Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 03:14 PM
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old November 17th, 2023, 06:13 PM
i am real and you are not

Bump Policy: Whenever :3
My Mood: Chatty
Default Alt clan leader meet ups

Aurastar confused as he walks into this strange area he wonders *where is Maplebeam, WHERE AM I?* just then he saw a figure, a cat maybe?

@Fritter

Creekstep: Bilingual tier 1
Violetfang: Monkey's paw (ask for more details)Dizzypaw: Lyre birds lullaby
Grey: Silver tounge
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:27 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Bump Policy: Any time hehe
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Alt clan leader meet ups

Python Star
Stalking from above in soundless, easy movement Python leapt from tree to tree keeping her gaze to the ground, hunting for a trespasser. Seeking out what should not belong, just as they almost missed it they catch sight of a cat tensing in one neat movement Python landed with an audible thud a little bit away from the cat prowling forward. ‘What’s your business in Woodland Clan territory?’ Python hissed the words as she unsheathed Her curled claws flexing them as she advanced toward the mysterious trespasser, a curious expression passing over their face. ‘And what’s with your funny smell.’ Python’s nose wrinkled, she was sure that wasn’t the scent a loner or rouge usually carried, putting her on edge. All the more reason to not lower your gaurd… Python didn’t let that brief wave of confusion break her attempt at an intimidating appearance. @_Eclipse_

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
All pixel art used is credited here!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Art store: here
Formerly: | The-legendary-cowstar | Spider-Cow
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; November 17th, 2023 at 06:27 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fritter View Post
Python Star
Stalking from above in soundless, easy movement Python leapt from tree to tree keeping her gaze to the ground, hunting for a trespasser. Seeking out what should not belong, just as they almost missed it they catch sight of a cat tensing in one neat movement Python landed with an audible thud a little bit away from the cat prowling forward. ‘What’s your business in Woodland Clan territory?’ Python hissed the words as she unsheathed Her curled claws flexing them as she advanced toward the mysterious trespasser, a curious expression passing over their face. ‘And what’s with your funny smell.’ Python’s nose wrinkled, she was sure that wasn’t the scent a loner or rouge usually carried, putting her on edge. All the more reason to not lower your gaurd… Python didn’t let that brief wave of confusion break her attempt at an intimidating appearance. @_Eclipse_
"trespass?" he said confused "i woke up here-" he looks around as he realizes hes no where near his home.

Old November 17th, 2023, 06:44 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Eclipse_ View Post
"trespass?" he said confused "i woke up here-" he looks around as he realizes hes no where near his home.
Python Star
Watching the realisation and confusion on the trespassers face, Python Star felt a slight bit of reassurance that this may not be a loner or rouge. ‘I’ll repeat it for ya buddy. Woodland clan territory, unless you want your tail between your legs spit out your business for being here.’ Naturally, Python wanted this cat long gone, but there was also another bit of eagerness to learn why it was they were so confused, how did they end up here? ‘Or at the very least give me your name.’ Maybe starting smaller with the demands would help, Python decided they were as much of a threat as a trapped mouse, so purposefully let her guard down sitting with a straight back. Though she remained tense incase.

Heya! If you’re interested in rping feel free to message me whenever! I’m also lf help with rping better!
Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Hello! Sometimes I'll be a little busy or get sick or not have access to my technology/Laptop so my apologies if I forget to reply or do something!

Last edited by Fritter; November 17th, 2023 at 06:52 PM.
Old November 17th, 2023, 06:59 PM

Quote:
Python Star
Watching the realisation and confusion on the trespassers face, Python Star felt a slight bit of reassurance that this may not be a loner or rouge. ‘I’ll repeat it for ya buddy. Woodland clan territory, unless you want your tail between your legs spit out your business for being here.’ Naturally, Python wanted this cat long gone, but there was also another bit of eagerness to learn why it was they were so confused, how did they end up here? ‘Or at the very least give me your name.’ Maybe starting smaller with the demands would help, Python decided they were as much of a threat as a trapped mouse, so purposefully let her guard down sitting with a straight back. Though she remained tense incase.
"my names Aurastar, leader of Tundraclan. im not sure how i got here i live in a frozen tundra" he said as he started to over heat because of the quick change in tempurtures

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:12 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
"my names Aurastar, leader of Tundraclan. im not sure how i got here i live in a frozen tundra" he said as he started to over heat because of the quick change in tempurtures
Python Star
For a moment the shock of the words made a short lived laugh force it’s way out of Python, that was quick to die out. They were serious? Aura Star huh… Python Star looked this cat up and down slowly, before huffing. ‘Python Star, leader of Woodland Clan. And i suppose I’d be asking that same question myself, you look like you’ve been dragged through the desert sun even though it’s all cool over here.’ Python realised she’d sunk down to chit chat, and quickly tried to put back a somewhat intimidating look. ‘So, what do you suppose your going to do about it?

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:17 PM

Quote:
Python Star
For a moment the shock of the words made a short lived laugh force it’s way out of Python, that was quick to die out. They were serious? Aura Star huh… Python Star looked this cat up and down slowly, before huffing. ‘Python Star, leader of Woodland Clan. And i suppose I’d be asking that same question myself, you look like you’ve been dragged through the desert sun even though it’s all cool over here.’ Python realised she’d sunk down to chit chat, and quickly tried to put back a somewhat intimidating look. ‘So, what do you suppose your going to do about it?
"i-" he said as he tried to keep up but his vison started getting blurry and before he new it he had passed out in heat

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:25 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
"i-" he said as he tried to keep up but his vison started getting blurry and before he new it he had passed out in heat
Python Star
Python was frozen for a moment, before her common sense kicked in and she snagged the cats scruff, usually the leader was much more stubborn and apathetic but clearly this was a special occasion where a cat had just collapsed. With a lack of herbal knowledge the best Python could do was make a swift scale back up the tree, even with the extra weight it didn’t make any difference on the sheer agility python carried when moving through the tree’s, by paw it would have taken ages of dragging. Thank the stars for tree climbing. Python star perched on a branch just outside a frothing river of cool water, one that was usually hidden away from loners and rouges and scaled down hoping the water would cool them down well she figured out what to do next.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!
Old November 17th, 2023, 07:28 PM

Quote:
Python Star
Python was frozen for a moment, before her common sense kicked in and she snagged the cats scruff, usually the leader was much more stubborn and apathetic but clearly this was a special occasion where a cat had just collapsed. With a lack of herbal knowledge the best Python could do was make a swift scale back up the tree, even with the extra weight it didn’t make any difference on the sheer agility python carried when moving through the tree’s, by paw it would have taken ages of dragging. Thank the stars for tree climbing. Python star perched on a branch just outside a frothing river of cool water, one that was usually hidden away from loners and rouges and scaled down hoping the water would cool them down well she figured out what to do next.
All Aurastar could see was black as he struggles to breath but slowly his strength returns

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:35 PM
The_legendairy_Cowstar

Quote:
All Aurastar could see was black as he struggles to breath but slowly his strength returns
Python Star
Python Star had never really had to rush to save another cats life before, but this was primarily because her clan member weren’t driven to waltz into deadly situations. As a naturally snappy and territorial bunch who didn’t like lingering strangers, she definitely hadn’t had the need to save a strangers life before. ‘Aura Star?’ Python had two primary concerns, the lack of a leader in camp right now, although she trusted her deputy she wasn’t quite ready to see if they could manage ages on their own. Python star’s second concern was Aura star’s clan, having your leader appear on the other side of starclan knows how far was not good whatsoever.

Rp tracker/Finder!
My Characters!