Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old March 27th, 2017, 07:24 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: SkyClan | Dusk Syndicate Border

While a very easygoing cat, Sweetleaf would not have others intruding on Skyclan's borders- she felt more protective towards her clan than the usual cat, very likely due to her kittypet roots. Stepping up beside Fennelsnarl, she narrowed her sapphire eyes into little more than slits, hackles raised and fur on end as she took in the exchange. Warily, her eyes followed the movement of the DS cats' feet, a low hiss crawling its way from her throat as they drew closer. "One more step," she began, a dangerous tone creeping into her soft voice, "and I swear I'll rip you to shreds." She... couldn't, probably. Her fighting skills had never been the best, to be honest. But intimidation was always worth a try, she supposed- even if her purebred, fluffy pelt wasn't the most frightening.
Old March 27th, 2017, 07:38 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

"A kittypet? Ripping us to shreds? Well, I've never heard of such a thing!" Shadow hissed, lifting his paw in the air, acting like he was about to step over the border. "What's going to happen if I step over? Hmm?" He smirked, knowing he was getting on their nerves. He wanted a fight, and would get it one way or another.

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets
Old March 27th, 2017, 07:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
Shadow padded up next to Pardus, smiling devilishly as he spots the SkyClan cats. "Well, well, well, what do we have here?" He asks, unsheathing his claws and walking along the border line. His green eyes had already looked over the SkyClan cats, spotting any weak spots or injured locations on them. He was ready for a fight. "Looks as if a bunch of kittpets just came out of their warm twoleg den to the real world." He mocks, baring his teeth at them.
Fennel couldn't control her rage," SKYCLAN! ATTACK!!" She snarled hurling a step over the border slashing at Shadow's left eye."One eye won't do you go in a battle." She retorted. (Can she only be fighting one cat at a time?)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; March 27th, 2017 at 08:00 PM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 09:08 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Fennel couldn't control her rage," SKYCLAN! ATTACK!!" She snarled hurling a step over the border slashing at Shadow's left eye."One eye won't do you go in a battle." She retorted. (Can she only be fighting one cat at a time?)
Pardus raised a brow. "Who died and made you a leader?" he asked before jumping at her, claws bared in front of him. It was actually somewhat graceful, something the warrior may have enjoyed had she not been the target of the leap.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:12 PM
chirps

Padding along the trodden down grass, a light breeze ruffling through her fur, Ashenpaw felt genuinely happy for the first time in awhile. Her paw was practically almost healed and she was back to her regular apprentice training after being cleared by Ebonypaw. Despite the fact that Cinderpaw was still being weird around her, life for the young SkyClan she-cat was rather well off. "Ashenpaw," she mewed in response to the warrior's question. She admired Sweetleaf and her colorful personality, always happy and smiling. She hoped that one day her life could be that splendid.
Swiveling her ears forward at a sudden noise, her blue eyes widened in shock as just across the border, three Syndicate cats revealed themselves. Her fur stood on end and a slight tremor traveled through her. "Are those Syndicate cats?" she whispered to Sweetleaf, not taking her eyes off them incase they decided to attack right then and there. Unconsciously, her claws slid out and sank into the grass, more so to steady herself than anything.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:16 PM
cool

My Mood: Adorable

Albeit a bit irked that Fennelsnarl had given the attack command without consulting her clanmates- after all, she was no high rank- Sweetleaf was glad to have a release for her anger. Being called a kittypet, while it would formerly have been true, ignited a spark not much could get to, dragging back not-so-fond memories. A soft and rumbling hiss erupted from her mouth as the longhaired feline, teeth bared and claws unsheathed, stepped towards one of the Dusk Syndicate cats. She didn't notice how dangerous the Savannah looked, being almost twice her size- only that he seemed vaguely familiar, and the memories she had of him weren't good ones. Eyes only slits at this point, the molly leaped, claws pointed straight towards the chest of the tom.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:22 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crow View Post

Albeit a bit irked that Fennelsnarl had given the attack command without consulting her clanmates- after all, she was no high rank- Sweetleaf was glad to have a release for her anger. Being called a kittypet, while it would formerly have been true, ignited a spark not much could get to, dragging back not-so-fond memories. A soft and rumbling hiss erupted from her mouth as the longhaired feline, teeth bared and claws unsheathed, stepped towards one of the Dusk Syndicate cats. She didn't notice how dangerous the Savannah looked, being almost twice her size- only that he seemed vaguely familiar, and the memories she had of him weren't good ones. Eyes only slits at this point, the molly leaped, claws pointed straight towards the chest of the tom.
Singe was about to leap at the mouthy Skyclan cat. How dare they just, call an attack? It was some harsh words, but nothing, even the evil hearted tom knew was nothing to fight over. He wished to leap to his companions aid and shove the fierce and rude cat away, but he had to deal with another problem. Like that the Skyclan cats seemed to be listening to the rude warrior. Some mouse brains they seemed to be. But if it's what they desired, Singe would take some anger out. Besides, they seemed to be asking for it. As the warrior launched at him, he braced, standing his ground, flicking his ears back with a vicious snarl. He wouldn't allow his patrol to be taken down by these battle happy cats. He would fight them.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:31 PM
DanMachi Enjoyer

Bump Policy: DM me after a few days
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon eats a doughnut View Post
Shadow hissed in pain and took a few steps back as he felt claws scrape across his left eye, feeling the warm blood trickle from the claw marks. "Why you little..." He growled about to pounce on her when Pardus attacked her instead.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Padding along the trodden down grass, a light breeze ruffling through her fur, Ashenpaw felt genuinely happy for the first time in awhile. Her paw was practically almost healed and she was back to her regular apprentice training after being cleared by Ebonypaw. Despite the fact that Cinderpaw was still being weird around her, life for the young SkyClan she-cat was rather well off. "Ashenpaw," she mewed in response to the warrior's question. She admired Sweetleaf and her colorful personality, always happy and smiling. She hoped that one day her life could be that splendid.
Swiveling her ears forward at a sudden noise, her blue eyes widened in shock as just across the border, three Syndicate cats revealed themselves. Her fur stood on end and a slight tremor traveled through her. "Are those Syndicate cats?" she whispered to Sweetleaf, not taking her eyes off them incase they decided to attack right then and there. Unconsciously, her claws slid out and sank into the grass, more so to steady herself than anything.
He then turned his head to see the last SkyClan cat on the patrol- an apprentice. "Well, I may not fight as well with only one eye, but I sure can win against a mouse-brained apprentice." Shadow growled, smiling a wicked smile as he starts to run towards her, claws unsheathed as he was about to knock her legs out from under her.

Night Awaits is my Brother in Arms
xxJaggededgexx is my Silent Gladiator
Aleka is my Personal Temmie
Turtlestrike is my Raging Wolf
Flowerjoy of Thunderclan is my Dragon-cat sister
Hollystorm4eva is my Delusional Pet Bird
RosePelt145 is my Fiery Wild Child
tinyalienkid is That One Kid Always Throwing Me Into Closets

Last edited by ¤Insert_User_Name¤; March 27th, 2017 at 10:32 PM.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:42 PM
chirps

Quote:
Originally Posted by ¤Insert_User_Name¤ View Post
He then turned his head to see the last SkyClan cat on the patrol- an apprentice. "Well, I may not fight as well with only one eye, but I sure can win against a mouse-brained apprentice." Shadow growled, smiling a wicked smile as he starts to run towards her, claws unsheathed as he was about to knock her legs out from under her.
Ashenpaw barely had time to observe the entire clearing before she felt her legs being swept from underneath her. "Oof!" she gasped, eyes wide in shock as she tumbled down the small hill, rolling easily across the scented border that divided SkyClan from the Syndicate. She shook her head and scrambled to her paws, fur fluffed up as she spun on her hind legs to face her attacker. He was much bigger than she was, and although he only appeared to have one eye, she knew better to underestimate him.
A part of the gray apprentice knew that some cat should go back to warn Grousestar. Eyes darting towards the camp, Ashenpaw judged the distance between herself and Shadow, and the time it would take her to cover it. "Why don't you Syndicate cats go sit in the shadows and lurk there instead of trying to take Clan territory?" she spat, hoping that he was distracted by her words enough that he wouldn't notice the miniscule steps she began to take sideways towards the escape route.
Old March 27th, 2017, 10:49 PM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilly View Post
Ashenpaw barely had time to observe the entire clearing before she felt her legs being swept from underneath her. "Oof!" she gasped, eyes wide in shock as she tumbled down the small hill, rolling easily across the scented border that divided SkyClan from the Syndicate. She shook her head and scrambled to her paws, fur fluffed up as she spun on her hind legs to face her attacker. He was much bigger than she was, and although he only appeared to have one eye, she knew better to underestimate him.
A part of the gray apprentice knew that some cat should go back to warn Grousestar. Eyes darting towards the camp, Ashenpaw judged the distance between herself and Shadow, and the time it would take her to cover it. "Why don't you Syndicate cats go sit in the shadows and lurk there instead of trying to take Clan territory?" she spat, hoping that he was distracted by her words enough that he wouldn't notice the miniscule steps she began to take sideways towards the escape route.
Pardus made a last minute turn from Fennelnose and looked at the apprentice. She was shuffling her feet a lot... wait.. Nice try. Quietly, he slunk across the border, close enough that he could cut off her escape route if she ran.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever