Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 07:32 PM
ShadowClan Apprentices' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:28 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:27 PM
Something Broken [p]
by Mica
Last post by Mica
Today 07:18 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Starphobia
Today 07:07 PM

Old November 17th, 2023, 08:39 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"ok-" he said trying to get himself to stand up
Python Star
She snapped her attention over on the realisation and proof of something, Aura star wondering around didn’t put the best look on her reputation and in general she wanted aura gone not staying. ‘Stay here, and try to sleep if you can, that’ll get you out of here and over to your mate so you can eat ice or something, whatever you tundra cats do.’ Python scrambled back up.

Surfacing back, Python flinched at the light that slammed into her eyes, taking a moment to readjust before she slunk over to the clearing, taking a moment to glance over the fresh kill pile and make sure all is well before she began to scale the tree’s making her way into the territory toward the guard dens where the current guards would be hiding to watch over incase of emergency.

@lem~ @FeurSturm

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; November 17th, 2023 at 08:39 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:44 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star
She snapped her attention over on the realisation and proof of something, Aura star wondering around didn’t put the best look on her reputation and in general she wanted aura gone not staying. ‘Stay here, and try to sleep if you can, that’ll get you out of here and over to your mate so you can eat ice or something, whatever you tundra cats do.’ Python scrambled back up.

Surfacing back, Python flinched at the light that slammed into her eyes, taking a moment to readjust before she slunk over to the clearing, taking a moment to glance over the fresh kill pile and make sure all is well before she began to scale the tree’s making her way into the territory toward the guard dens where the current guards would be hiding to watch over incase of emergency.

@lem~ @FeurSturm

" i was just trying to sta-"before he could finish the cat had already left * Fox dung* he thought

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 08:44 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:54 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Python Star

@lem~ @FeurSturm
Quote:
" i was just trying to sta-"before he could finish the cat had already left * Fox dung* he thought

CloudyStar - They/Them - Biromantic,Asexual - 26 Moons

--

CloudyStar strolled through this uncharted territory. They hoped to expand their clan as they only had three spots as of now. Every paw step was quiet, no sounds but the sounds being made from the forest. Cloudystar sniffed. Cat scent. "Hello there." She purred in an unpleasant voice.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; November 17th, 2023 at 09:11 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:07 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by lem~ View Post

--

CloudyStar strolled through this uncharted territory. They hoped to expand their clan as they only had three spots as of now. Every paw step was quiet, no sounds but the sounds being made from the forest. Cloudystar sniffed. Cat scent. "Hello there." She purred in an unpleasant voice.
Python Star
She couldn’t help but jump at the sudden voice, fur bristling she slid down from the tree, too bad she couldn’t help but feel sick of all this leader business. The unpleasant voice didn’t help her obvious irritation. Python made a brief movement, a stretch before making her way right in-front of cloudy Star. ‘And what do you want?’ Python spat, glaring at them, they were sniffing around like they owned this place. Ugh. ‘I’ve had a long day and longer claws. So spit it out before i use them.’ Python didn’t ease her hostility for a second.

She took a moment to glance them up and down, before flexing her curled claws. ‘And just a pre-warning. If it’s anything about joining I’ll slice your nose so you can’t go sniffing around other’s territory anymore.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:13 PM

Aurastar stands there confused as he tries to think of what to do *i want to go home but i don't Wana leave so abruptly- maybe if i take a short nap Starclan will tell me what to do*, he says as he walks over to the nest and curls up to sleep

Old November 17th, 2023, 09:14 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Python Star
She couldn’t help but jump at the sudden voice, fur bristling she slid down from the tree, too bad she couldn’t help but feel sick of all this leader business. The unpleasant voice didn’t help her obvious irritation. Python made a brief movement, a stretch before making her way right in-front of cloudy Star. ‘And what do you want?’ Python spat, glaring at them, they were sniffing around like they owned this place. Ugh. ‘I’ve had a long day and longer claws. So spit it out before i use them.’ Python didn’t ease her hostility for a second.

She took a moment to glance them up and down, before flexing her curled claws. ‘And just a pre-warning. If it’s anything about joining I’ll slice your nose so you can’t go sniffing around other’s territory anymore.

--

CloudyStar smirked. "Join you? No. I have my own clan to look after." The young general said with a chuckle. "I am Cloudystar, first general of Rainclan." They said and dipped their head respectfully "My apologies for intruding. If I had know this was your territory I never would've done so."

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:16 PM
Adderpaw my darling

Bump Policy: Whenever always
My Mood: Spooky

Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder-in-the-Stars bumbled through the territory of the Woodlandclan. They made no effort into making themselves silent. They had smelled the scent of cat and they were on a journey to find where the scent was strongest. Thunder's plan was to find the clan cats and ask to be friends. Friend were nice and Thunder wanted to make as many as they could. The problem was hinging on that Woodlandclan was a very big clan and the scents were all over the place. What was a badger to do?

One thing that could be done was taking a sit down to eat a bunch of blueberries. Cats didn't like berries which was a real shame but this also probably meant the cats wouldn't care. Mmm, blueberries were their favorite thing in the world. Then something hit the badger, maybe they should have brought a gift! Well a rabbit would probably feed like five cats, maybe. Though that was all the way back home at the network. A shame really but these blueberries were tasty!
@Fritter
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:21 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Flint sighed. Well, as long as we are having suprise encounters, I might as well join in. She rose, her muscles visible through her lean body. Approaching the cats, she nodded at them. "Hello," she rumbled, her fox ears listening for danger. She was no coward, but a fight with three strong, able-bodied cats was just stupid.
@Fritter @lem~ @_Eclipse_
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:26 PM

when Aurastar awoke he knew what he had to do * by how do i leave without overheating?* a voice inside him said he would be ok so he trusted that instinct, and made his way out of this strange camp undetected, because of his bigger paw pads adapted to being in the snow- he followed the sent of cats and- A badger? A FOX? he said in confusion as he tried to keep running in the direction of the Sents until he made it to see Pytonstar talking to some strange cat And a fox?! no time for questions i must tell them " STARCLAN HAS SHOWED ME THE ANSWER!" he shouted
@lem~ @Fritter @FeurSturm

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 09:31 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 09:34 PM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLostAmongTheStars View Post
Thunder-in-the-Stars
They/Them

Thunder-in-the-Stars bumbled through the territory of the Woodlandclan. They made no effort into making themselves silent. They had smelled the scent of cat and they were on a journey to find where the scent was strongest. Thunder's plan was to find the clan cats and ask to be friends. Friend were nice and Thunder wanted to make as many as they could. The problem was hinging on that Woodlandclan was a very big clan and the scents were all over the place. What was a badger to do?

One thing that could be done was taking a sit down to eat a bunch of blueberries. Cats didn't like berries which was a real shame but this also probably meant the cats wouldn't care. Mmm, blueberries were their favorite thing in the world. Then something hit the badger, maybe they should have brought a gift! Well a rabbit would probably feed like five cats, maybe. Though that was all the way back home at the network. A shame really but these blueberries were tasty!
@Fritter
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeurSturm View Post
Flint sighed. Well, as long as we are having suprise encounters, I might as well join in. She rose, her muscles visible through her lean body. Approaching the cats, she nodded at them. "Hello," she rumbled, her fox ears listening for danger. She was no coward, but a fight with three strong, able-bodied cats was just stupid.
@Fritter @lem~ @_Eclipse_
Quote:
when Aurastar awoke he knew what he had to do * by how do i leave without overheating?* a voice inside him said he would be ok so he trusted that instinct and made his way out of this strange camp undetected because of his bigger paw pads adapted to being in the snow he followed the sent of cats and- A badger? A FOX? he said in confusion as he tried to keep running in the direction of the Sents until he made it to see Pytonstar talking to some strange cat And a fox?! no time for questions i must tell them " STARCLAN HAS SHOWED ME THE ANSWER!" he shouted
@lem~ @Fritter @FeurSturm

[ @Fritter ]

--

--

CloudyStar instantly smelled fox and badger and then she heard some cat screeching about starclan's answers. "What in ShadowFlower's name are you talking about!?" CloudyStar asked him.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; November 17th, 2023 at 09:34 PM.