Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:39 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by Fritter
Today 05:26 AM
RiverClan Healing
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 04:09 AM
Closed Thread

Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:20 AM

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"Yes, nest and sleep," Tuftbreeze repeated, gesturing to a nearby nest, which was currently empty. "That's a nest. Where is your nest?" She placed her paw on Littlekit's chest as she said 'your', hoping the kit would understand what she was saying now that she had elaborated a bit more. Surely she has her own nest, even though she doesn't have a mother, right? No cat could've just left her with no place in here!
(sorry about the music??? lol)

Littlekit began to understand. A nest is just a place to sleep, it seemed! Well, then this question would be easy to answer, because Littlekit has many many nests! Littlekit can sleep in whatever nest she'd like, as long as it's okay with the queen who is there, and it usually is.
"Littlekit sleeps in nest!" She mews, making sure to whisper this time. She waddles all around the den, hopping onto each empty nest and bapping the ones filled with queens and kits with a paw. "Nest, nest, nest!" She chirps happily, looking back to Tuftbreeze expectantly.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:28 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by arumin View Post
(sorry about the music??? lol)

Littlekit began to understand. A nest is just a place to sleep, it seemed! Well, then this question would be easy to answer, because Littlekit has many many nests! Littlekit can sleep in whatever nest she'd like, as long as it's okay with the queen who is there, and it usually is.
"Littlekit sleeps in nest!" She mews, making sure to whisper this time. She waddles all around the den, hopping onto each empty nest and bapping the ones filled with queens and kits with a paw. "Nest, nest, nest!" She chirps happily, looking back to Tuftbreeze expectantly.
(Hahah yeah sometimes it throws in random emoticons, don't really know why but it's happened to me xD)

"Yes, those are nests... but you sleep in all of them?" Tuftbreeze asked her. It's nice that the queens are all taking care of her, but how come not one is willing to take full responsibility for her? "Is one yours, or all of them?" She asked, glancing at all the queens. They seemed to not meet her gaze entirely, and she frowned. They know it's wrong, and that Littlekit should have an adoptive mother!

Old December 23rd, 2016, 11:38 AM

Quote:
(Hahah yeah sometimes it throws in random emoticons, don't really know why but it's happened to me xD)

"Yes, those are nests... but you sleep in all of them?" Tuftbreeze asked her. It's nice that the queens are all taking care of her, but how come not one is willing to take full responsibility for her? "Is one yours, or all of them?" She asked, glancing at all the queens. They seemed to not meet her gaze entirely, and she frowned. They know it's wrong, and that Littlekit should have an adoptive mother!
Littlekit watched Tuftbreeze for a moment, confused. Something was wrong - she could hear it in Tuftbreeze's mew and in the feeling of the atmosphere in the den, but she hadn't any idea why, or what was causing it. All of the queens were nothing but kind to her, and Littlekit had always thought that this is how it was for all kittens - queens would care for you when they could. They seemed pretty busy after all, taking care of all of those little kits!
Littlekit nodded her affirmation - she had slept in all of these nests before, when there was a queen there to feed her and keep her warm, at least.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 02:49 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
I already have an apprentice and it's only been a moon since I've become a warrior myself. They must not want me doing nothing, want to keep me busy. Thought the tom glumly as he shifted out of his nest and out of the warriors den, a form of a grimace placed on his muzzle as he padded into the clearing.

Ibisprowl wasn't exactly the best with other cats, he was awkward, cynical, solemn and just overall didn't enjoy conversation much and now, well, he had a young cat to teach. Huffing out, the black and white tom padded to the fresh kill pile to snag a small mouse, knowing that the first day was to always take them out into the territory and show them the extent of it.
That doesn't involve much talking. Good.
He thought as he quietly dug in.
What was her name again.. Sweetpaw? His thoughts went back to the night of the ceremony, well, just last night before he confirmed the name in his mind, his yellow-green eyes focused on the ground before blinking and glancing around.

After finishing his small meal, he would bury the bones and stand, his stump of a tail flicking a bit as he glanced around before noticing the young she-cat he had been assigned to mentor last night.
She's nervous. Thought the tom quietly to himself, noticing her rigid posture.
Sighing out, the young, tailless tom padded up to her, the scowl from before gone and replaced by a rather neutral look.

"You ready to go?"
Sweetpaw jumped slightly as Ibisprowl approached her, and her expression turned from one of terror to a more calm one. Calm down, he's not going to eat you, She thought with a slight smile. "Um...y-yes. It was Ibisprowl, c-correct?" She asked, with a nervous swallow. It was obvious the young apprentice was nervous about being near the tom. Why was she so nervous? He was here to help her, to teach her how to become a warrior...there was no way he would hurt her.
Not as far as she knew, anyway, and even if there was, he would be in trouble for it afterwards and she would have a new mentor, one that wouldn't hurt her. B-but he won't. She thought confidently. It was a trick Cedarpaw had taught her...changing her thoughts to be confident and positive would somehow change her whole outlook on life...something that the cream she cat needed.

She waited for his reply, looking up at him with her blue hues, her tail twitching nervously although her expression was curious. Despite being scared, she still had her kit-like sense of curiosity with her, and she wanted to know more about this cat. He seemed fairly...neutral. Not excited, or angry that she was there...just okay with it. Does he like me? Does he not like me? Wait, what am I thinking, he doesn't even know me yet! I'm sure he'll like me, right? Sweetpaw thought with a small chuckle, so quiet that it was almost inaudible. But not quite; if you were listening closely, you could hear the faintest sound that was clear and soft, almost like a bell ringing. She could feel her throat and chest constricting again with anxiety, and hoped that perhaps things would get better as the two grew to know each other.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Littlekit watched Tuftbreeze for a moment, confused. Something was wrong - she could hear it in Tuftbreeze's mew and in the feeling of the atmosphere in the den, but she hadn't any idea why, or what was causing it. All of the queens were nothing but kind to her, and Littlekit had always thought that this is how it was for all kittens - queens would care for you when they could. They seemed pretty busy after all, taking care of all of those little kits!
Littlekit nodded her affirmation - she had slept in all of these nests before, when there was a queen there to feed her and keep her warm, at least.
Tuftbreeze shook her head, turning her attention to the queens. "Well, you're supposed to have your own nest, but obviously none of them care enough to make sure you had one." She shot icy, accusing glares to each queen, who each turned their head away in turn, flicking their tails in discomfort. The molly trudged over to a vacant nest near her, giving it a good sniff. "This one hasn't been used in moons, it can be yours, Littlekit." She shuffled the moss around with a paw, checking to make sure there was nothing in it that could make the young kit uncomfortable. Satisfied, she motioned to Littlekit to come over with her tail. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" She asked the queens, not looking at them this time. "Littlekit, this is your nest, okay?" She gave the kit a small smile, patting the nest with her paw.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 04:28 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze shook her head, turning her attention to the queens. "Well, you're supposed to have your own nest, but obviously none of them care enough to make sure you had one." She shot icy, accusing glares to each queen, who each turned their head away in turn, flicking their tails in discomfort. The molly trudged over to a vacant nest near her, giving it a good sniff. "This one hasn't been used in moons, it can be yours, Littlekit." She shuffled the moss around with a paw, checking to make sure there was nothing in it that could make the young kit uncomfortable. Satisfied, she motioned to Littlekit to come over with her tail. "That wasn't so hard now, was it?" She asked the queens, not looking at them this time. "Littlekit, this is your nest, okay?" She gave the kit a small smile, patting the nest with her paw.
Littlekit bounded towards the nest, hoping to brush off the uncomfortable atmosphere. She sniffed her new nest thoroughly, little tail verticle and quivering in excitement. After a bit of inspection, her attention returned to Tuftbreeze.
"Littlekit's nest?" She asked, a tiny paw tapping against the moss and fur.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Littlekit bounded towards the nest, hoping to brush off the uncomfortable atmosphere. She sniffed her new nest thoroughly, little tail verticle and quivering in excitement. After a bit of inspection, her attention returned to Tuftbreeze.
"Littlekit's nest?" She asked, a tiny paw tapping against the moss and fur.
Tuftbreeze looked back down at the kit. "Yes, that's your nest," she confirmed with a purr. None of the queens had objected, and quite frankly Tuftbreeze wouldn't have listened to them had they tried to say something. "Now when I come to visit I know where you'll be," she added with a smile. "Go on, you must be sleepy. You've had quite the adventurous day." She shifted back to let Littlekit move towards her nest.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze looked back down at the kit. "Yes, that's your nest," she confirmed with a purr. None of the queens had objected, and quite frankly Tuftbreeze wouldn't have listened to them had they tried to say something. "Now when I come to visit I know where you'll be," she added with a smile. "Go on, you must be sleepy. You've had quite the adventurous day." She shifted back to let Littlekit move towards her nest.

Tuftbreeze was right - As soon as Littlekit had settled into the nest her exhaustion swept over her. She didn't know how to say goodbye, but she mustered up her best farewell - "Sleep, Tuftbreeze," She mews, a little yawn following soon after. It was a little strange not being able to nuzzle up against warm fur, but there was plenty surrounding her in the nest, and the nursery was so cramped that it was warm enough anyhow. She quickly fell asleep, curled into a little ball.
Old December 23rd, 2016, 05:58 PM

Quote:
Tuftbreeze was right - As soon as Littlekit had settled into the nest her exhaustion swept over her. She didn't know how to say goodbye, but she mustered up her best farewell - "Sleep, Tuftbreeze," She mews, a little yawn following soon after. It was a little strange not being able to nuzzle up against warm fur, but there was plenty surrounding her in the nest, and the nursery was so cramped that it was warm enough anyhow. She quickly fell asleep, curled into a little ball.
Tuftbreeze gave the kit a loving look, leaning down to touch her nose to Littlekit's forehead. "Goodnight, Littlekit. I'll see you sometime soon, I promise I'll visit." She murmured softly, leaning back and watching her for a moment longer before turning to leave. I guess I should be going on a patrol now... or hunting. Hunting seems more appealing right now. She started to plan out where she'd be hunting, ears swiveled back to ensure Littlekit was still asleep. It'll be a while yet before she starts to eat prey, she thought to herself.

Old December 23rd, 2016, 09:43 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@MooBaby171

Sandspeckle stretched herself out of the warriors den. Her pelt was stuck to her side. She leaned over to fluff it up again so she wouldn't look like a deformed feline. She looked around for Blackblaze. Her emerald eyes scanning the area.

I shall be gone from Thursday afternoon to Sunday afternoon for vacation... but I may get on every now and then if I spare time...
Closed Thread