Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM

Old April 27th, 2017, 10:23 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She sighed and her ears pinned to the back of her head turned back to her mouse. She has always been the runt "We should get back..." He tail drug the ground as she moved.
"Oh?" Coldhearted trailed along behind her, his chaffinch in his maw. "Given up on the eagle, are you?" He says, his words muffled from his prey. It occurred to the tom that she looked dejected, and he had no idea what he could had done wrong. Coldhearted traveled in front of her, proudly walking and happy that she listened to him. What did she think she was doing trying to go after a bird that was--possibly twice he size? Certainly foxbrained it was.
The tom stopped for a bit, putting down his prey. His ears swiveled as he heard something else, and surely up the tree, a bird twittered. Swiftly, the tom latched onto the bark of the tree, hauling his large size up until he crept forward towards the falcon. With one dash, he nipped at its neck, making it become limp and dead. The tom jumped down from the tree, landing on all fours, and gently set the falcon down at Cloverwhisker's paws. "Seems like you're in luck, darling! Look at what Starclan made me catch in order to cheer you up?" His frowned turned into a quick smirk."Isn't that endearingly sweet?" He told her, his voice laced with sarcasm. Hopefully the bird would cheer her up especially since he knew that she liked it. Then he frowned once more. Displaying too much happiness was a weakness. The tom never minded the fact of teasing and playing along at times, but he liked to keep himself as a distant company. The less, the better. Walking back to his chaffinch, he tells her. "Maybe you'll be able to fight off an eagle once you grow in size a bit." He teased lightly, a stoic expression on his face, but his eyes glimmered with playfulness.
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:31 PM
i luv u

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyrobin View Post
"Now thats how to ask a question. i doubt trying to kill me would get any answers." He purred, watching Rubyclaw. "Name's Crows nest, but you can call me Crow! And im talking to you of course!" He introduced, raising his tail. "Earier i had gotten into a fight... ate... took a nap... watched a kit flail off a cliff... i think i saw a badger... Gnawed on my paws for a bit... walked here... Then i met you! Nothing too interesting!" He said, remembering what happened throughout the day. Now that he had mentioned it, some of the wounds on his body seemed a bit fresher than the others, mainly the ones around his paws which were probably from when he had began to gnaw on his paws.
Rubyclaw stared at the tom. Why was so he so calm? As he finished his story, she scoffed. "Well aren't you a smary-aleck?" She mocked, "Just get off Shadowclan territory. These lands dont have enough food for you to prowl around hunting it." Her stomach growled. "Case in point."
Rubyclaw turned to stalk off, shaking head in exasperation as she left.
Ugh. Toms.
Old April 27th, 2017, 10:36 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

"Oh?" Coldhearted trailed along behind her, his chaffinch in his maw. "Given up on the eagle, are you?" He says, his words muffled from his prey. It occurred to the tom that she looked dejected, and he had no idea what he could had done wrong. Coldhearted traveled in front of her, proudly walking and happy that she listened to him. What did she think she was doing trying to go after a bird that was--possibly twice he size? Certainly foxbrained it was.
The tom stopped for a bit, putting down his prey. His ears swiveled as he heard something else, and surely up the tree, a bird twittered. Swiftly, the tom latched onto the bark of the tree, hauling his large size up until he crept forward towards the falcon. With one dash, he nipped at its neck, making it become limp and dead. The tom jumped down from the tree, landing on all fours, and gently set the falcon down at Cloverwhisker's paws. "Seems like you're in luck, darling! Look at what Starclan made me catch in order to cheer you up?" His frowned turned into a quick smirk."Isn't that endearingly sweet?" He told her, his voice laced with sarcasm. Hopefully the bird would cheer her up especially since he knew that she liked it. Then he frowned once more. Displaying too much happiness was a weakness. The tom never minded the fact of teasing and playing along at times, but he liked to keep himself as a distant company. The less, the better. Walking back to his chaffinch, he tells her. "Maybe you'll be able to fight off an eagle once you grow in size a bit." He teased lightly, a stoic expression on his face, but his eyes glimmered with playfulness.
Cloverwhicker blinked at the bird at her paws, a small smile crossed her face "You known I'm not growing anymore Coldheart, don't tease me..." she mewerd and grabbed a piece of the bird's wing in her mouth so she had both peices of prey. She wouldn't eat until the rest of the clan had.
Old April 27th, 2017, 11:08 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
Cloverwhicker blinked at the bird at her paws, a small smile crossed her face "You known I'm not growing anymore Coldheart, don't tease me..." she mewerd and grabbed a piece of the bird's wing in her mouth so she had both peices of prey. She wouldn't eat until the rest of the clan had.
"What?" Coldhearted suppressed a faint chuckle."I'm not teasing you!" He lied, and looked as she grabbed the prey. It seemed like her sweet attitude was coming back, and that made Coldhearted calm. He knew how it felt to be around a seething female or a sad one--both happened because of his insensitivity. "But hey,
I'm just speaking the truth. Take it for granted, your small size I mean. At least you can fit through small holes and such. And, look at me? I would be a goner," he mused. Which was true to an extent. She was small, she could fit into some impossible places, and as for him? He was quite the large tom, a smooth ginger and white coat, but his size would never allow him to hide in such small places for much needed protection. It was the main reason why he had to fight because the tom knew he could not run to safety whenever he wanted. Disadvantages of being large. He picked up his chaffinch and padded after Cloverwhisker, a few distance behind her. He kept his gaze upon her to watch her every steady move.
Old April 27th, 2017, 11:23 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"What?" Coldhearted suppressed a faint chuckle."I'm not teasing you!" He lied, and looked as she grabbed the prey. It seemed like her sweet attitude was coming back, and that made Coldhearted calm. He knew how it felt to be around a seething female or a sad one--both happened because of his insensitivity. "But hey,
I'm just speaking the truth. Take it for granted, your small size I mean. At least you can fit through small holes and such. And, look at me? I would be a goner," he mused. Which was true to an extent. She was small, she could fit into some impossible places, and as for him? He was quite the large tom, a smooth ginger and white coat, but his size would never allow him to hide in such small places for much needed protection. It was the main reason why he had to fight because the tom knew he could not run to safety whenever he wanted. Disadvantages of being large. He picked up his chaffinch and padded after Cloverwhisker, a few distance behind her. He kept his gaze upon her to watch her every steady move.
She smiled as she drug the prey through the territory, she stopped to take a break and rolled over onto her back and purred but her nose wrinkled at the old scent of Snakesnap "Ewww" she mewerd quietly.
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:17 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

Quote:
She smiled as she drug the prey through the territory, she stopped to take a break and rolled over onto her back and purred but her nose wrinkled at the old scent of Snakesnap "Ewww" she mewerd quietly.
Coldhearted bounded after her, keeping his prey firmly in his jaws to not lose it. As he watched her intently, he noticed she stopped. "Are you tired already?" His voice came out thick from the prey in his mouth. He dropped his catch and looked as she lollygagged around, rolling in the grass. She was restless wasn't she? Amusement clouded his eyes and he stepped closer to her and looked over her like the darkness. "Is there something the matter with you now?" He growled slightly, and lifted his muzzle into the air as he smelled a faint familiar scent. Ah, of course, his best friend, Snakesnap probably been around here a couple days ago. He twitched his ears. He would have to remind himself to see his dear friend and discuss matters with him. Then, the tom let out a grumbled purr, "Whats up with you? You look like you've been smelling mouse bile."
Old April 28th, 2017, 10:58 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Coldhearted bounded after her, keeping his prey firmly in his jaws to not lose it. As he watched her intently, he noticed she stopped. "Are you tired already?" His voice came out thick from the prey in his mouth. He dropped his catch and looked as she lollygagged around, rolling in the grass. She was restless wasn't she? Amusement clouded his eyes and he stepped closer to her and looked over her like the darkness. "Is there something the matter with you now?" He growled slightly, and lifted his muzzle into the air as he smelled a faint familiar scent. Ah, of course, his best friend, Snakesnap probably been around here a couple days ago. He twitched his ears. He would have to remind himself to see his dear friend and discuss matters with him. Then, the tom let out a grumbled purr, "Whats up with you? You look like you've been smelling mouse bile."
"I'm not tired, I just think we should have some fun in the day and I think rolling on the ground is fun...." She rolled back onto her paws and stood back and mewed ""I would have rather smelt Mouse bile" a bit venom in her voice "I don't like Snakesnap"
Old April 28th, 2017, 12:26 PM
GreenBean

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladybugg03 View Post
Rubyclaw stared at the tom. Why was so he so calm? As he finished his story, she scoffed. "Well aren't you a smary-aleck?" She mocked, "Just get off Shadowclan territory. These lands dont have enough food for you to prowl around hunting it." Her stomach growled. "Case in point."
Rubyclaw turned to stalk off, shaking head in exasperation as she left.
Ugh. Toms.
"Daw, thats the nicest thing anyones ever said to me! Besides, I like it here. And i dont mind starving. It feels funny after a while! Kinda tickles after a bit. No idea why no one else likes starving... Maybe they dont like being tickled...?" He asked to himself, cocking his head. "Ooo Hey! Maybe i can help ya! Like a trade! I get to stay if i help ya hunt!" he offered, bouncing up and down excitedly. If it werent for his size and scars, it wouldnt be a stretch to mistake him for a kit. "Cawm on, Whadda say?" He asked, giggling at his crow pun with his strange laugh.
Old April 28th, 2017, 01:55 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Ocelotpath padded into the territory, the Bengal's tail twitching from side to side. With the kits getting bigger, and Halestar having stripped Moondancer of her position he knew that she was busy, but he wished that they could spend just a little more time together. Even the smallest amount would make the tom happy. But, of course, life was constantly getting in the way. Keeping them from really being together, which was... disappointing to say the least. Sighing, Ocelotpath looked around.
The last time they had been out was the middle of the winter. And she had gotten those ice crystals in her fur... even the memory made the tom smile. It sort of felt like he didn't really know her anymore. What was he thinking? That was absolutely crazy! Of course he knew her. She was his mate.
The cat he wanted to spend the rest of his life with... and he considered her as a very close, a best, friend. A special type of friend. Glancing around as though that would make the silvery Egyptian Mau appear out of nowhere, the tom wondered if they would get a little more time to spend together.
A competition might be nice. It had been a while since they'd had a friendly little competition, after all. The tom crouched down, batting at the growing blades of grass, as though they were another cat's tail and he was a kit. Truth be told he was bored at the moment, and this was keeping him entertained. It didn't matter if he looked kit-like! No one was around to see him and even if they were, it really wasn't their place to judge him anyways. It shouldn't matter what they thought about him.
But it did. Somehow it mattered very much to the Bengal, and he wondered if anyone was spying on him. The thought of Moondancer instantly came to his mind, and he hung onto it. Picturing her as best he could... and he knew every detail. By now, he could see her anytime he closed his eyes. Which, while somewhat creepy at the same time, was just one of the things he chose to know that meant he hadn't forgotten anything about her. He was just waiting until the time they would get to be together again.

@Spirit

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.

Last edited by lone; April 28th, 2017 at 01:55 PM.
Old April 28th, 2017, 07:14 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Gingerpaw snuck out of camp to watch the sunset as she did every night, a light orange hue was just visible above the trees, "Mother?" She called looking at the place where the stars would be, a single tear slid down her cheeck, landing on a borage leaf. Gingerpaw sighed, she would pick it up later, in the distance she heard crickits chirping like a soft lullaby, but it only reminded Gingerpaw of her mother, picking up the borage leaf Gingerpaw padded back to camp, Mother, where are you?