Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Minkuu
Today 05:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by AmberPrisma
Today 05:33 AM

Old April 13th, 2020, 01:33 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Well..

Buckfrost wasn't too sure how he wanted to go about this, but he did know it needed to be done. Unlike a good portion of their Clan-mates he was never one to just up and disappear, and.. besides, he couldn't do that to his sons.

So here he was, feeling awkward as he lingered in the clearing until he caught sight of Fawnsqueak. Crossing the clearing, he was gentle in his approach of his youngest. "Fawnsqueak, can we talk for a moment?"

He'd wait a moment before continuing. "I'm leaving RiverClan. It's uh, not permanent-- of course, I'll be returning sometime. But for right now I just.. kinda want to get a break from the Clan scene and explore again." And perhaps, look into finding some of the missing cats. It'd do the Clan good to figure out where some of their lost had gone off to.

[ @Dipper ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; April 13th, 2020 at 01:33 AM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:22 AM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

@S-oft
Silvershade had a bundle of colored flowers, they were sorting them very intensely. Considering they had missed out on den expansions, having getting distracted-- they still wanted to decorate the dens. Though, they were struggling. They didn't know what to pick!

Silvershade let out a sigh, however as an cat would walk past them-- "Hey!" They called out, hopping to their paws. They carefully stepped over the pile before speed-walking to the cat. Silvershade hesitated for a moment, eyes flickering over.. Oh! Koistream. "Heyyyy!! Hey, hey, so. So. I need your help, it's a very special job. I need you to be like.. my advisor. For a second, so come. Come, " Silvershade hastily explained, their fluffy tail gesturing to their flower pile. The tom seemed like he knew his decoration

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc

Last edited by wolfie; April 13th, 2020 at 03:22 AM.
Old April 13th, 2020, 03:42 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by x ghostie View Post
@S-oft
Silvershade had a bundle of colored flowers, they were sorting them very intensely. Considering they had missed out on den expansions, having getting distracted-- they still wanted to decorate the dens. Though, they were struggling. They didn't know what to pick!

Silvershade let out a sigh, however as an cat would walk past them-- "Hey!" They called out, hopping to their paws. They carefully stepped over the pile before speed-walking to the cat. Silvershade hesitated for a moment, eyes flickering over.. Oh! Koistream. "Heyyyy!! Hey, hey, so. So. I need your help, it's a very special job. I need you to be like.. my advisor. For a second, so come. Come, " Silvershade hastily explained, their fluffy tail gesturing to their flower pile. The tom seemed like he knew his decoration
Koistream would've likely ignored them but once he got a proper glimpse of the cat beckoning him over, his ears were stood to attention. "Any job I have is a special job," Koistream offered Silvershade a rather cheeky wink before he realised the flowers in front of them were the main focus.

"An advisor for flowers?" He couldn't help but to voice his thoughts out loud as he sat opposite the pile, his green-blue eyes racking over the colours, "They're as cute as you, Silvershade. How can I help?" Koistream hummed, his expression bright and eager.

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:09 AM
INACTIVE - On Discord!

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

[[ oops i forgot about this ]]

"Your whereabouts concern me," Lionstar allowed his voice to rumble into a growl, "because you were a Clan-mate and now you've come back after going missing for a considerable amount of time. Raccoontail has been gone for a little over a half-moon.."

He took a step to close the distance between them, muzzle tight in a frown. "Now where have you been?"
|| No worries! ||

Snowpaw snorted, his uneasiness for Raccontail quickly evaporating into inexistence.
"I wouldn’t give a mousetail if you sent me away, this clan has done nothing for me!" He snarled, not moving a whiskers length away as the leader’s hot breath landed on his face. Perhaps Raccontail had grown tired of his rule.
"Beyond the cliff pass," he glared, his fur bristling along his spine. "If that’ll make you shut up."
Old April 13th, 2020, 04:17 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Then go back there." Lionstar was unwavering, unfazed by the tickle of his breath. "Since the Clan hasn't done anything for you, leave. And don't come back."

This wasn't a request, either. Lionstar wouldn't waste his time with a child who was not only disrespectful, but stupid.

[ @EternalShadows ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old April 13th, 2020, 05:53 AM
chase your dreams, fool.

My Mood: Tired

@Blissie Bliss

Hickoryblaze padded through the mouth of the brambles, entering the large clearing of a camp. He'd been hunting, and has enjoyed himself for the first time in weeks. He had a whole, elaborate plan that he was going to take this large trout, and take it to Moonrise. After all, she had said he could meet her at the border, right? Or maybe that was just him pretending things again. But still! Moonrise was alive, and safe! He was so, so happy, and nothing could quench his mood. Passing cats as he approached the prey pile, he wondered how he would be able to sneak the fish out of camp. It would look quite questionable... He glanced towards the edge of the clearing, and there. Wait, holy Starclan! Moonrise?! He dropped the fish in shock, then hurtled over to his mate. He smiled widely, eyes gleaming with joy.
"Moonrise- you're here! How, why? But..." He was cut off in his happy state. Nuzzling her gently, he sighed.

❝shine bright, little star.❞

i've shut down all rps, but i'll be semi-online for vms and pms.
hit me up on discord if you'd like to chat over dms (:

sitesignature pic • profile pic from alice oseman's heartstopper <3
Old April 13th, 2020, 08:30 AM
Blood and shale

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zesty Mango View Post
She found Lightstreaks remarks about Bitterthorn valid, but proceeded to answer their question,” We typically talk about the apprentices who are doing apprentice duties, sometimes laugh about what they got in trouble for, or how desperate they are to please, like I sometimes laugh about Petuniapaw, who addresses me as Miss Bubblingbee, and refers to Lionstar as Mister Lionstar,” she giggled at that apprentice slightly.

"Ah. Is that a twoleg thing?" Lightstreak said, smiling. "Do tell me-is it nice having the apprentices do many things for you? Or do they just provide amusement?"

"What do you care what other people think?"
-Arline Feynman

"When you're happy, smile! Smile!"
-Miyuki-chan, Smile Precure! Movie: Ehon no Naka wa Minna Chiguhagu!

"Embrace your shining future!"
-All the Cures, HUGtto Precure

"When in doubt... C4."
-Jamie Hyneman, Mythbusters
Old April 13th, 2020, 11:47 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Bumblebelly stretched out across the clearing floor as he woke from his slumber by the medical den, the throbbing in his head was beginning to ease away with each passing night. His attention was turned from his bruised body to his newly assigned apprentice. He approached Ravenmist-- Ravenpaw with a bright, encouraging smile. Perhaps emotional training would be his talent? They'll soon find out. "Ravenpaw," Bumblebelly called out. He approached, a slight limp to his step.

@TeamRiverRipple

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:18 PM
Smile, she said.

My Mood: Stressed

Ravenpaw snapped her attention to the limping tom, her gaze clouded. "Yes? Oh, wait, shoot your hurt-" She dashed over to the injured warrior, lending them her shoulder. "Ready to brave my recklessness and lies?"

@S-oft
Old April 13th, 2020, 12:32 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuzzyRatto View Post
"Ah. Is that a twoleg thing?" Lightstreak said, smiling. "Do tell me-is it nice having the apprentices do many things for you? Or do they just provide amusement?"
She shrugged,” I figure, I know Petuniapaw was clan born, she says her mama taught her to say that.” She replied,” It’s a mix.” She responded.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here