Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 11:32 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 10:37 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM

Old January 17th, 2023, 08:26 AM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

@Poprock

Batpaw || He/Him

Batpaw glared at the Thunderclan apprentice with hatred.

You little mangy foxheart! How could you steal prey from Shadowclan? It’s against the warrior code! Code breaker!” The black tom yowled at pebblepaw.

The apprentice kept on, growling, “You better scram, now. Or ELSE.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Last edited by Kaybug.; January 17th, 2023 at 08:27 AM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 08:41 AM
eternally tired

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
[m thinking two more posts each then we mention backups? pp approved by rock]
// ➵ @Poprock @vellichor

wildpaw was happy with the results of her and galepaws teamwork. the apprentice was down and hurting. wildpaw eyes quickly darted to her claws, dripping with some crimson blood. while she still wasn’t sure about this whole fighting thing, the blood certainly did stain her claws a pretty color. wildpaw wasn’t quite sure how to feel about pebblepaw begging for shadowclan not to harm them, but just like many in shadowclan, this apprentice was beneath her, especially since she decided to steal prey. pebblepaw was frozen in the mud and a little distance away due to galepaws shove so wildpaw did her best attempt at a pounce, while on normal prey this wouldn’t have worked, this prey was immobilized for some reason. when she reached pebblepaw she bit down hard into her shoulder, with more of the crimson blood draining into her maw. the taste was certainly pretty gross, but she still stayed locked on. hopefully this would give galepaw a good shot at pebblepaw.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 17th, 2023, 03:45 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Mirehound
Barred teeth in a fierce snarl was the only response that Mirehound gave to Bluetree as the wounded tom spat at her. She had gone to move her head away to avoid his clumsy attack but as he stumbled forward she felt his claw lodge itself into her face, right above her eye. A yowl came from her as she tore her face away, feeling droplets of blood well in the wound. Pain erupted around her face and her vision became a bit blurred, though didn’t go away completely.

[ @BEAR. - I think this is a good spot for when the backups come i. and Frost can kill Bluetree! ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 17th, 2023, 09:41 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emo Rat View Post

Batpaw | He/Him

Batpaw saw Flamechaser surge towards him and moved quickly.

“Be careful how you share your anger, the anger can attract cats who bite!”

The apprentice yowled with malice to the warrior who was smaller than him.
Elegantly, the black-furred tom unsheathed his claws and swiped at the tom’s side, leaving blood dripping from his claws and a long slash mark.

Seething with anger after being called a murder he shouted again,
I’m every nightmare, worst dream come true and everything you were ever afraid of!Not a murderer.
How dare he call ME a murderer? Batpaw thought.

Batpaw growled as his hackles raised. The extremely muscular tom was only 8 moons old and already bigger than a puny thunderclan warrior.

FLAMECHASER

He was silent,Eyes locked on the apprentice as he torn into his ginger coat. “Go to hell,Your clan is full of heartless murderers! You should give up and go home,Frogbreath!” He snarled,His face turned into a toothy scowl as he did so. Flamechaser felt the pain in his side,Looking at his now bloody pelt. Walk it off! Just tear this idiot to shreds! He barked at himself mentally. The black Tom was a clearly a one,And absolutely massive compared to him. The Yelp of Pebblepaw drew his attention towards the two Shadowclan apprentices basically practicing their skills on her. “Now I see why they call you “the stalkers of the night”,It’s because you are cowards. Not able to fight on your own so you must gang up on the weak. Embarrassing.” he spat at Batpaw.

Flamechaser jumped towards the cat,mouth open as he aimed to bite down on the cat’s shoulder and make him tumble. Then the ginger Tom could hopefully finish this and go home,and see Sundust about his now aching injury. He hissed as he lunged at the larger cat,Claws aiming to also dig into the his body and tear the fur from his pelt. The warrior was far too focused on hitting his target to defend himself in the face of an attack.

[ This lowkey rushed LMAO have fun ]

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:24 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Poprock @fallout?
Galepaw

All he smelled was the sickly metallic scent of blood. The very smell induced something primal in the young apprentice; this was an intense rush of adrenaline he would not soon forget. Galepaw didn't hear a word out of his pitiful opponent's mouth; all he could hear was his own blood rushing through his ears and through his whole body. It felt like time was moving in slow motion. Galepaw had all the time in the world to carefully aim for the ThunderThief's neck, and attempt to bite as hard as he could. Even if he missed the throat, any damage was good. He longed for the taste of blood, the stain of it on his fangs.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 17th, 2023, 10:48 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post

FLAMECHASER

He was silent,Eyes locked on the apprentice as he torn into his ginger coat. “Go to hell,Your clan is full of heartless murderers! You should give up and go home,Frogbreath!” He snarled,His face turned into a toothy scowl as he did so. Flamechaser felt the pain in his side,Looking at his now bloody pelt. Walk it off! Just tear this idiot to shreds! He barked at himself mentally. The black Tom was a clearly a one,And absolutely massive compared to him. The Yelp of Pebblepaw drew his attention towards the two Shadowclan apprentices basically practicing their skills on her. “Now I see why they call you “the stalkers of the night”,It’s because you are cowards. Not able to fight on your own so you must gang up on the weak. Embarrassing.” he spat at Batpaw.

Flamechaser jumped towards the cat,mouth open as he aimed to bite down on the cat’s shoulder and make him tumble. Then the ginger Tom could hopefully finish this and go home,and see Sundust about his now aching injury. He hissed as he lunged at the larger cat,Claws aiming to also dig into the his body and tear the fur from his pelt. The warrior was far too focused on hitting his target to defend himself in the face of an attack.

[ This lowkey rushed LMAO have fun ]

Batpaw || He/Him

The black tom’s blood BOILED.

“I’m the frog breath? LOOK AT YOURSELF!” Batpaw yowled in hatred.

“You don’t see me ganging up on anyone do you shorty?” He smirked.

Watching as the tom leapt at him, he only lifted a paw to bat him away. Of course, he dug his claws into the warrior first then throwing him.
Batpaw’s adrenaline was rushing. Quickly, the apprentice jumped out of the way.

Reciprocating the warriors move, except with defense, the tom lunged at the warrior. Trying to barrel him over to expose Flame’s belly.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 18th, 2023, 07:31 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@Larissa @x ghostie @Pheasantflight @candy hearts. WAR WAR WAR
---
Something was wrong. Very wrong. Yowls echoed from the territory like birdsong; constant, loud and irritating. Brown ears angled towards the offending noise, trying to locate where it was coming from. You’ve gotta be kiddin’ me. Thunderclan again? Well, who ever they were messin’ with were about to get some back up. The tom stood and took a deep breath. Time to get this show on the road.

“Frostscreech, Whisperingwolf, Ivyleaf, Daypaw!” Oliveglow called into the clearing, wasting no time with pleasantries. Something was wrong at the border, and he’d be damned if Shadowclan suffered any more losses under his watch. The warriors he had chosen weren’t known for much… but he respected them as capable fighters. Plus this apprentice could use a bit of real life experience. “Time to go! We’re going squirrel hunting!”

It was a race over to the border; not even checking to make sure the others were following. When they arrived... he felt a little silly calling a back up patrol. Thunderclan was getting eaten alive.

He sent a look over to the intimidating Mirehound; who seemed to be enjoying the taste of some squirrel’s blood on her maw. Huh. Maybe they didn’t need to come after all.
“You mutts don’t know when to quit. After all we’ve done for you eh?” He hissed to the remaining Thunderclan cats. Seriously! They were pathetic. “Let’s finish ‘em off huh? I’m looking forward to reporting this to Dawnstar later."With that he prepared to fight.

Last edited by Poprock; January 18th, 2023 at 07:32 PM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 07:56 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FROSTSCREECH

Dear god...The blood. All of the blood. Why the hell was Daypaw even here- His son- apprentice had zero battle training. "Oliveglow- " the warrior stopped himself,Before looking at Daypaw. "If you die,I will kill you- You got that?" He spoke coldly. The bengal padded next to the patrols leader- A look of pure disgust and anger on his face. A cat instantly peaking is interest as he attacked Mirehound. Yeah- That wasn't gonna fly. The bluegrey tom had already lost some toes to who the smokey cat guessed was the savage he called Mirehound. This wasn't gonna end well for this other cat,The bengal surged towards the cats. Aiming to try and tackle the fellow tomcat away from now bleeding shadowclanner.

The sniping will begin shortly folks!

@candy hearts -Daypaw | @BEAR. -Bluetree | @daenerys -Mirehound

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 19th, 2023 at 06:49 AM.
Old January 18th, 2023, 08:06 PM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET

@dino. @x ghostie @Pheasantflight @Larissa
---
She was was going to die. That much was clear from the blood that leaked from her body and the teeth clamped down on her throat. Her shoulder burned, her flank throbbed, her heart shattered. She was going to die. Her attackers teeth were so deep in her flesh that the young cat couldn't even beg for forgiveness anymore. She couldn't plead that the shadowy cats spared the only warrior who believed in her. All Pebblepaw could do now was pray.

Squeezing her yellow eyes shut in defeat, she sent a silent prayer to Starclan. Despite being a brand new addition to the ghostly ranks... there was only one cat she thought to speak to.Please Redowl... don't let them take Bluetree and Flamechaser too.

It was then the spotted apprentice remembered. They were not alone in this forest. The hunting patrol! There were strong warriors on the hunting patrol, they could beat these devils... I just gotta to... I have to get out of here!

A surge of energy burst through her battered body. It wasn't much, but it was enough to allow her to blindly swing her unsheathed paws at the two apprentices feasting on her flesh. It was sloppy, so sloppy she could hear Flamechaser's voice chastising her unpracticed form. But it worked. Using all her strength, Pebblepaw managed to free herself and race away from the massacre. I'm sorry Bluetree. I'm sorry Flamechaser. I promise I'll help you. Please don't die.

There wasn't much else going on in her panicked mind then that. Without a clue where to go next, she raced through unfamiliar lands in search of the unfamiliar Thunderclan warriors. Blood seeped from her body like sap from a tree. Black spots still danced in her vision; almost as if taunting her for still breathing. She didn't have much time.

It was then she spotted them. "Help!" She tried to cry at the warriors - who were still a ways away. "Shadowclan! They killed Redowl... they're gonna.... oh stars they're gonna..." A cough ripped through her lungs and shook her whole body. An unfamiliar metallic taste danced on her tongue. If she wasn't on the verge of a breakdown Pebblepaw would wrinkle her nose at the disgusting taste. "You have to save them, please...
"
She was close enough now that the patrol would have noticed; either by her coughing fit or squeaky voice. Either way, Pebblepaw hoped they would get back in time.
Old January 18th, 2023, 08:09 PM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)

@x ghostie WARRRRR

She hadn't done a lot right in her lifetime. She was young sure, a bit nervous, a constantly anxious excuse for a feline, constantly trying to prove herself worthy of attention and constantly failing, watching as other succeeded as all she did was fail, fail, fail. She watched each and every member of her clan fly past her in rank, in importance, in how much they were liked by fellow clanmates. Even Nightshiver in her stuttering glory managed to secure a spot teaching kits history, and here was Ivyleaf, a 27 moon disgrace returning from a hunt with a singular frog. This would all be so much easier if she wasn't such a complete and total mess all the time.

A sudden serious of cries and shouts, caused the molly to turn head back towards the woods, stumbling backwards and dropping the frog. Fear coursed through her blood as she looked from side to side as some of her fellow clanmates jumped to their feet. Oliveglow was the first to speak, and her breath caught as the tom called her name to go to battle. No, please. Her mouth opened, but no words came out. She didn't want to fight, she didn't want to die. I'm sorry Starclan, I don't know what I did, but forgive me. The Shadowclanner ran out of camp, following after the older tom before any more doubts could reach her paws, before freezing up.

Everything was so loud and chaotic and bloody. She was woozy with blood-scent, but, looking up at the other Shadowclan cats around her, she realized that maybe they had a fighting chance. The body on the ground was that of a Thunderclanner, and despite the fact it made her want to retch, Ivyleaf knew this meant that they were winning. Wide eyes moved to Mirehound as Oliveglow muttered something to the tall cat. They were both so cool. If Mirehound was willing to fight, even without knowing about the backup, and with a bunch of apprentices, she truly was a force to reckon with. And Oliveglow, calling them all to war.

She could do this. She could fight for them. She'd make them all proud.

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity

Last edited by carmen; January 18th, 2023 at 08:14 PM.