Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 11:40 PM
Too late, too early [p]
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 11:38 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM

Old November 29th, 2023, 05:52 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder-in-the-Stars laughed at the little cat. What bold words for something so small, he liked that. "I will only fight if it is to keep the peace Pythonstar. If you are being unfairly attacked in a war I wouldn't mind stepping in, but you are right in a part. I will not help you if you are fighting to take what is the right of others. An alliance would allow your cats to step on our borders if you are need of herbs in our grasslands and hopefully we could do the same?" Thunder said trying to be diplomatic. He figured it would be better for the cats that way.

He then looked to the other leader. Right they were talking about something but he didn't quite hear them right and assumed they were talking to someone else. "Looks like my quest for alliances with all the clans was what the star just wanted! Go figure Pythonstar, want to reconsider?" He belly laughed. Boy did he enjoy when the stars wanted peace.

@_Eclipse_ @Supersabre @Fritter @lem~
Old November 29th, 2023, 08:06 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star
An unwillingness to hear the two huge creatures ramble on, especially the badger who seemed more talkative about peace and friendship and frolicking in a field rolling around in the grass and singing then anything else. It seemed more then just peculiar that two usually bloodthirsty creatures had just tumbled up to her and began running there mouth. It was as if they’d all continually forgotten again and again despite being reminded this wasn’t there place to prance about singing. And certainly not there place to offer alliances. Nonetheless Python wanted them out and gone if she could manage such, and therefore nodding along seemed the best option. Hence that is what she did, nodded along with a bored expression, and then to acknowledge what’s been said to her. ‘Although it concerns me that you think bragging about your clans skill in disrespecting territory will bring you respect from me I will confess nonetheless that I see this offer as the best option. Woodland Clan accepts your offer for an alliance.’ Although it pained Python to do such to someone who wasn’t a cat or considered a leader in her eyes she dipped her head to flint. Now the badger, that bumbling big beast who was just dragging on about peace. ‘If your pacifists I assume you won’t be any threat to me either way? So that makes a being on good terms unnecessary. If you do not get in my way and do not tumble into my territory again I will acknowledge you, although I’d never call it an alliance if I couldn’t rely on you for war.’ Once Python had finished that she assumed it was finally all done, they could all return back to there clans and never bother her or her clan again.

Until Aura Star had decided to spout nonsense and omens, Python had to admit the clouds were heavily concerning seeing as her dens consisted of holes that were prone to flooding, stars she couldn’t image having half her clan drowned because they couldn’t swim. She’d have to do something about that to ease her worries sometime. ‘You’ve made that quite clear Aura Star, you have my attention.

@_Eclipse_ @Supersabre @TheLostAmongTheStars @lem~
Flint bit back a comment about how this cat's clan couldn't defend their territory and instead nodded. "Reasonable," she simply said. Flint backed up to a respectful distance, but didn't leave. No matter how insane that Aura-something seemed, you never knew.
@_Eclipse_
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 29th, 2023, 09:26 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

"starclan has showed me of great danger! we must stay together or none of us will survive, DOGS! dogs will come! Giant dogs, dogs that will come to kill us all, they will destroy our lands looking for food. we must band together, a temporary truce! until they are gone."

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old November 29th, 2023, 09:32 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder didn't like the news of dogs, they could fight them but if this was a warning from the stars he couldn't ignore it. These must have been some kind of dogs he'd never seen and that means they would have to warn the network asap, to get them ready. Dogs could dig but quite terribly, a cub could out dig one, but it was better to make sure the cubs, weak and elder stayed in the stones. He went quite for a minute as they brewed over this. "We will not kill dogs but we will make them sorry for causing trouble for the clans" Thunder said taking a more serious attitude than before

@_Eclipse_ @Supersabre @Fritter