Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM
✩Dreamspirit Finder✩
Last post by Starphobia
Yesterday 10:37 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:11 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan's Liberation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Amusement glimmered in his own pale blue hues as the she-cat looked directly at him. She took his stare as a challenge and now she was advancing towards him. Thrushflight crouched. His gaze was emotionless now, but he planned on being ruthless, this blood-thirsty feline wasn't going to walk away from this fight without one of them dead. If she dared try to flee, he'd chase her. Skyclan would pay, one warrior at a time. They must have lost more warriors than the three clans they fought together. No matter, as the she-cat lunged, Thrushflight skirted beneath her, using his size and speed to his advantage and he ducked below her and popped up on behind her. Whether she land a blow on his shoulder as he did so, was for him to decide later. Right now the adrenaline pumping through his veins masked all the pain. It was quite scary though, as he pivoted on his paws to face her again, he seemed to be thoroughly enjoying the battle. "Even dead, I'd be happy I was born. The Dark Forest will greet me kindly if you manage to kill me," he spoke with a wild grin. Thrushflight was no longer the innocent feline he shows his clan, this Skyclan cat was seeing a part of the chocolate calico that no cat wishes to see ever. He had also hoped that his words sank in and she was smart enough to realize one of them wasn't walking away. Silently now, he awaited her next move, ready to counter attack everything she did. Although one thing he didn't take account of was the different fighting techniques these cats had compared to the clans here.
Sorrelstripe watched as Thrushflight ducked under her and appeared behind her. Searching through her memory she remembered something her mentor had briefly taught her. With that, she whipped around and lashed out with a paw, aiming for his cheek. Her claws were stretched, she didn't exactly care if she hurt the tom. Afterall, that's what a battle was about. "No cat would ever welcome you", Sorrelstripe hissed. Thrushflight's word intimidated her slightly though she didn't let it show. She had to prove to this excuse of a cat that she was one who never backed down to a challenge. Sorrelstripe didn't give up easily. She had endurance and wasn't a fan of turning tail. She didn't care how long she had to fight, but this tom had angered her, (Something that was unusual), and she wasn't going to let him slip away with it. She hated being angry. And when Sorrelstripe becomes angry, she takes out her anger on the cat who caused all those negative feelings. Sorrelstripe's amber hues glinted with fury as her glare burned a hole into Thrushflight.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:13 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
[ Open ]

Aspenflash came to an abrupt halt by the entrance of the camp. A few scratches littered his pelt, and he was practically drowning in blood - dried and fresh, that is. There was a large, and nasty gash on his left flank, and he was positive it would leave a scar. He was exhausted after the previous battles as well, and his muscles were weakening. His legs trembled, struggling to carry his weight, but he refused to give up. His grief for his newly-deceased son brought on anger which kept him going. His grief for his dead kin was what motivated him to release this clan from the horrors of their evil leader. Aspenflash flexed his unsheathed claws that were bright red with blood. Blood. It dripped from his pelt, and formed a small puddle beneath him.
~~~
[ Open ]

MumbleNose frantically searched the busy clearing for SingeNight, his height giving him an advantage. However, over the heads of the fighting warriors, he could not find his son. With a loud, yet silent in the sea of fights, sigh, he decided he should support others in the battle. He was still conflicted on which side he was on - was he a StarClan supporter, or a Dark Forest supporter? Heck, he was still trying to adjust to the idea of there being a fifth clan. But, he was quick to choose a side. I'm a StarClan supporter all the way, He thought with pride. MumbleNose unsheathed his claws, and narrowed his flaming eyes. He was prepared for a worthy opponent.
Brackenheart lunged at Aspenflash. He clawed at his side and bit his shoulder. He hissed at the tom. "You should get some more injuries, eh? You're already pretty much bleeding to death.", he spat. Brackenheart circled Aspenflash and then jumped on his back, letting his claws sink into Aspenflash's back fur. (Btw, Brackenheart is a neither a StarClan or Singenight supporter. He supports the a Dark Forest.)
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:14 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dux View Post
[ Open ]

Aspenflash came to an abrupt halt by the entrance of the camp. A few scratches littered his pelt, and he was practically drowning in blood - dried and fresh, that is. There was a large, and nasty gash on his left flank, and he was positive it would leave a scar. He was exhausted after the previous battles as well, and his muscles were weakening. His legs trembled, struggling to carry his weight, but he refused to give up. His grief for his newly-deceased son brought on anger which kept him going. His grief for his dead kin was what motivated him to release this clan from the horrors of their evil leader. Aspenflash flexed his unsheathed claws that were bright red with blood. Blood. It dripped from his pelt, and formed a small puddle beneath him.
~~~
[ Open ]

MumbleNose frantically searched the busy clearing for SingeNight, his height giving him an advantage. However, over the heads of the fighting warriors, he could not find his son. With a loud, yet silent in the sea of fights, sigh, he decided he should support others in the battle. He was still conflicted on which side he was on - was he a StarClan supporter, or a Dark Forest supporter? Heck, he was still trying to adjust to the idea of there being a fifth clan. But, he was quick to choose a side. I'm a StarClan supporter all the way, He thought with pride. MumbleNose unsheathed his claws, and narrowed his flaming eyes. He was prepared for a worthy opponent.
[Father-son battle? I like it nehehe c:‹]

Searwhisker frantically scanned the clearing for his brother and father, for they were the only family the savvanah had left, and he didn't want to loose them. He had never really asked his father what side he was on, but whatever side he was on he would fight him if it came to that. Searwhisker quickly spotted his brother, Singenight. He was wrestling with a brown tabby cat. Singenight can take care of himself. His amber-green hues scanned the clearing for his father. He sighted him, at last. "Fath-Mumblenose!" Searwhisker called. He raced to him, panting.

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:14 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derp Katz View Post
(Not to be mean or anything but, use the correct spelling and punctuations. And umm, at least try typing a paragraph. I'm just giving you some Roleplay tips. Here, I'll just give you an example: The tom looked around the clearing. He spotted a rabbit bounding through the grass. Leaf law ran after the rabbit, dodging some of the bushes and rocks until he caught up to the rabbit. He then pounced on the rabbit, breaking its back and then biting down on its neck until he killed it. Leaf law soon brought the rabbit to the freshkill pile in his Clan's camp.; and don't put u. Use the correct punctuation and put you. Sometimes if you Read le play incorrectly some people will ignore you. But I'm not being mean or saying that some of us will ignore you.)
@23kgreenwell
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:15 PM
The Shaman

My Mood: Cheeky

[QUOTE=23kgreenwell;85652]
Quote:
Originally Posted by S A G I E View Post
Gorsefeather glanced around at the fighting cats. The chaos joyed him, and as much as he wanted to help Singenight kill that mouse-brained excuse for a leader, he knew this was Singenight's battle. His gaze scanned the clearing looking for possible oponents. None of the cats seemed fit to fight such a 'well built' cat, such as himself. Gorsefeather's muscles tensed as he though of Lilypelt and the kits. His eyes widened and his unsheathed claws dug into the dense earth below him. For, unlike Dovecloud, he cared for Lilypelt. The large calico tom scanned the clearing again, looking for what would seem an easy target to take out his anger on. Gorsefeather's pale hues rested on a cat much smaller than him, but by no means defenseless. He smirked and rushed toward the ebony molly. "And who might you be?" Gorsefeather hissed.
[/
QUOTE]
Looks at gorse feather fur bristled and hissis"u starclan follower of dark forest?!"

Mousewhisker stared at the cats. She, being a Windclan cat, tilted her ears back. She wanted to help Signenight kill that rat of a leader, but she just stared at the madness in front of her.

(Here is some sheep to cheer u up :rainbow llama: )

My Mood: Bored

Weasel tail looks around at battling cats for a apponint
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Darkraider stood his ears held high he'd win a fight. (open for someone asking to loose or die, cuz he's Darthvador as a cat

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:16 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Gorsefeather glanced around at the fighting cats. The chaos joyed him, and as much as he wanted to help Singenight kill that mouse-brained excuse for a leader, he knew this was Singenight's battle. His gaze scanned the clearing looking for possible oponents. None of the cats seemed fit to fight such a 'well built' cat, such as himself. Gorsefeather's muscles tensed as he though of Lilypelt and the kits. His eyes widened and his unsheathed claws dug into the dense earth below him. For, unlike Dovecloud, he cared for Lilypelt. The large calico tom scanned the clearing again, looking for what would seem an easy target to take out his anger on. Gorsefeather's pale hues rested on a cat much smaller than him, but by no means defenseless. He smirked and rushed toward the ebony molly. "And who might you be?" Gorsefeather hissed.
Auroraflame's gaze immediately flew to the attention of a large calico tom cat. He was much larger then her, and his muscle were quite visible, but Auroraflame also had muscles, they were just hidden. "I'm Auroraflame. Deputy of SkyClan", Auroraflame hissed back. "Now you know who I am, who are you?", The ebony she cat asked, the tone in her voice wasn't a friendly one. This cat appeared to be asking for a fight. And Auroraflame was going to give him one. The SkyClan deputy wasn't really intimidated by the other cat. Looks can be deceiving afterall. For all she knew, he could be a whimp. But by his way of introduction, it didn't seem very likely.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old December 19th, 2016, 06:21 PM
og plant mom

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink Orca! View Post
(Oh, when should Red attack him btw?]
[QUOTE=23kgreenwell;85652]
Quote:
[/
QUOTE]
Looks at gorse feather fur bristled and hissis"u starclan follower of dark forest?!"
@23kgreenwell
[this is a private rp, sorry]

@Pink Orca!
[he will fight aurora, then check on lily. when he comes back, you can attack him c:]

|| character site || rowan follows in blazing's footsteps ||
Old December 19th, 2016, 06:23 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan's Liberation

(Open)
The heat of battle was underway for Flamesong, and his heart thumped. Where was Snowfall when he was needed. Leopardpaw was no where to be found, and he was left fighting a what looked like hopeless battle.
(Open for anyone who wants to kill their cats off)
Onyx watched the battle like before, seeing the blood. Smiling, he padded around, not minding that he could be attacked.
Closed Thread