote:

Snow sighed she looked up at the princess her eyes showed sorrow now . This was it , now she'll have to leave . I'm either gonna be killed for this or ...be called traitor for the rest of my life I want a good reputation !
She gulped and her ears flattened
" Your majesty I .... Like you as in Crush... I didn't wanna say it since it would be treason " she meowed it was the truth she stood up and sighed
" I'll leave now by your orders " she added her ears twitched a bit
mouse brain @BTS.official.__ ( tried to get rid of those extra quote things -_- )

~*~
Aphrodite looked at her softly with soft blue eyes, she sat down beside her and pressed her fur againts her. "I like you too, but I also am having feelings for Sparrow." she whispered. "And no you wont be killed for liking me." she said as she lapped Snow's ear. Then she turned ot Dawn. "Why don't you go help Sparrow set things up. Like hunting."

King Apollo finished his prey then looked up at Melody, he nodded at her question. "Yes please." He purred. "What do you think I should do take a bath first....or just get ready?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "Do I smell?" he asked with amusement in his eyes.

Last edited by BTS.official.__; December 4th, 2017 at 08:46 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:45 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]
[QUOTE=Raven hollow;433505][FONT="Times New Roman"][COLOR="Red"][SIZE="4"]
Quote:

King Apollo nodded to Silent. "I shall announce it in a minute." He meowed, then he turned his gaze on his other servant. As King, he had two. "Hello, Melody." he smiled then nodded. "You must have read my mind, I am starving." he purred as he sat down.

Princess Aphrodite purred at Snow, she was cute she had to admit. Even when she rambled on, it was cute. Then her thoughts drifted to Sparrow, she did kind of like him but then she shook her head she must focuse on who she was talking too. She giggled softly. "That would be wonderful. Maybe as a best friend?" she asked with a tilt of her head. "I need some friends in my life." she felt eyes on her and turned and looked at Dawn. "Hi Dawn." she purred at her with a wave of her tail.

Princess Ares's nodded. "Yes there is a festival. Will you go with me not as a servant but maybe....as a mate?" he asked with a tilt of his head. Then he narrowed his eyes when Sparrow came up to him. "I'll be there in a minute." he meowed then turned back to Leaf.

(I plan on having Ares having three mates. @Rubinaito @Shadow. But he loves them all very much.)

Sparrow hissed silently to himself and spoke, ``No, Now!`` Sparrow said, ``You have to get ready! Leaf will be there, I'll make sure Amber will take care of her. I'm your body guard to look after you.`` Sparrow mewed firmly, returning the Prince's glare.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:51 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433607][QUOTE=Shadow;433599][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433592][QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]

[QUOTE=Rubinaito;433585][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495]
Quote:

~*~
Aphrodite looked at her softly with soft blue eyes, she sat down beside her and pressed her fur againts her. "I like you too, but I also am having feelings for Sparrow." she whispered. "And no you wont be killed for liking me." she said as she lapped Snow's ear. Then she turned ot Dawn. "Why don't you go help Sparrow set things up. Like hunting."

King Apollo finished his prey then looked up at Melody, he nodded at her question. "Yes please." He purred. "What do you think I should do take a bath first....or just get ready?" he asked with a tilt of his head. "Do I smell?" he asked with amusement in his eyes.

”Of corse your majesty.” She padded off towards Silent who looked at her then shrugged waiting for the rest of the cats he called.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:53 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

[QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433607][QUOTE=Shadow;433599][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433592][QUOTE=Shadow;433580][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433484]

[QUOTE=Rubinaito;433585][QUOTE=BTS.official.__;433568][QUOTE=Cheshire cat;433495]
Quote:

~*~

Snow smiled a bit but shook her head her ears stayed against her head and she backed up she knew that this won't work . If she likes sparrow she should be with sparrow not a hunter
" if you like sparrow be with him! True love only comes once in a lifetime. I'm a hunter I'll s-stick with my duties " she meowed with a smile her nose twitched
" I'll be a good cat . Now .... Would you like another squirrel ? " she meowed with a tilt of her head she was a mixture between weak and strong sometimes the weak side takes over sometimes the strong side takes over. But now it was both

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 4th, 2017 at 08:55 PM.
Old December 4th, 2017, 08:57 PM

Hey everyone, maybe we shouldn't use the quoting system. It's clogging up my inbox since everything is so wonky-doodle.