Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
just when i thought i...
by hades.
Last post by Bean
Today 05:53 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 05:43 PM
Claw Clash Combat...
by Bean
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 05:39 PM
A Blast to the Past [P]
by Bean
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:35 PM
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:40 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star
Python Star had never really had to rush to save another cats life before, but this was primarily because her clan member weren’t driven to waltz into deadly situations. As a naturally snappy and territorial bunch who didn’t like lingering strangers, she definitely hadn’t had the need to save a strangers life before. ‘Aura Star?’ Python had two primary concerns, the lack of a leader in camp right now, although she trusted her deputy she wasn’t quite ready to see if they could manage ages on their own. Python star’s second concern was Aura star’s clan, having your leader appear on the other side of starclan knows how far was not good whatsoever.

as Aurastar gasped for breath as he slowly awoke, realizing he's in water he tries to get up, he sees he's to weak, so he lays there trying to stay calm

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 07:41 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:50 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
as Aurastar gasped for breath as he slowly awoke, realizing he's in water he tries to get up, he sees he's to weak, so he lays there trying to stay calm
Python Star
Seeing that Aura Star was awake Python couldn’t help but comsider the dark thoughts that prowled around her mind at the vulnerability, killing a clans leader from afar would be nice, more then nice it would be profitable one way or another. With Flare Clan’s leader agreed to an alliance any war they had they dragged Flare clan with them, and a bunch of weak Tundra Cats getting dragged in here and passing out?

Python shook her head clear of the thoughts, she wasn’t bloodthirsty. ‘I can’t just have you stranded in the water, our dens are underground and much cooler then up here, I’ll take you to the medicine den.’ Python star moved over and tried to drag Aura once more if she was allowed to do so.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Python Star
Seeing that Aura Star was awake Python couldn’t help but comsider the dark thoughts that prowled around her mind at the vulnerability, killing a clans leader from afar would be nice, more then nice it would be profitable one way or another. With Flare Clan’s leader agreed to an alliance any war they had they dragged Flare clan with them, and a bunch of weak Tundra Cats getting dragged in here and passing out?

Python shook her head clear of the thoughts, she wasn’t bloodthirsty. ‘I can’t just have you stranded in the water, our dens are underground and much cooler then up here, I’ll take you to the medicine den.’ Python star moved over and tried to drag Aura once more if she was allowed to do so.
with the little strength he had he wanted to give his regards to this cat "th- thank you" he said

Old November 17th, 2023, 08:03 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
with the little strength he had he wanted to give his regards to this cat "th- thank you" he said
Python Star
She briefly paused at the words, muttering a muffled ‘your welcome.’ before she once more scaled the trees dragging Aura with her, it was a much longer climb over to the camp because she was worried this was all coming too easily to her. Without a moment’s hesitation she slipped into tree walking before halting, tensing as she was aware how close she was to the camp aware that now anyone following her had just been led straight to it.

Why was she pausing? Python star leapt down and beelined to the medicine cat den, she clambered inside the hollow stump which left her to slide into the pitch black den within, it was now that neat adapted vision came in handy as she traversed the dark like it was daylight. It was in fact cooler down here, hopefully hawk eye didn’t mind the random cat in their den. Python dropped Aura onto one of the nests sitting back. ‘Better?

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Python Star
She briefly paused at the words, muttering a muffled ‘your welcome.’ before she once more scaled the trees dragging Aura with her, it was a much longer climb over to the camp because she was worried this was all coming too easily to her. Without a moment’s hesitation she slipped into tree walking before halting, tensing as she was aware how close she was to the camp aware that now anyone following her had just been led straight to it.

Why was she pausing? Python star leapt down and beelined to the medicine cat den, she clambered inside the hollow stump which left her to slide into the pitch black den within, it was now that neat adapted vision came in handy as she traversed the dark like it was daylight. It was in fact cooler down here, hopefully hawk eye didn’t mind the random cat in their den. Python dropped Aura onto one of the nests sitting back. ‘Better?

"a bit- yea" he said trying to regain strength, as he looked around his eyes were trying dial to see down here " apolagize for the burdon im not exactly sure how i got here, did my mate come here to by any chance?" when he said that he paniked in his mind *MAPLEBEAM IS NOT MY MATE AUGH WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THATTT*

Old November 17th, 2023, 08:17 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
"a bit- yea" he said trying to regain strength, as he looked around his eyes were trying dial to see down here " apolagize for the burdon im not exactly sure how i got here, did my mate come here to by any chance?" when he said that he paniked in his mind *MAPLEBEAM IS NOT MY MATE AUGH WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THAT WHY DID I SAY THATTT*
Python Star
Python was glad that they were finally not dying of one thing or the other, she let out an amused snort at the sudden panic but replied as politely as she could manage. ‘In all honesty, if you would have appeared with another cat with you I wouldn’t of been so keen to taking you in straight to camp and helping you like this. But also, no other cat has randomly woken up in Woodland Clan territory that i know of but i can run it by the guards on duty if they can keep an eye out for any tundra cats. ’ Python shifted the conversation slightly. ‘On a side note, seeing as you don’t know how to leave what can i do to help?’ The words fell out bitterly on purpose.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:26 PM

Quote:
Python Star
Python was glad that they were finally not dying of one thing or the other, she let out an amused snort at the sudden panic but replied as politely as she could manage. ‘In all honesty, if you would have appeared with another cat with you I wouldn’t of been so keen to taking you in straight to camp and helping you like this. But also, no other cat has randomly woken up in Woodland Clan territory that i know of but i can run it by the guards on duty if they can keep an eye out for any tundra cats. ’ Python shifted the conversation slightly. ‘On a side note, seeing as you don’t know how to leave what can i do to help?’ The words fell out bitterly on purpose.

"well last i remember i had a starclan dream so i went to the one with the stars to tell her about it , she gave some advice, and after i went to bed and remember falling down a tree and landed here somehow uninjured"

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 08:26 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:30 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
"well last i remember i had a starclan dream so i went to the one with the stars to tell her about it , she gave some advice, and after i went to bed and remember falling down a tree and landed here somehow uninjured"
Python Star
Python gave a drawn out sigh to those words. ‘I suppose it’s starclan’s will that you appear here, so this meeting is no coincidence. Or at least i hope so, i guess the only way for you to return is to sleep again. But for now i assume were on neutral terms?’ python was attempting to arrange an alliance without arranging an alliance, she backed up a little bit getting ready to climb up and out of the den. ‘I’m going to alert the guards to be on lookout.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:33 PM

Quote:
Python Star
Python gave a drawn out sigh to those words. ‘I suppose it’s starclan’s will that you appear here, so this meeting is no coincidence. Or at least i hope so, i guess the only way for you to return is to sleep again. But for now i assume were on neutral terms?’ python was attempting to arrange an alliance without arranging an alliance, she backed up a little bit getting ready to climb up and out of the den. ‘I’m going to alert the guards to be on lookout.
"ok-" he said trying to get himself to stand up "and also Pythonstar? i suppose we are on neutral terms yes"

Last edited by .Sunshine.; November 17th, 2023 at 08:35 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 08:34 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Flint
FoxClan Imperator
Female-She/Her
20 moons
Flint watched the camp quietly, crouching behind a bush. She didn't want to reveal herself. Not yet. She might be strong, but not strong enough to take out a whole camp. It was best to stay in cover. She shifted slightly, watching the two cats, logging parts she thought important in her head.
@Fritter
@_Eclipse_
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE