Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM

Old January 6th, 2017, 12:44 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23kgreenwell View Post
Fox came by the next day and thought,"I wish they would have let me come.probably stealing kits.he looked around to see if they had waited
Whatever happened in SkyClan would not happen again. Fleck wouldn't let it. They were going to keep trying, no matter how long it took...they wanted those kits...and those will be theirs...
Old January 7th, 2017, 06:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Fox stared across the border and was tempted to cross it and kill the first cat he saw.not caring who.he looked around hopefully for a stray kit

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 9th, 2017, 03:35 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
"So? Why haven't you left yet?" He got up. "Because if you don't have anything to say..."
(...............)

"The Future Belongs To Those Who Change It." -??
"Most people want to kill me after they talk to me."- Prince Jaron, The Ascendence Trilogy
"Does it count as saving someone's life if you just refrain from killing them?" -??
Old January 24th, 2017, 03:51 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

{ @Slash-GNR }
Kovu walked the territory, keeping an eye out for his uncles or father. He made it to the border and sniffed it, noticing the change in smell. He wrinkled his nose and curled his lip in a snarl and jumped to the other side, 'attacking' the unknown scent. But when the smell only grew, he became frightened and ran back, but being a kit, he did it again. He became confused and rose his head, the kit looked down on the ground, raising an eyebrow. He payed no attention to his surroundings.
Old January 24th, 2017, 04:01 PM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
{ @Slash-GNR }
Kovu walked the territory, keeping an eye out for his uncles or father. He made it to the border and sniffed it, noticing the change in smell. He wrinkled his nose and curled his lip in a snarl and jumped to the other side, 'attacking' the unknown scent. But when the smell only grew, he became frightened and ran back, but being a kit, he did it again. He became confused and rose his head, the kit looked down on the ground, raising an eyebrow. He payed no attention to his surroundings.
Gingerkit waddled through the forest. She wasn't taught about where the borders were yet. Her father nor mother had noticed her wander off, nor did they protest, so the little fluffy orange and white she-kit thought that it would be fine to explore. Her short, fluffy legs were very clumsy, which did not help her in any way at that time. She stumbled over roots and twigs, not to mention the light snow covering the forest floor. She paused however as she heard an unusual noise ahead of her. She wiggled her small velvety, pink nose trying to act like her father, a warrior. She padded forward though. The female was nervous and scared, but something urged her on. She then poked her head out from behind a tree and lay her blue eyes (will turn a greenish- blue in the future) on another, a bit larger kit.
Old January 25th, 2017, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slash-GNR View Post
Gingerkit waddled through the forest. She wasn't taught about where the borders were yet. Her father nor mother had noticed her wander off, nor did they protest, so the little fluffy orange and white she-kit thought that it would be fine to explore. Her short, fluffy legs were very clumsy, which did not help her in any way at that time. She stumbled over roots and twigs, not to mention the light snow covering the forest floor. She paused however as she heard an unusual noise ahead of her. She wiggled her small velvety, pink nose trying to act like her father, a warrior. She padded forward though. The female was nervous and scared, but something urged her on. She then poked her head out from behind a tree and lay her blue eyes (will turn a greenish- blue in the future) on another, a bit larger kit.
Kovu smelled another scent and turned, noticing a pair of blue eyes staring at him. He froze for a moment before he tilted his head. The dark russet kit dropped his front half playfully and meowed. "Hi!"

He had no idea he was talking to a clan cat, or that he was in clan territory for that matter. His first thought was play!
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:09 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:

Kovu smelled another scent and turned, noticing a pair of blue eyes staring at him. He froze for a moment before he tilted his head. The dark russet kit dropped his front half playfully and meowed. "Hi!"

He had no idea he was talking to a clan cat, or that he was in clan territory for that matter. His first thought was play!
Gingerkit smiled as the kit got into a play position. She waddled out before tripping over her paw and falling. She sneezed and got back up though and continued to pad over to him. The bundle of ginger fluff stopped in front of the other kit and bounced up and down. "Hello," she said shyly. "What are you doing out here?" she asked getting in a playful stance as well.
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:15 AM

Quote:
Gingerkit smiled as the kit got into a play position. She waddled out before tripping over her paw and falling. She sneezed and got back up though and continued to pad over to him. The bundle of ginger fluff stopped in front of the other kit and bounced up and down. "Hello," she said shyly. "What are you doing out here?" she asked getting in a playful stance as well.
"My dad said that there was danger out here." he meowed, and lifted a paw, trying to paw her. "But I laugh at the face of danger! Hahahaha!"

A slightly weird laugh suddenly came from behind him making him jump, and the sight of yellow eyes made him gasp. "Uncle Salem!" he mewed, fear lining his voice,

"Kovu, shouldn;t you be at home with your mother?" he said, and looked at the clan-er kit. "Who is this?"

"This is... uh..." Kovu looked at Gingerkit.

Last edited by monfang; January 25th, 2017 at 08:16 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 08:22 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:

"My dad said that there was danger out here." he meowed, and lifted a paw, trying to paw her. "But I laugh at the face of danger! Hahahaha!"

A slightly weird laugh suddenly came from behind him making him jump, and the sight of yellow eyes made him gasp. "Uncle Salem!" he mewed, fear lining his voice,

"Kovu, shouldn;t you be at home with your mother?" he said, and looked at the clan-er kit. "Who is this?"

"This is... uh..." Kovu looked at Gingerkit.
The fluffy kit laughed. "I bet you won't once your faced with actually danger," she said. She was about to swat at him playfully, but then a large cat came out of the shadows. She backed up, "Uh, hello sir," she squeaked. (I can't explain how much laughter is inside me)

Last edited by Slash-GNR; January 25th, 2017 at 08:26 AM.
Old January 25th, 2017, 09:03 AM

Quote:
The fluffy kit laughed. "I bet you won't once your faced with actually danger," she said. She was about to swat at him playfully, but then a large cat came out of the shadows. She backed up, "Uh, hello sir," she squeaked. (I can't explain how much laughter is inside me)
The large Oriental Shorthair looked down on the kit, his yellow eyes beaming although his body was hard to see, only the outline. He smiled, and lowered his head. "The name is Salem." he meowed, and then flicked his gaze to Kovu. "What are you doing here alone?"

"I just wanted to prove Dad wrong! He said there was danger out here..." he huffed.