Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 10th, 2018, 08:30 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowFire 1967 View Post
*He continued to give you the hug and the stopped after another minute* I like you I always have I've just never had the guts to even stand next to you I was afraid you would have turned me down just like the rest *he said whispering to himself*
"Well," she started sarcastically. "I almost did make fun of you. You just caught me off-guard by crying. Whenever I start talking to them so passive-aggressively, they usually snap at me with some sarcastic response." She shook her head and her fur bristled. The molly cleared her throat, "so, um. The weather's nice... I suppose." She shrugged her shoulders, just wanting to strike up a less intimate conversation. "Looks like StarClan really likes us today, huh?" she asked, fake interest tinging her voice.
Old April 10th, 2018, 08:59 PM
Sugar Pine 7

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Are you sure you can keep up with us? You were half asleep when I first came out here!” Mistkit teased as she laughed, her sides shook from the force of it. “You don’t know your age?” She laughed again. “So you haven’t been a warrior for long? I bet you were excited when you got your warrior name,” she said almost wistfully.
"Well I was out working my tail off all day!" Ashnose jokingly retorted, giving the kit a gentle bump with his gray paw. He flicked his ears happily. "You'll see for yourself soon enough. I'll make sure to wake you right back up as soon as you start to drift off after your first day as an apprentice. My warrior ceremony wasn't too long ago, just a few moons. It only feels like a few sunrises since I got my new name. Sometimes I still forget to respond to Ashnose rather than Ashpaw!" The warrior laughed. "It's all I've ever wanted. I love to serve my Clan. It's what I was born for!" Ashnose mewed, pride dripping from his lips as he puffed out his chest.

Please check out my finder for my cats!

+Feel free to leave me a VM if I haven't responded to our RP within 4 days+

Profile pic
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:27 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
She purred,” Alright.” She purred,” I know you’ll do well...”
The small apprentice casted a gleaming smile up to her mentor with the youth’s tail waving behind her excitedly now. “So, does that mean we can go to the training grounds now to finish up my training assessment?” She asked, wanting to know if it was okay to head over there before just scampering off, “I’m really excited to show you what I can do out there on the battlefield, hehe, I promise to not let my disabilities slow me down in any way, Raspberrybubble.”
Old April 10th, 2018, 10:54 PM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

"Well," she started sarcastically. "I almost did make fun of you. You just caught me off-guard by crying. Whenever I start talking to them so passive-aggressively, they usually snap at me with some sarcastic response." She shook her head and her fur bristled. The molly cleared her throat, "so, um. The weather's nice... I suppose." She shrugged her shoulders, just wanting to strike up a less intimate conversation. "Looks like StarClan really likes us today, huh?" she asked, fake interest tinging her voice.
Yeah StarClan smiles on us he says also I can tell you really don't care I could tell it in your voice *he says*
Old April 11th, 2018, 07:43 AM

Quote:
Yeah StarClan smiles on us he says also I can tell you really don't care I could tell it in your voice *he says*
Nightshadow sighed, "yeah. I just didn't know what to talk about. StarClan... hasn't done much for me lately, so that's a reason I don't talk about them much. She shrugged and looked out the den entrance, wanting to do something, though she didn't know what.
Old April 11th, 2018, 10:21 AM
Coolest Cat in ShadowClan

My Mood: Daring

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post

Nightshadow sighed, "yeah. I just didn't know what to talk about. StarClan... hasn't done much for me lately, so that's a reason I don't talk about them much. She shrugged and looked out the den entrance, wanting to do something, though she didn't know what.
*He felt a wave of sadness come over him but he tries not to show it he git up and walked to his nest and sat there his back to you so you wouldn't see him tearing up*
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:30 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Pinewhisker had never been gifted with the self-confidence that Hawkfeather had or the toughened form of Flintheart, but Pinewhisker knew that he could do anything with the right motivation to guide him in the right direction. Sproutwhisker had told him many things to help him, being older and wiser in this situation. He wished he didn’t have to be so awkward and uncomfortable around Needlescar right now. Sure, the young tomcat had been nervous before around her, but he had never been this extreme. The warrior gave a gentle exhale of breath to calm his nerves and mentally reassuring himself to be a tomcat that she could admire enough. His tail gently swished behind him as he looked to the beautiful shecat beside him with a smile, one as confident as he himself could muster. “I’m glad that you think so,” The brown male purred with his whiskers twitching on the sides of his muzzle, “Would you like to head out now while the sun is still setting or wait until nightfall?” Her small grin was enough to make his heart pound within his chest, but the warrior kept his cool like Hawkfeather had advised him back then.
Needlescar hadn't been gifted with smoothness in these situations, so she resorted to her natual kindness. She didn't have any quips or flirts. She thought they were inappropriate anyways. She'd just be her kinda awkward, but nice, self. The splotched she-cat curled her tail and smiled convincingly. She honestly enjoyed his company, a little walk through the territory wouldn't change anything. She felt a bit uncomfortable, but that was just because she was awkward around cats. Needlescar was not gifted with social skills. She tried to calm her thudding heart and inhaled cool dusk air. She could do this. It was just Pinewhisker. She flexed her claws in and out of the dirt for a moment, needing to do something to suppress her fidgeting. "Hmm..we should go out before it gets too dark. Besides, the sunset is always nice to see," Needlescar mewed, standing and stretching, her claws flexing as she arched her back down in a stretch and then stood. She walked over to him and curled her tail behind her, a bright look on her features.
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:42 PM

Quote:
*He felt a wave of sadness come over him but he tries not to show it he git up and walked to his nest and sat there his back to you so you wouldn't see him tearing up*
Nightshadow tilted her head, "what did I say this time?" She sighed and stood up shaking herself off. "Are you okay? Look, I dunno what I said but I'm sorry." She frowned and shook her head, genuinely wondering what she had done to upset her newfound friend. She pawed the ground impatiently, her limbs aching from the long time she had spent sitting painfully still. The molly didn't normally regret things, but she didn't want to lose one of the only friends she had. She didn't think she had said anything upsetting, and the only thing she had said at all was that she wasn't getting the best of treatment from StarClan.
Old April 11th, 2018, 05:47 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panic! (at the Disco) View Post
Needlescar hadn't been gifted with smoothness in these situations, so she resorted to her natual kindness. She didn't have any quips or flirts. She thought they were inappropriate anyways. She'd just be her kinda awkward, but nice, self. The splotched she-cat curled her tail and smiled convincingly. She honestly enjoyed his company, a little walk through the territory wouldn't change anything. She felt a bit uncomfortable, but that was just because she was awkward around cats. Needlescar was not gifted with social skills. She tried to calm her thudding heart and inhaled cool dusk air. She could do this. It was just Pinewhisker. She flexed her claws in and out of the dirt for a moment, needing to do something to suppress her fidgeting. "Hmm..we should go out before it gets too dark. Besides, the sunset is always nice to see," Needlescar mewed, standing and stretching, her claws flexing as she arched her back down in a stretch and then stood. She walked over to him and curled her tail behind her, a bright look on her features.
Pinewhisker wasn’t too good at social situations, much like Needlescar, but he wanted to improve for her. He knew, deep-down, that he was nothing special or unique like other tomcats within Shadowclan and the beautiful shecat beside him could do so much better with another male, but part of him fought to be enough, to be a cat that even he could admire someday. With his awkward personality and overly-friendly attitude, the brown-striped warrior had room for improvement, without a doubt in his mind. He watched her silently, out of the corner of his emerald-hued gaze, as she fidgeted next to him in the loose dirt - was he making her uncomfortable? He hoped he wasn’t or he would surely never forgive himself. Pinewhisker’s ears twitched, however, when she spoke, suggesting they head out now to watch the sunset at the very least - which sounded nice and peaceful. “That sounds lovely,” The young male said with a gentle nod as he heaved himself to his paws, “I’ll try and find us a good spot to see the sky change colors.” He gave her a warm smile, seeing how her frame seemed to glimmer in the setting sunlight, which made his heart beat a little faster. Pinewhisker gave a slight nervous gulp of breath before dipping his head slightly and leading both of them out into the hunting grounds, away from the camp.

Last edited by Captain; April 11th, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old April 11th, 2018, 06:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
Pinewhisker wasn’t too good at social situations, much like Needlescar, but he wanted to improve for her. He knew, deep-down, that he was nothing special or unique like other tomcats within Shadowclan and the beautiful shecat beside him could do so much better with another male, but part of him fought to be enough, to be a cat that even he could admire someday. With his awkward personality and overly-friendly attitude, the brown-striped warrior had room for improvement, without a doubt in his mind. He watched her silently, out of the corner of his emerald-hued gaze, as she fidgeted next to him in the loose dirt - was he making her uncomfortable? He hoped he wasn’t or he would surely never forgive himself. Pinewhisker’s ears twitched, however, when she spoke, suggesting they head out now to watch the sunset at the very least - which sounded nice and peaceful. “That sounds lovely,” The young male said with a gentle nod as he heaved himself to his paws, “I’ll try and find us a good spot to see the sky change colors.” He gave her a warm smile, seeing how her frame seemed to glimmer in the setting sunlight, which made his heart beat a little faster. Pinewhisker gave a slight nervous gulp of breath before dipping his head slightly and leading both of them out into the hunting grounds, away from the camp.
Needlescar grinned at him, feeling comfortable in her own pelt as she stood next to him, her tail curling behind her. She knew that he could probably have a more..attractive she-cat. Maybe a sleek, black warrior or pretty calico. But he seemed to like her, so why ruin something that seemed perfect? She smiled at him, her eyes bright and shiny with content happiness. She knew he could help her be less awkward, he had those friends..Hawk..Hawkfeather? Yeah, that was it. He'd talked about him before, once. She smiled at him, the peaceful activity of viewing the sunset with her friend seemed nice and calm. She needed a bit of peace after all the drama going down in the Clans recently. She just wanted to relax and hang out with someone she knew. "Good," she mewed in reply, nodding back. "That sounds nice, we all need some peace after all that's happened these past moons," Needlescar just wanted to relax. She followed the tom out into the territory, exiting the camp with a small inhale of courage. This was perfectly fine. And normal.
Closed Thread