Last post by Starfall
Today 09:16 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 07:59 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded. He hadn’t seen the entire move, since part of it he had been lunging. However, Nightpaw had basically said everything he had seen. “Do you want to retry that?” He asked calmly. Sure, he wanted to be able to watch her, instead of being the one that lunged at her. It would be nice to be able to watch her. However, he would have to work with what he had, so for the time being, he could just work with her one-on-one. Waiting to see what she wanted to do now.
"Yes," she answered at once. She knew she could do better than that. Quickly she lashed out in the empty air with her front paws, practicing her strike. It didn't look like the fast strikes she'd seen other cats used, that Snowpaw had used at the gathering. It seemed... off somehow. But she couldn't say how exactly.

Old November 13th, 2017, 08:53 PM
Sigh...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myik View Post

Aspen growled, yowling as he pinned his ears back. Letting his paws claw at anything he could grab. "Let go!" He hissed, his chest burned, fur turning red underneath.
Risingstorm took blow after blow, most of them striking her limbs, and she was starting to bleed. With a snarl she leaped backward off the tomcat. And stood snarling, her tail lashing. She had proven she could pin the stranger and hurt him pretty badly. Now she'd give him a chance to take his lesson and run. "Get out, I said!" she screeched, taking a menacing step forward to try and drive the cat off once again.

Old November 14th, 2017, 12:47 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
"Yes," she answered at once. She knew she could do better than that. Quickly she lashed out in the empty air with her front paws, practicing her strike. It didn't look like the fast strikes she'd seen other cats used, that Snowpaw had used at the gathering. It seemed... off somehow. But she couldn't say how exactly.
Goldenstar watched the apprentince. She did pretty good at the strike, he was just trying to figure out why he felt as though something was wrong with it. It could just be him overthinking things, getting worried about her performance, however, that probably wasn’t it. “Now, do you want to practice the attack again?” he asked calmly, hiding the small tinge of uncomfortableness hiding in his stomach.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:13 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw blinked. Hmm, maybe they could head back now. She didn't think he said more. Or maybe he did. Frustration showinh through a twitch of her whiskers, the she-cat pawed the ground. "Enough?" Hopefully he would shake his head or something so she could be sure of the answer.
He smiled,” Yes.” And nodded his head. Tucking it under his chin he glanced slightly at her to see if she was figuring out how to carry it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 14th, 2017, 04:26 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
He smiled,” Yes.” And nodded his head. Tucking it under his chin he glanced slightly at her to see if she was figuring out how to carry it.
Ivorypaw, copying him, tucked her bundle of moss beneath her chin. It spilled out beneath her chin, and she tried to nudge it closer. "Ready." She meowed, voice sparking with amusement. They must look weird.
Old November 14th, 2017, 06:59 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar watched the apprentince. She did pretty good at the strike, he was just trying to figure out why he felt as though something was wrong with it. It could just be him overthinking things, getting worried about her performance, however, that probably wasn’t it. “Now, do you want to practice the attack again?” he asked calmly, hiding the small tinge of uncomfortableness hiding in his stomach.
Nightpaw stopped her practice. She could ask Goldenstar if there was time to learn how to do a basic strike later. Maybe there was something off about her form. He'd probably be able to tell her. "Yeah, I'm ready," she said, this time only getting into a slight crouch. Something that didn't take her so low to the ground but still made her feel ready to spring.

Old November 14th, 2017, 07:34 PM

Quote:
Nightpaw stopped her practice. She could ask Goldenstar if there was time to learn how to do a basic strike later. Maybe there was something off about her form. He'd probably be able to tell her. "Yeah, I'm ready," she said, this time only getting into a slight crouch. Something that didn't take her so low to the ground but still made her feel ready to spring.
Goldenstar nodded. He wasn’t already starting to think about what they would do after this. Nightpaw had worked really hard after all, she deserved a break. They could practice some other time. He got into a position, ready to pounce. He took a deep breath, clearing his mind, before jumping torwards the apprentince, forcusing on her closely to try and figure out everything she was doing.
Old November 14th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Sigh...

Quote:

Goldenstar nodded. He wasn’t already starting to think about what they would do after this. Nightpaw had worked really hard after all, she deserved a break. They could practice some other time. He got into a position, ready to pounce. He took a deep breath, clearing his mind, before jumping torwards the apprentince, forcusing on her closely to try and figure out everything she was doing.
This time Nightpaw dodged to the side. She whipped around and aimed a strike at Goldenstar as he flashed by, lightly tagging the side of his leg. "That was better," she said to herself. The blow had been weak and fumbly but at least she had managed to make contact.

Old November 14th, 2017, 08:04 PM

Quote:
This time Nightpaw dodged to the side. She whipped around and aimed a strike at Goldenstar as he flashed by, lightly tagging the side of his leg. "That was better," she said to herself. The blow had been weak and fumbly but at least she had managed to make contact.
Goldenstar whirled around. He had felt a touch on his leg, so that was good. He padded over, “Nice job!” He said, looking at Nightpaw warmly. “We’ll have to work on those attacks,” he murmured to himself, “But other than that, I think you’re doing pretty good!” He perked up. He was starting to get a little tired, looking over at Nightpaw. “You ready to call it a day? Or do you want to try a few more times?” He asked, trying to ignore the stinging in his wounds.
Old November 14th, 2017, 08:21 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Ivorypaw, copying him, tucked her bundle of moss beneath her chin. It spilled out beneath her chin, and she tried to nudge it closer. "Ready." She meowed, voice sparking with amusement. They must look weird.
He smiled,"Okay." He began to lead the way to camp.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here