Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by MelonMile
Today 02:01 PM
April Gathering
by dino.
Last post by Alchemist Kitsune
Today 01:55 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by hades.
Today 01:52 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:53 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: ShadowClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
Spottedstone didn't bother standing after he heard the tom's words, he wanted a moment of rest. After a few moments with him holding his breath, he stood, the pain of his wounds finally coming over him at full extent.
He looked over at the tom, a dull-uncaring look in his eyes. "Sorry about this, but it had to be done." He mumbled before taking a moment to clean a wound on his shoulder.
"This had to be done?" Spottedstone's words shook the shock out of Pinestorm, fury growing. He rounded on the tom, eyes flashing, but didn't attack. "This had to be done?" He repeated, this time gesturing to the clearing around him. "All these lives took, all these families being turned on each other, loved ones loosing one another- kits loosing their parents!" His voice shook, but strength lined his words. "Yes, I'm sure your precious Starclan would want all this to happen. Isn't Starclan supposed to help the clans, not tear them apart? Seems to me that these fantasy cats aren't as great as you all make them out to be." His green eyes were glaring the Riverclan cat down, his tail lashing behind him. He seemed so angered that he could attack at any moment, but Pinestorm wouldn't. He wouldn't add any more bloodshed, even if it was the blood of the enemy.

Old December 16th, 2016, 06:55 AM
led into temptation

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
Pardus flinched at her last comment, but covered it by launching at her again. "He was the only cat in the Dyndicate who didn't,you foxheart! You kiled my brother over a petty arguement!"
Little paw clawed at the cat. "I know your code too! Would you rather have him die at your leaders paws?! Or better yet, thrown out and left for dead!" She hissed. "She walked back over to Neko. Littlepaw pressed her nose to his, "I know what it's like to lose someone my own mentor attacked me." She flicked her scared ears.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:03 AM
constantly tired

My Mood: Lurking

Applepaw let out a few breaths of air, but they were shallow, weak. She felt so much pain, that was all she could think about. She let out a snarl, her anger glistening filled orbs dulled, until they burnt out, just like the flame of her beating her was extinguished. More blood pooled out her neck, and soon, it made a puddle, as her lifeless body turned cold. Applepaw's mind had vile things in it, very vile things. Pain was gone now, that would of made the apprentice relived, but a lifeless body couldn't feel.
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:06 AM
Foot Wallet

Bump Policy: After a day
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
"This had to be done?" Spottedstone's words shook the shock out of Pinestorm, fury growing. He rounded on the tom, eyes flashing, but didn't attack. "This had to be done?" He repeated, this time gesturing to the clearing around him. "All these lives took, all these families being turned on each other, loved ones loosing one another- kits loosing their parents!" His voice shook, but strength lined his words. "Yes, I'm sure your precious Starclan would want all this to happen. Isn't Starclan supposed to help the clans, not tear them apart? Seems to me that these fantasy cats aren't as great as you all make them out to be." His green eyes were glaring the Riverclan cat down, his tail lashing behind him. He seemed so angered that he could attack at any moment, but Pinestorm wouldn't. He wouldn't add any more bloodshed, even if it was the blood of the enemy.
"I know, it sounds wrong... But so many people are willing to protect their leader." He sighed, he didn't want to anger the other further. He sat as though to tell that he didn't want to fight again.
"I fought against these cats back at Riverclan, because I thought that was what I needed to do to protect my friends and family. I told the cat I was fighting that their clan would forever be hated by ours, because they would anger the kits by hurting their parents. But I didn't realize that the same would happen with them, their kits would hate us." He felt like he was dragging on too long, so he quickly concluded his words. "It's wrong either way I guess, but just think of what these leaders will do if they aren't stopped." He stood, turning away and beginning to walk away, to meet with the Skyclan cats.

You can contact me on discord (sock.puppet.man) if you wanna talk
I appreciate tone tags, sorry if I'm a little awkward.

my pfp is from the 1987 tmnt animated series
Old December 16th, 2016, 07:17 AM

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socks View Post
"I know, it sounds wrong... But so many people are willing to protect their leader." He sighed, he didn't want to anger the other further. He sat as though to tell that he didn't want to fight again.
"I fought against these cats back at Riverclan, because I thought that was what I needed to do to protect my friends and family. I told the cat I was fighting that their clan would forever be hated by ours, because they would anger the kits by hurting their parents. But I didn't realize that the same would happen with them, their kits would hate us." He felt like he was dragging on too long, so he quickly concluded his words. "It's wrong either way I guess, but just think of what these leaders will do if they aren't stopped." He stood, turning away and beginning to walk away, to meet with the Skyclan cats.
"But it didn't call for so much bloodshed," Pinestorm murmured, his anger not yet gone. Nightstream! Where is she- she's got to be alright, surely? His eyes widened as he scanned the clearing, looking for the molly that he had been spending a lot of time with lately. His wounds still stung, and he didn't bother to lick them clean yet as he looked for her familiar black pelt. "If she was killed..." he muttered to himself, loathing and fear lacing his words.

Old December 16th, 2016, 07:21 AM
mapless wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfur View Post
Little paw clawed at the cat. "I know your code too! Would you rather have him die at your leaders paws?! Or better yet, thrown out and left for dead!" She hissed. "She walked back over to Neko. Littlepaw pressed her nose to his, "I know what it's like to lose someone my own mentor attacked me." She flicked her scared ears.
Neko winced when her nose touched him. Oops. He opened his eyes to see the cat who had tried to murder him staring down at him. Yep. Great time for Pardus to learn about my power. Oops.
~
Pardus glared at the apprentice, frozen in place and rigid as he watched for her next move.
got wrecked by starless nights
but let my heart be wrecked by hurricanes
and my ship by stormy weather
i know i am a hero
and a hero is forever
Old December 16th, 2016, 08:57 AM
The Lord Doitsu

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Octavia View Post

Tilting his head, hearing the.... anger and pain in her voice, Timberstar nodded glancing around themselves, things were starting to calm down it seemed, but he couldn't help but feel some dread in his heart, cats he knew and grown up with were fighting against other cats of his kin. It was a lot to take in and he felt like he had been partly responsible for not being around to repel the uprising? or would it be an insurrection, "I uhhh... I'll tell you about why I left later, just make sure a kittypet named Snow is not harmed, she saved my life." That'll be another story to explain eventually... and then there's that awkward thought. "I never wanted to leave it's just... a long story at this point, and would have been nice to come back with my uh... my family, but again, after things are calmed down. I'd like you to meet Snow before I start talking." Murmuring quietly, the tom continued to stare a the dying Blazingash, he remembered the she cat in front of him, but not like this. It was surreal

"Alright." Halestorm said before turning away. He had fallen away with a kitty-pet and left the clan...whatever reason he was gone for moons at a time. She felt betrayed that he just left without even mentioning anything, and so soon after he lost his past mate Crimsonmoon. She looked back at him and sighed, a small scowl on her face. "Things have gone downhill since you left." The ex-deputy said, voice aloof as she spoke.

With saying that she padded away to see the true death of Blazingnight- a warrior who was lead into the Dark Forest by fate. She frowned and glared at the body for a moment before a thought resurfaced of that the battle was one- she is now home. With the flick of her tail she looked at the other cats where the fighting was beginning to dwindle. 'Thank StarClan' she thought, closing her eyes before padding back to Timberstar. "We are finally home again- we can fix the corruption that occurred in ShadowClan."

I once killed a man in his sleep with his own mustache and a grape. - Germany

Old December 16th, 2016, 09:21 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derpple and Ashie View Post
Auroraeyes was enraged, and focused solely on Bramblestripe as a means of vengeance even if the she-cat was only connected to the death of the leader by being in the battle. When Aetherwing crashed into her, claws digging into her side, the brown she-cat was caught unawares and sent off the rosy brown SkyClan warrior with ease. She yowled, and slashed at the tom as she crashed into the ground, kicking out and trying to free herself before she could be pinned. Bramblestripe rose to her paws, uncertain and shaking on her feet. "Thanks," she uttered to her friend, blood dripping down her face.

Having managed to get his claws into his-their opponent, Aetherwing gritted his teeth as they went sliding off to the side a bit, the fluffy tom scrambling to regain his balance, tail twitching back and forth rapidly; not wanting to be caught up in a tussle, the tom kicked the she cat away, his muzzle dripping with now. This was all insane, all of it, but they had a fight to be had, as much as he was against killing other cats. "Leave and get out of here, your kind has no place here in the clan lands." Hissing out quietly he couldn't help but throw a glance around himself, he still had no idea what was going on really.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:33 AM

(It's ya boi Sky here with a very late post lmao)

Skybird stood at the edges of the clearing she called home, her left eye closed shut and the fur around it matted with blood. She had a few scratches and cuts from the newest fight, but the bite mark on her front leg from the RiverClan battle was still the most prominent wound next to her cut eyeball. The seinor warrior was breathing a bit heavily from the exhaustion of fighting and her good eye was wide from seeing the scene with Blazingash- or well, Blazingnight. She padded out into the carnage with a slight limp, her gaze softly watching Halestorm and Timberstar, but she wasn't going to intrude. The warrior was still technically exiled on the account of leaving without a true thought to return during Blazingnight's rule, but she didn't care at this point. She could return home now, help fix her clan up from the mess of evil. Maybe she could help liberate the other clans too, fight through pain and exhaustion for the greater good. Though, she had a few things to take care of at this moment. Mostly her wounds.

Last edited by Trashy Sky; December 16th, 2016 at 09:36 AM.
Old December 16th, 2016, 09:46 AM
Cellist Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jingle View Post

"Alright." Halestorm said before turning away. He had fallen away with a kitty-pet and left the clan...whatever reason he was gone for moons at a time. She felt betrayed that he just left without even mentioning anything, and so soon after he lost his past mate Crimsonmoon. She looked back at him and sighed, a small scowl on her face. "Things have gone downhill since you left." The ex-deputy said, voice aloof as she spoke.

With saying that she padded away to see the true death of Blazingnight- a warrior who was lead into the Dark Forest by fate. She frowned and glared at the body for a moment before a thought resurfaced of that the battle was one- she is now home. With the flick of her tail she looked at the other cats where the fighting was beginning to dwindle. 'Thank StarClan' she thought, closing her eyes before padding back to Timberstar. "We are finally home again- we can fix the corruption that occurred in ShadowClan."

"I wish I had never left.." He murmured softly, sensing his deputies emotions to a degree, she was right to be upset. Timberstar knew he was lying at least a little in his conviction, learning about his actual blood family had been an eye-opener, both to how far they had fallen with their treatment of Snow, and how much better a life he had been able to enjoy as a result of staying in Shadowclan. Taking a big deep sigh, the large tom shook his head quietly, wondering how hard it would be to get back to life in his clan, he still had lives to give for them, his people. Timberstar know if he gave the rest of his remaining lives in service of his clan, he'd perhaps be forgiven in the hearts of the cats around him. The fighting seemed all but done, clan cats were quickly ending fights with the rebels, which brought about a quick thought to him. All that remained here on out was cleaning up the place of the dead, trying to save the dying, and perhaps meet with Grousestar to talk about Skyclan's new home? Thinking still about the dying he looked around for a familiar if not eccentric cat, "Where's Bravestep, he might need some help with healing our warriors."
Closed Thread