Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 05:39 AM
Firefly Cove
by dino.
Today 05:26 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Today 04:44 AM

Old July 16th, 2018, 09:18 PM
YEET!

My Mood: Yeehaw
Default Re: ShadowClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Fishie View Post

Maplepaw’s eyes stretched so wide they could hold two moons in them, so wide that you could see the white rims around the green. Terror outlined her face, from her tail tip to nose.
“Kill me now? Would that save Stri- Tigerkit?” She asked, stuttering and stumbling over her words.
The calico was trembling, backed up against the wooden bark that scraped against her back as the dark shadow-like cat gleaned above her, his eyes shining gleefully.
Only a murderer, a killer, would look like that.
“Who even a-are you?” She asked bravely.
"You worst nightmare." Nightmare replied, as he pushed some branches down on top of her, trapping her, "Now all I Have to do is lure in 'Tigerkit,' as you Clan cats call him."

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
- Gunnar Eversol, Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Old July 17th, 2018, 09:50 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
"You worst nightmare." Nightmare replied, as he pushed some branches down on top of her, trapping her, "Now all I Have to do is lure in 'Tigerkit,' as you Clan cats call him."
Maplepaw squealed in fright as he pushed brambles down on top of her.
She tried to claw at them, but since he had managed to do it correctly, while she was curled up, the tiny apprentice could only meekly flail her paws at the branches.
”He’s too smart to be lured in!” She hissed defiantly, managing to snap two or three of the branches, but not enough to escape.
“Tigerkit! Don’t come back!” She yelled, hoping her warning could be heard.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 17th, 2018, 09:57 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arié View Post
{Omg, let's get going <3 - you can go to the territory for next post cause they're going house shopping and food hunting}

Ravenvine sighed in relief as she moved away the beetle. Well what was really the difference between beetles and spiders? Oh yeah. One he could eat. As he felt her tongue on the fur on his neck his body relaxed and the tensing in his shoulders disappeared. "So wanna go on that hunt? We can bunker down if we find a good spot and I can try to help you... if you would like it." The tom liked his chest softly again, trying to hide his nervousness. He then stood up determined. He nudged Tuftbreeze on her paws as well and parted the thorns that blocked the entrance to the shelter. "Be careful, the torns poke out eyes. I really should stop using them... but," he halted and his eyes shone with a mix of fear and amusement, "... they're good for killing spiders and having them out of my nest is something I appreciate dearly." He then headed out and looked back at her, over his right shoulder.
"I'd love the help," Tuftbreeze replied with a smile. She was glad she wouldn't have to sleep in the warrior's den that night, glad she wouldn't have to feel so awkward falling asleep or have to stumble out so uncomfortably in the morning to avoid stepping on anyone. She always seemed to be the first to awake in the den, up before even the dawn patrol. Her days started early and ended late, leaving little time for sleep, but still knowing even a short amount of time could still be spent away from others brought small happiness and relief. Tuft stood at Ravenvine's nudging, careful of stepping out after the tom's warning. After she was out safely, she turned to the black cat. "When did your fear of spiders start?" She asked, curious. "Oh! If you don't mind me asking, that is," the molly tacked on sheepishly. She wasn't sure if asking such a question would be considered rude or intrusive, but she really was just curious. As they left camp and walked out into the territory, her gaze lifted to the branches up above. The crickets had started their nightly song, as the sun had begun to fall, creating a lovely sound to fill her ears.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:01 AM
YEET!

Quote:

Maplepaw squealed in fright as he pushed brambles down on top of her.
She tried to claw at them, but since he had managed to do it correctly, while she was curled up, the tiny apprentice could only meekly flail her paws at the branches.
”He’s too smart to be lured in!” She hissed defiantly, managing to snap two or three of the branches, but not enough to escape.
“Tigerkit! Don’t come back!” She yelled, hoping her warning could be heard.
Tigerkit was indeed smart, smart enough to know how to use his markings to his advantage. He ran through a clearing, using his markings as cover to camouflage himself. "Come and get me Nightmare! I'm in the clearing!" he shouted.

"Mouse-brain! I will find you!" Nightmare yelled back, as he darted towards the clearing.

"A creature of the future, made from pieces of the past. Ladies and gentlemen, please be warned: this is the perfect blend of the two most dangerous creatures that have ever walked the Earth. We call it... the Indoraptor. The perfect weapon for the modern age."
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:07 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"I'd love the help," Tuftbreeze replied with a smile. She was glad she wouldn't have to sleep in the warrior's den that night, glad she wouldn't have to feel so awkward falling asleep or have to stumble out so uncomfortably in the morning to avoid stepping on anyone. She always seemed to be the first to awake in the den, up before even the dawn patrol. Her days started early and ended late, leaving little time for sleep, but still knowing even a short amount of time could still be spent away from others brought small happiness and relief. Tuft stood at Ravenvine's nudging, careful of stepping out after the tom's warning. After she was out safely, she turned to the black cat. "When did your fear of spiders start?" She asked, curious. "Oh! If you don't mind me asking, that is," the molly tacked on sheepishly. She wasn't sure if asking such a question would be considered rude or intrusive, but she really was just curious. As they left camp and walked out into the territory, her gaze lifted to the branches up above. The crickets had started their nightly song, as the sun had begun to fall, creating a lovely sound to fill her ears.
Ravenvine lifted his feet with careful precision and then looked back at the female next to him. He smiled and bowed his head at her question, the fact that she even wanted to know more about him was a shock. "Well I don't know. I.... just somehow ever since I was a kit, I have hated them, and as I grew older the phobia seemed to take place. And its okay to ask, you're interest and I appreciate that." He bumped his head lightly against her side, a snort of amusement as she lost her balance. He jumped up but ended up landing in a puddle and that was embarrassing for him. "I..." he stumbled, looking at himself. When his fur was wet was when you could really see how scrawny he is and that most of his presence was fur. Like his head at the moment. "Well... you seem normal yourself... I wonder what makes you want to distance yourself. I've only heard praise from Goldenstar about your hunting skills," he said, still sitting in the puddle that was more of a mudhole by now.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:34 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
Ravenvine lifted his feet with careful precision and then looked back at the female next to him. He smiled and bowed his head at her question, the fact that she even wanted to know more about him was a shock. "Well I don't know. I.... just somehow ever since I was a kit, I have hated them, and as I grew older the phobia seemed to take place. And its okay to ask, you're interest and I appreciate that." He bumped his head lightly against her side, a snort of amusement as she lost her balance. He jumped up but ended up landing in a puddle and that was embarrassing for him. "I..." he stumbled, looking at himself. When his fur was wet was when you could really see how scrawny he is and that most of his presence was fur. Like his head at the moment. "Well... you seem normal yourself... I wonder what makes you want to distance yourself. I've only heard praise from Goldenstar about your hunting skills," he said, still sitting in the puddle that was more of a mudhole by now.
(Sorry for the long one! Got caught up in it again xD)

Tuftbreeze nodded, the explanation making perfect sense to her. The tom's bump against her surprised her and left her off-balanced, hurrying to straighten herself out to make sure she wouldn't fall. She was so busy making sure not to make a fool of herself that she hardly recognized the sound of a splash, looking over to see Ravenvine sat in a puddle. Distracted by the tom's mishap, she took a step forward without watching where she was going, getting her paw caught in a root and causing her to tumble down as well, landing beside her new friend with an 'oof'. She pushed herself up to a sitting position, using a paw to swipe at her cheek and get a bit of mud off. The molly's eyes flitted from Raven and back to herself, and she surprised herself with a laugh. "I guess we're both all fuzz, huh?" She commented at their skinny frames. She'd always been a small cat- the outcome of working herself so hard for so long and not taking big enough meals to suffice for all her worked off energy- but it was even more noticeable now that her fur stuck to her skin.

Ravenvine's question caught her off guard and she blinked in surprise. "Goldenstar thinks I'm a good huntress?" she questioned, gaze off to the distance rather than on the black cat in front of her. She shook her head, getting her mind back to answering the question asked of her. "It's the outcome of being raised in the situation I was in... though my brother seems to be taking a different approach at handling it." She gave a grim smile accompanied with a snort at her brother. Yes, while she took to isolating herself and working hard to distract herself from their less-than-happy kithood and apprenticehood, Pinestorm took to trying to get as much attention as possible, particularly from the mollies of Shadowclan. She frowned, placing her eyes back on Ravenvine. "I guess I owe you more of an explanation than that. You can say my littermates and I were... a surprise. Neither of our parents were ready for kits to begin with, and having such a large litter... well, we didn't get all that much attention. We've all dealt with it in our own ways. Staying out of the spotlight is my way." She shrugged to end her story, playing it off as something that was in the past and not too important. But, really, her upbringing- fighting her siblings for attention all the time- is what former her into the cat she was today. It'd be doubtful she'd have her panic attacks if she was raised with the proper amount of love on her parents' part, but she couldn't go back and change the past. Now, she simply kept herself away from attention, as she'd learned the hard way that fighting for it was not fun at all.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 17th, 2018, 10:38 AM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigerkit of ShadowClan View Post
Tigerkit was indeed smart, smart enough to know how to use his markings to his advantage. He ran through a clearing, using his markings as cover to camouflage himself. "Come and get me Nightmare! I'm in the clearing!" he shouted.

"Mouse-brain! I will find you!" Nightmare yelled back, as he darted towards the clearing.
Maplepaw launched at the opportunity and began to claw away the branches.
One by one they snapped beneath her claws, and she began to use her teeth to rip them away. Once she was able to wriggle through, she quickly began to run, green foliage around her becoming a blur.
She was getting out of here, Tigerkit would be able to get away.
“Tigerkit! Let’s go!” She yelled, pelting back towards camp.

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old July 17th, 2018, 10:45 AM
YEET!

Quote:

Maplepaw launched at the opportunity and began to claw away the branches.
One by one they snapped beneath her claws, and she began to use her teeth to rip them away. Once she was able to wriggle through, she quickly began to run, green foliage around her becoming a blur.
She was getting out of here, Tigerkit would be able to get away.
“Tigerkit! Let’s go!” She yelled, pelting back towards camp.
As Nightmare scented Tigerkit, Tigerkit decided to run through the grass, climb a tree, and book it towards camp. Nightmare, seeing the movement, darted along the ground, snarling. However, the chasing had tired Nightmare out, and he began to slow.

Tigerkit jumped down, next to Maplepaw, and continued to run. He darted next to the hole in the nursery, and skidded to a halt. He eventually caught his breath, before sitting and waiting for Maplepaw.

Old July 17th, 2018, 10:48 AM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
(Sorry for the long one! Got caught up in it again xD)

Tuftbreeze nodded, the explanation making perfect sense to her. The tom's bump against her surprised her and left her off-balanced, hurrying to straighten herself out to make sure she wouldn't fall. She was so busy making sure not to make a fool of herself that she hardly recognized the sound of a splash, looking over to see Ravenvine sat in a puddle. Distracted by the tom's mishap, she took a step forward without watching where she was going, getting her paw caught in a root and causing her to tumble down as well, landing beside her new friend with an 'oof'. She pushed herself up to a sitting position, using a paw to swipe at her cheek and get a bit of mud off. The molly's eyes flitted from Raven and back to herself, and she surprised herself with a laugh. "I guess we're both all fuzz, huh?" She commented at their skinny frames. She'd always been a small cat- the outcome of working herself so hard for so long and not taking big enough meals to suffice for all her worked off energy- but it was even more noticeable now that her fur stuck to her skin.

Ravenvine's question caught her off guard and she blinked in surprise. "Goldenstar thinks I'm a good huntress?" she questioned, gaze off to the distance rather than on the black cat in front of her. She shook her head, getting her mind back to answering the question asked of her. "It's the outcome of being raised in the situation I was in... though my brother seems to be taking a different approach at handling it." She gave a grim smile accompanied with a snort at her brother. Yes, while she took to isolating herself and working hard to distract herself from their less-than-happy kithood and apprenticehood, Pinestorm took to trying to get as much attention as possible, particularly from the mollies of Shadowclan. She frowned, placing her eyes back on Ravenvine. "I guess I owe you more of an explanation than that. You can say my littermates and I were... a surprise. Neither of our parents were ready for kits to begin with, and having such a large litter... well, we didn't get all that much attention. We've all dealt with it in our own ways. Staying out of the spotlight is my way." She shrugged to end her story, playing it off as something that was in the past and not too important. But, really, her upbringing- fighting her siblings for attention all the time- is what former her into the cat she was today. It'd be doubtful she'd have her panic attacks if she was raised with the proper amount of love on her parents' part, but she couldn't go back and change the past. Now, she simply kept herself away from attention, as she'd learned the hard way that fighting for it was not fun at all.
{Getting caught up just means its good :P and gonna change something with Raven, he's gonna be knowing that he's adopted}

Ravenvine nodded and gave her head a lick in support, but when he realised she was also covered in mud, the tom ending up holding out his tongue. No way he was gonna swallow mud, that would be going too far. He snorted, today had indeed been a bizarre day. Meeting her, getting eaten up by spiders, and now this. "Your not the only one with a family that didn't want you," he said hoping that there wasn't pity in his voice, "I grew up with adoptive parents, but at least they were there for me." Tipping his head, an idea shining in his head to cheer her up. "This means that technically I might not be a clan cat. I might be a rogue!" Growling loudly he tackled her, rolling down in the mud. The male never had littermates nor friends in his apprentice time so it was awkward for him, but for once he was actually enjoying himself, and inside his head, he hoped that the she-cat was enjoying spending time with him too.

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old July 17th, 2018, 11:08 AM
Crazy Fox Lover

Quote:
{Getting caught up just means its good :P and gonna change something with Raven, he's gonna be knowing that he's adopted}

Ravenvine nodded and gave her head a lick in support, but when he realised she was also covered in mud, the tom ending up holding out his tongue. No way he was gonna swallow mud, that would be going too far. He snorted, today had indeed been a bizarre day. Meeting her, getting eaten up by spiders, and now this. "Your not the only one with a family that didn't want you," he said hoping that there wasn't pity in his voice, "I grew up with adoptive parents, but at least they were there for me." Tipping his head, an idea shining in his head to cheer her up. "This means that technically I might not be a clan cat. I might be a rogue!" Growling loudly he tackled her, rolling down in the mud. The male never had littermates nor friends in his apprentice time so it was awkward for him, but for once he was actually enjoying himself, and inside his head, he hoped that the she-cat was enjoying spending time with him too.
(Yes it's definitely good xD)

"Oh, really? You haven't got any clue who your biological parents are?" She asked, tilting her head. Tuftbreeze didn't know the tom was adopted- though, how wonderful it must be to be wanted by a couple even if they weren't your parents. Especially because they weren't your parents- that meant they weren't forced to love you, they chose to. "How kind of your adoptive parents to take you in. Are you close with them?" Tuft knew from observing others in the clan that some cats were still close with their parents- weird for her to think about, given that she'd never been close with her parents to begin with. The molly had been caught off guard by Ravenvine's sudden play, and she squealed as she was tackled. She hadn't played like this since she was a kid, rambunctious and attention-seeking. Soon she was laughing, using her paws to swat at the tom. "Filthy rogue!" She called out between laughter, wiggling about to try and free herself. It was no use; the tom had quite the grip on her. "Good thing you're not actually a rogue," she spoke, breathless from her attempts to free herself. "Otherwise I'd be at your mercy!"

|Character Site|