Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
Introducing Myself
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 12:07 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 20th, 2018, 07:28 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
his eyes were fixated on the sky, memorized by the stars. littlemask's face didn't shift into a expression; always having a hard time expressing it. indeed the trees would usually block his stars out to the point he couldn't see their full beauty. today, though? it was different. littlemask found the perfect spot to look at the stars. his thoughts were loud and jumbled up with theories but no one could have known by his expression. he couldn't even hear a shecat's voice speaking to him. ever so slowly, littlemask turn his gaze away and to see what the strange smell was. he blink when he saw a cat standing there, staring at him. shoot, did she speak to me? who is she? what if she is halfgaze and gave me a order? no, i don't think halfgaze looks like that. littlemask tilt his head a little however it could barely be noticeable. "repeat, please?" he asked. truth be told he felt rather embarrassed but nothing gave that away. littlemask hope she didn't mind, he just couldn't help but stare at the stars. they were just so.. touching? beautiful? huh, he didn't know what fit it but no word would ever. it was too great to be in words.
She looked at him with a blanket expression and then made a small 'oh' noise "I said hi to you" Littlegaze repeated herself with a monotone voice. Her expression not changing one bit, she looked bored but truth be told she didn't really like showing expressions, Littlegaze only showed them when she was really mad or really sad. "You probably don't know me. I'm Littlegaze" she introduced herself to the slightly bigger male.
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:44 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

She looked at him with a blanket expression and then made a small 'oh' noise "I said hi to you" Littlegaze repeated herself with a monotone voice. Her expression not changing one bit, she looked bored but truth be told she didn't really like showing expressions, Littlegaze only showed them when she was really mad or really sad. "You probably don't know me. I'm Littlegaze" she introduced herself to the slightly bigger male.
Littlemask blink, he was just being a worry wart like always. He shrug it off, however. "Hi, then. " He glance back up at the sky, wishing he could just watch the stars. He wasn't much of a talker, to be honest. Never have been. Then the molly spoke again which brought his attention back to her. She was right, he never heard of her but then again.. he barely knew anyone. The former rogue never socialized with much cats and had a rather awful memory. Littlemask wasn't even focused on love so, his life was pretty much drama free. "Cathe-" He cut himself off, remembering he wasn't Cathect anymore or Cathectpaw. He was Littlemask. "Littlemask. " He replied, fixing himself. Littlemask wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly left. Cats tend to do that when they realized he was the rogue that join the clan. it wasn't as bad as before when his name was still Cathect at least.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:49 PM
Idk

Quote:
Littlemask blink, he was just being a worry wart like always. He shrug it off, however. "Hi, then. " He glance back up at the sky, wishing he could just watch the stars. He wasn't much of a talker, to be honest. Never have been. Then the molly spoke again which brought his attention back to her. She was right, he never heard of her but then again.. he barely knew anyone. The former rogue never socialized with much cats and had a rather awful memory. Littlemask wasn't even focused on love so, his life was pretty much drama free. "Cathe-" He cut himself off, remembering he wasn't Cathect anymore or Cathectpaw. He was Littlemask. "Littlemask. " He replied, fixing himself. Littlemask wouldn't be surprised if she suddenly left. Cats tend to do that when they realized he was the rogue that join the clan. it wasn't as bad as before when his name was still Cathect at least.
Littlegaze looked at him and realized he was the rogue that her mom talked about. "You're the rogue who joined?" She asked a bit talking to herself mostly. She looked at the sky and noticed he must be looking at the stars or maybe the clouds "Ya know I'm not gonna hate you because you were a rogue" Littlegaze announced.
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:55 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post

Littlegaze looked at him and realized he was the rogue that her mom talked about. "You're the rogue who joined?" She asked a bit talking to herself mostly. She looked at the sky and noticed he must be looking at the stars or maybe the clouds "Ya know I'm not gonna hate you because you were a rogue" Littlegaze announced.
Littlemask shrug as a answer. He joined at the age of eight moons with no choice. "Yeah, I was formerly called Cathectpaw but ended up changing it. " He meowed, seeing no point of lying. His tail curl up to his side. The last statement made him let out a small chuckle, perhaps the smallest chuckle in the universe. "That is one of the first. Huh, who knows. You may end up hating me for some other reason. " Littlemask replied. Do clan cats really hate loners so much? I mean, I know Shadowclan seems to. I wonder about the other clans.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old March 20th, 2018, 07:58 PM
Idk

Quote:
Littlemask shrug as a answer. He joined at the age of eight moons with no choice. "Yeah, I was formerly called Cathectpaw but ended up changing it. " He meowed, seeing no point of lying. His tail curl up to his side. The last statement made him let out a small chuckle, perhaps the smallest chuckle in the universe. "That is one of the first. Huh, who knows. You may end up hating me for some other reason. " Littlemask replied. Do clan cats really hate loners so much? I mean, I know Shadowclan seems to. I wonder about the other clans.
"Huh? Why would I hate you, you seem like a nice person" Littlegaze said still not showing emotions. Her grey fur getting blown a bit by the wind. "I don't think you would do something bad for me to hate you" she said quietly.
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Dark Queen; March 21st, 2018 at 02:57 PM.
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:25 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"What can I say me and my kits want what we want! And for the record that rabbit wasn't fat it just had a lot of fluff- like me." Wildstrike chuckled taking a few bites out of the slimy green creature and letting out a coo or two over how good it was, "Feathers make you sneeze and fur gives you hairballs so I don't really see your point." He deadpanned not knowing why the slimy coating was so looked down upon... Wildstrike actually liked it, "And frogs aren't ugly you brut! They just have a homely look to them! I'm sure if they could change it they would!" He pouted trying to look as jokingly depressed as possible, "You know it really hurts your pregnant brother's feelings when you complain and insult his favorite piece of prey D-duskthorn!" Wildstrike sniffled letting a few crocodile tears to slip from his eyes. @Boba Fett
Duskthorn raised an eyebrow; he had often heard of queens only eating certain foods because of their pregnancy, but he doubted this was the case with Wildstrike. "Feathers don't make me sneeze," Duskthorn mumbled, knowing he couldn't defend the point he had made earlier. He shook his head, "'Homely look'? No RiverClan food looks 'homely', Wildstrike." The frog looked slimy and not at all appetizing, and the sound it made when it was alive was even worse. He thought they were kind of cute when they were hopping around in the river, but he refused to eat them as prey. "Well, maybe my pregnant brother's feelings should toughen up," he replied sarcastically, giving Wildstrike the look that their mother had whenever they said something stupid. @Boba Fett
Old March 20th, 2018, 08:52 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn raised an eyebrow; he had often heard of queens only eating certain foods because of their pregnancy, but he doubted this was the case with Wildstrike. "Feathers don't make me sneeze," Duskthorn mumbled, knowing he couldn't defend the point he had made earlier. He shook his head, "'Homely look'? No RiverClan food looks 'homely', Wildstrike." The frog looked slimy and not at all appetizing, and the sound it made when it was alive was even worse. He thought they were kind of cute when they were hopping around in the river, but he refused to eat them as prey. "Well, maybe my pregnant brother's feelings should toughen up," he replied sarcastically, giving Wildstrike the look that their mother had whenever they said something stupid. @Boba Fett

"Ppff yeah right! Tell me that next time you're eating a pigeon and it sounds like your about to die from oxygen deprivation!" Wildstrike snorted continuing to snack on the frog until it was little more than bones, subsequently rolling his eyes at Duskthorn's next comment, "You know what I mean! They're not pretty but, they're not drop dead ugly either no matter what you say Duskthorn! And I personally think they're very cute in there own froggy way!" He rhapsodized pressing a paw to his chest as if he was giving a speech, "Now you're just being plain mean! First insulting my taste in prey and now telling me to toughen up when I'm in such a delicate condition! For all, you know the horrible cramps I'm having right now plus the stress you're putting me though could cause me to miscarry! Is that what you want?" He cried trying to add dramatics by trembling a bit, "Didn't Mom ever tell you when we were kits to be nice to the expecting cats in the nursery because they were going through a lot of hormone changes and stress? Or do you just not care because it's me?" Wildstrike whimpered continuing his little act.
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:07 PM
Ruining dreams since 2004

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Ppff yeah right! Tell me that next time you're eating a pigeon and it sounds like your about to die from oxygen deprivation!" Wildstrike snorted continuing to snack on the frog until it was little more than bones, subsequently rolling his eyes at Duskthorn's next comment, "You know what I mean! They're not pretty but, they're not drop dead ugly either no matter what you say Duskthorn! And I personally think they're very cute in there own froggy way!" He rhapsodized pressing a paw to his chest as if he was giving a speech, "Now you're just being plain mean! First insulting my taste in prey and now telling me to toughen up when I'm in such a delicate condition! For all, you know the horrible cramps I'm having right now plus the stress you're putting me though could cause me to miscarry! Is that what you want?" He cried trying to add dramatics by trembling a bit, "Didn't Mom ever tell you when we were kits to be nice to the expecting cats in the nursery because they were going through a lot of hormone changes and stress? Or do you just not care because it's me?" Wildstrike whimpered continuing his little act.
Duskthorn continued to hide his laugh, his body shaking with silent giggles. "Oxygen deprivation? Here's a little tip: you pluck off most of the feathers before you eat it," he laughed. He had never eaten a frog before, too put off by its taste. Most cats described it as a combination of a rabbit and a fish, though Duskthorn couldn't imagine that because those two prey have completely different tastes. "You stick with your frogs, I'll stick with my thrushes, okay?" He glared lightly at Wildstrike as he milked the situation (no pun intended). "Huh, and here you were talking about tak-" he stopped himself before he said something he regretted. The sentence finished in his mind: '-ing tansy to kill your kits, I thought you wanted a miscarriage.' He was suddenly glad he was able to stop himself, as the words sounded arrogant even in his own mind. "All I'm saying here is that if you freak out every time I make a joke, you won't be able to have any fun! C'mon, don't let the kits take away from your sarcasm," he smiled, wanting Wildstrike to know he was joking. @Boba Fett
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:39 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
On any other night, Nightpaw would have sunk into Daydream's fur and soaked in the warmth of her friend's pelt until every last bit of hurt had been pulled from her body like poison from a wound. Not tonight though. The black shecat felt completely and utterly defeated. Everything she had done since she arrived in the forest had been one mistake after another. She only wound up in Shadowclan territory in the first place because she has stupidly wandered into that dog's garden and couldn't defend herself, and ever since she got here, all the other cats had done was come to her rescue. Daydream, Goldenstar, Ebonymist, Risingstorm, Snowpaw... even Daydream again, but in the battle on the way to the gathering! How was she supposed to defend her clan? She couldn't even defend herself! Nightpaw trembled as the words built up within her. She wanted to scream, it felt so large and awful in her chest. But in the end, all she could do was pull away from Daydream, her eyes fixed on the den floor so that the enby wouldn't see exactly how close she felt to breaking down. She took a breath to steady her voice. "Can I sleep in here tonight...in case she wakes up?" she asked, softly.
daydream sighed at nightpaws reaction, though they knew what it was like to be in her paws, so they would be there for her as much as they could. they gave a small nod,"Of course, would sharing a nest make you feel better?" they were so close it seemed like that sharing a nest didnt seem something far fetched, something a queen would offer her kit when they were scared of having a nightmare or something. they didnt mind sharing a nest, it had been too big in the first pace for their small body. they started to move towards their nest in the den, which was more freshly lined with moss and feathers. they turned their head to make sure nightpaw was following.
Old March 20th, 2018, 09:59 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liekki View Post
Duskthorn continued to hide his laugh, his body shaking with silent giggles. "Oxygen deprivation? Here's a little tip: you pluck off most of the feathers before you eat it," he laughed. He had never eaten a frog before, too put off by its taste. Most cats described it as a combination of a rabbit and a fish, though Duskthorn couldn't imagine that because those two prey have completely different tastes. "You stick with your frogs, I'll stick with my thrushes, okay?" He glared lightly at Wildstrike as he milked the situation (no pun intended). "Huh, and here you were talking about tak-" he stopped himself before he said something he regretted. The sentence finished in his mind: '-ing tansy to kill your kits, I thought you wanted a miscarriage.' He was suddenly glad he was able to stop himself, as the words sounded arrogant even in his own mind. "All I'm saying here is that if you freak out every time I make a joke, you won't be able to have any fun! C'mon, don't let the kits take away from your sarcasm," he smiled, wanting Wildstrike to know he was joking. @Boba Fett
"As you pluck the feathers dummy!" Wildstrike mumbled kicking a little dirt up as he softly flexed his claws, however, matching Duskthorn's next sentiment, "Agreed." He then mewed getting up smoothly as stretched his body blinking his eyes a few times and wondering how he could get so tired after doing virtually nothing before briefly wondering why Duskthorn cut himself off, "Hmph yeah I guess though I don't think the odds are really in their favor with the sarcasm department I mean I think the only goodish innocent cat in the family is Treestep and maybe Greyfrost but... I honestly didn't know that much about him and Silver-, WHERE IN STARCLAN'S NAME IS SILVERSCAR!" Wildstrike suddenly snapped looking around the clearing with fast and nimble eyes and in end not seeing the silver tom and in an almost a flash becoming incredibly sad, "T-that jerk promised me honeycomb a-and s-strawberries and c--c-cuddles all by sunhigh and h-h-he's not here me and the c-c-cramps are starting t-to getting r-r-r-r-really painful a-and-ahhhhhhhhhhhh!" He bawled decidedly getting up and rushing in to nuzzle Duskthorn's neck for comfort solely blaming his exhaustion for his sudden rapid changes of mood. @Boba Fett

(I kinda feel bad for putting Duskthorn and Treestep though all Wildstrike's antics and moodswings XD)

Last edited by Tavvi; March 20th, 2018 at 10:36 PM.
Closed Thread