Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan > ThunderClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:40 PM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by Poprock
Today 07:36 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by ollie
Today 07:33 PM
Willowpaw's Training! [p]
by squidz
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 07:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old August 9th, 2017, 02:00 PM
In ConstantState of Tired

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Owlstone sighed," Most warriors won't talk to me because I'm partially paralyzed and they think I should be in the elder's den not the warriors den because I can't hunt or patrol. The only cats who talk to me normally are curious kits wanting to know why I don't walk normally or an elder who wants to tell stories. I rarely have any conversations with warriors or apprentices, besides my littermates who come in bragging about how good the hunting is or how they chased off five kittypets with just the two of them."
Orangetails eyes widen a bit, he hadn't realized the she-cat was paralyzed. He felt stupid for not realizing it before, he felt bad that no cat really talked to her. It didn't matter if cats were paralyzed or not they still should be treated right, "Oh, well you're still my clanmate so I'm still going to talk to you." He mewed.

If you'd like to interact with Onyxwhisper, please PM or visitor message me!

Old August 9th, 2017, 02:05 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Orangetails eyes widen a bit, he hadn't realized the she-cat was paralyzed. He felt stupid for not realizing it before, he felt bad that no cat really talked to her. It didn't matter if cats were paralyzed or not they still should be treated right, "Oh, well you're still my clanmate so I'm still going to talk to you." He mewed.
Owlstone glanced up at the warrior's glance," Are you alright?" She meowed a little unsure of how to talk to a warrior who's not her siblings to his response she added," I guess. I'm probably not good at talking with warriors it's been about 12 moons since I've last spoken to one who wasn't my littermates." She added.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old August 9th, 2017, 05:16 PM
DoveSpirit

My Mood: Chatty
Wink Re: ThunderClan Clearing

DoveSpirit sat down in the clearing. Her forest green eyes looked around the clearing.
Old August 9th, 2017, 05:51 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: ThunderClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpringtrapFNAF View Post

Marigoldflower let out a smile and a bit of a purr, seeing happiness in Froststing's eyes. "Hi Froststing. I've been very busy lately, but luckily I am free to do anything today." replied Marigold. The she-cat touched her tail to his shoulder accidently."So how have you been Frosty?" wondered the she-cat. Marigoldflower gave her chest fur a few passionate licks.

The light colored she-cat looked back at the tom with an awkward look. She couldn't help her fur rise up in embarrassment. Why am I so embarrassed. I didn't do anything too embarrassing. Marigoldflower ignored the thought with a quick shake of her head and making the fur on her back lie flate again."I'm so sorry. I don't know why I'm embarrassed, but I guess this feeling is normal for almost any clan cat." apologized Marigold.
"Are you? Th - that's good," The tom purred with a friendly smile in Marigoldflower's direction. She was always able to cheer him up or calm him down, whatever he needed. It was nice to have a cat who was good at that sort of thing as his friend. At her touch, the tom's fur bristled and he had to force it to lie back down. Nothing was wrong! Nothing had happened! So why, then, did he have butterflies in his stomach? "Me? O - oh, umm... I've been good. You?" He asked the light-colored feline, his blue eyes sparkling as he watched her. That nervous feeling was in the pit of his stomach as well, but he wasn't going to tell her that. She just didn't need to know. And he wasn't sure whether it was normal for "almost any Clan cat" or not, but he decided to agree because it would make him feel better. "Y - yeah. I guess it is." I hope it is, flashed through his mind but he couldn't say it out loud. It might make Marigoldflower feel bad or something, and that was the last thing he wanted to do. Froststing yawned, his ivory teeth gleaming in the sunlight for a moment before he shut his maw again. "So... what's the plan for the day?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:02 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@CandyFlossCat
As the two of them walked through the camp’s entrance, Flintheart glanced at the smaller tom beside him for a second before quickening his pace through the bare dirt-covered area, his paws, though not being as flexible and quick as they once were, padded gracefully through the loose earth underneath him, the feathered prey dangling in his jaws. He glanced at several clanmates as he walked past them, a pair being a young couple to even some rambunctious apprentices like his own. The grey-furred warrior huffed and went over to the freshkill pile, setting down Ebonypaw’s catch among the rest before turning to the younger cat. His jaws parted to say something, but words failed the older warrior. The tom wasn’t too keen on talking to others, even his own apprentice, but he gave a sigh and gave him a lighthearted smile. “I’m proud of you, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart said, dipping his head, “You did not disappoint me today, I want you to know that. I will see you tomorrow morning a little while after dawn, don’t keep me waiting.” The mentor gave a hardened chuckle before looking towards the warrior’s den. Part of him didn’t want to stay out in the clearing and just wanted to go to bed, but another part of him told him it was too early for such things. The warrior gave a low sigh, almost sounding depressed and broken in a sense, but he walked away and to the den to sleep, knowing that there was nothing better for him to do.
Old August 9th, 2017, 06:26 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@CandyFlossCat
As the two of them walked through the camp’s entrance, Flintheart glanced at the smaller tom beside him for a second before quickening his pace through the bare dirt-covered area, his paws, though not being as flexible and quick as they once were, padded gracefully through the loose earth underneath him, the feathered prey dangling in his jaws. He glanced at several clanmates as he walked past them, a pair being a young couple to even some rambunctious apprentices like his own. The grey-furred warrior huffed and went over to the freshkill pile, setting down Ebonypaw’s catch among the rest before turning to the younger cat. His jaws parted to say something, but words failed the older warrior. The tom wasn’t too keen on talking to others, even his own apprentice, but he gave a sigh and gave him a lighthearted smile. “I’m proud of you, Ebonypaw.” Flintheart said, dipping his head, “You did not disappoint me today, I want you to know that. I will see you tomorrow morning a little while after dawn, don’t keep me waiting.” The mentor gave a hardened chuckle before looking towards the warrior’s den. Part of him didn’t want to stay out in the clearing and just wanted to go to bed, but another part of him told him it was too early for such things. The warrior gave a low sigh, almost sounding depressed and broken in a sense, but he walked away and to the den to sleep, knowing that there was nothing better for him to do.
Ebonypaw was hit with the scent of Ivorypaw, who had two mice for them to share by the looks of it. He put his prey into the fresh-kill pile quickly, glad to be able to talk well enough. Ivorypaw bit into her own mouse, watching him and his mentor... seeming to get along. He took a deep breath, smelling lots of ThunderClan. Lots of ThunderClan. Which was obvious, really, because this was the ThunderClan camp. Ebonypaw suppressed a little chuckle at his thoughts, it'd look odd to anyone outside his head. The small black tom turned to his mentor, dipping his head with respect. He was a respectful cat, not a sweet cat. His mentor looked like he wanted to say something, but he didn't. He could understand, he himself hated conversation with anyone except Ivorypaw. He then smiled, and it spread onto Ebonypaw's maw. "Thank you, Flintheart." He mewed, though his voice wasn't very excited, dull as always. The smile on his maw didn't falter as Flintheart spoke, and he nodded to the meeting time of their next training session. He chuckled and turned to walk towards Ivorypaw. "Already friends with the mentor?" She teased, Ebonypaw shrugged. "Not.. friends, really. More.....acquaintances, or training partners." He mewed bluntly, biting into the mouse his sister had chosen for him, listening to her ramble on about how they'd be the best warriors because they had good mentors and.. it all sort of became a blur to Ebonypaw and before he knew it, Ivorypaw was nosing him towards the apprentices den like a kit. "You need rest for your next session!" Ivorypaw defended herself as she flopped into her nest. "So, goodnight Ebonypaw." She smirked before falling asleep.
Old August 9th, 2017, 09:52 PM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed

RedKit lies in the roots of an oak tree. The young and weak kit wails out for help.
Her mother had left her there, to protect her from a group of rouges who where hunting her. Her mother had brought her to the lake from a far away place.
Old August 9th, 2017, 11:24 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Nighty
Owlstone sighed in loneliness.The only cats who talk to me are elders, my sisters, and curious kits...I wish an average warrior would talk to me and not scorn me, just have a normal conversation, and when they do I imagine they maybe wouldn't stare at my paralyzed part rather look at my face to face... she gave a sighed Maybe they wouldn't talk about hunting and patroling...
Nightbreeze exited the nursery,Milan to take a chance to get out. Most of her kits were older now, not needing to constantly be by her side. She was glad for the break, so she had taken some time to come get a piece of prey to eat. The kits were staying with her sister Ravenstorm anyways, so who cared? Ravenstorm knew how to handle kuts, which left Nightbreeze some personal time. She made her way to the fresh kill pile and grabbed out a squirrel. As she turned to look for a cat to lay with or just a quiet spot to sit, her green gaze landed in a cat who was already settled down. She trotted over to them calmly, a warm smile on her maw. Her black fur waved beautifully over her thin and lean frame. As she came closer, she gave a wider smile and stopped. "May I sit with you? I can even share this with you if you'd like." She meowed. She didn't know this cat was paralyzed, but she would feel bad if she had disturbed this cat from a nap.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DoveSpirit View Post
DoveSpirit sat down in the clearing. Her forest green eyes looked around the clearing.
[Welcome to WCO!!]

Storkflight saw the she cat sitting alone, and seeing his mother across the way, decided to sit with someone, just to make it look like he actually knew more than just two cats. He quickly trotted over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed two mice, then returned to the she cat. The white and black tabby tom flashed a smile to her as he sat down. "Hello there." He meowed happily, his blue eyes twinkling. "Would you like a mouse?" He asked, laying one at her paws.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Feather View Post
RedKit lies in the roots of an oak tree. The young and weak kit wails out for help.
Her mother had left her there, to protect her from a group of rouges who where hunting her. Her mother had brought her to the lake from a far away place.
[Hey! Welcome to WCO!]
Ravenstorm, having heard the cries of a kit from inside the nursery, poked her head out of the den. Her emerald green eyes swept the clearing until they landed on the small kit. She was looking after her kits along with her sisters at the moment, but you know, with a mother, a kit crying is an irresistible sound. The black she cat crept out of the den and over to the kit. They looked young, and slightly malnourished. She gave a loving purr, and with giving the kit a sniff, she smell nothing like the clans. "Hello Little one." She purred giving the kit a soft nuzzle.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~
Old August 10th, 2017, 02:01 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Apprentices' Den

@Charmer
Tigerdawn poked her head inside of the apprentices den.
"Cherrypaw," She meowed, holding back a yawn.
"Time for training."

Character Site

Old August 10th, 2017, 06:55 AM
RedFeather, The Bashful 1

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighty View Post
Nightbreeze exited the nursery,Milan to take a chance to get out. Most of her kits were older now, not needing to constantly be by her side. She was glad for the break, so she had taken some time to come get a piece of prey to eat. The kits were staying with her sister Ravenstorm anyways, so who cared? Ravenstorm knew how to handle kuts, which left Nightbreeze some personal time. She made her way to the fresh kill pile and grabbed out a squirrel. As she turned to look for a cat to lay with or just a quiet spot to sit, her green gaze landed in a cat who was already settled down. She trotted over to them calmly, a warm smile on her maw. Her black fur waved beautifully over her thin and lean frame. As she came closer, she gave a wider smile and stopped. "May I sit with you? I can even share this with you if you'd like." She meowed. She didn't know this cat was paralyzed, but she would feel bad if she had disturbed this cat from a nap.

[Welcome to WCO!!]

Storkflight saw the she cat sitting alone, and seeing his mother across the way, decided to sit with someone, just to make it look like he actually knew more than just two cats. He quickly trotted over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed two mice, then returned to the she cat. The white and black tabby tom flashed a smile to her as he sat down. "Hello there." He meowed happily, his blue eyes twinkling. "Would you like a mouse?" He asked, laying one at her paws.

[Hey! Welcome to WCO!]
Ravenstorm, having heard the cries of a kit from inside the nursery, poked her head out of the den. Her emerald green eyes swept the clearing until they landed on the small kit. She was looking after her kits along with her sisters at the moment, but you know, with a mother, a kit crying is an irresistible sound. The black she cat crept out of the den and over to the kit. They looked young, and slightly malnourished. She gave a loving purr, and with giving the kit a sniff, she smell nothing like the clans. "Hello Little one." She purred giving the kit a soft nuzzle.
Quote:

[Welcome to WCO!!]

[Hey! Welcome to WCO!]

Quote:

[Welcome to WCO!!]

[Hey! Welcome to WCO!]

RedKit looked up, her blue eye and green eye both shone with fear. Her ears drew back as she crouched down and started to tremble. "c-can you.....p-please tell me w-where my m-mama is?".

Last edited by Red_Feather; August 10th, 2017 at 11:35 AM. Reason: 3 post merge fixed. (My webpage glitches so I didn't see the other two post(
Closed Thread