Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Alternative Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by CallMeCrimson
Today 11:14 PM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Blazing
Today 11:14 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:10 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 11:00 PM

Old October 16th, 2023, 08:31 PM
Saki means hope <3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Default MinnowClan Roleplay

More Info/Signups: https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums...27#post1488327

PLEASE put your territory and role at the top of your post!!!
EXAMPLE:

Waterfall of Roses, Leader

SalmonIce existed here doing a tiktok dance

HIGH RANKS

Leader:SalmonIce

Commander of Twisted Root Grove: BeetleSky

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 17th, 2023 at 03:42 PM.
Old October 17th, 2023, 08:25 AM
resident meowmeow

Bump Policy: feel free to bump me whenever
My Mood: Mellow

Default Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

TWISTED ROOT GROVE, apprentice

polepaw rested her muzzle against her paws, blending into the shade between the large, gnarled roots of a tree near the nursery. she had one eye opened to a slit, looking out into the main clearing of the camp. a spot of sunlight bore into her pelt, and she shifted contentedly, tucking a long, fluffy tail against overlarge paws that she hadn't grown into yet.

it was peaceful, for once, and she closed her eyes, falling into a relaxed half-slumber.
Old October 17th, 2023, 12:38 PM
Rat

Bump Policy: 1 day
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by endlesshax View Post

polepaw rested her muzzle against her paws, blending into the shade between the large, gnarled roots of a tree near the nursery. she had one eye opened to a slit, looking out into the main clearing of the camp. a spot of sunlight bore into her pelt, and she shifted contentedly, tucking a long, fluffy tail against overlarge paws that she hadn't grown into yet.

it was peaceful, for once, and she closed her eyes, falling into a relaxed half-slumber.

Twisted root grove, Warrior

Ebonypond walked over to the lone apprentice and sat next to her, wrapping his tail around his front paws. He looked at her to see if she had actually fallen asleep or not. He decided to stay quiet for now and just listen to the grove around him as he waited for the younger to wake up.

-----------------------

(small note, polepaw is ebonyponds apprentice, me and endless know eachother and talked about this elsewhere and we didnt mention it anywhere, so just saying it now)
Old October 17th, 2023, 02:21 PM
resident meowmeow

ThunderClan Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuwu View Post

Ebonypond walked over to the lone apprentice and sat next to her, wrapping his tail around his front paws. He looked at her to see if she had actually fallen asleep or not. He decided to stay quiet for now and just listen to the grove around him as he waited for the younger to wake up.

Feline the presence next to her, Polepaw stiffened, opening her eyes a sliver to glare at their mentor. After a beat of tense silence on her end, she sat up, claws digging into the dry dirt beneath her in her annoyance. Her tail wagged behind her and she bared her teeth in a soundless snarl, ears tilted backwards.

Her eyes were stony as she stared at the tomcat.
Old October 17th, 2023, 06:53 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Beetlesky kinda just chilled

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old October 18th, 2023, 02:22 PM
Rat

Quote:

Feline the presence next to her, Polepaw stiffened, opening her eyes a sliver to glare at their mentor. After a beat of tense silence on her end, she sat up, claws digging into the dry dirt beneath her in her annoyance. Her tail wagged behind her and she bared her teeth in a soundless snarl, ears tilted backwards.

Her eyes were stony as she stared at the tomcat.

Ebonypond just softly shook his head at the other, seeming a little amused.

"c'mon whats wrong, why can you just enjoy some company every once and a while hm?"

He lightly flicked her with his tail playfully
Old October 18th, 2023, 02:46 PM
Saki means hope &lt;3

Status: Whenever I sit in my bed, the giant bear I got when I was six stares me down
Bump Policy: 24h
My Mood: Unpredictable

Twisted Root Grove, Leader

Quote:
SalmonIce

SalmonIce sighed, so tired. Rain poured down overhead as he leapt up to a ledge. He watched intently as cats chattered like angry bird and everything was as it should. Perfect, as one might say. SalmonIce decided he could just rest, feeling the cold best of the rain drumming on his pelt he felt calmed. So, he slept.

As SalmonIce awoke, he stretched. He didn't exactly know how long he had been asleep but it was enough for him to be groggy and the sun to be getting lower in the sky. SalmonIce looked to the ground, it didn't very odd, just... ground. He splashed onto the bottom and thats when he realized that... that they were having a flood! A bad one at that! Being so close to the water you'd imagine they would floods a lot, and they do, but not bad ones. It was stormy season, fall. And of course it's always fall in Twisted Root Grove but stormy season was fall for everyone else.

SalmonIce leapt onto the scraggly stumb that was used for clan meetings. He inhaled then exhaled than inhales again.

' ' Cats! As you all know it is stormy season! If you haven't already noticed it looks like there is going to be a flood! Everyone needs to evacuate camp immideiatly! It is not safe to stay in camp right now, head to Minnow's Blessing NOW! ' ' He cried out, trying to hide his panic.
IF YOU DON'T RESPOND WITHIN 5 DAYS YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE CONSIDERED DEAD! IF THIS HAPPENS YOU CAN "PRAY" TO THE MINNOWS BUT VMING ME THE WORDS "Please minnows" AND YOUR CHARACTERS NAME. I WILL SPIN A YES OR NO WHEEL AND THAT WILL DECIDE IF YOUR CHARACTER SURVIVES OR NOT.

@BloodyRaven @endlesshax @Kuwu

"Just be yourself, there is no one better" - Taylor Swift

Help hatch my babies!

My characters and me have different views! Please do not connect their thoughts and feelings to mine. <3

Last edited by Saki; October 18th, 2023 at 02:47 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 03:34 PM
resident meowmeow

RiverClan Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

Quote:

Ebonypond just softly shook his head at the other, seeming a little amused.

"c'mon whats wrong, why can you just enjoy some company every once and a while hm?"

He lightly flicked her with his tail playfully

Polepaw gave Ebonypond a chilly look as she turned her head in a huff, seeming to pout a bit at being told off. She burnt holes into a dry leaf on the ground with her eyes, sinking into her own fluff as she laid next to her mentor.

Stubbornly, she refused to speak, blatantly ignoring the older cat. As they sat, the previously sunlit clearing turned cold and bleak, the sky turning a slate grey with storm clouds. Polepaw looked up as the first couple raindrops landed on her face, flicking her ears subconsciously to shed the water.

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post
SalmonIce

SalmonIce sighed, so tired. Rain poured down overhead as he leapt up to a ledge. He watched intently as cats chattered like angry bird and everything was as it should. Perfect, as one might say. SalmonIce decided he could just rest, feeling the cold best of the rain drumming on his pelt he felt calmed. So, he slept.

As SalmonIce awoke, he stretched. He didn't exactly know how long he had been asleep but it was enough for him to be groggy and the sun to be getting lower in the sky. SalmonIce looked to the ground, it didn't very odd, just... ground. He splashed onto the bottom and thats when he realized that... that they were having a flood! A bad one at that! Being so close to the water you'd imagine they would floods a lot, and they do, but not bad ones. It was stormy season, fall. And of course it's always fall in Twisted Root Grove but stormy season was fall for everyone else.

SalmonIce leapt onto the scraggly stumb that was used for clan meetings. He inhaled then exhaled than inhales again.

' ' Cats! As you all know it is stormy season! If you haven't already noticed it looks like there is going to be a flood! Everyone needs to evacuate camp immideiatly! It is not safe to stay in camp right now, head to Minnow's Blessing NOW! ' ' He cried out, trying to hide his panic.
She shot to her paws at the sound of Salmonice's cry, before freezing in panic for a moment. Despite her grievances, Polepaw was still just an apprentice, with the gangly limbs of a growing cat, and she was scared. They hadn't experienced many extreme floods, except from times when they were too young to remember, and she had heard stories about elders dying from illness caused by them.

She found herself unable to do much more than wait for her mentor to take action.

Last edited by endlesshax; October 18th, 2023 at 04:16 PM.
Old October 18th, 2023, 04:07 PM
Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by /^\Spooky+Vix/^\ View Post
Twisted Root Grove, Leader
SalmonIce

Quote:
Polepaw gave Ebonypond a chilly look as she turned her head in a huff, seeming to pout a bit at being told off. She burnt holes into a dry leaf on the ground with her eyes, sinking into her own fluff as she laid next to her mentor.

Stubbornly, she refused to speak, blatantly ignoring the older cat. As they sat, the previously sunlit clearing turned cold and bleak, the sky turning a slate grey with storm clouds. Polepaw looked up as the first couple raindrops landed on her face, flicking her ears subconsciously to shed the water.

She shot to her paws at the sound of Salmonice's cry, before freezing in panic for a moment. Despite her grievances, Polepaw was still just an apprentice, with the gangly limbs of a growing cat, and she was scared. They hadn't experienced many extreme floods, except from times when they were too young to remember, and she had heard stories about elders dying from illness caused by them.

She found herself unable to do much more than wait for her mentor to take action.
Twisted root grove, warrior

Ebonypond quckily stood as well looking at the leader as he lept on the stump and called for evacuation. He looked more serious then just a moment before when he was teasing his apprentice.

"palepaw run now. go straight to minnows's blessing. do not take any detours. now is not the time to be stubborn this is an emergency, i will follow behind once i make sure everyone is able to run"

with that he ran to other dens and nests around the area to help any cats with the sudden evacuation that needed it

@/^\Spooky+Vix/^\
Old October 18th, 2023, 04:28 PM
resident meowmeow

RiverClan Re: MinnowClan Roleplay

Quote:
Twisted root grove, warrior

Ebonypond quckily stood as well looking at the leader as he lept on the stump and called for evacuation. He looked more serious then just a moment before when he was teasing his apprentice.

"palepaw run now. go straight to minnows's blessing. do not take any detours. now is not the time to be stubborn this is an emergency, i will follow behind once i make sure everyone is able to run"

with that he ran to other dens and nests around the area to help any cats with the sudden evacuation that needed it

Polepaw stared at her mentor's back as he ran, watching with wide grey eyes as he left her. In her shock, she irrationally felt as if she had been abandoned. Dark waters continued to flow over the camp floor as she stood there, frothing with a vacuous anger.

An icy-cold splash against her paws shook her into action, and she leaped away from the dens, running with single-minded determination towards Minnow's Blessing. Despite the harsh weather, her gait was strong, and she soon left the camp, and her mentor, behind her.