Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old October 1st, 2020, 07:54 PM
Ambivert

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

~Silentpaw of RC~

A stray lizard decided to scamper around from probably Shadowclan. Silentpaw eyed it carefully before the pair had an intense staring contest. The tabby didn't care who won or not because lizards probably forgot that Riverclan was packed with kits who would chase the lizard down. Owlflight suddenly said their 'hello' which made the reptile scampering away in defeat. The tabby flicked his ear before smiling at Owlflight. What had this warrior gotten themselves into again with all those scars?

"Oh hello Mr.Owlflight," greeted the tabby while sniffing them out of curiosity but was greeted with rogue scent. Things must have been rough at the borders again since Riverclan was expanded almost every single day.

He looked at his friend while patting the space next to him, "Wanna sit down? Don't think it's good to stand up painfully. Has Fawnsqueak seen you?"

Silentpaw scooched over before admiring the toms that strayed around. He never thought about romance when he was too busy shipping cats together but it seemed strange to be attracted to his gender. The tabby shooed the thoughts away but they came back to him like a magnet.

{ @Mando }
{Foggykit}{Mouseleap}
Windclan:
{Songkit}{Fallenghost}
Thunderclan:
{Seedcrush}{Pineapple}
Profile pic is by alan
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:40 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarSpirit2009 View Post
@BILL. @Ikoria the Wolf Pup
Icetree burst into the clearing, holding Alderkit and howled: "Alderkit is dead!"
Lionstar deadpanned as he watched Icetree barge in with the body. "Well, at least it could be worse." He thought the kit died a good moon or so ago after they ran out of his den. Who knew they'd make it this far? "I guess, just give it to the sea. It'll be a nicer fate than digging a hole for the worms."

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 1st, 2020, 11:45 PM
work is never done

"Perfect," Lionstar waved his tail as he trotted toward the camp entrance. "Why don't we get you some battle training then? We'll make you the featheri-est, fiercest, bad-asseriest, of all the cats in RiverClan. How does that sound?"

[ @The Ink Demon ]

Old October 1st, 2020, 11:50 PM
work is never done

"That's the plan!" Lionstar puffed his chest up. "Well.. why don't we try combining those? We don't often fight in or by the water, but it doesn't hurt to practice in case you ever get the opportunity to use it. Once your pelt dries, we can do some more traditional battle techniques on land."

He beckoned her to follow as he headed out of the camp. "I'm getting real sick of cats failing their apprentices, the least I can do is help you guys out." And not think of his previous failures.. who would not be named, and thankfully most cats wouldn't remember.

[ @RedHead ]

Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:14 AM
wanna play a game?

My Mood: Queenly

being a warrior? pfft, imagine getting through training. spiderpaw could never. speaking of never getting stuff, spiderpaw was still waiting on those pats lionstar had promised her and beanpaw. yes, maybe it’d been, like, three moons or so, but spiderpaw hadn’t forgotten. being one of his apprentices gave her the wonderful chance to bug lion about it, too — she could use that. she wouldn’t bring it up just yet- he’d be able to flee, or talk his way through it. no… she needed a more confrontational scene. who knew - maybe lionstar remembered and just hadn’t gotten a chance to give her her rightful pats yet. she’d wait and see. he had a chance. she was hoping he wouldn’t throw it away.

“aaaaa.” pause. “i dunno.”

where was she with her training? er, well, she knew how to swim? and… how Not To Do a back kick? and there was that battle training with oaky where he taught her some of those front paw blows and strikes and all… she knew how to hunt, at least. only on land, though.

“i think i need battle trainin’! i don’t know how to fight or anythin’! i don’t think. but, like, don’t hurt me because i can totally fight! but i also can’t actually but you can’t tell anyone because i can definitely fight. better than other people sorta kinda. even though i don’t know how to fight. like, y’know?” she was so good at articulating her thoughts. she ‘definitely’ knew how to fight. not. but nobody had to know! other than lion, who’d teach her how to fight, so it was like she knew how to fight from the start, pfft. spiderpaw “knew everything.” she had to be the very best, like no one ever was.

“oh! and also fishing! don’t know how to do that. oh well. that means more fishies for the rest of ya!!”

..pats?
// @BILL. i finally posted ksdhjd

Last edited by panchiko; October 2nd, 2020 at 12:17 AM.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 01:49 AM
work is never done

Default Re: RiverClan Patrol Reports + Joining

So a lost kittypet and a badger. Lionstar wasn't too surprised by this news, though he was curious about the badger Gingerfrost reported. "We'll keep an eye out for that badger if it crosses the border. I'm glad to have you back." He flicked his tail in dismissal. "Why don't you get settled back in? You must be tired from all that traveling."

[ @Estelle ]

Old October 2nd, 2020, 01:56 AM
work is never done

Another battle training? No wonder his cats SUCKED at fighting each other. They didn't know how! Ugh! What were these mentors DOING? "No worries, Good!Spiderpaw, we'll get you ready to beat up others in no time." Like wha-PAH! AND PAH-WAH! No one would want to mess with Spiderpaw when he was done with her.

Lionstar leaned over Spiderpaw to bop her head with his muzzle and give her cheeks some pats. "Now darling, if we teach you how to fish, you can bring back more fishies for everyone! Which would you rather do today: fight or fish?" Both might be possible depending on how long things took, but he wanted to get the priority out of the way.

[ @hope ]

Old October 2nd, 2020, 06:10 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Lionstar deadpanned as he watched Icetree barge in with the body. "Well, at least it could be worse." He thought the kit died a good moon or so ago after they ran out of his den. Who knew they'd make it this far? "I guess, just give it to the sea. It'll be a nicer fate than digging a hole for the worms."
"ok..." Mewed Icetree sadly. "Does anyone know her parents or family and friends?"
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Old October 2nd, 2020, 12:07 PM
this night is sparkling

My Mood: Queenly

// @Elementals

Owlflight smiled to himself as he watched Silentpaw have a staring contest with the lizard. Yes, and he won! Or...not, since Owlflight himself scared off the lizard(oops). He took a deep breath, and swallowed uncomfortably(those wounds!). The warrior's yellow eyes took in all of Silentpaw, his pelt, his face, his eyes. Owlflight arched his back and stretched, momentarily forgetting about the pain that would come with it. Oww. Owlflight wasn't one to complain, but this? Why had he attacked those rouges? Should've grabbed a patrol, should've thought, at least. Why didn't he do that anymore? Wait...he did that once? Um...

"Hi!" he chirped back, excitement on his face. Silentpaw was-sniffing him? Urm...personal space? Never mind, since he was probably curious about all the wounds, and stuff. Owlflight stretched again, but this time more carefully.

He nodded, grateful and sat down hesitantly. "Thanks. No...not yet. I was going to wait a little-I don't really know. I kinda want to try to see if they heal on their own, though. The wounds, I mean."

Owlflight studied the other tom. He looked like he was-admiring the other tom-cats that were walking around? Oh. He nudged his friend gently, trying not to hurt either of them. "Admiring somecats, huh?" Owlflight asked softly. He knew that Silentpaw liked to ship cats a lot, and has never really experienced "love" that much. "What's up?"
being this young is art

Last edited by Cobra; October 2nd, 2020 at 12:08 PM.
Old October 2nd, 2020, 02:06 PM
Sergeant Noodleoodle

My Mood: Goofy

Basilpaw eagerly padded into the clearing. Maybe she would see Mosspaw! She had played with him once in the nursery, and she was eager to tell him about what she had learned recently. @mellifluentCurator
(hope i spelled it right, and hope this is ok)
Dimtail of WindClan
FeatherFlame of Windclan
Brass the Loner
Amber the Loner
Bumblekit of Windclan
School just started so I won't be as active. Still really active though! Please boop me once a day per thread c: and I probably won't reply on weekends. Time zone is CDT.