~:*: Leafí's Art shop:*:~
by elaif
Last post by burntToast
Yesterday 11:09 PM

Old August 15th, 2017, 06:44 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: RiverClan Nursery

The Shadow Clan queen glanced around at all of the cats she didn't know. There were a few familiar face from cats in her own clan, but nothing more. She wrapped her tail around her two kits protectively. She sighed, she had no idea when they would be back home. What if her kittens ended up growing up in Riverclan!? Oh no! For sure the floor wouldn't last that long! It couldn't! She looked down and rested her hands on her paws.

Fawnkit purred at the warmth of her Mother's fur. She scooted a bit closer so she was pressed up to Cloverwhisker's body. She was a little scared, they had just been all cold and then they were warm, but she could sense her Mother's distress and it made her scared.
@Constellation
Old August 15th, 2017, 03:15 PM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Haykit shrugged," Sure. I guess." She muttered not remembering what joy felt like. Why is a warrior so excited to play a kit game?
"Okay." With a little grin, Blackblaze picked the kit up by her scruff and placed her on his back. "You ready?"

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 15th, 2017, 05:42 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The Shadow Clan queen glanced around at all of the cats she didn't know. There were a few familiar face from cats in her own clan, but nothing more. She wrapped her tail around her two kits protectively. She sighed, she had no idea when they would be back home. What if her kittens ended up growing up in Riverclan!? Oh no! For sure the floor wouldn't last that long! It couldn't! She looked down and rested her hands on her paws.

Fawnkit purred at the warmth of her Mother's fur. She scooted a bit closer so she was pressed up to Cloverwhisker's body. She was a little scared, they had just been all cold and then they were warm, but she could sense her Mother's distress and it made her scared.
@Constellation
''The nursery seems...nice,'' Coldhearted tried to reassure his mate that her and the kits would be alright within being inside Riverclan. Nothing would happen to their kits. Nothing would happen to her. Cloverwhisker had her tail wrapped protectively over their small little ones. Coldhearted let out a small sigh. Soon he would leave so he could explore some of these new places, but he didn't want Cloverwhisker to feel that she was alone in everything. ''Are you gonna be alright, Clovey?'' The most important thing was that they all were safe. That's all that mattered.

Falconkit stayed close to his mother, pressed against his sister, and was hidden by his mother's fluffy tail. He felt warm and was glad that this warmness was back. It almost made him sleepy, but he was hungry. So, with small paws, he kneaded his mother as if begging her for milk. All he wanted to do was nurse.
Old August 15th, 2017, 06:24 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
"Okay." With a little grin, Blackblaze picked the kit up by her scruff and placed her on his back. "You ready?"
(How exactly does one hold someone in there mouth and put them on there back? Lol)
Haykit shrugged," I guess." She sighed not feeling too excited about the badger ride.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:36 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

@Doctor Andreas Marino @Aura @LelliNicole.zob

Moonsplash lay next to her mate, watching the tiny kits. Her eyes glittered brightly and her tail swayed. They looked so fragile, the urge to protect them kicking in. Her only twinge of sadness was that she couldn't have her own kits, but she still felt as though she was a biological parent to the tiny fluffs. "They're perfect" She breathed, a smile on her maw. She turned to Echoskip, letting out a gentle purr. Though the back of her mind screamed Oh StarClan please don't let one of her family members walk in here right now! Though it wasn't likely, they were probably busy with the seemingly thousands of other connected cats in it, Echoskip and her were probably safe for now. Moonsplash didn't have as large of a family, or as traditional a family, so she didn't have to worry about them. She turned her attention to the kits, watching them carefully.
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
@Doctor Andreas Marino @Aura @LelliNicole.zob

Moonsplash lay next to her mate, watching the tiny kits. Her eyes glittered brightly and her tail swayed. They looked so fragile, the urge to protect them kicking in. Her only twinge of sadness was that she couldn't have her own kits, but she still felt as though she was a biological parent to the tiny fluffs. "They're perfect" She breathed, a smile on her maw. She turned to Echoskip, letting out a gentle purr. Though the back of her mind screamed Oh StarClan please don't let one of her family members walk in here right now! Though it wasn't likely, they were probably busy with the seemingly thousands of other connected cats in it, Echoskip and her were probably safe for now. Moonsplash didn't have as large of a family, or as traditional a family, so she didn't have to worry about them. She turned her attention to the kits, watching them carefully.
"Indeed..." Echoskip purred, nuzzling her mate. "And they're ours." She licked Moonsplash's nose with a playful smirk, before raising her paw and batting at her ear.

@Random Melchester
Old August 15th, 2017, 09:58 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Andreas Marino View Post
"Indeed..." Echoskip purred, nuzzling her mate. "And they're ours." She licked Moonsplash's nose with a playful smirk, before raising her paw and batting at her ear.

@Random Melchester
Moonsplash purred softly, nuzzling her back. "Yeah." She whispered softly, watching the kits as she gazed at her mate. She smirked at her, letting out a little chuckle. She curled her tail around her, purring still.
Old August 15th, 2017, 10:00 PM
Paige~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
(How exactly does one hold someone in there mouth and put them on there back? Lol)
Haykit shrugged," I guess." She sighed not feeling too excited about the badger ride.
Pick up kit, turn head, swing kit onto back, balance xD)

"Hey, you okay? You don't seem happy. I know your family is gone, but listen to this. The best thing you can do for them is remember them happily and do your best to make them proud. Imagine how proud they would be to hear that their only surviving family member, Haykit, will become a great warrior because she wants to make them proud. Even if they're gone here, they will always be here in Starclan. I'm sure they will visit." Blackblaze tried his best to give a reassuring smile to Haykit, having given the best he could.

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old August 15th, 2017, 10:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Moonsplash purred softly, nuzzling her back. "Yeah." She whispered softly, watching the kits as she gazed at her mate. She smirked at her, letting out a little chuckle. She curled her tail around her, purring still.
Echoskip smiled contently, resting her head on Moonsplash's as she watched her small, mewling kits as they explored the world around them. She didn't care that they were born in RiverClan, rather than ShadowClan. They were precious, and the only thing she needed in her life besides Moonsplash to be happy. Echoskip purred, leaning down to pick up Stormkit and put him beside the others before flicking her tail.
Old August 16th, 2017, 10:20 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milky Way View Post
Pick up kit, turn head, swing kit onto back, balance xD)

"Hey, you okay? You don't seem happy. I know your family is gone, but listen to this. The best thing you can do for them is remember them happily and do your best to make them proud. Imagine how proud they would be to hear that their only surviving family member, Haykit, will become a great warrior because she wants to make them proud. Even if they're gone here, they will always be here in Starclan. I'm sure they will visit." Blackblaze tried his best to give a reassuring smile to Haykit, having given the best he could.
Haykit paused," My parents are sure, but my siblings are jealous I just know it." she meowed frowning.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here