Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 04:10 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 04:07 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Bean
Today 04:06 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM

Old January 21st, 2023, 07:58 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @x ghostie

after wildpaw found out about dawnbestie apparently not caring all too much about apprentices being outside of camp, she decided to take a stroll around shadowclans territory, of course dragged her old hydromoss around with her. it was beginning to mold and that totes disgusted her so she needed a new one. as she wandered around territory looking for new thrifting opportunities she finally came across a suitable hydromoss. it was plump, definitely healthy and it was just the right size. it didn't have bugs or sticks in it either, it was just PERFECT! throwing her old hydromoss down she picked up the new one with a bit of delight. it was dry sure but it even tasted fresh, finally she could be rid of that old one. turning her head however she saw a dead rat right next to it.. that was growing mushrooms. it looked suspiciously like the one she gave her sister magpiepaw when they were kits too... she had no time to pay any more mind to it however as she saw something most peculiar, a cat. dropping her hydromoss she gasped audibly. "who the hell are YOU and why are you on dawnbesties territory??" she didn't smell anything recognizable on the cat, which perked her interest a little. maybe since it wasn't clan blood she could thrift it... it was still a trespasser and wildpaw had a distaste for them.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 22nd, 2023, 01:17 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Sagepaw had to shove little bouts of laughter back down his throat, being excited at all of the compliments. He wholly trusted Woollyfeather in her words, believing he was pretty great. With practice, of course. Besides, it was obvious how great he was! Still, a voice in the back of his mind reminded Sagepaw he was only...what? 7? 8? moons old. Totally not some amazing, clan-changing cat. The apprentice batted away the pesky thought. He remained still as Woollyfeather brushed off his pelt. "Thank you," Sagepaw said in a polite and somewhat controlled voice, but his idiotic, sunny face showed how much he'd enjoyed the excursion. The apprentice stretched and stood, taking steps back to camp. "It is pretty cold. Hey, wanna race me? Too late!" The white tom kicked up snow as he darted off. He did his best to be slow enough that he wouldn't leave Woollyfeather's supervision. Sagepaw didn't want his running about to be mistaken for breaking the rules by sneaking out or anything. Besides, he wouldn't just ditch the warrior she-cat like that. The apprentice was sure to have good dreams when he slept.

[ you can end this with a very short post, I don't mind (: ]

Woollyfeather wasn't expecting the apprentice to shoot up in place and suddenly run off, shouting about a race home.
Thankfully, she still had some energy in her.
Bunching her muscles, she shot foward after Sagepaw, kicking up pawfuls of snow behind her with each step.
She let out a peal of laughter when she caught up to the younger cat, but slowed herself to avoid outpacing him, she wouldn't leave him all alone out here, especially notnthis late.
When they returned to camp, she skidded to a stop and turned to face the pale coloured apprentice.
"I'd call you a cheat if you weren't such a nice cat," She giggled, shaking her fur free from the snow they'd dashed through.
When Sagepaw made his way to the apprentice's den, she chirped a "good night" his way.

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old January 22nd, 2023, 08:08 AM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
The warrior rose to his full height to inspect his apprentices work and though it wasn't the best, he could see that it would do for now. "Alright, now walk around some while staying in the crouch," commanded Shadefrost, "it'll help to practice doing it now so that you don't scare off whatever you're hunting in the future." After he finished speaking he walked back over to the log to take his seat.
Foxpaw got a bit wonky trying to walk in that pose. They were talking large steps and kinda walking like a crab almost, or a kit first learning how to walk. "I... don't know what I'm doing." They said awkwardly.

[fox is using they/them prns rn]
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 22nd, 2023, 01:34 PM
Vanity of Vanities

Status: Currently reading the New Prophecy series of Warrior Cats
My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Archbone View Post

Foxpaw got a bit wonky trying to walk in that pose. They were talking large steps and kinda walking like a crab almost, or a kit first learning how to walk. "I... don't know what I'm doing." They said awkwardly.

[fox is using they/them prns rn]
"Just walk as if you were walking upright," said the tom, "keep two paws on the ground while moving two more forward. Also remember to keep your tail out to balance yourself."

“Maybe I Should Just Kill All The Higher-Ups.” - Satoru Gojo

My Cats:
Shadefrost
SilverLightning

Sigpic Art by Rose Pfp from Demon Slayer
Old January 23rd, 2023, 11:05 AM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupidity View Post
❛ ━━・❪ ❫ ・━━ ❜

tw for very real depictions of a panic attack! if anyone wishes to lend a paw to gentlepaw , they are allowed. any and all reactions are ic opinions!

a new day dawned within shadowclan territory. the sun had begun to rise, and cats had begun to shift around and begin their hustle bustle. with a melting of the snow, she was all prepared to get some prey. she needed something, anything, to get buy until new leaf. but this wasn't a good start to Gentlepaw’s day. as she woke up, she immediately felt uneasy. her gaze snapped open as she frantically searched the den with the little bits of sunlight poking through the den's entrance. too stuffy. she told herself, and without so much of a stretch, she walked out of the den, eyes searching around the camp. there was a lot of cats around. everyone moving in one direction or the other, all of them busy. she... felt off. something felt wrong.

somethings wrong. a voice whispered in her head, and she instinctively look around trying to find the source of her increasing anxiety. she couldn't see anything, which only made the panic worse. there was something wrong. what? what was wrong? what's wrong? what's happening? something's wrong, something's wrong! i can't- what's- s-something- her eyes began to dart around as she took a few frantic steps forward, head twisting in each direction her eyes manage to go. her chest began to heave in and out, body beginning to tremble as her jaw parted to allow shaky breaths to escape their lungs rapidly. c-can't... can't breathe...

her eyes shrunk back as she began to hyperventilate more notably, paw lifting from the ground as if she wanted to step away from her anxiety, but she couldn't move. she was frozen. her jaw trembled as she tried to control her breathing, which only made it worse. she was panicking. she was having a full blown panic attack, and there was nothing they could do to stop it from happening. pl-please... m-mom... i c-cant... can't... no... m-make it- m-make it st-stop... tears formed in the wells of her eyes, as she stood trying to help herself. it was no use. she couldn't do anything like this.

thornclaw
he/him
warrior

Thornclaw walked in the territory having easy thoughts of the clan then the tom looked around seeing a glimpse of a cat the tom padded closer to where gentlepaw was he hid behind the tree's watching seeing the distress of his clanmate the tom padded over" gentlepaw? are you ok?" the tom asked softly as the brown striped tom tried to figure out if he can support gentlepaw

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up
Old January 23rd, 2023, 05:35 PM
Fiercefire is backkkk!

Bump Policy: 5-7 days, 3 if its important
My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levi 99 View Post
"Just walk as if you were walking upright," said the tom, "keep two paws on the ground while moving two more forward. Also remember to keep your tail out to balance yourself."
Foxpaw stuck their tail straight out and still walked a bit weird because of how they were unsure of how to stand properly. "I dont think this is for me.." They said
I'm active most week days from 8:00am-3pm EST, and sporadically on weekends and holidays, but often significantly less than I am during school days. Won't be online afterschool most days and def not Wednesdays cuz karateee.
~~~~
Please DO NOT use LIGHT or GREEN/BLUE colors when RPing with me. I cannot see them
~~~~
| Cougarbite | Cloudheart | Forestpaw | Fiercefire! |
~~~~

Old January 23rd, 2023, 05:46 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupidity View Post
❛ ━━・❪ Open ❫ ・━━ ❜

tw for very real depictions of a panic attack! if anyone wishes to lend a paw to gentlepaw , they are allowed. any and all reactions are ic opinions!

a new day dawned within shadowclan territory. the sun had begun to rise, and cats had begun to shift around and begin their hustle bustle. with a melting of the snow, she was all prepared to get some prey. she needed something, anything, to get buy until new leaf. but this wasn't a good start to Gentlepaw’s day. as she woke up, she immediately felt uneasy. her gaze snapped open as she frantically searched the den with the little bits of sunlight poking through the den's entrance. too stuffy. she told herself, and without so much of a stretch, she walked out of the den, eyes searching around the camp. there was a lot of cats around. everyone moving in one direction or the other, all of them busy. she... felt off. something felt wrong.

somethings wrong. a voice whispered in her head, and she instinctively look around trying to find the source of her increasing anxiety. she couldn't see anything, which only made the panic worse. there was something wrong. what? what was wrong? what's wrong? what's happening? something's wrong, something's wrong! i can't- what's- s-something- her eyes began to dart around as she took a few frantic steps forward, head twisting in each direction her eyes manage to go. her chest began to heave in and out, body beginning to tremble as her jaw parted to allow shaky breaths to escape their lungs rapidly. c-can't... can't breathe...

her eyes shrunk back as she began to hyperventilate more notably, paw lifting from the ground as if she wanted to step away from her anxiety, but she couldn't move. she was frozen. her jaw trembled as she tried to control her breathing, which only made it worse. she was panicking. she was having a full blown panic attack, and there was nothing they could do to stop it from happening. pl-please... m-mom... i c-cant... can't... no... m-make it- m-make it st-stop... tears formed in the wells of her eyes, as she stood trying to help herself. it was no use. she couldn't do anything like this.
Foxtooth heard all the noise in the den. "Is someone dying in here? I'd love to see that." Then he noticed Gentlepaw. Oh brother, no dying cats. "Your okay?" He fully walked in, willing to lend a hand.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old January 23rd, 2023, 09:53 PM

Bump Policy: Two days time sensitive / five days all other
My Mood: Thinking

The trespasser didn't make much of an attempt to dodge, which earned both Shadowfur's surprise and his ire. What good was a cat that couldn't even fight properly?

The cat came at him quickly after taking his blows; that at least impressed him. For what the cat lacked in skill, he made up for in courage. His claws were aimed straight for his face, a move that was an absolute no-go with Shadowfur. His face was too pretty to be scarred by such a worthless cat.

The Enforcer darted to the side. He turned, ready to see what this outsider tried next. Might as well play around with him for a little while; that's the only benefit I'll get out of this.

( @Cupidity @daenerys )
Fadingsun is currently RiverClan's leader. He has an open den policy. If you have any questions or concerns about RiverClan, or any plots to propose, feel free to leave me a VM or DM! Please do not take my characters' IC opinions as reflective of my own.
Old January 23rd, 2023, 10:25 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

From the depths of the pine forest, Roanpaw watched the ensuing fight with gleaming green eyes. Hidden from the view of the two, nestled away to where they could not see. A tingling sensation bubbled in his paws as he stared, unblinking.

[ @Cherry~ @Cupidity - short because i'm not sure what else to have him do since he won't come in until after wei is dead ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 24th, 2023, 05:49 PM
Life is full of surprises

Bump Policy: After 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

THornclaw tilted his head waiting for a response then hearing gentlepaw tell him" i'm alright thornclaw i really am" the tom frowned whiskers twitching the tom made no reply as she went off a sense of worriness filled the tom deeply the tom followed behind but a distance giving the apprentice room" [B]you seem distressed[/B" his voice was kind as he talked
@Cupidity

flareclan sign up - my Youtube channel- Character Bios - Forestclan sign up