Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM
EVERYTHING FINDER
Last post by Fernwillow
Today 09:50 AM
How does WCO see you?
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:48 AM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by LostInTheOrchids
Today 09:39 AM

Old February 2nd, 2018, 06:52 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Lion Guard Redux [Private]

"Now you're getting it, see?" Shadow Kion smirked, turning to Kion. He hummed, falling silent, and studied him for a moment. "You're confused, however. I think it has something to do with my form. Well, lucky for you, us Shadows can change easily." He stepped back and closed his eyes. The shadows shifted and suddenly he didn't look exactly like a shadow anymore, and he most certainly didn't look like Kion. He looked like... A normal cub. His yellow eyes gleamed when they opened again, and he gave a toothy grin. "There we go. Now, the name is a bit of a stretch, too... How about you just call me Kivuli? Better?"

"Uh,"
Kion watched in silent fascination, then offered a small smile. "Y- Yeah, perfect." He cleared his throat and looked away. "So you can really help me get Sade back?"

"Why, of course,"
Kivuli gave a dark smile that made Kion's smile turn a bit more nervous. "Buddy, I can help you with anything."

##

"Evan! Evaaaannn!!"

Evan yowled as he shot out of his little makeshift den, his white fur puffed up and his blue eyes darting around wildly. The expression on his face was one of pure terror and if it wasn't funny it was downright sad how much someone could look so scared. His black-tipped ears were flat to his head. "Wh- What? What- What i-is it? A- Are we in trouble? T- Tigers? F- F- Fire? Fl- Flood? E-Earthquake? D- Did Micah get h- his head stuck in a tree again?!" His mind was coming up with the worst-case scenarios and he couldn't seem to quit stuttering, looking scared beyond belief. Until he saw a few of his friends settled near their dens, giggling.

Well, all except Izzy, who blinked innocently at Evan before turning her head toward the other two beside her. "Jared, that wasn't very nice," Her voice was soft and sweet and filled with concern. "You know Evan has panic attacks."

"Aw, lighten up, Iz,"
Jared snickered, sitting back on his haunches and shooting Evan a devilish little grin. "He's fine. See?" If there was anything he enjoyed, it was teasing Evan. Well, honestly, lately it was more like bullying.

Evan didn't look very fine. He took in a shaky breath and shook his head. He couldn't even blame Jared for him freaking out. After all, Evan was the one with the problem. "I- Is everyone o- okay?"

"Everyone's fine."
Connor spoke up smoothly, glancing down at Jared with the smallest of smirks on his face, barely see-able. The tiger cub stood and stretched, shaking out his fur.

"Mean," Aliyah piped up as she padded up beside Evan, a few fish dangling from her jaws. Of course she startled the poor boy, who went right back into panic mode, and Aliyah rolled her eyes before tossing the fish toward the others. "Jesus Christ, Ev."

"Sorry.."

Jared poked one of the fish with a paw, considering, then leaned forward and took a bite. "Mm."

Izzy grabbed one as well, but instead of eating it, she leaped to her paws and trotted over to a small tree in the clearing. Nestled between a few large roots that had circled into eachother to make a little enclosed area, were a few little cubs. "Wake up, little ones," Izzy whispered, lowering her head and dropping the fish into the nest before licking one of the cubs' heads. "Time to eat, hm?"

One of the cubs stirred, blinking his eyes open and looking up at her innocently. Then a smile lit his precious little face, and he squeaked and reached out for her, tiny paws sinking into the soft fur on Izzy's chest. "Pfffff... Bambagwahanma,"

Izzy bit back a giggle, nuzzling the cub. "That's right sweetie." She watched as the others woke up. They were older than the little one, and rushed for the food instantly. Izzy managed to tear off a small portion with her claws before leaning down and picking the cub up by the scruff, bringing him back over to the others. She sat him down and wrapped her tail around him and dropped the piece of the fish, and he sniffed it curiously before beginning to eat. "There you go, Noah," Izzy murmured, then turned back to the others, smiling. "So, when are we heading out again?"

"Once the others are ready, I guess,"
Aliyah mused, licking a paw and running it over her ears.

"Do we even know where we're going?"
Connor asked skeptically, wrinkling his nose and tilting his head ever to slightly to the side.

"No, Connor, no we do not, but that is exactly what makes the adventure so thrilling!" Jared's head shot up, accidentally tossing the fish up as he did, and well, it hit Connor right in the face, much to the tiger's disgust.

"Grrr.." Connor glared down at him, and Jared chuckled nervously, shrinking down slightly.

"My bad."

Evan sighed, taking a deep breath and shaking his head. "Maybe we should head for the green place?" He suggested timidly, ears flattening faintly.

"Not a bad idea." Aliyah considered, whiskers twitching. "Maybe we should head off tomorrow morning, though. It's almost nighttime and I doubt anybody is up for traveling in the dark."

"Fine with me,"
Connor was still giving Jared a very, very cold death glare. Jared smiled nervously and inched away from him. Izzy sighed at the boys, her eyes fixed on Noah, who was still eating.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust

Last edited by Random Melody; February 4th, 2018 at 11:41 AM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 01:52 PM
An adorable bean :3

My Mood: Breezy

Sade may have been able to speak now, but she was still a little unsteady. The musical number that would normally lift her spirits only put her more on edge. She was now completely stiff, hackles raised. She was shaking.

##

"It's is very nice to meet you Christine!" Just when you thought his smile couldn't get more genuine. Welp, there you go. "You know, where I come from, cubs like you have their own special place. All for themselves."

##
"We don't know what exactly is out there" Hunter lay right next to Izzy, looking as lazy as ever. He didn't even move as little Alvin began to bat at his snout.
"Hunter has a point," Casper looked up from a fish he was eating. "We're a small group in a big world. We don't know what to expect in this place."
"Then maybe one of us should go investigate!"
Micheal was focused on batting a ball of moss between his paws, but he listened long enough to make a statement.

"At the risk of possible blood thirsty killers?" Casper shook his head. "I don't know about that.""Well, we can't just walk in with no clue about the place." Micheal pushed himself to his paws. "I say Three of us check it out before nightfall. I'll volunteer!"

Last edited by Stario&Co.; February 4th, 2018 at 01:52 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 02:19 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Special place?" Christine echoed, tilting her head with an interested look on her face now. Lissie tipped her head as well, eyes lighting up curiously.

##

"Mm, okay,"
Aliyah conceded, whiskers quivering slightly. She was good with other people taking charge, too. In fact, really, nobody was a "leader" of their little group. Sure, Aliyah was the most responsible, but they all pitched in. They were all leaders. "I think I'll come, too." She added, stretching. "You guys," She turned a sharp look on Connor and Jared. "Don't kill eachother. Or Evan."

"Th- They wouldn't kill me,"
Evan managed to laugh, glancing at Connor and Jared. "Ri- Right guys?"

The looks he got from both Connor and Jared weren't reassuring at all.

"...." Evan turned back to Aliyah and Micheal. "On second thought, I'm - I'm gonna come with you guys."

"Fine,"
Aliyah's whiskers quivered in amusement and Jared burst out laughing, prompting Connor to smack him over the head when chewed up bits of fish went flying everywhere. Aliyah honestly didn't mind Evan tagging along. He was a completely different lion without Connor and Jared around. Well, not completely different, but the change in him was still kind of noticeable when he wasn't around them. Aliyah liked that, she liked it when Evan felt at least a little bit safe. After all, he was her friend. So, it was all good.

"Mm," Jeremy eyed them warily for a moment before turning back. "O... Okay, I know you guys said three, but is there any chance I can tag along?" He mused, standing and shaking his fur out. Aliyah shrugged and Evan just offered a hesitant little smile. Jeremy was kind of like him. Not as jumpy, but he had his moments from time to time.

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; February 4th, 2018 at 04:28 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:22 PM

"That's actually part of what I came here for," Imari's eyes grew serious at that moment. "You see, my kingdom...we found an oasis."
At those words, the entire clearing went silent.
Octavian, who was nearby with Amelia and Sade, took immediate interest. He knew what oasis meant in the desert. "Y..you mean," He came forward, slightly in disbelief "You have...water?"

##

Micheal's ear flattened, but as he opened his mouth, Hunter stepped in.
"You should stay here, Jeremy," Hunter pushed himself into a sitting position. His voice was calm in steady, but it had an icy tone to it, and his large body rippled witch muscle. He wasn't asking. "Izzy could use help looking after the little ones." With that he looked in the girl's direction. "We'll try and find some herbs for Snowball while were out."
Casper frowned at the mention of Snowball. The poor cub had been sick for weeks
Old February 4th, 2018, 05:37 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Amelia hesitated when seeing Sade's reaction, about to say something when she heard about the Oasis. She blinked and looked right at Imari curiously, tilting her head.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

"Oh, that's perfect," Izzy purred softly, her bright eyes shining with gratitude as she gazed at Hunter. "Thank you, so much. Poor kid's been so sick!" She sighed, her eyes clouding over with worry. Noah chose that moment to let out a high-pitched squeak, and Izzy's attention instantly diverted to the cub, seeing he was done eating. Izzy knelt down and gently picked him up, carrying him back over to the others so he could sleep.

Jeremy's ears flattened in confusion, but instead of arguing, he nodded and stepped back quietly, looking down at his paws. Okay, he deserved it. He deserved that.

Evan's whiskers twitched, looking at Micheal, then Hunter, then at Jeremy. "I--" He cut off, and cleared his throat, taking a deep breath and straightening up. "A- Actually, guys, you know what?" He took another deep breath, heart pounding so hard that it hurt. He was kind of taking charge for once, kind of, and it was pretty scary for the anxious cub. "I'm - I'm gonna head off to explore a little in another direction. Good to split up, right? C- Cover more ground?" He looked at Jeremy. "C- Can't go alone, though. I, uh, you - You wanna come?"

Jeremy stared at him, confused, then offered a faint, hesitant little smile. "Yeah, okay."

"Great!"
Evan let his breath out slowly in relief, letting out a small chuckle. "Great..."

"Hm. Okay, but be careful, you guys."
Aliyah stared at the two for a while before turning back to Micheal and Hunter. "Alright, we should head off to then."

"Is it really a good idea to let those two go off together?"
Connor mumbled to Jared, having to bend down slightly to reach the smaller lion's level. "I feel like they're gonna get lost, and then both have panic attacks."

Jared snickered under his breath. "I wouldn't be surprised."

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; February 4th, 2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:39 PM

DEAR EVAN HANSEN--
Old February 4th, 2018, 06:44 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incandescence View Post
DEAR EVAN HANSEN--
OH MY GOD YOU LIKE DEAR EVAN HANSEN

Forever...

Old February 4th, 2018, 08:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Random Melody View Post
OH MY GOD YOU LIKE DEAR EVAN HANSEN
KINDA YEAH IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE LISTENED TO ANY OF THE SONGS THOUGH SINCE IT'S BLOCKED ON MY SCHOOL COMPUTER
-butIknowwhatit'sabout-
Old February 4th, 2018, 09:16 PM

(Oh dear XD)
(Imari is waiting for a response. X3)
We'll be back as soon as we can," Hunter said reassuringly as Casper once again began to protest "Don't worry. We'll get your brother what he needs. And we'll be careful."
"I know a safe entrance into the territory," Michael began walking away. "We'll have to cross a river though."