Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:58 AM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM

Old January 6th, 2018, 08:47 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Lotusheart exited the nursery, just as she normally would. Her kits were all apprentices now, but her eyes still gleamed in the sunlight. The cold didn't bother her too much, her fluffy pelt kept her rather warm during this time of year. As she left, she noticed Jasperpelt. Her postured pricked up a little more. She had some wonderful -- yet sad -- news to share with her friend! Perhaps he'd even help her some more! Without hesitating, she padded right up to the warrior and let out a little mew of greeting as she didn't want to surprise him. "Hello Jasperpelt!" she replied rather happily. Lotusheart couldn't seem to hold still on top of that. She didn't sit down like normal, she simply continued to shift on her paws as she stood there. Deep down she was hoping her friend would question why she was like that.
The dark tom's ears pricked up as he heard the familiar voice of his friend, and a smile settled over his maw, excitement showing within his yellow hues. "Lotusheart!" Jasperpelt mewed, a purr rumbling in his throat. It had been a while since they'd really gotten to hang out together, and it would be nice to get to spend some time with her again. "How... how are your kits?" The tom asked, the smile never leaving his maw as he watched the pretty she cat. He hadn't seen most of them in a while, but now that Quailkit - or Quailpaw - was his apprentice, he had been seeing more of them. Training had just started, but it helped that they were already acquainted... it made it easier for Jasperpelt. Besides, he liked the younger cat, which also made things quite a bit easier for the dark tom. "And... and how are you?" He added moments later, realizing that he should have asked about her first - Jasperpelt was normally a gentleman, but his mind was on Quailpaw and their siblings.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old January 8th, 2018, 07:12 PM
DragoVB

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Galekit puffed his grey fur against another chilly gust of wind. It ruffled his earfur, and he shivered in spite of himself. Slow down when you talk, it might help. The tom kit twitched his tail. He didn't need that advice again. He had head it so many times, Galekit was afraid people thought it was his custom title. Not true, ofcourse, but one couldn't help himself at times. Nothing seemed to help...

Drawing himself from his sullen thoughts with a lash of his tail, Galekit looked up and met Stoneblaze's gaze evenly with his own pale green one. "I was play-playing catch the snow-snow-snowflake." Before the other could ask how he played it, the kit plowed on without a pause. "All I'm do-do-doing is j-jumping up and c-c-catching a s-s-snowflake-ake-ake." He finished with a sigh. That's was no better than the first time.
@Drago Victinius Bloodward
"Hey don't be so hard on yourself that never works out in the end i kinda know what its like to stutter though not personally my fathers father had a stuttering problem too but he managed to get it to the point where he only stuttered every other sentence i believe that you could to but back to the playing catching snowflakes is pretty fun i remember i used to do it as a kit and some time into my apprenticeship" stoneblaze said (sry for late reply)

picture credits go to my cousin who designed the logo specifically for me
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:10 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

@Megan

Whiteflash headed back into camp after a hunt. He had a pretty big catfish, a lucky catch. The large white tom easily held the fish off the ground. It was a slick black fish with what looked like whiskers, but since it was a cat fish that made since. Spotting his mate, Feathercloud, he trotted over to her the fish in her jaws. He dropped it at her paws. "Good afternoon love." He purred in greeting. "Would you like to share?" The white warrior asked pawing at the cat fish.
(Sorry it's short.)

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:18 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
@Megan

Whiteflash headed back into camp after a hunt. He had a pretty big catfish, a lucky catch. The large white tom easily held the fish off the ground. It was a slick black fish with what looked like whiskers, but since it was a cat fish that made since. Spotting his mate, Feathercloud, he trotted over to her the fish in her jaws. He dropped it at her paws. "Good afternoon love." He purred in greeting. "Would you like to share?" The white warrior asked pawing at the cat fish.
(Sorry it's short.)
Feathercloud let out a purr as her mate walked over to her. When he dropped the cat fish in front of her she jumped back a bit, thinking that it would fall on top of her. "It looks very good." commented Feathercloud with a light purr. The molly looked at the nursery a bit, shivering at the thought of being in there. 'I never want to go in there,' thought Feathercloud, shivering once again.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old January 9th, 2018, 01:29 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megan View Post

Feathercloud let out a purr as her mate walked over to her. When he dropped the cat fish in front of her she jumped back a bit, thinking that it would fall on top of her. "It looks very good." commented Feathercloud with a light purr. The molly looked at the nursery a bit, shivering at the thought of being in there. 'I never want to go in there,' thought Feathercloud, shivering once again.
Whiteflash slightly stepped in front of his mate, blocking her view of the nursery. "Don't worry you'll never have to be in there." He promised. The large white tom would do anything for his mate. So, he'd make sure she didn't end up in the nursery again. Even though that was his fault. To him his kits were nothing but a distant memory. The two kits, he and his mate had mentors nothing to him, but if Feathercloud wanted to bring them into there life again he'd be 100% behind her. Because he wanted to be a supportive mate. "I'll make sure." He added his blue eyes sparkling in the Leaf-baer light. With his fluffy white tail, he stroked his mates back, trying to comfort her.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old January 9th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

@Boba Fett
~+~
Snowsong paced around the clearing, unsure of what to do. After a minute or two passed, the warrior plucked a fish from the pile and settled down to eat it. As she was eating she looked at the cats around the clearing. The watched the cats for a few moments, then she turned away.
“Ugh,” she sat up and licked her back a few times. “I forgot how messy my fur was...” Snowsong rolled her eyes. “Eh, forget it.” She meowed as she shook her pelt. The she-cat buried the remains of the fish and padded over to the edge of camp. She gazed at the entrance, lost in thought. I wonder who the new deputy will be... She flicked her ears, knowing that she wasn’t going to be chosen. Honestly, she didn’t care. She knew there would always be another chance, just not now. Snowsong licked her paw. The warrior glanced around the camp one more time to see if any cats were open. When she failed to spot an available cat, she sighed and glanced at the sky. Forget it... She flicked her tail. Some cat will be available soon.

Character Site

Last edited by Tundra; January 11th, 2018 at 01:52 AM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 06:23 PM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
@Boba Fett
~+~
Snowsong paced around the clearing, unsure of what to do. After a minute or two passed, the warrior plucked a fish from the pile and settled down to eat it. As she was eating she looked at the cats around the clearing. The watched the cats for a few moments, then she turned away.
“Ugh,” she sat up and licked her back a few times. “I forgot how messy my fur was...” Snowsong rolled her eyes. “Eh, forget it.” She meowed as she shook her pelt. The she-cat buried the remains of the fish and padded over to the edge of camp. She gazed at the entrance, lost in thought. I wonder who the new deputy will be... She flicked her ears, knowing that she wasn’t going to be chosen. Honestly, she didn’t care. She knew there would always be another chance, just not now. Snowsong licked her paw. The warrior glanced around the camp one more time to see if any cats were open. When she failed to spot an available cat, she sighed and glanced at the sky. Forget it... She flicked her tail. Some cat will be available soon.
Imma use Mudnose but we could also ring Holly and Bramble into this if ya want)
Mudnose looked around camp, already full from eating that morning, for something or someone to play with, when he spotted no one that might play with him except for Hollydawn's sleeping kits of course, he went to bask in the sun by the prey pile. This was probably the most bored that he'd ever been, and considering that he got bored easily, that was a lot. He sighed and trying to rest up before hunting. He had noticed a second ago that the prey pile was low.
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.
Old January 9th, 2018, 09:43 PM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Whiteflash slightly stepped in front of his mate, blocking her view of the nursery. "Don't worry you'll never have to be in there." He promised. The large white tom would do anything for his mate. So, he'd make sure she didn't end up in the nursery again. Even though that was his fault. To him his kits were nothing but a distant memory. The two kits, he and his mate had mentors nothing to him, but if Feathercloud wanted to bring them into there life again he'd be 100% behind her. Because he wanted to be a supportive mate. "I'll make sure." He added his blue eyes sparkling in the Leaf-baer light. With his fluffy white tail, he stroked his mates back, trying to comfort her.
Feathercloud let out a purr, nuzzling her head underneath her mate's chin. "I know you wouldn't put me in there if I didn't want to. That's why I chose you to be my mate." replied the molly with a light purr. Her kits were far from her mind and she hoped that they kept on thinking that their birth parents were dead. 'I'll wait for my sister to leave the nursery to see her. I don't want to go anywhere near that den for as long as I live,' thought Feathercloud. @Fuzzyfeline;

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.

Last edited by Barnabas; January 21st, 2018 at 01:31 AM.
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:37 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexict View Post
@king kaleb!

A small kit bounded out of the nursery and made his way into the clearing. Pale green orbs shined as they observed the scene in the heart of camp. He watched his clan-mates go about their business - it was actually nothing special, but rather day to day life, but to a kit it was quite exciting. The small tom hadn't lived the clans for long, having been taken in along with a few other kits quite recently, so he still did not understand their ways of life and how they went about things. He was unaware of how the clans were rivals or really any of the rules. And everything he saw fascinated him! Though he still had yet to get over the fish smell that engulfed his clan-mates, making the entire camp smell.

His gaze stopped when they landed upon a familiar grey tabby. The kit's smile switch to one in awe to a more personally pleasant one as he was happy to see Whisperblaze. Locustkit quickly bounded over towards his adopted father, small tail waving as he reached the tom. "Hi Whisperblaze!" The tomkit chirped to the warrior. His tail still waved as he watched his father. Locustkit was a clingy tom and he had grown attached to Whisperblaze ever since the warrior found him. The kit wished that they spent more time together, but he did spend a lot of his time playing with his other siblings - others he had attached himself to. He felt like he couldn't spend enough time with everyone he cared for. But nonetheless, he still wanted to try and spend a lot of time with them. And he was so happy to have some time with the father who had brought him to the clans.
whisperblaze was currently curled in the clearing, enjoying a breather form the nursery. it had been challenging, being a quote on quote male queen, taking care of four kits, but he wanted to try his best. after all, he hadnt done so great with the past litters. he wanted this to be the one. he was enjoying the crisp cool air of late leaf bare, things were starting to melt but there was still snow and ice, but it felt warm at the same time somehow. or maybe that was just whispers thick pelt.

his ears perked once hearing his name come from a familiar voice, blue orbs settling on one of his kits, locustkits to be exact, surprised to see them from out of the dent. immediately as the kit approached he wrapped his tail around them, thick silky fur that seemed to yield out the cold. "What do you think youre doing outside from the den, little one? its really cold out here you know." though he couldnt keep the stern tone, finding himself slightly giggling with a soft smile in the end.
Old January 10th, 2018, 02:42 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

(I forgot about Bramble. Uhh, I think I’ll stick to Snowsong for now)
~+~
Snowsong sighed and looked around the clearing once more. She quickly spotted Mudnose and jumped to her paws and bounded over. “Hey Musnose.” Snowsong purred as she stood next to the tom. “You seem bored.” The warrior sat down. “Wanna find something to do?”

[Le writers block ;-;]

Character Site