Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Introducing Myself
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 03:41 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 02:29 AM
going back to our watery...
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Yesterday 11:57 PM
homeward bound. [p]
by silver.
Last post by occultation
Yesterday 11:53 PM
a maple tree and a basil...
by ramen
Last post by ramen
Yesterday 11:51 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 3rd, 2018, 12:33 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
All at once, they came to a stop, and Vixenpaw jumped a little as Flashpaw let out a sudden gasp. She seemed to be fighting to contain herself as they stood there in the densely bushed little area, and the pretty shecat guessed that they must have arrived. She looks like she'd seem a ghost, Vixenpaw said to herself. She continues to watch with morbid interest as Flashpaw fought to keep her composure and think. It was pretty obvious that she was losing that battle. Then suddenly, the darker-furred apprentice had fallen to the ground in a fit of quivering and twitching. "Oh foxdung!" Vixenpaw exclaimed, leaping over a short shrub to get to where Flashpaw had fallen. "Hey! Hey, what's wrong? Get up, you're freaking me out here," the shecat said as she shoved an shook her companion with her forepaw, surprised by the note of genuine worry in her own voice as she tried to bring Flashpaw to her senses.
Unhearing of Vixenpaw's pleading cries, she walked around the small area in horror. Her best friend was lying there as another cat tore him up, the cat's face blurry and unrecognizable. She ran as far away as she could, yowling, screaming for help-
And then Flashpaw woke up.
Shaking into consciousness with a shivering frame, she recognized her acquaintance trying to shake her awake. "I'm okay, I'm okay," she breathed, unable to believe it herself but easily lying- a bit too easily. Worry clouded her mind once more as she wondered whether Vixenpaw would notice how easily she "changed moods". No one ever found out before-
it would be difficult to deal with. Bracing herself for the onslaught of questions, the she-cat heaved herself to a sitting position, tail laid sloppily over her paws.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 3rd, 2018, 01:11 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: ShadowClan Warriors' Den

CottonFlower rushed into the Warriors den, terrified out of her mind. "CloverCarnation!"
"How was the gathering, my love? You're acting like you've seen a StarClan warrior! I have heard talk of a skirmish on the way there...is that true?"
"Yes! We didn't go to the gathering because we were stopped by ThunderClan. Then a fight broke out and...and I fled and hid in a bush. " The Maine coon spat.
"No one hurt you did they?"
"No. But it was rather frightening being caught up in something like that, not having a wonderful Tom like you to defend me." She purred.
"How is your illness?"
"Still nothing bad. It's not getting worse so don't worry."
"But your nose is soaking, dear! You'll have to go to the medicine cat sooner or later..."
"What medicine cat? That kit is no medicine cat! I'm not letting such a disgraceful, sinful, unnatural cat like him touch me!"
"Alright then, whatever you say, love." CottonFlower gave his cheek an affectionate lick as a pure erupted from her throat.
"You know, CottonFlower. I've been thinking about this for a while now...and I think I want to start a family. I think you're more than ready to have kits!"
"Oh StarClan bless you CloverCarnation." She leaned in close to him and the two nuzzled eachother.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:29 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
A female Toyger was pacing around in the clearing and saw her friend Severalspots she quickly padded over. "Hello Severalspots" she greeted her.
@Lightpaw
(lol Severalspots it's Servalspots, like the wild cat)
Servalspots looked over at Tigerstripe. "How are you?" Servalspots meowed. "I wonder if we'll ever have apprentices one day." The savannah cat picked up one of her paws and began licking it, drawing it over her slight brown, white-ringed ears. Perhaps maybe finding an apprentice one day would help cure Servalspots' boredom.
@DarkLeaf
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:33 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
(lol Severalspots it's Servalspots, like the wild cat)
Servalspots looked over at Tigerstripe. "How are you?" Servalspots meowed. "I wonder if we'll ever have apprentices one day." The savannah cat picked up one of her paws and began licking it, drawing it over her slight brown, white-ringed ears. Perhaps maybe finding an apprentice one day would help cure Servalspots' boredom.
@DarkLeaf
(sorry I was typing fast and didn't realize)
"Good" TigerStripe mewed "I think having an apprentice would be tiring" she said to her friend servalspot admitting having an apprentice would tire her. The wind blew her tiger patterned fur.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:37 PM
Youth is a falling star

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLeaf View Post
(sorry I was typing fast and didn't realize)
"Good" TigerStripe mewed "I think having an apprentice would be tiring" she said to her friend servalspot admitting having an apprentice would tire her. The wind blew her tiger patterned fur.
Servalspots smiled at Tigerstripe. "Having an apprentice will be fun!" She exclaimed. "Teaching them how to hunt, showing them a tour of the camp, battle training with them!" Servalspots kept thinking about having a youngster by her side, trying to show her how they hunted.
@DarkLeaf
Major Ginga Densetsu Weed/Ginga Nagareboshi Fan! PM if you have any questions or just drop messages on my wall. I'm known to be an extreme addict of Ginga Densetsu Weed and Ginga Nagareboshi Gin. I'm very friendly and LOVE doing cat roleplays and possible Ginga roleplays. Send me a friend request if we have only talked.
AVATAR CREDIT| GingaGifs @ Tumblr

QUOTES FROM ROLEPLAYS OR NOT
"What else are you going to try to do to make me join you?"-Lightpaw
"I may look different, but my father was a true fighter!"-Servalspots
Old March 3rd, 2018, 03:40 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightpaw View Post
Servalspots smiled at Tigerstripe. "Having an apprentice will be fun!" She exclaimed. "Teaching them how to hunt, showing them a tour of the camp, battle training with them!" Servalspots kept thinking about having a youngster by her side, trying to show her how they hunted.
@DarkLeaf
"pfft ok maybe having an apprentice would be fun" TigerStripe admitted to her. She thought about having an apprentice that was like her. It would be nice she guessed.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 04:54 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Elders' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryder View Post
A gentle sight left the young apprentice’s maw for a moment as a saddened smile seemed to occupy her expression. “Ah, well, most cats my age don’t treat me with as much kindness as you do, to be completely honest.” She mentioned in a gentle tone, memories seeming to flicker in her mindset, but none really focused for the moment. She shook her head before it could get to her too much to distract her though as Newtpaw nodded, heaving herself to her paws. “I’m glad to do so for you then.” The youth mewed, going back to her cheery, polite self once again and forcing herself to act all happy and carefree as she normally did. “Let me go get some fresh bedding and then I’ll throw out that stiff old moss.” With that being said, the munchkin quickly dipped her head to Fallowbreeze and scampered out of the den, nodding to her mentor before disappearing to gather fresh moss for the kindhearted shecat as fast as possible.
The warrior elder pitied her wanting her to have friends her age she may be old and unable to help herself, but she knew that the next time she saw Newtpaw being bullied she’d haul herself out of the elders den and snarl at them for how they are treating Newtpaw. She promised herself that. As she waited for Newtpaw to return. (She would do that any time)

Raspberrybubble nodded in approval at Newtpaw hoping she’d be fast so she wouldn’t have to deduct points of slowness fetching moss.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:08 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

[ @Dangerhawk ]

A small twig splintered under the tom-cat's forepaw as he stepped back into camp from his hunting patrol. Crowheart twitched an ear, bored, and glanced around.
The smell of fresh-kill tainted his senses slightly, but he could still smell the musky scent of pine and moss he had known as his home since birth. Scanning the clearing, nothing new or fairly interesting caught his eye- though that was the usual for the snarky feline. Not even Mousenose was present as he grabbed a cardinal and set to work picking the feathers off one by one, uninterested in the thought of eating. Looking off into the distance, the sound of birdsong filled his ears as he wondered what his mate was doing.

[ here is crowheart's info! ]
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old March 3rd, 2018, 09:43 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky nodded. His breath was shaky and his head hurt, he struggled to stay awake, just barely succeeding. Nightsky kept telling himself that he couldn't die. For the Clan. For his brothers, Moontail and Suntail. He knew he just couldn't die. He focused on the memories of his brothers as Daydream applied the poultice. Only once did Nightsky flinch.
"Okay, I applied it all. In a few moments your body will stop hurting, only a small ache but tollerable. Are your thirsty at all? I have some wet moss here in case." they mewed. there was nothing else they could do, time was on their paws. it was up to nightsky if they were going to live or not, and how their body could handle such deadly blows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Feeling his chest tighten, breathing somewhat restricted by the narrowed gaze of Daydream. Webjaw took a calm inhale, loosening up his bodice, whilst shaking his head ever-so-slightly. The tom sent his eyes to investigate the pale tabby, who's coat was seemingly a few shades darker underneath the shade of the den. Toes subconsciously gripping at the earth as his slender build made its way deeper into the structure. Many smells, some pungent, others faint, made their way to Webjaw. He was overwhelmed by the strength of the scents, but managed to push them away after a deep inhale. Ears tilting as the other's strings of words met them, the green-eyed feline once again sent his hues to their own.
"Ahh, " he began, his voice wavering in the slightest. Not that it would be very noticeable, though. Tail tip flicking, whilst his face remained almost monotonous. "Some of the elders were complaining about their aching joints.. I thought I'd get something to ease their pain." His tone was calm, adding to how comfortable he seemed to be in the presence of the Medicine Cat. Although he may have previously been on edge, Webjaw had now grown out of his awkward first-meeting stage, and was his usual, somewhat confident self. Not confident in the bubbly, over-talkative kind of way; but more, he could relax and speak his mind without worrying about any backlash.
Daydream nodded, lidded eyes glazing over the figure of webjaw for a moment before slowly wobbling over to their den wall. they were tired, it was noticeable. only starclan knew the last time they got any decent sleep. the nightmares had only been worse with all the wars going on, and the two major losses they faced. but they were still doing their job, they always put the clan before their own needs. they were so small and dainty yet every pawstep felt so heavy. they let out a huff as they sat themselves down in front of their den herb wall. it was something they were proud of. the wall was made of stones they had placed in when they moistened the dirt wall to become mud, letting the stones dry in place. then, they started to place herbs in the cracks of them, it was better than having pile of plants every where. amber hues gazed for a certain root as they let out a yawn, tail tip tapping the ground to stay up right. "I almost forgot you were an elder. You look too young to be one. You look scarred up to be one too." they commented as they aimlessly dragged their gaze, casually making conversation. they had never seen webjaw before around camp. yet again, daydream didnt really care for anyone casually around camp, but they knew webjaw was a new face.
Old March 3rd, 2018, 10:16 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Okay, I applied it all. In a few moments your body will stop hurting, only a small ache but tollerable. Are your thirsty at all? I have some wet moss here in case." they mewed. there was nothing else they could do, time was on their paws. it was up to nightsky if they were going to live or not, and how their body could handle such deadly blows.
Nightsky looked at the wet moss Daydream mentioned and upon seeing it he realized just how thirsty he was. He nodded as he leaned towards the moss, only recoiling when he felt the sharp pain in his side again.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Closed Thread