Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 12:40 PM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 12:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Seamrog
Today 12:18 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Tiabirb
Today 12:08 PM

Old January 16th, 2023, 08:44 PM
eternally tired

Default Re: come on, everyone, let's tear into each other

wildpaw ❀⋆˚₊⁻∘・
// ➵ @Poprock @vellichor

seems like thunderclan was wasting no time! wildpaw let out a grin and barred her teeth, her first real battle! wildpaw was in no mood to get her paws dirty, but this would surely prove to dawnbestie that she was worthwhile. thrifting in the end could always wait, and while wildpaw was scared she had the might of shadowclan behind her, the top of the food chain in the forest. mirehound seemed to be handling redowl so her eyes darted for pebblepaw and she called for galepaw. "galepaw bestie!! help me with the small one, i don't want to get my paws too dirty!" and with that wildpaw darted towards the apprentice with claws unsheathed, hoping to land some blow somewhere on their body.
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Old January 16th, 2023, 08:52 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

// @Poprock @fallout?
Galepaw

Absolutely nothing could describe the fear, awe, and everything in between that Galepaw felt as Mirehound annihilated a ThunderClanner. He felt like he was dreaming. Claws sinking into the ground, the fluffy cat heard Wildpaw speak. He would disregard the strange nickname because he had something else on his mind. Something far more entertaining and just downright fun. Bloodshed. Grinning wildly, Galepaw shouted back, "Right behind you!" before launching himself at full speed toward the small cat, aiming to unbalance them, or even better, outright knock them down. He was itching to sink his claws into flesh, to feel the warm blood of these thieves under his paws. Wildpaw may not have wanted to get her paws dirty, but Galepaw longed for it more than anything.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old January 16th, 2023, 09:00 PM
hunting from the shadows.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

FLAMECHASER
@Emo Rat

That snap...The sound of the crack ringing in the young warriors ears. He watched in terror as Redowl laid limp on the ground. "redowl..." He mumbled as he took a few pawsteps towards the now dead warrior. Dear god! That murderer! Murderer! How dare they! "I'll make you pay for that-" a wave of heat now lingering on his words,vemon filling them like the fangs of Mirehound on Redowl's neck. His hazel eyes watching as the warrior spoke,he was too focused on her patrol mates to hear.
The ginger Tom jumped face first into battle. The murder of his patrol mate sending him into a rage. The thunderclanner aimed straight for Batpaw. The black Shadowclanner was clearly just standing there. Flamechaser surged forward,Claws aiming for the cat paws “Murderer. Murderer!” He muttered as he raced towards the tom. He was pissed! How dare they feel as if they had the right to murder Redowl and now onto Pebblepaw!

(Its short,I do apologize,PP is on the table in full. Go wild Kay! )

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ fading’s carrd | lightningeagle's carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen

Last edited by stag; January 16th, 2023 at 09:00 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 09:24 PM
Lover's Rock

Bump Policy: Every twenty-four hours.
My Mood: Confused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larissa View Post
FLAMECHASER
@Emo Rat

That snap...The sound of the crack ringing in the young warriors ears. He watched in terror as Redowl laid limp on the ground. "redowl..." He mumbled as he took a few pawsteps towards the now dead warrior. Dear god! That murderer! Murderer! How dare they! "I'll make you pay for that-" a wave of heat now lingering on his words,vemon filling them like the fangs of Mirehound on Redowl's neck. His hazel eyes watching as the warrior spoke,he was too focused on her patrol mates to hear.
The ginger Tom jumped face first into battle. The murder of his patrol mate sending him into a rage. The thunderclanner aimed straight for Batpaw. The black Shadowclanner was clearly just standing there. Flamechaser surged forward,Claws aiming for the cat paws “Murderer. Murderer!” He muttered as he raced towards the tom. He was pissed! How dare they feel as if they had the right to murder Redowl and now onto Pebblepaw!

(Its short,I do apologize,PP is on the table in full. Go wild Kay! )

Batpaw | He/Him

Batpaw saw Flamechaser surge towards him and moved quickly.

“Be careful how you share your anger, the anger can attract cats who bite!”

The apprentice yowled with malice to the warrior who was smaller than him.
Elegantly, the black-furred tom unsheathed his claws and swiped at the tom’s side, leaving blood dripping from his claws and a long slash mark.

Seething with anger after being called a murder he shouted again,
I’m every nightmare, worst dream come true and everything you were ever afraid of!Not a murderer.
How dare he call ME a murderer? Batpaw thought.

Batpaw growled as his hackles raised. The extremely muscular tom was only 8 moons old and already bigger than a puny thunderclan warrior.

ASK BEFORE FRIENDING
Characters

Old January 16th, 2023, 10:24 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days

Everything changed when the mire nation attacked.

Bluetree hardly had time to react to Redowl leaping into action, the frog in his mouth eating mud as he sprang after her. "Hold on--!"

But it was too late. All he saw was blood as her body hanged limply in monstrous jaws. All there was... was blood.

It made his boil. The alarm in his eyes faded into anger, and without another word he surged forward, claws aiming to hook into Mirehound's shoulder. If that landed, he'd try to rip them down.

[ @ birdie but u changed ur name]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules

Last edited by BEAR.; January 16th, 2023 at 10:25 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:33 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Mirehound
Tasting the delicious anger that rolled off of the ThunderClan warrior who sprang in to defend his now deceased Clanmate, Mirehound let a snarl rip through the air. She was acutely aware of the apprentices racing in to face their opponents, and despite her core beliefs to protect children from all harm she knew they had weight to back up any words they yowled. So for now her eyes would lock onto her attacker.

Claws pierced her fur but the hound was smart in her swiftness, pulling her shoulder back so that the squirrels claws raked through air as they were brought down. Lifting an unsheathed claw up on the other side she aimed a strong smack towards the side of the toms face, teeth bared and tail lashing. If it landed, she would use the momentary distraction to leap towards him and try to grapple him to the ground, with claws aiming to hook into his flank.

[ @BEAR. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 16th, 2023, 11:10 PM
work is never done

There was no time to move away from the talons that tore his face. Momentarily he was frazzled, feeling the hot liquid seep from his skin, but quickly Bluetree realized he needed to go. Go. Go go.

If he got pinned, he'd end up like Red.

As she leaped, he ducked, twisting onto his back to kick toward her. At the very least he hoped to keep her at bay so he could get in a better position.

Old January 16th, 2023, 11:17 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive

Mirehound
Fully intending to lock ahold of her target and rip into his neck the same way she had disposed of Redowl, Mirehound became relentless in her surge forward. Except this one was a bit smarter, a bit quicker on his paws. The strike of his hind legs caused her to snap herself back, a sharp hiss drawing from her as claws connected briefly with her chest. Not deep enough to create a wound, but small scarlet drops fell onto the grassy forest floor below.

As she moved her body out of the way she aimed a sharp lunge of her neck forward, jaws parted and teeth aiming to clamp down onto the claws that had kicked towards her, aiming to separate them from the rest of the paw. Whether that succeeded or not was of no use to her, for however it fared the hound simply created more space between her and her squirrel. "Submitting to death would be much easier, squirrel," she snarled with a lash of her tail.

[ @BEAR. ]

"and so with my face turned up to the rain... i live."
character site | about me | roleplay tracker | toyhouse
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:20 AM
work is never done

A moment of respite was all he needed to get back on his paws, but it was short lived. Teeth sank into his paw, impossibly deep. Bluetree realized what she was doing too late and by the time he pulled back, by the time his other paw rose to bap her - it was too late. His paw became free and he stared at it blankly.

Blood oozed from the bean stumps of his paws, bits of bones sticking from mangled pieces of flesh. He was shaking. Overwhelmed with pain, feeling whoozy. She truly was...

Fear palpitated through his veins, but Bluetree was resolute. Redowl was dead and there were few standing between him and Pebblepaw -- while she might fight the vile apprentices and survive, he knew with certainty she would not make it out of an encounter with this creature.

He would not let her touch the kid.

Pain aside, Bluetree darted to the side and lashed out with his surviving paw. Trying to walk with the injured paw and attack was difficult - the jerky movement made him stumble. "Piss off!"

Last edited by taillow; January 17th, 2023 at 12:23 AM.
Old January 17th, 2023, 12:28 AM
America ya :D

Bump Policy: After three days! I WILL FORGET
My Mood: Yeehaw

@BEAR. @vellichor @fallout? @/daenerys for the mention

Oh no. Oh no ohnoohnoohnoohno. Everything happened so quick. Too quick. One moment she was shrinking from Flamechaser’s harsh words, the next she beamed up at Bluetree and Redowl. Then… the demons. Four dark creatures straight from her nightmares. Pebblepaw hadn’t seen them until it was too late. It seemed like the older warriors hadn’t either. And now it was too late.

Redowl was dead. Oh god she was dead. The dark spirit (Pebblepaw refused to believe a regular cat could be so cruel) taunted the Thunderclan cats with a voice as smooth as silk and words as sharp as thorns. Almost as if she hadn’t just tasted Redowl’s blood. She didn’t know it now, but this moment would be burned into the apprentice’s memories forever. The frightened apprentice willed her body to run away, to sprint behind Bluetree and let him protect her from the evil cats. Images of a warm moss nest flashed into her mind - it’s warmth a stark contrast to the freezing mud that clung to her pelt and soaked into her bones. Stars she couldn’t move. What was happening? Why wasn’t she moving? Bluetree was right there… he was mangled but still there…

Until he wasn’t. Black spots danced in her vision; the image of her last comfort contorting into something she could no longer recognize. There was no air, no sound, no saving Redowl. All she could do was stare in horror. The little apprentice’s breaths increased to an alarming pace as her mind tried to process the rapidly moving battle. I can’t breathe. Redowl’s dead. I can’t breathe. Bluetree’s next. I can’t breathe. In her blind panic she missed two more ghouls appearing behind Redowl’s killer and race straight towards her.

With a harsh shove from one of her attackers she landed back on her side in the mud; still unable to control her limbs. Yellow eyes flashed over to Flamechaser who fought valiantly against one of the ghouls… and Bluetree who fought the Dark Spirit who killed Redowl.

Blinding pain scorched her flank as the attackers ripped into her side. They were gonna kill her! They were gonna kill everyone! Her heart thudded painfully in her chest as she screamed in agony and horror.
“Please let us go! I don’t wanna die… please don’t kill me.” She wailed, part of her black and white face obscured by the mud. “Don’t kill my friends, please don’t kill them!”

Still frozen under the attackers as they battered her little body, she locked her eyes on Bluetree. "Don't let them kill you! Please!" If he died.... Flamechaser didn't stand a chance. Oh stars someone help!

Last edited by Poprock; January 17th, 2023 at 12:37 AM.