Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Character Bio's
by Quacky
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:42 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 04:39 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old February 9th, 2018, 05:54 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Default Re: Two Litters [Finder]

Boo boop be doop
Old February 9th, 2018, 07:56 PM
Dragon Tamer

My Mood: Fine

Name: Alabasterkit, Alabasterpaw, Alabasterrain
Mother: Dovecoo
Appearance: Alabasterkit takes after his father's build. He is built large due to his maine coon heritage. He is equipped with large paws when he is born showing that he will grow to be as large as his father. However, his pelt, white as snow, comes from his mother. His fur is thick and long, he even has some ear tufts. His chest fur frays out like a lions mane, making him look bigger than he is. His optics are a pale sky blue hue.
References: 1 2 3 4
Personality (as a kit): As a kit, Alabasterkit is very boisterous and noisy. He often tries to talk to other members of his clan from across the camp. Alabasterkit is known for getting into trouble, often caught sneaking out of camp and complaining he doesn't like being stuck in camp. He is very adventurous, often the first of his siblings to explore something new. He is always getting underneath other cats paws. He is highly energetic. Despite him being a trouble maker and loud and overly hyper all the time, Alabasterkit is extremely loving to his family and is often seen consoling his siblings in case they get hurt or keeping his mother company when she seems lonely if his father isn't in camp. Alabasterkit does his very best to keep others in mind but as a kit this is hard to do and he often thinks something is the best when it really hurts someone else's feelings.
Personality (as an apprentice/adult): Alabasterpaw is very devoted to his apprenticeship duties. To his mentor, he looks up to them and listens careful to their advice and guidance. He is always one for asking to be shown how to do something. For example, if his mentor says get into a hunters crouch and he's never done one before he will simply ask what does a good hunters crouch look like. He takes initiative in his training by doing so. However, Alabasterpaw is still very adventurous and now that he is able to leave camp, he often daydreams about certain adventures he could have or wanders off to explore parts of the territory. Again, he brings his friends along with him during these adventures and often gets himself and them in trouble. That trouble may be just simply being scolded for wandering off and not telling anyone or they could end up being in danger of a dog or a snake. As Alabasterpaw grows during his apprenticeship, he slowly begins to shake off his kit like mentality. He grows into a strong, loyal, and all around loving warrior. When he finally understands the meaning of being a part of a clan is to work together and to be empathetic, putting himself in the paw steps of others, he is given his warrior name Alabasterrain. Alabasterrain preforms his warrior duties with the utmost responsibility. He is dependable and respected among his clan mates. He is also a friend to lean on and talk to. He is very friendly and loving to all who treat him well. Alabasterrain is not one for getting angry or snapping at others. He is cool and collected in all situations only losing that cool if it has to do with his immediate family.
Thoughts on mother: Alabaster loves his mother dearly. He often makes sure that she is taken care of while his father is away. Always reminding her to eat and stretch herself or sun herself while. He wants his mother to feel comfortable and happy at all times. He spends as much quality time he can with her. He wants to be a son she is proud of.
Thoughts on father: Alabaster admires his fathers ability to give so much love to the clan and to his mates. Alabaster strives to be like his father in this regard. He does sometimes find himself acting jealous when his father gives attention to another mate other than his mother, Dovecoo. As he grows older into a mature and healthy tom cat, he's unsure about his father's decision to have multiple mates.
Views on LGBT: Although it it is completely against his views, Alabaster doesn't let it distract him from his duties or takes the time out of his day to show his disgust. Those who are LGBT, Alabaster keeps his distance, only interacting with them when he has to.
Ideas: With Alabaster, I kind of want to have him try his fathers paw steps of having multiple mates because Alabaster sees how other members of the Fuzz family treat him. He kind of doesn't want his father to be alone or feel alone in that regard. Not quite sure yet.
Other facts: I don't think so.

If I do not reply PLEASE mention me again or PM me or VM me~!

Last edited by Owl; February 9th, 2018 at 08:05 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:13 PM
all that i’ll ever need

First off, I just want to say thank you to everyone who applied! All of the forms are amazing and this was a very hard decision.
Before I move on, I know you all know what’s coming so let me just say that this is only for the HoneyDove kits. The HoneyPearl kit is still to be announced.
Personally, I believe that this was one of the hardest times I’ve had choosing characters. We decided to push up the date, not because this was an easy decision, but because we’d been thinking about it for long enough to be sure.

I’m sorry to all those who were not chosen. However, the good news is that Constellation and I are very meticulous and Honey and Dove are very reckless. This means that there will be plenty of litters in the future! Yay! Feel free to apply again, same forms or new ones, apply apply apply!!

Now, for the moment you’ve all been waiting for!
*drumroll*
The two HoneyDove kits are:
*drumroll intensifies*
@Viper Sugarkit
@Owl Alabasterkit
We will be sending a pm to you with requests/information!
Once again, thank you, everyone! <3

Last edited by dionysus; February 9th, 2018 at 10:14 PM.
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:16 PM

My Mood: In Love

Congrats, Viper and Owl!
Old February 9th, 2018, 10:28 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Congregation!

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:41 AM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Thank you to all that applied <3

@2018 Okapi Brindlekit is accepted as the she-cat!
Old February 11th, 2018, 01:15 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystical View Post

Thank you to all that applied <3

@2018 Okapi Brindlekit is accepted as the she-cat!
OMG thank you. I’m always open for RPing her with her parents/brothers before she becomes a transmale.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here