Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by blxze.
Today 07:50 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 07:33 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Fritter
Today 06:14 AM
[RC kit & young app event]...
by Foxine
Last post by Bean
Today 06:03 AM
WCO Staff Applications
Last post by hermeswind
Today 05:48 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:21 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Okapi @Lilyfur2

Me? Lead a patrol? Shimmerfrost could feel pride shimmering in her belly. She was a young, nearly brand new, warrior and Icestar had entrusted her to lead a patrol. A hunting patrol, but still a patrol all the same. She nodded to her leader solemnly before she set her golden gaze about, searching for the two cats that would be accompanying her. It’s to the burnt part of the territory too. Near the Thunderclan border. She was very grateful that their territory hadn’t been burnt as severely as Thunderclan’s. But she didn’t feel bad for them. If they were a strong clan, they would survive. And seeing them do so, she might respect them. But she would show no pity. Shimmerfrost paced around the clearing slightly as she she waited for Kiwibounce and Soaringpaw, excited to get this patrol up and going.

@RedHead @Okapi

Kiwibounce felt a small burst of joy in her chest spark as Icestar announced the patrols. And with Shimmerfrost too!, she thought excitedly. She was a new warrior as well as Kiwibounce, she remembered her from training and seeing her around the clearing. She must be so proud... Kiwibounce padded into the center of the clearing, her grey pelt fluffing up in the slight breeze. She caught sight of Shimmerfrost, pacing as well, and bounced over to her.
"Shimmerfrost!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 23rd, 2019, 08:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

@Okapi @Lilyfur2

Me? Lead a patrol? Shimmerfrost could feel pride shimmering in her belly. She was a young, nearly brand new, warrior and Icestar had entrusted her to lead a patrol. A hunting patrol, but still a patrol all the same. She nodded to her leader solemnly before she set her golden gaze about, searching for the two cats that would be accompanying her. It’s to the burnt part of the territory too. Near the Thunderclan border. She was very grateful that their territory hadn’t been burnt as severely as Thunderclan’s. But she didn’t feel bad for them. If they were a strong clan, they would survive. And seeing them do so, she might respect them. But she would show no pity. Shimmerfrost paced around the clearing slightly as she she waited for Kiwibounce and Soaringpaw, excited to get this patrol up and going.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post

@RedHead @Okapi

Kiwibounce felt a small burst of joy in her chest spark as Icestar announced the patrols. And with Shimmerfrost too!, she thought excitedly. She was a new warrior as well as Kiwibounce, she remembered her from training and seeing her around the clearing. She must be so proud... Kiwibounce padded into the center of the clearing, her grey pelt fluffing up in the slight breeze. She caught sight of Shimmerfrost, pacing as well, and bounced over to her.
"Shimmerfrost!"
Soaringpaw stalked over to the two warriors,” Let’s go.” She grumbled. She didn’t care that Shimmerfrost was leading the patrol and they both outranked her, she just wanted to get this over.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 08:31 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Soaringpaw stalked over to the two warriors,” Let’s go.” She grumbled. She didn’t care that Shimmerfrost was leading the patrol and they both outranked her, she just wanted to get this over.

@Okapi @RedHead

Kiwibounce glanced at the apprentice, smiling. She waved her tail in welcome, swishing it back and forth. If that's Shimmerfrost, then that must be Soaringpaw...right?, she thought. She seemed a little bit grumpy, but that would be alright. She's met quite a few cats that were as such. She nodded to both cats, beaming.
"Alrighty!"

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old October 23rd, 2019, 10:51 AM
clearing away the dust

Icestar had a specific task in mind today, which she thought about as she lumbered across the clearing. She was in search of her littermate, Citrusflower. The blind she-cat was absolutely useless as a warrior, and now that the larger, black she cat was clan leader, she could do something about it.

"Citrusflower," the she-cat called out once she found the tortoiseshell at her usual post by the nursery. "We need to talk." She thought about what to do with the timid warrior. The first thought would be to send her to the Elder's den early, but that felt like a waste of a young body. Perhaps there was some other position in the clan that a blind and timid she-cat could undertake. She continued her stride as she approached her sister, then sitting down at her side.

@Skeleton Bliss Girl

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:41 AM
Engine engine number nine

| @CasperCreates; |

Citrusflower felt a cat walk up to her, her nose was stuffy from a cold she was getting. The molly looked up with her eyeless face at the leader, not knowing it was her. "Crowtail is that you?", she asked. She jumped as she listened to her sisters voice. She shuffled to her feet, almost falling, but she kept her balance.

"Im sorry Icestar I didn't know it was you.", Citrusflower said with a sniffle. She wasn't expecting her sister to walk up to her of all cats. Icestar never spoke to her, why was this any different. She let out a high pitched sneeze. Citrusflower felt her body shake at the thought of Icestar next to her. Usually their encounters weren't good. Half of her wished this time were different.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old October 23rd, 2019, 11:46 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonraven View Post
The she-cat took a moment to observe the sightless feline with curiosity. Her pelt was white, perhaps as light as Whiteshadow's, long and silky almost like how one would think a cloud might feel. Her eyes were blue, not fully vibrant or clear like the sky but more overcast, stormy. It was an unusual coloring, but one she wouldn't mind analyzing for a little bit. An ear moves, rapidly, as if swatting a fly away, at the comment of her name. Snowfrost found her name fitting, her parents had told her that they had named her for her eyes. The whitish-blue that surrounded the outside of the iris reminded them of fresh snow. She, however, was certain that she was named because of her mother's love of snow. Either way, she grew into her name to the point where her even her warrior name fit her to a T. "Likewise, and thank you." She spoke politely, uncertain how one should react to having their name complimented. Cold, calculated logic was what she has always followed, but she was not heartless she had just learn how to use her heart less her rare few moments with Rabbitpaw proved that. Though even as a kit she was somewhat outcast simply because she failed to act like a normal kit. She didn't play any kittish games unless it was play fighting, even then that was difficult for her considering she had a bad habit of chastising the kits and tell them what they were doing wrong or how to better tackle someone. She knew she was just a little bit different, a little bit too serious when it came to other cats so she stopped trying altogether. She faintly wished she hadn't.

As she received the ivory molly's name, Snowfrost couldn't help but shake her head. That was fitting, but not very thoughtful. She wondered what the cat thought of her name. Mistyeyes spoke without worry or anxiety, acceptions perhaps? But that did not mean one had to like their name. As much as Snowfrost wanted to ask what it was like to live without sight, she knew she would be far to blunt and insensitive. She had met a blind rogue as an apprentice in her father's patrol. Whereas she had seen weakness and felt something akin to pity, her father gave her a sharp cuff and hiss. He told her to never pity and to never 'see' weakness. For that blind cat was stronger than any cat with sight would ever be. Those with disabilities were to be admired even respected but never pity. She wouldn't understand his words until he was long gone and she was grown.

"Your views on respect and my own are very different."Snowfrost hummed, directing her eyes to the highbranch where the leader had been. "I was taught that regardless of one's gender, age, rank, and even background, that I should not blindly respect a cat." Her azura orbs fell back to Mistyeyes, keeping her gaze level with the other warrior even if she could not see it. "Actions and words, although can be two different things, those are something that can earn respect. Perhaps I am a hypocrite, but from what I've heard and seen of her as Iceheart has me doubting her capabilities and her words today make me leery of her as Icestar. Yet, maybe I'm wrong since Starclan has seen fit to place her where she is, but even Starclan is not perfect." She cocked her head thoughtfully, her bold words may be interpreted however the other warrior wished. Snowfrost was not a reckless, normally emotional, birdbrain. She had no plans of defying her clan leader, nor stirrup unwanted trouble, what Icestar has asked of the clan didn't seem overly cruel nor life-threatening just yet, so there was no need to fret over it. So long as Snowfrost was entitled to her opinions and no one demanded that she 'like' Icestar everything would be fine.

Snowfrost unwrapped her tail from around her paws and rose with a flare of refinement that came naturally to her. She allowed her back to arch as stretched out her slender frame. "I've grown bored of speaking about something that can not be changed." Her words were blunt since she felt an unusual sort of comfort about around this she-cat. The same she got from Whiteshadow when she sat and spoke with him. Yet, her tongue was not as free nor as playful yet as it was with Whiteshadow some cation remained. Snowfrost wished to stretch her legs outside of camp.

---

An inaudible yawn left the maw of the old tom as he gave his long coat a firm shake. He was not tired in the slightest, yawns merely left his maw here and there. His yellow eyes continued to light up with hints of mirth and mischievous as he saw how, apparently, he vexed this particular she-cat. He couldn't help but be confused as to why she merely did not leave him be or walk away. Perhaps she was a glutton for punishment? She could literally stop talking to him at any point in time. This cat was very strange and he considered Elfinpaw his daughter and Snowfrost as a younger sister. Those two were far from average. Elfinpaw had apologized to a tree she had run into the other day and Snowfrost - well she was Snowfrost and that's all that needed to be said. Hm....maybe he some odd ability to draw weird cats to him? This could be problematic if it continues...or amusing until it annoyed him.

As the strange molly began speaking again, her words made him lapse in a rather long silence. Did she just ask him why he was here? Had a clan meeting not been called? Was he not supposed to be here? Then she went on about the elders' den and complaining. Was she insulting him? He honestly couldn't tell. Whiteshadow had no problem admitting that he was old but he wasn't that old plus someone had to take care of Elfinpaw and Snowfrost. It wasn't like he could just retire and be done with it. Even though she was weird, Whiteshadow was mildly pleased that she wasn't chatting about their new leader or deputy. If she had he would not have said a word since there was actually nothing he wanted to say about it.

As if recalling that she had asked him something and he should probably answer at some point in time lest, although entertaining, Forestpelt get even more irked. He allowed the silence to linger for a few more as he weighed her words. Whiteshadow didn't feel like anything needed to be said here since he found her question lacking importances, still for her sake he did his best to give something of a sentence. "I am not an elder." There that was it. He really just wanted to say no and leave it at that. Talking was such a pain and he wanted to find something to eat.

---

As Softpaw left, she waved her tail in what she assumed was the she-cat direction. Now that her paws were free, she raised one front paw and began to lightly rub at her eyes, both to itch the scars that lined them and to see if she could make her sight any clearer, it didn't help. Her ears kept themselves angled towards Birchpaw as he spoke to her. Hmmmm, if she had to agree somewhat with tom. They should be glad that Starclan gave them any leadership at all, the senior warriors were stress as is and Agaveheart wasn't exactly made for leadership though she had done good enough job for the time being. She didn't think the clan wanted to go as far as to kick both their new leader and deputy out....that seemed a little extreme. She couldn't tell if the tom was joking or not.

Elfinpaw sympathized a great deal with Crowtail hearing Birchpaw call him an outsider. The apprentice had no clan ties whatsoever, she had merely been a kit who had lost her memories and by Starclan's grace had been brought into the clan. She wasn't sure what to say about Crowtail, he had no clan background and above that, he had just recently joined the clan. She could see where that might upset several of the older warriors considering there was more than one senior warrior who would do just as well as Crowtail. But did anyone ask Crowtail how he might feel about this, suddenly being thrust into a position of power so soon after joining the clan? He could probably use a good friend or someone.

As she thought about the clan deputy, she must have been lost in her head for some time considering by the time she returned to reality she no longer scented Tigerpaw in her immediate vicinity and Birchpaw was talking to her again. She did this often and so had learned to simply carry on as if she had been listening the entire time. "Oh, my name?" She's never asked about names before. She merely assumed everyone was named as they were supposed to be. "Well, hello Birchpaw, it's nice to meet you." She purred softly in her light and airy voice. She liked to taste out names on her tongue whenever she was given a name she's never spoken before. It was quite fun.

"Elfin, that was the name Whiteshadow gave me when he found me. He said it meant small and delicate among other terms." She answered happily. She had no idea what her name had been when she woke up those handfuls of moons ago. Elfin stuck and over a course of time had become something she's gotten used to hearing and answering too. "The paw came when I got apprenticed." She added as if he didn't know that already. He asked so she was just explaining...everything. "What about you? Why were named Birch?"
Mistyeyes had always felt respect should be given to cats of higher rank than herself. More experienced warriors, elders, and yes, their leader, deputy, and medicine cat. As far as cats on the same level as herself, she believed they needed to earn her respect. Even so, she was more than willing to listen to Snowfrost's own views. "You must've respected the cat who taught you that, to hold that belief to this day." Usually, things like that were taught to cats as kits. Mistyeyes herself hadn't had strong role-models growing up; for blind cats, the Clan life was much different. She'd faced harsh comments, and although she couldn't see them, she knew she got pitying glances. She was treated as though she were a fragile kit, instead of the warrior treatment she preferred. Even her own name was a reminder of her disadvantage; yet, even so, she would've liked it to be used in conversation rather than others dancing around the fact that she was blind. She didn't ask for special treatment. Sure, she didn't want to be reminded of her weak spot every moment of her life, but that didn't mean she had to act like it didn't exist.

"It's only her first day as leader. I'm sure she'll grow and change as we all do, and perhaps then you'll give her your respect." Most cats changed over time. Mistyeyes knew cats who had disliked her in the past were more comfortable with her now, and vice versa. It was odd to catch a former friends' scent, but not hear their voice; or hear their voice close by, but know they weren't speaking to her. Even so, change wasn't the worst thing that could happen. She was well-aware it was nothing but a part of life.

The subject change caught her off-guard, but Mistyeyes guessed she should be grateful. She liked Snowfrost, and didn't want to cause any argument over their different views on respect. To her, it was important to hear different views every once in a while. It would keep you from growing too involved in yourself. She thought Icestar was sort of a nice change; she wasn't a coward (Mistyeyes had thought Windystar was nice, but he hadn't been their best leader), and although she wasn't sure what it would mean for her and cats like her, Icestar seemed to be stricter. Perhaps she'd have to work harder to prove herself. Perhaps she would end up being pushed aside altogether. Either way, Mistyeyes was sure she would win over their new leader eventually.

"Fair enough," She mewed in response, giving the she-cat a friendly smile. She had no way of knowing if Snowfrost was looking at her; even so, her smile came naturally. "Can you tell me what you look like?" She hadn't been born blind. She remembered some colors, and sometimes in her dreams, she could see them again. They looked odd and fuzzy, but Mistyeyes liked them anyways. It felt almost like she was a normal warrior, although she'd lost her sight as a young apprentice.

Forestpelt hated walking away from anything. She had a drive to win, to be the best, or at least, better than the other cat. Although Whiteshadow had done nothing wrong (he'd barely spoken to her, and in her mind, she knew he was supposed to be here) she felt the need to do something. His very presence was bothering her; even so, she didn't want to walk away. Scowling at his response, Forestpelt pinned her ears back against her head. "Then it's high time you retired." Honestly, what was he fighting back for? She didn't like challenges as much as she used to. She preferred an easy win, and then later, she'd subtly flaunt her victory. Still, perhaps it was time for her to be kinder. She wasn't getting younger, and the last friendly encounter she'd had had been.. almost thirty moons ago. It wasn't her fault her ex-mate was such a fox-heart. She'd never seen him again, and it was undoubtedly for the best. Who wanted to be friends with an old gross tom like him, anyways? She couldn't believe she'd actually thought about joining WindClan. The very mention of it sent shivers down her spine, even now. Oh well. Everyone had their secrets, she supposed. Even this weirdly calm, elder-looking tom.

"You know what? It doesn't matter. Retire or die after your body shuts down in the middle of a battle." She'd heard of that happening before. Older warriors who weren't able to move as well were easy to kill, and part of her mind tended to warn her of that every time a battle came around. Forestpelt, as much as it disgusted her, wasn't as young as she used to be. She had no friends, and few friendly encounters (that wasn't as irritating), and most cats in the Clan thought her time would come any day now. She wanted to stay alive partly out of spite. She'd show them; she wasn't old, she was young and prepared to work to stay alive.

Elfin. Such an unusual prefix, one that Birchpaw had never heard before. He thought it was pretty; it seemed to suit her pretty well. There were a lot of pretty she-cats in ShadowClan, but few had interesting names like that. Something like that caught Birchpaw's attention; especially if the cat attached to the name was as interesting. Elfinpaw, so far, was proving up to the task. "It's nice to meet you as well, Elfinpaw." Even saying it made it sound pretty and unique. It almost sent shivers down Birchpaw's spine.

When she mentioned a cat named Whiteshadow finding her, Birchpaw stopped. An outsider? He was purebred ShadowClan, born and raised here, with two purebred ShadowClan parents, and as far back as he could remember, it had been that way. Outsiders were odd to him; still, joining the Clan at a young age was understandable. It was hard to survive on your own as a young cat. Even now, Birchpaw was fairly certain he would've ended up dead by the time he could have done anything about it. It wasn't his fault.
"Small and delicate, huh?" Didn't sound like something he'd like. Still, he decided to give her the benefit of the doubt; for a little while, anyways. She seemed nice enough. Didn't she deserve some kindness?

"Ah, well that's not as interesting of a story." He would've liked some background behind his name, but.. the long version was that it was because of his pelt color. The short? His parents had liked it. Combining them made it a little more interesting, but not enough that Birchpaw would've liked it himself. At least he was more interesting than his name; otherwise, he would've gotten bored of his own company much quicker. "My parents liked it, and I guess they thought it fit my appearance."

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 12:37 PM
5,445 posts on old site

@The Cozmos
(In the bottom right corner there is a icon that says Quote, tap it then reply so I am notified when you post.)

Soaringpaw laid in camp sulking. She hated everything, she hated her mentor, she hated training, she was just hateful. She only seemed to enjoy others misery. It was fun making people unhappy. She glanced around looking for someone to mess with.

Last edited by Mango; October 23rd, 2019 at 12:38 PM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 01:09 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
Grimeyes lazily turned his head in the direction of the tom that padded up to him. He was small, although, most cats were small to Grimeyes. He had to perk his ears to listen to the light voice as he spoke. Ibisprowl didn't look particularly nervous or fearful of him, a little awkward perhaps. Maybe he lacked much confidence, whatever the reason, Grimeyes wished he'd speak up instead of making him strain his ears. "Grimeyes." He answered, aloof but rather friendly considering he answered the tom at all. His head snaps towards his apprentice Hazelpaw, as she began meowing to Dawnstripe. He was expecting the older she-cat to ignore her, oddly enough she wasn't. If anything she seemed pleased with her...weird.

As Dawnstripe held their attention, Grimeyes turned his head back to her to listen to her words. Hearing that they just be practice fighting, he relaxed, having assumed she'd make them practice actual moves. He had enough practice as an apprentice and wasn't in the mood to relearn things. He glanced at Ibisprowl hearing they'd be going first, and then over to Hazelpaw with some minor concern. He didn't think Dawnstripe would hurt her, but he wasn't sure either. He'd rather spar with his apprentice just be safe, or with Dawnstripe, due to her size and he was sure the sheer power in her paws, he doubted Ibisprowl would be comfortable taking her on.

He padded over towards the center of the clearing where the most space was, beckoning Ibisprowl with a flicker of his ear. This wasn't exactly how he'd like to meet clanmates, but he didn't have much of a choice here. "You can start." He told the tom, loosening his muscles.
@Rosemew @Moonraven
@Rosemew @Moonraven

It wasn't too long after he heard the other tom formally introduce himself, did the other two cats of the patrol show up in the training grounds. The tom he was speaking to, Grimeyes, didn't seem to be a tom of much words. 'Probably someone who doesn't want to talk to me.' A small frown would touch his mouth and he decided pursuing a conversation would be pushing his luck with the other, and he didn't feel like making any enemies, or annoying anyone. Besides, Dawnstripe was approaching and seeking to continue the conversation would be useless. Turning his head, he'd focus his full attention on the large she-cat. Well, everyone seemed larger than Ibisprowl except for maybe Heatherpaw. 'Maybe if Starclan smiles upon me I'll get picked to spar with her,' thought the tom to himself without any true belief that would happen. He just didn't have that kind of luck. When it rained, it poured, and by now you would think he'd be used to it.

Listening silently to the leading molly, there was the slightest flicker of distaste across his demeanor, but it was mostly reserved for himself. Not that anyone else would care what he thinks, most of Shadowclan was hungry for revenge and blood and whatnot. He was the black sheep of the crowd it felt. To speak up with his thoughts would mean to bring about trouble he didn't feel like dealing with. Further listening, his ears perked up at the idea of just sitting and commenting. That he could do! He was good at watching other cats and picking up details, in fact, he sat in the clearing and watched others as a sort of hobby. 'Maybe I can just wa-' His face fell as he heard he was going to be sparring with the large tom next to him. Briefly he glanced his eyes to look at him before looking back at Dawnstripe, a lump in his throat. This tom was going to destroy him, even if they were sheathing their claws.

Numbly the black and white tom with a tuft of a tail stood up and followed after Grimeyes to the center of the training grounds. 'Well aren't you so kind,' he thought weakly, but couldn't bring the thoughts to his mouth as he took up his battle stance. "Please don't hurt me too bad," he murmured to mostly himself, closing his eyes for a moment and drawing a deep breath. With his eyes closed, he had a sharp mental image of just how Grimeyes was standing before he closed his eyes, ears perked, he listened for any movement. He wasn't a hard hitter, he wasn't a strong tom, he liked to try and overwhelm and get the fight over quickly. He didn't like hurting other cats, and he certainly didn't like getting hurt. So speed was his friend.

Eyes flashing open and releasing his breath at an easy, controlled speed, Ibisprowl jolted forward, his paws as light as the wind, they barely made a sound on the cushion of pine needles below. He veered to the right before jagging to the far left and quickly closing the distance at an angle. Knowing the pine needles could be slippery underneath, he made room to stop before he actually got to Grimeyes, skidding easily forward and preparing to land four quick jabs at the other toms face, chest and shoulder, his own legs bunched and ready to propel him in a backwards leap as soon as he landed a few of his hits.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old October 23rd, 2019, 02:12 PM
clearing away the dust

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skeleton Bliss Girl View Post

| @CasperCreates; |

Citrusflower felt a cat walk up to her, her nose was stuffy from a cold she was getting. The molly looked up with her eyeless face at the leader, not knowing it was her. "Crowtail is that you?", she asked. She jumped as she listened to her sisters voice. She shuffled to her feet, almost falling, but she kept her balance.

"Im sorry Icestar I didn't know it was you.", Citrusflower said with a sniffle. She wasn't expecting her sister to walk up to her of all cats. Icestar never spoke to her, why was this any different. She let out a high pitched sneeze. Citrusflower felt her body shake at the thought of Icestar next to her. Usually their encounters weren't good. Half of her wished this time were different.

"I wanted to discuss your title as a warrior." The imposing leader didn't waste any time, and barely regarded her sister's greeting. One could make the argument that this was for Citrusflower's own safety. If Icestar was a bit less prideful, she might admit that she had concerns, herself. But alas, the cold-hearted leader remained as stoic and un-emotive as ever.

"I was paying attention to you during the fight with the rogues," the black cat went on. "If it had not been for our mother and Crowtail, those creatures would have shredded you alive. I do not think you are fit to call yourself a warrior any longer, Citrusflower." She gave her blind littermate a stern look, as if she'd not realized that she could not see her or read her expression. Hopefully her tone of voice got through clear enough.

Overhearing the conversation, Owlfeather, the mother of both she-cats, padded carefully up to observe the situation. She was as disapproving as any cat of her daughter being the clan leader, but nothing could be done about it. That did not mean that she couldn't act as her mother anymore, though. She spoke not a word, but stood next to Citrusflower, resting her tail on her smaller daughter's shoulder to let the blind molly know she was there. She stood as tall as her old bones would allow her and looked her more ruthless kit in the eyes, unphased by their sinister orange glow.

"I hope this has stemmed from nothing more than sisterly concern," the old warrior grumbled at Icestar, a matronly tone in her voice. "For if this is borne from anything besides that, I must remind you that Citrusflower is capable of serving her clan just fine, even if it's not in battle." She defended her kit with pride in her raspy mew, although heartbroken that she had to try to prevent a sibling quarrel under these circumstances.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old October 23rd, 2019, 04:53 PM

My Mood: Blah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilyfur2 View Post
Raventuft shivered as a piece of the leaf landed softly on his head.
"Yeah...I guess it is." He mewed, back to his darker self again. He glanced at Boulderheart. She seemed so happy...
Boulderheart felt raventufts mood change back to his usual one, but she continued to smile and play with the leaves that had been scaterd about. She turned back to her freind “you ok?” She asked, his mood had changed as quickly as the seasons seemed to.

Closed Thread