Last post by Myling
Today 08:55 AM
Closed Thread

Old August 5th, 2020, 01:33 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: August Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

Icestar watched Duskstar carefully as she made her announcement. Not that it's any of my business, but she seems off. Like, more off than usual. It seemed rare to see the ThunderClan leader in a state that didn't look like emotional turmoil. She'd certainly had a rough go of it.

She has only herself to blame.

Letting out a quiet huff to herself as the frazzled ThunderClan leader finished speaking, Icestar stared pointedly at the crowd. Nothing about this meeting felt right. Her gut was telling her something was wrong. But what? Is it Hailstorm? Why am I so paranoid? she turned to glance briefly at Twilightstar. WindClan. She had been expecting them to make a move against ShadowClan this past moon, but they hadn't. Why not? I've given them every reason to, and the other Clans are right at their backs. Surely they must be plotting something. But what? When? She just couldn't shake it. If they hadn't by now, were they going to at all? She remembered being so sure of it at the last gathering.

Forcing her paranoia aside, the ShadowClan leader looked down to her deputy. "ShadowClan, let's go."

@Undertaker @Moonraven @BILL. @hxney

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!
Old August 5th, 2020, 01:33 PM
Queen of Lame

My Mood: Dark

@Lynxpaw
"Bye, Eaglepaw!" Ravenpaw meowed as she trotted after her Clanmates. "See you next gathering!"
@Shadow & Wind
Viperpaw stood up and followed his Clanmates back to ShadowClan. "Bye" he muttered to Firepaw.

Click these!

Send me an anonymous message!
https://gdpd.xyz/tigerstorm0926

Last edited by Tigerstorm0926; August 5th, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 02:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Flower View Post

Cottonstrike knew a thing or two about what she was talking about. He had lived a life before. "A while ago there was this elder who we were told that left this kit to die, so Lionstar took it into his own paws and asked apprentices to cover her with seeds." , he meowed. He wasn't sure if he should be telling her this, but he knew about her curiosity. He had been through it all before. " She was pecked to death after hee legs were broken. ", Cottonstrike added.
Gullpaw was creeped out by that evil elder,” So why do I have a very detailed memory of that evil elder?” she explained,” I never even met that cat.“ she meowed curious about how this was possible.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 5th, 2020, 02:27 PM
Hehe I exist

My Mood: Sleepy

Forestpaw glowed with pride as her name was called but soon the leaders finished there announcements and started gathering there clans to go. "Goodbye Nightfeather, I wish you well!" She called to the riverclaner as she walked away weaving through the crowd and back to her mother. @The Cannibal

Old August 5th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@Wolfgirl8

Straightening up as the leaders finished there announcements, she would dip her head politely to the apprentice. "Goodbye Forestpaw, I hope you enjoyed your first gathering. I wish you well."
As the apprentice walked off to join those of her clan, Nightfeather would fully stand, give a few wry strands of fur a quick smoothing over before padding for her own clanmates so that they could prepare to return home. As far as gatherings go, the warrior would like to think that it went fairly well. Little to no bickering and little to no bad news aside from the fire they were already aware of in Thunderclan. At least she got a chance to see some new faces in a peaceful environment.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old August 5th, 2020, 03:40 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Skyripple started to purr as she spotted her mate. Rushing over, Skyripple nearly fell over as she skidded to a stop to avoid bowling over Skyripple. "Wonderful! How is Riverclan?" Skyripple started to feel selfconsious as if all of the cats from the other clans were watching her. "I decided not to sneak Duskkit here." she said in a low meow, "Too risky."

@Whiteystripes
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old August 5th, 2020, 03:49 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
Blizzardpaw nodded,” You spit the hard shell out and it’s normal meat inside it.” he explained hoping that made sense to them.
I guess I’ll take your word for it. Thornpaw mewed doubtfully. Well, it must taste good. Unsure what to talk about next, she just curled her tail around her paws.
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:48 PM
is cereal a soup?

My Mood: Lurking

Snailpaw nodded. "WindClan, yes. The moor is lovely." she said before she paused to smile. "and you're from ShadowClan, right? Uh... how are the trees like there?" she said, pausing to cringe at herself.

@Puddle~

→˚₊·* please bump me if i haven't responded in 48 hours! *·₊˚←

‧₊˚ || slow replies | character site || ˚₊‧

Last edited by Bread; August 5th, 2020 at 04:51 PM.
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:54 PM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerstorm0926 View Post
"Yeah" Cheetahpaw agreed. He felt a glow of pride as Twilightstar called his name. He looked around for Redraven to see if she was excited, but he couldn't find her. Oh well.
I wish everyone was ok with us. Shrewpaw sighed. It would make it much easier to find someone to talk to.
Old August 5th, 2020, 04:56 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@.Bread.

"They're just... normal... I suppose. Just as tree-like as always." The dark tabby tom shuffled his feet awkwardly. Were all WindClan apprentices this awkward when meeting new cats? Gullpaw had been just the same, which didn't quite make for the best of conversations. "So, uhh... are you a new apprentice, or almost done with training, or...?" Ribbitpaw felt as though this was the basic spiel he ran through every time, feeling forced with each word, but he had to convince himself it would help improve his social skills in the long run.

--------------

@Corruptx @Fawnhearted
{Ack, so sorry for the late response! Got lost in my notifs}

A hot wave of embarrassment flushed through the russet and black tom as he blinked his eyes and realized... the leaders were already leaving? Whoops. Had he really spaced out for the entirety of the gathering? He could hardly believe himself. "Oh umm..." By now he'd forgotten the question Hazelpaw had asked, and he hadn't even noticed when Violetpaw arrived. But it was already time to head home, so there wasn't really a whole lot he could do. "Hey, uh, sorry... I kinda blanked out there. Maybe we can meet up again next gathering and have a proper talk?"

--------------

Berryscorch scoffed. After the initial introduction, the tom beside her hadn't said a single word. So, when it was time to go, she didn't even bother with a goodbye, simply opting to get up and leave, following the rest of her clanmates.

--------------

Sycamorerain, who'd sat alone for the duration of the gathering, got to his paws and left with the rest of his clan, feeling slightly disappointed in his inability to find a conversation partner.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩

Last edited by Puddle~; August 5th, 2020 at 05:17 PM.
Closed Thread