Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Just Hold On Like You'll...
by Dark
Last post by Mica
Today 05:25 PM
Oopsie I tripped
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 05:10 PM
Why did they take you...
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 05:08 PM
velli's art trades
Last post by hades.
Today 05:05 PM
[victims needed!] judge,...
Last post by gs29513
Today 04:54 PM

Old July 17th, 2017, 02:47 PM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: One on One? I'm new here :3

{His Castle looks like the Chateau de Foix}
Birds where singing outside, and the sun shined through the drapes.
Alexander could feel someone poking at him. "Master Alex, you need to wake up!"
He could hear one of the servant's voice. He rolled the sheets off of him,
sitting up and yawning. Alexander waved her away, telling her to lock the door behind her. After she had left, Alexander jumped under his bed, pulled out one of the floorboards, and grabbed a box. He opened the lid, inside several things.
He took out a Black hood, unfolding it and putting it over him. A Photo of his mother, who had passed away. And later his father remarried, and his new wife had every portrait burned, except for this one. He held the small painting close for a moment, then carefully placing it back in the box. He looked at the last item, a Silver pin with the family crest on it. He took it out of it's leather pouch,
looking at it for a moment. He ran his fingers over the design. Alex placed the pin back in the bag, and set it next to his mother's painting. Closing the box, Alexander hid it back in his hiding place. Alexander slowly moved a small Bookshelf holding many of his favorite books. He grabbed a leader bag, placing it around his neck and under his arm. Then, he crouched down, crawling through the opening and pulling the shelf back. Alexander crawled through, he knew these tunnels well. Alexander placed his hand on the wall, following the shallow indent he had carved to lead him around. He turned many times, coming to a small grate. He gave it a small push, and it fell on the ground in front of him. He jumped out, carefully pushing it back enough to where he could pull it out again. Alexander ran, jumping and rolling down the hills until he came to the Village. Alexander spotted a fruit vendor, spotting a yummy looking apple, Alexander took off. He grabbed it, running and waving to the yelling seller. He pulled his hood over his head, running as he hid his face.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:04 PM

It was morning, still early enough that Alessandra would've liked to be asleep. But here she was, wandering around a crowded marketplace. There were vendors everywhere, all selling various items and yelling their wares above the masses of people. She was accompanied by a group of guards, all keeping a safe and respectful distance as the young princess made her way from one stand to another. She was in the village that morning in search of some breakfast, perhaps even some new jewelry. She could have very easily had it served to her, but Alessandra had always loved the marketplace. The smell of fresh bread wafted into her nose, and within minutes she was holding a baguette and taking small bites.
She was to meet her fiancé later that day, but for now she could enjoy the simple village. Sure, the two had met before, but it had been years since Alessandra had stepped foot inside that castle. Glancing around, Alessandra took a moment to admire the village. Although it was crowded and loud, it was happy and warm. Her brown hair shown in the early morning sunlight, bits of caramel dappled through a dark brown sea of waves. Her majesty had chosen a deep purple gown that morning, adorned with gold lace and buttons to match her crown.
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:16 PM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PoisonFang* View Post
It was morning, still early enough that Alessandra would've liked to be asleep. But here she was, wandering around a crowded marketplace. There were vendors everywhere, all selling various items and yelling their wares above the masses of people. She was accompanied by a group of guards, all keeping a safe and respectful distance as the young princess made her way from one stand to another. She was in the village that morning in search of some breakfast, perhaps even some new jewelry. She could have very easily had it served to her, but Alessandra had always loved the marketplace. The smell of fresh bread wafted into her nose, and within minutes she was holding a baguette and taking small bites.
She was to meet her fiancé later that day, but for now she could enjoy the simple village. Sure, the two had met before, but it had been years since Alessandra had stepped foot inside that castle. Glancing around, Alessandra took a moment to admire the village. Although it was crowded and loud, it was happy and warm. Her brown hair shown in the early morning sunlight, bits of caramel dappled through a dark brown sea of waves. Her majesty had chosen a deep purple gown that morning, adorned with gold lace and buttons to match her crown.
Alexander ran more, taking small bites of the apple. He was running,
planning to pass the girl in the gown. He hadn't recognized her, it had been years. He ran, but a rock stopped him. Alexander tripped, bumping into the girl and knocking her over. "Sorry!" He said, looking at her. Her eyes where... pretty, calming even. But wait, if he was this close to her that meant. "Oh Crap! You can see my face!"He got up, pulling the hood over.
He ran, he didn't know who she was, hopefully she didn't see him again.
Although she was stunning, the young prince would probably get in trouble if anyone found out.
{Ahhh!! Short I'm sorry! I have to pack up a few things ^^;}
Old July 17th, 2017, 03:24 PM

(It's quite alright)

Alessandra gasped when the wind was knocked out of her, suddenly she was on the ground. She yelped in surprise, the fall knocking the crown off of her head. She gasped, looking up at the man who had knocked her over. "What in Heaven's-" He was handsome, clean looking, and definitely too proper to be from the village. She didn't have time to say much, just a grunt when she hit the cobblestone below her. When he stood and ran, Alessandra just sat up and watched him, still surprised from the fall. Her back ached, and there would be a bruise on her chin. Wonderful, the day she met her fiancé she would babe a bruise.
Her lead guard, Gideon, shouted after the man. He and a few of the others ran after him, refusing to let him go. He had assaulted the future queen!
Old July 17th, 2017, 04:04 PM

(It's quite alright)

Alessandra gasped when the wind was knocked out of her, suddenly she was on the ground. She yelped in surprise, the fall knocking the crown off of her head. She gasped, looking up at the man who had knocked her over. "What in Heaven's-" He was handsome, clean looking, and definitely too proper to be from the village. She didn't have time to say much, just a grunt when she hit the cobblestone below her. When he stood and ran, Alessandra just sat up and watched him, still surprised from the fall. Her back ached, and there would be a bruise on her chin. Wonderful, the day she met her fiancé she would babe a bruise.
Her lead guard, Gideon, shouted after the man. He and a few of the others ran after him, refusing to let him go. He had assaulted the future queen!
Old July 17th, 2017, 05:21 PM
led into temptation

Alexander ran, and soon got away. He crawled through the tunnel, and walked out of his bedroom. He was suddenly attacked with servants. They rushed him into a bath, then into a black and gold suit. They rain a comb through his hair multiple times, but after a while he pushed the girl away and combed it himself. Alexander pulled it back in a ponytail, instead of braid. Walking down stairs, he glared at his step-mom. His father smiled, Handing him and antique family engagement ring. His step-mother had never gotten it. This was his mother's ring. A Large emerald sat on stop, surrounded by gold. His father placed a crown on his head, followed by what he should do and what to say. As they walked out, Alexander's step-mother yelled at him through the ride. "You should cut your hair, it's getting to long."
"I rather keep it like this..."
"Yes well, sit up straight."

Alexander mumbled to himself, and the carriage stopped. Alexander jumped out, looking at the doorway. He was nervous, who was he marrying? Some random girl from who knows where. He pulled out the ring, holding it in his hands. He was waiting in between his parents, ready for her and her parents to come.
Old July 17th, 2017, 08:34 PM

(Sorry about that!)

Alessandra sighed as she prepared herself to meet her fiancé. She had changed, a few servants helping her into a gorgeous olive green gown with draping sleeves and lace. It was tight, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Her dark hair had little braids scattered throughout, with the sides pulled up in order to show her face. "Are you ready, Little Deer?" Her father's voice was full of pride and hope, she would be marrying a prince and therefore helping with an dalliance and trade. But would she love him? There was only one way to find out.
Slowly, Alessandra opened the grand doors of her home, looking down at the floor to make sure she didn't trip. What an amazing first impression that would be; tripping and falling into his arms, whoever he was. Her parents followed, greeting their guests with smiles and the like. Finally, Alessandra looked up to admire her soon to be husband. Within seconds she recognized the blonde boy who had knocked her over that morning, and her eyes widened.
Old July 18th, 2017, 08:53 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *PoisonFang* View Post
(Sorry about that!)

Alessandra sighed as she prepared herself to meet her fiancé. She had changed, a few servants helping her into a gorgeous olive green gown with draping sleeves and lace. It was tight, but not enough to be uncomfortable. Her dark hair had little braids scattered throughout, with the sides pulled up in order to show her face. "Are you ready, Little Deer?" Her father's voice was full of pride and hope, she would be marrying a prince and therefore helping with an dalliance and trade. But would she love him? There was only one way to find out.
Slowly, Alessandra opened the grand doors of her home, looking down at the floor to make sure she didn't trip. What an amazing first impression that would be; tripping and falling into his arms, whoever he was. Her parents followed, greeting their guests with smiles and the like. Finally, Alessandra looked up to admire her soon to be husband. Within seconds she recognized the blonde boy who had knocked her over that morning, and her eyes widened.
Alexander was looking down, fidgeting. Alexander looked up as he herd the footsteps. Looking up, he say Alessandra. But something was familiar... His gaze looked at her eyes, and suddenly he knew. Alexander clamped him mouth shut, his eyes wide. Please don't say anything! He thought, Slighting biting his lower lip. How embarrassing, he had ran into her today. And if anyone found out he would be in huge trouble. Alexander hardly listened as his parents talked, and felt a small push. Um, wait I'm supposed to walk up to her right?! Oh dear uh... Alexander smiled as he walked in front of her. He got on one knee, talking her hand and kissing it.
And then he did this:
He looked around, then gave Alessandra and evil glare. Whispering, "You tell, I'll break this off." Then, as if nothing happened, presented the ring to her.
Old July 18th, 2017, 09:17 AM
The Mouseless Warrior

My Mood: Stressed

(*just randomly stalking this thread* Hi new person! Welcome to WCO!
I just popped in to tell you I can play support characters Intelligent horse, squire for comedic effect, random dragon in the woods etc. and/or baddies evil overlord occupying a mountain, corrupt government official, etc. for you guys to add to plot if needed. I'm fine if you don't need it, but my offer stands through this whole rp, so quote me or shoot me a pm if you need some plot thickener. Bye!
*poofs*)

Quotes:
"You know the saying 'the tables have turned'?
Well these tables have flipped, rolled and spontaneously combusted into potatoes." ~me

"That's not a riddle. That's a prophecy."
"Sounds like a riddle, is a riddle. Riddled with loops and whorls and only makes sense after someone dies." ~Turtle

what the blanket

Old July 18th, 2017, 10:02 AM
led into temptation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rivergold View Post
(*just randomly stalking this thread* Hi new person! Welcome to WCO!
I just popped in to tell you I can play support characters Intelligent horse, squire for comedic effect, random dragon in the woods etc. and/or baddies evil overlord occupying a mountain, corrupt government official, etc. for you guys to add to plot if needed. I'm fine if you don't need it, but my offer stands through this whole rp, so quote me or shoot me a pm if you need some plot thickener. Bye!
*poofs*)
Thanks but I think we're good for now. Unless Poison has any ideas~