Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 09:17 PM
hey i need someone to...
by Myling
Last post by lys.luvbot
Today 09:12 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by squidz
Today 09:12 PM
quillpaw's stealth lesson...
Last post by furrensic
Today 09:09 PM
Silent Stalkers - WindClan...
by paris
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 14th, 2017, 11:40 PM
Memerofthememes

My Mood: Amazed

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flameleaf View Post
Flameleaf leaped back as the brown tabby scratched her above her eye. She let out a yowl and leaped at him. As the tom moved to the side she caught him on the side of the head, causing him to stagger and fall. She hissed and raked her claws down his pelt. He let out a yowl, wiggled free from her grasp and pelted into the trees. Flameleaf watched him until he was out of sight.
Quietstream heard her whimpering all night "it's ok. I'm here." He rubbed his head against her cheek. "I am here for you..." He licked her and yawned since he had stayed up all night.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:43 PM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Flameleaf opened her eyes and was blinded in her right eye for a second from the blood. She lifted and placed it above her eye. She took it off and looked at it, she was bleeding. If you get hurt in the dark forest you get hurt in the real world!

Character Site

Old February 14th, 2017, 11:45 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf opened her eyes and was blinded in her right eye for a second from the blood. She lifted and placed it above her eye. She took it off and looked at it, she was bleeding. If you get hurt in the dark forest you get hurt in the real world!
Quietstream was curled around her, his head next to hers "are you ok?" He mewed softly. He licked the wound to clean it.
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:49 PM
Might disappear again

"If fine." Flameleaf mewed. "What do you think we should name our kits?" She meowed changing the subject. If one is russian blue (I think that's a breed.) Then we could name it Graykit, and If one is white and brown then it could be Spottedkit.

Character Site

Old February 14th, 2017, 11:52 PM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
"If fine." Flameleaf mewed. "What do you think we should name our kits?" She meowed changing the subject. If one is russian blue (I think that's a breed.) Then we could name it Graykit, and If one is white and brown then it could be Spottedkit.
He smiled and nodded "I'm not sure. We have to wait and see." He purred still curled around her. He noticed he was and he scrambled to his nest before anyone woke up. He blushed and looked at his paws
Old February 14th, 2017, 11:58 PM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf smiled. "I guess I won't be going on patrols anytime soon!" She mewed.I won't be out of camp for a while in fact. Flameleaf began to purr. She brushed her tail tip down Quietstream's flank. "Have you been awake all night?" She asked.

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:00 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf smiled. "I guess I won't be going on patrols anytime soon!" She mewed.I won't be out of camp for a while in fact. Flameleaf began to purr. She brushed her tail tip down Quietstream's flank. "Have you been awake all night?" She asked.
Quiet stream nodded "I saw you were having nightmares so I decided to comfort you." He blushed even more. He looked at her and smiled
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:03 AM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf flicked an ear. "You should've been resting," Flameleaf stared at him. "Now you won't have enough energy for patrols!" Flameleaf pointed out.

Character Site

Old February 15th, 2017, 12:05 AM
Memerofthememes

Quote:
Flameleaf flicked an ear. "You should've been resting," Flameleaf stared at him. "Now you won't have enough energy for patrols!" Flameleaf pointed out.
Quietsteeam mewed "well I'm not going on any. I'm staying here to make sure my mate is ok." He looked around and then curled around her again.
Old February 15th, 2017, 12:13 AM
Might disappear again

Flameleaf let out a sigh, then continued purring. She paused for a moment. She looked out of the warriors den. The apprentices were playing mossball. Just then two tiny kits raced out of the nursery. One was golden and the other was white. The two kits tackled each other playfully, the deputy was organizing patrols, the elders were sitting outside their den, talking. Flameleaf shut her eyes for a moment. the queens make taking care of kits look so easy!

Character Site

Closed Thread