Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 09:11 AM

Old February 11th, 2023, 06:25 AM
Matching with Octavia!

Bump Policy: M-F 8AM-4PM
My Mood: Asleep

Default Moonstep's Sad Fate (Open RP)

~Moonstep~
Moonstep sighed as she was padding her way through the trees thinking of her old home. her last two attemps of reentering Thunderclan was a bust, and
not one person would believe what she knew she remembered doing last. she felt so hopeless of even going back to her own home. soon comeing to a comfortable place to rest she then sat down before resting laying down and looking up at the stars in the night sky. her ears laied down as she thought of her mission. "i failed what i had planned mom, i failed to protect my home" she said sadly to herself before sighing and laying her head down on her paws.
(Anyone can come to interact with her)

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan {Sign Up Re-Revamp}
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old February 11th, 2023, 10:56 AM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: Moonstep's Sad Fate (Open RP)

Frisk~6 moons~Female~

Frisk crept in the bushes, hearing the cat cry. She scoffed, and moved closer, before leaving the bushes and standing in front of them ¨Hello." She said, calm not aggresive. But she wont be afraid to raise her claws.
@Moonlightwolfpup

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old February 11th, 2023, 11:59 AM
Doctor,Who?

Bump Policy: Anytime!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonlightwolfpup View Post
~Moonstep~
Moonstep sighed as she was padding her way through the trees thinking of her old home. her last two attemps of reentering Thunderclan was a bust, and
not one person would believe what she knew she remembered doing last. she felt so hopeless of even going back to her own home. soon comeing to a comfortable place to rest she then sat down before resting laying down and looking up at the stars in the night sky. her ears laied down as she thought of her mission. "i failed what i had planned mom, i failed to protect my home" she said sadly to herself before sighing and laying her head down on her paws.
Gater, who was resting in a nearby tree Heard voices below him. He had rerolled in fresh grass recently, so his fur was virtually invisible in the tree. He watched the cats below.

Beetle

Stagpaw
Moonpaw
Old February 11th, 2023, 06:10 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sp00k3z View Post
Frisk~6 moons~Female~

Frisk crept in the bushes, hearing the cat cry. She scoffed, and moved closer, before leaving the bushes and standing in front of them ¨Hello." She said, calm not aggresive. But she wont be afraid to raise her claws.
@Moonlightwolfpup
Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Warf View Post
Gater, who was resting in a nearby tree Heard voices below him. He had rerolled in fresh grass recently, so his fur was virtually invisible in the tree. He watched the cats below.

~Moonstep~
Moonstep Looked up from her paws hearing someone speak beside her. she jumped abit as she saw a fellow cat standing in front of her she then relaxed as she then smiled softly her tail laying beside her as she sat up slightly. "Oh hello, im Moonstep, Nice to meet you. im sorry if im in your spot." she said her ears laying down abit looking down slightly

Hi Im Moonlight
Moonstar Has a Open Den Policy in Heartclan!, if you ever need her do not hesitate to come to her den for her if need be.
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder

Last edited by ~Loona Hellhound~; February 11th, 2023 at 06:10 PM.
Old February 12th, 2023, 06:15 PM
Matching with Octavia!

~Moonstep~
Moonstep sighed softly as she looked down at her paws sadly. she then thought abit to herself as she was trying to keep herself in a state of calm. she hadn't been out in the forest in years and now shes a outsider again. she will have to get used to it tho. maybe she can find her mate since now shes a rouge.

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old March 5th, 2023, 05:20 PM
Im totally sane...

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Loona Hellhound~ View Post
~Moonstep~
Luca padded along the trees silently but soon heard a cats voice. They stop abruptly and crouch in the bushes before padding out and tilting their head slightly "Hello?" Luca says shyly, their long black fur rippling with their movements.

Bump me in 4 hours

Old March 5th, 2023, 06:54 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
Luca padded along the trees silently but soon heard a cats voice. They stop abruptly and crouch in the bushes before padding out and tilting their head slightly "Hello?" Luca says shyly, their long black fur rippling with their movements.

~Moonstep~

Moonstep heard steps close by she then looked up as another cat came by, she then dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, my name is Moonstep, im sorry to have bothered you if you were passing by." she said sighing abit as she looked down sadly "im just conteplating on things."

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old March 5th, 2023, 08:33 PM
Im totally sane...

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep heard steps close by she then looked up as another cat came by, she then dipped her head in greeting. "Hello, my name is Moonstep, im sorry to have bothered you if you were passing by." she said sighing abit as she looked down sadly "im just conteplating on things."
Luca dips her head "I understand completely " They said softly. "I have been stressed lately since there isnt enough prey around and I am having problems with a different loner. I just needed to get away for a bit" Luca mews while looking around sadly. They have more then just that going on but they wouldnt reveal that to a stranger.

Bump me in 4 hours

Old March 6th, 2023, 08:40 PM
Matching with Octavia!

Quote:
Originally Posted by StormySong View Post
Luca dips her head "I understand completely " They said softly. "I have been stressed lately since there isnt enough prey around and I am having problems with a different loner. I just needed to get away for a bit" Luca mews while looking around sadly. They have more then just that going on but they wouldnt reveal that to a stranger.

~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded to them "I can understand how that is, sometimes it is good to take some time away from stressful things" she said smileing softly, she then heard her say about prey being abit scaresed around "that is odd to hear prey is scarsed, usually it is plentyful around, i wonder why." she thought for abit then sighed looking down "wellright now reason why i here is cause im back to being a rouge again, had got put out of a clan." she said her ears laying down abit

Hi Im Moonlight
Heartclan Main RP
Moonspot Family Finder
Old March 7th, 2023, 06:21 AM
Im totally sane...

Quote:
~Moonstep~

Moonstep nodded to them "I can understand how that is, sometimes it is good to take some time away from stressful things" she said smileing softly, she then heard her say about prey being abit scaresed around "that is odd to hear prey is scarsed, usually it is plentyful around, i wonder why." she thought for abit then sighed looking down "wellright now reason why i here is cause im back to being a rouge again, had got put out of a clan." she said her ears laying down abit
Luca sighs sadly "I used to be a clan cat but I found that it didnt suit me." They pause. "Whats your name?" They ask softly as they sit and a breeze ripples their fur.

Bump me in 4 hours