Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM
cinder and stick poking...
Last post by stag
Today 05:28 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by lark.
Today 05:22 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 05:21 PM

Old December 8th, 2017, 08:42 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Default Galekit's Finder

Hello all,
I have made a new character, and his name is Galekit. His biography link can be found here. He needs some relations, but please make sure that you have read his whole biography.

Enemies, or mockers, are a big influence on Galekit's self esteem. He already feels deeply self conscious, and has a hard time accepting himself for who he is. Galekit's mockers must be from RiverClan, and can tease him and mock him about anything, from his stutter to his fear of water. (Unlimited, when you apply, you are automatically in)

The only form you need to fill out is below. It is short, concise, and strait to the point. You must fill out the correct form completely for your application to be considered. I will also keep track of his roleplays here. He will be roleplayed, at a bare minimum, five times per stage: kit, apprentice, et cetera.

With Link
Name and Link
Desired Role
Extra Info

Without Link
Name
Personality
Clan
Rank
Previous Rank(s) and Clan(s)
Picture or Descriptipn
Desired Role
Extra Info

Last edited by Jynx; December 15th, 2017 at 11:48 AM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:02 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Galekit's Finder

Name and Link : Servalshatter
Desired Role : Warrior Friend
Extra Info : Nope
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:02 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Hey @Evermist
I do have one cat who could be the mother. She has a grey pelt and green eyes.

But there's a catch, so I won't make a form just yet. She is transgender, but she hasn't come to terms with it, so she's still keeping it a secret and trying to live as a shecat even though she'd rather be recognized as a tom. She also like shecats. So she would not be a good mother, because she's miserable and would resent being pregnant and having a kit since that's not what toms do. Her relationship with Gale's father would likely be a one time fling which would make future interactions tense and uncomfortable.

Again, I know it's not what you're after, but if that changes you know where to find me.

Last edited by Charmer; December 8th, 2017 at 09:03 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM

Name: Silverkit/paw/fall
Role: Friend?
Personality: Silverkit is a extremely friendly and caring of every friend she makes and doesn't like seeing others being picked on or cats bullying her. She's extremely selfless and brave willing to jump into a fight just to defend her friends.
Clan: Riverclan
Previous Rank(s) and Clan(s): N/A
Picture or Description: A small fluffy slim she-cat with light grey fur,a white chest and white paws. She has icy blue eyes and curved ears. She has white patches of fur on her back and an extremely fluffy tail.
Desired Role: She wants to be a warrior and then maybe become leader some day! (If you don't mean that then a friend of Galekit :3)
Extra Info: Nope!
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:12 PM
💙🦌💙

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Hey @Evermist
I do have one cat who could be the mother. She has a grey pelt and green eyes.

But there's a catch, so I won't make a form just yet. She is transgender, but she hasn't come to terms with it, so she's still keeping it a secret and trying to live as a shecat even though she'd rather be recognized as a tom. She also like shecats. So she would not be a good mother, because she's miserable and would resent being pregnant and having a kit since that's not what toms do. Her relationship with Gale's father would likely be a one time fling which would make future interactions tense and uncomfortable.

Again, I know it's not what you're after, but if that changes you know where to find me.
Hey!

First off, thanks so much for taking time to evaluate my finder for Galekit. I appreciate the fact that you have offered a character up, even though she doesn't meet the exact requirements. Actually, now that I think about it, I feel like things could get interesting with you female transgender feline as his mother. It could press Galeyboy into a more serious position of self-doubt if even his own mother wouldn't accept him. I will definitely consider her if a form is filled out! Again, thanks for applying, despite the requirements. I try to take every cat into consideration if the roleplayer has good information and reasons to back up why they should receive the roll.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:13 PM
Rider of Phantoms

My Mood: Angelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermist View Post
Hello all,
I have made a new character, and his name is Galekit. His biography link can be found here. He needs some relations, but please make sure that you have read his whole biography.

First off, every cat need some a mother. I would like Galekit's mom to be gentle and caring. She doesn't judge him, and supports him throughout his life. Her only description requirement is that she has either green eyes or grey fur. (1)

Galekit also needs a father. I personally do not mind what clan he is from. All I want is for him to have grey fur. He can have any personality, and any view on Galekit and his sibling. (1)

Speaking of, Galekit needs a sister or a brother. She or he is not exactly a fan of Galekit and his disorder, and will join with some of his mockers later on as an apprentice. He or she must be headstrong, and willing to do whatever it takes seem the most impressive, even though they would be rather hurtful toward his or her own brother. (1)

At age two to three moons, Galekit is going to have an unfortunate accident. He will wander to the outskirts of the camp and fall into a deep puddle or a small creek. Galekit will be rescued, butts going to quickly develop a major fear of water. I need to find a cat who will rescue him. This role I will be picky with. The cat who rescues him may become his mentor, if you want. Make sure to specify if you want your cat to be mentor and rescuer, or just rescuer. (1)

Enemies, or mockers, are a big influence on Galekit's self esteem. He already feels deeply self conscious, and has a hard time accepting himself for who he is. Galekit's mockers must be from RiverClan, and can tease him and mock him about anything, from his stutter to his fear of water. (Unlimited)

Friends are hard for Galekit to make. But even he has cats who notice him. His friends will also be a large influence on him, but in a positive way, unlike his enemies. They will eventually help him overcome his mental and physical barriers. They will stick with him, unless you choose otherwise, and he will at first be rather distant, but then get to realize that they are their to help. (2-3)

: Interested? : @starfall @Charmer @Okapi @russet @Undercover @Suspiciousmindz @~Wild Moon~ @Rubinaito @Constellation @Aleka @Role @Empress Of Evil, @Swiftheart @Mad-Hatter @Alicewolfheart @Fern @PhantomRiderYT @Shadow @Shay @SolarWarrior @Flameleaf @Misto

The only form you need to fill out is below. It is short, concise, and strait to the point. You must fill out the correct form completely for your application to be considered. I will also keep track of his roleplays here. He will be roleplayed, at a bare minimum, five times per stage: kit, apprentice, et cetera.

With Link
Name and Link
Desired Role
Extra Info

Without Link
Name
Role
Personality
Clan
Rank
Previous Rank(s) and Clan(s)
Picture or Descriptipn
Desired Role
Extra Info
I only have Mintmist in RiverClan, but she is definitely the type to rescue the kit because of her love for kits.
You can find her on my Charrie Site, but in case you don't want to scroll through that, I'll just fill out the full form (plus I like filling out forms)

Name: Mintmist
Role: Rescuer and maybe mentor(?)
Personality: Mintmist is fiercely loyal to her Clan and can be hostile towards cats not from her Clan. However, she has a soft heart and is very susceptible to the cuteness of kittens. She dreams to have kittens of her own someday.
Clan: RiverClan
Previous Rank(s) and Clan(s): kit and apprentice
Desired Role: Queen
Extra Info: She loves kits very much.

Let me know if you want her to be the rescuer and/or mentor! Either way, I would love to RP with Galekit!

I will be slightly less active this week due to family in town and birthday celebrations!
My Wattpad (All warrior stuff): @WarriorsBackstories
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:15 PM
💙🦌💙

@Undercover and @SolarWarrior, you are both a consideration. I will choose once more more popele have seen this and have gotten a chance to apply. Thanks for the immediate response!! EDIT: @PhantomRiderYT , your cat his certainly in a good position to become Galekit's rescuer. I'll wait for a few more applications as well. The soonest I will pick is tomorrow.

Last edited by Jynx; December 8th, 2017 at 09:18 PM.
Old December 8th, 2017, 09:16 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evermist View Post

Hey!

First off, thanks so much for taking time to evaluate my finder for Galekit. I appreciate the fact that you have offered a character up, even though she doesn't meet the exact requirements. Actually, now that I think about it, I feel like things could get interesting with you female transgender feline as his mother. It could press Galeyboy into a more serious position of self-doubt if even his own mother wouldn't accept him. I will definitely consider her if a form is filled out! Again, thanks for applying, despite the requirements. I try to take every cat into consideration if the roleplayer has good information and reasons to back up why they should receive the roll.
Alrighty then. In that case, I'll make a form

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:22 PM
Sigh...

With Link
Name and Link: Rainpelt
Desired Role: Mother
Extra Info: Like I said before, Rainpelt is transgender but keeping it to herself and trying to live as her assigned sex for now. She's very bitter about being born female, and would likely resent Galekit and any siblings since "toms don't get pregnant give birth to kits" and it would be a big fat dysphoria-ridden slap in the face for her. (I'm saying her because at this stage, that is the pronoun she would have others use). She should lighten up and be a better parent once she accepts herself and start to live the way she wants to, but who knows how long that will take?

Old December 8th, 2017, 09:24 PM

My Mood: Kingly

I don't have a river clan cat atm