Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:50 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Fritter
Today 03:41 PM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:37 PM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by chickadee
Today 03:24 PM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Starphobia
Today 03:20 PM

Old December 16th, 2017, 12:09 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Default Our family times redo!(private)

. @Cheshire cat

Sam rode the bus to her new home. She had gotten adopted as she would have a sister. They shared the same birthday. She was a bit nervous.
-----
Lioness was waiting for her new sister. 'What if she's mean. Will she make fun of my name?' She thought. Her dad told her to calm down.

(Don't copy from the old one)
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old December 16th, 2017, 12:22 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: Our family times redo!(private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alicewolfheart View Post
. @Cheshire cat

Sam rode the bus to her new home. She had gotten adopted as she would have a sister. They shared the same birthday. She was a bit nervous.
-----
Lioness was waiting for her new sister. 'What if she's mean. Will she make fun of my name?' She thought. Her dad told her to calm down.

(Don't copy from the old one)
Yes little ruby and yang and Weiss )
Sam walked up to the house and looked at the door she was standing in the side walk holding a single suitcase . She sighed and looked around wondering if this was the right house or not
" is this the right place it says it but I'm not sure.. " she said out loud
she's probably gonna be just the same as every one else! Why would she be any different ? she shrugged and knocked on the door

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old December 16th, 2017, 12:28 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheshire cat View Post
Yes little ruby and yang and Weiss )
Sam walked up to the house and looked at the door she was standing in the side walk holding a single suitcase . She sighed and looked around wondering if this was the right house or not
" is this the right place it says it but I'm not sure.. " she said out loud
she's probably gonna be just the same as every one else! Why would she be any different ? she shrugged and knocked on the door
(I wanted the same charries from last time.)
Lioness opened the door. She wonder were her dad was probably out working.
"Your sam?" Lioness asked. Bradbury was either asleep or out.(you play Bradbury, {roman, dean, ruby, dillan, Leah and Weiss})({}= not introduced right be but soon)

Gone

Old December 16th, 2017, 12:35 PM

Quote:

(I wanted the same charries from last time.)
Lioness opened the door. She wonder were her dad was probably out working.
"Your sam?" Lioness asked. Bradbury was either asleep or out.(you play Bradbury, {roman, dean, ruby, dillan, Leah and Weiss})({}= not introduced right be but soon)
Sam nodded
" tadda " she said sarcastically her arms out a bit but then back at her side's she didn't seem so happy . She scratched the back of her neck she grabbed her iPod and looked at the other kid " are you...lioness? " she asked a bit nervously but looked at a car passing by ( no dillan )

Last edited by Leucos; December 16th, 2017 at 12:35 PM.
Old December 16th, 2017, 12:39 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam nodded
" tadda " she said sarcastically her arms out a bit but then back at her side's she didn't seem so happy . She scratched the back of her neck she grabbed her iPod and looked at the other kid " are you...lioness? " she asked a bit nervously but looked at a car passing by ( no dillan )
"Yes. I don't know were dad is but he's either at work or asleep. Either one" lioness said. "So. I have some friends coming over soon but I can show you our room" she added closing the door when Sam came in.

( @Cheshire cat )

Gone

Last edited by Darky; December 16th, 2017 at 02:15 PM. Reason: POTATOESSSSS
Old December 16th, 2017, 02:17 PM

Quote:

"Yes. I don't know were dad is but he's either at work or asleep. Either one" lioness said. "So. I have some friends coming over soon but I can show you our room" she added closing the door when Sam came in.
Sam walked in and nodded she switch to a different song she was listening to and looked at lioness maybe this will be a new start? A family that likes me .
' saying such bold and beautiful things there something dark inside of me there s something rumbling in my mind secrets that you weren't ment to find you thought you knew me so well?
She looked down and sighed
" so this is your place? And what friends ? How many ? " she asked

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:21 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam walked in and nodded she switch to a different song she was listening to and looked at lioness maybe this will be a new start? A family that likes me .
' saying such bold and beautiful things there something dark inside of me there s something rumbling in my mind secrets that you weren't ment to find you thought you knew me so well?
She looked down and sighed
" so this is your place? And what friends ? How many ? " she asked
"5 friends. It's not mine. It's my dads. This is our room. It took forever to paint" lioness said as it showed a jungle on one side and a dark forest with a wolf howling on the other side. There were two beds. Lioness heard the door knock. It was her friends.
"It's unlocked" lioness said. Ari came in and when to the training room. Abby opened the door. Foxy was talking to ruby.

Gone

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:27 PM

Quote:

"5 friends. It's not mine. It's my dads. This is our room. It took forever to paint" lioness said as it showed a jungle on one side and a dark forest with a wolf howling on the other side. There were two beds. Lioness heard the door knock. It was her friends.
"It's unlocked" lioness said. Ari came in and when to the training room. Abby opened the door. Foxy was talking to ruby.
Sam emedietly whent over to the wolf side of the room she sat on the bed and looked out the window she wasn't much for socializing . She took out her notebook and started to draw a wolf that had its head down and ears back looking lonely
Ruby giggled and vanished in rose petals now appearing in the middle of the living room she smiled at foxy
" bet you cant do that!also I have a rocking sister! She can beat you any time! " ruby said Leah walked in and had mud on her shoes she hummed the campfire song she walked across ruby's red cape . Ruby huffed " dude " ruby said she noticed the mud prints on her cape

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:35 PM
The one and only Darky

Quote:
Sam emedietly whent over to the wolf side of the room she sat on the bed and looked out the window she wasn't much for socializing . She took out her notebook and started to draw a wolf that had its head down and ears back looking lonely
Ruby giggled and vanished in rose petals now appearing in the middle of the living room she smiled at foxy
" bet you cant do that!also I have a rocking sister! She can beat you any time! " ruby said Leah walked in and had mud on her shoes she hummed the campfire song she walked across ruby's red cape . Ruby huffed " dude " ruby said she noticed the mud prints on her cape
(Leah appears at the school. Look back at the old thread. The 5 friends are foxy, ruby{Dillain sister}, Abby, ari, and dean)(Not ruby rose. She appers when they grow older. I'm talking about dillain sister ruby)(it's kinda like the old one just don't copy the posts)
Abby came up stairs.
"Hi lioness. Whose that?" Abby asked looking at Sam.
"That's Sam my new sister" lioness said.
"Hi I'm abby" abby said as she walked to Sam.(sorry if i sound bossy but I been wanting to do this like the original but not like the original if you get what I'm saying. Also where is Bradbury?)

Gone

Old December 16th, 2017, 02:44 PM

Quote:
(Leah appears at the school. Look back at the old thread. The 5 friends are foxy, ruby{Dillain sister}, Abby, ari, and dean)(Not ruby rose. She appers when they grow older. I'm talking about dillain sister ruby)(it's kinda like the old one just don't copy the posts)
Abby came up stairs.
"Hi lioness. Whose that?" Abby asked looking at Sam.
"That's Sam my new sister" lioness said.
"Hi I'm abby" abby said as she walked to Sam.(sorry if i sound bossy but I been wanting to do this like the original but not like the original if you get what I'm saying. Also where is Bradbury?)
Nuuu! I had the cape bit already done! Please please just let me use ruby T^T and besides that's only ruby I use and yes. Bradburys...taking care of things with Roman ..and yes rwby version I'm stuck with it so dill with it )
Sam looked up from her notebook and tilted her head she paused her next song that was playing and looked at Abby
" hi...ugh ... Names sam. Are you one of her friends ? " she said a bit nervously her brown eyes looked over at lioness in a silent cry for help then she looked at Abby then back at her drawing . why a conversation now! This is awkward ....