Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:05 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

( @woly & @AbsurdJinx *nods* to stalk)

@Chameleon

Within a single moment, Shinefang watched as the gathering dissolved into chaos. One minute, Snowstar and Blazing star were bickering, Grousestar stepped in, and then Halite himself had leapt onto the rock like he owned Seastones, and with a single command, the foul stench of Dusk Syndicate fox-hearts filled the clearing. A wave of fear rush over him, before a tide of rage swept in. He may be a medicine cat now, but he was a warrior first, and these cats had set their bloody paws on their traditional night of peace. He barely eve noticed Daypaw leaving. A growl erupted from his throat, and he turned to Juniperpaw, his scarred pelt bristling and his tail lashing. He cursed himself for not making her go find her mentor when the gathering began. He hated the thought of her navigating through this chaos alone. These weren't clan cats who would respect her rank as a medicine cat and followed a code of honor which frowned upon killing. She was a kit in a den of dogs! "If you're going to Geckoleaf, go now!" he snarled at the younger cat. "Otherwise stay close to me."

(AbsurdJinx , Obviously, follow any plans you had before. It's just within his character to offer.)

Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:10 PM

My Mood: Bored

[QUOTE=Aleka;408886]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post

Eclipse seemed to melt from the shadows, her bright green eyes narrowed. The molly was a dull black color, with the faintest of gray tabby stripes showing on her black. Her claws were unsheathed as she looked around, her ears flattened to her head. She knew she could do this. It would be easy for the fighter to win. A hiss erupted from her throat as her gaze landed on another feline, a cat younger than herself. With a yowl, she launched herself toward the feline, her claws outstretched and glinting in the moonlight. Her jaws were parted, and she was ready to lock them onto her opponent's throat.
Riverpaw's eyes widened in suprised when the older cat appeared.The smaller cat leaped the side,not able to have time to think,but got away just in time to save her life,but the black cat who had emerged had scratched her.She unsethed her claws,preparing to fight with lionpaw against the stronger cat.Within moments,she leaped for the cats back,trying to get a hold on it so she might have an advantage.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:15 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
When the Dusk Syndicate leader himself leapt onto the higher rock among the leaders, Morningblue was momentarily frozen with shock. What sort of nerve did Halite have to have in order to sit up there with the leaders? To interrupt a gathering?! An angry hiss escaped him as he watched the foxhearted cat speak. As the word 'attack' rang out, yowls split the stillness of the night. It's an ambush! He realized, he unsheathed his claws, his gaze darting as the clearing around him erupted into panic. He Back up to stand next to Rosebelly, every hair on his pelt standing on edge. "Stay close to me!" Morningblue's first instinct had been to rush straight at the nearest battle and claw the first Dusk Syndicate cat he saw to ribbons. But he didn't want to leave Rosebelly alone. He wanted to be on hand if she needed him. These cats weren't like warriors. They had no honor and would kill a cat if they had the chance.

(Do you have an opponent lined up?)
(Unfortunately no you?)

Rosebelly froze as Halite emerged from the shadows. What was happening? A new rank scent filled her nostrils. Cats. Lots of them. Dusk Syndicate cats to be exact. Her hackles rose as the Commander leaped atop the Highrock, and yowled a battle cry. At once, many cats emerged from the shadows, screeching with fury. She gazed around wildly. So many cats! Rosebelly strained to hear his words through the calamity, but she was able to make them out. Nodding, she stood at his side, looking for an opponent.

(Here are random cats i didnt roleplay with at the gathering!)

( @Silentshade ?)
Alliumeyes almost screeched in terror as the rogues filed into the clearing. A surge of excitement and fear filled her. Her first battle! Springing into action, Alliumeyes set her striking blue eyes ahead of her and barrelled into the battle.

Whitestep rose to her feet as Halite entered the clearing. All of this had been nonsense until now. She hadn't bothered to care, until now. Tonight, she could die. Tonight, her kits could be orphaned. Whitestep bared her teeth. She would not let that happen.

( @Aura ?)
Mango bounded into the clearing, screeching out a battle cry. "I'm coming for you, Clan cats!" The long-furred trainee unsheathed her claws, and shoved past smaller cats. Mango had trained fervently. She trained so hard her entire body would ache, and tonight, it would all be paid off. The molly continued to shove Clan cats out of her way until she spotted a formidable opponent.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:19 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
@Mad King
[Since They Halite said “Attack” does that mean the battle has started?]
(yeah)

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:30 PM

My Mood: Bored

Fox looked around in disappointment because he couldn't find who he was looking for,so he decided to find the nearest skyclan cat.The tabby Tom's gaze landed on a cat nearby.He hissed and lunged,not varying who they where or what rank they where.He didn't even lay attention towhat they looked like.He only cared that they where a skyclan cat.
@Undercover

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:43 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Ebonymist locked her eyes on Nightmare, fury flashing through her gaze at the sight of her mate being attacked. With a yowl of fury she pushed as hard against Dodge as she could, scrambling away from him and trying to reach Lostface and Nightmare. A paw slammed down on her tail, stopping her short; a cry ripped from her maw as she struggled against Dodge, trying to get to her mate. "Let me go you mangy, murderous, crowfood eating-fox hearted excuse of a cat!" She yowled, kicking at him and clawing in his direction blindly.
"I'm hurt." Dodge deadpanned, before pinning Ebonymist down and leering down at her. "I don't think you get the severity of the situation, do you? We're winning. You're losing. Say goodbye to your lousy mate, Darling. I'm about to rip you to shreds." He hissed, pressing his paw down against her throat. Ebonymist began to writhe in agony, gasping for air she couldn't receive. His smile widened, a raspy chuckle coming from his throat.
Ebonymist searched around her, looking for anything she could use to her advantage. There. A small, pointed stone. She wrapped her paw around it the best she could before slamming it against Dodge's head, a loud crack sounding. Dodge blinked in surprise, his hold on her throat loosening slightly enough to allow Ebonymist a gulp of air. With newfound strength she surged up, her paws against his chest as she pinned him down, rolling down the hill ever so slightly. "You're insane!" She coughed, still trying to get more air into her oxygen-deprived lungs.
"So I am." Dodge nodded, still smiling up at her. "But isn't it better than being normal?" He unsheathed his claws, dragging them down her face, digging into her eye. He watched with glee as blood welled up in the cut, pooling into her eye and dripping down her face.
Ebonymist yowled in surprise, her hold on Dodge faltering as she was blinded in one eye.
Lostface growls loudly his one eye glowing with anger as he suddenly managed to push him off and claw his face hard cut up his other eye making nightmare move back. He growls loudly when blood drips onto the ground. “ I did what was right Lucifer you were too weak!” He yowls but Lostface ignored him as he hisses loudly at Dodge “ don’t touch her!” He yowls as he was about to run but nightmare growls loudly and quickly tackles him down but Lostface bites hard into his neck spilling more blood his eye held anger and pure rage as he begins to dig his claws deeper into nightmare who was now the one yowling in pain as Lostface manages to pin him down. Blood dripping down his mouth as he let’s go of nightmare. He growls loudly “ I don’t have time for weaklings Nightmare.” He says darkly making Nightmare feel... fear for moons he’s been working hard to be stronger and more better but even with all that... he was no match for his brother who... killed his whole family and left him to die. nightmare whimpers a bit “ wait! Brother please don’t-“ Lostface ignores his pleas as he begins to dig his claws into his chest. “ I left you to die Nightmare yet you live. You lived. “ he says darkly as he pulls out his claws and growls “ you should have stayed dead. Now leave! “ Nightmare eye widened but he growls loudly “ .... no!” Nightmare yowls as he strikes up and tries to bite into Lostfaces neck but... Lostface stops him by clawing the side of his face. “ so be it.” He says as he just begins to run away from nightmare running towards his mate leaving nightmare on the ground bleeding... like before.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Lostface growls loudly his one eye glowing with anger as he suddenly managed to push him off and claw his face hard cut up his other eye making nightmare move back. He growls loudly when blood drips onto the ground. “ I did what was right Lucifer you were too weak!” He yowls but Lostface ignored him as he hisses loudly at Dodge “ don’t touch her!” He yowls as he was about to run but nightmare growls loudly and quickly tackles him down but Lostface bites hard into his neck spilling more blood his eye held anger and pure rage as he begins to dig his claws deeper into nightmare who was now the one yowling in pain as Lostface manages to pin him down. Blood dripping down his mouth as he let’s go of nightmare. He growls loudly “ I don’t have time for weaklings Nightmare.” He says darkly making Nightmare feel... fear for moons he’s been working hard to be stronger and more better but even with all that... he was no match for his brother who... killed his whole family and left him to die. nightmare whimpers a bit “ wait! Brother please don’t-“ Lostface ignores his pleas as he begins to dig his claws into his chest. “ I left you to die Nightmare yet you live. You lived. “ he says darkly as he pulls out his claws and growls “ you should have stayed dead. Now leave! “ Nightmare eye widened but he growls loudly “ .... no!” Nightmare yowls as he strikes up and tries to bite into Lostfaces neck but... Lostface stops him by clawing the side of his face. “ so be it.” He says as he just begins to run away from nightmare running towards his mate leaving nightmare on the ground bleeding... like before.
(Don't kill Dodge- he's supposed to attack another cat- but chase him away.)

Ebonymist hissed sharply as she felt Dodge's claws rake at her stomach and slashed down at him, her claws connecting with his ear. However, it only left a nick- with all the fighting, Ebonymist's claws had grown duller.
Dodge laughed gleefully, kicking her up into the air and watching her fall to the ground, hard. He got up, making his way over to her dazed and shocked body, smiling down at her. "I have to thank you, dear, for giving me a good fight. But now..." He clicked his tongue, raising his paw to strike the final blow. "I'm afraid I have to kill you, darling."
Old October 22nd, 2017, 03:58 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)
Lionpaw gave a quick meow,” I over-heard Snowstar and Grousestar bickering probably a war, come on!” He started to run over to where the clans were,” Great Starclan...Thunderclan and Windclan at war and all the clans against the Dusk Syndicate!”

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
( @woly & @AbsurdJinx *nods* to stalk)

@Chameleon

Within a single moment, Shinefang watched as the gathering dissolved into chaos. One minute, Snowstar and Blazing star were bickering, Grousestar stepped in, and then Halite himself had leapt onto the rock like he owned Seastones, and with a single command, the foul stench of Dusk Syndicate fox-hearts filled the clearing. A wave of fear rush over him, before a tide of rage swept in. He may be a medicine cat now, but he was a warrior first, and these cats had set their bloody paws on their traditional night of peace. He barely eve noticed Daypaw leaving. A growl erupted from his throat, and he turned to Juniperpaw, his scarred pelt bristling and his tail lashing. He cursed himself for not making her go find her mentor when the gathering began. He hated the thought of her navigating through this chaos alone. These weren't clan cats who would respect her rank as a medicine cat and followed a code of honor which frowned upon killing. She was a kit in a den of dogs! "If you're going to Geckoleaf, go now!" he snarled at the younger cat. "Otherwise stay close to me."

(AbsurdJinx , Obviously, follow any plans you had before. It's just within his character to offer.)
Guizzer, the elderly Syndicate cat stepped forward,” You healer out in such an unsafe terrain eh?” He grunted,” Why don’t I show you want the Clans aren’t capable to do, especially the fake clan, Skyclan.” He taunted before hurdling himself sloppily at Shinefang battering his paws at him pathetically. He gave a grunt,” joint pain.” He muttered

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:01 PM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

[QUOTE=Swiftheart;408880]
Quote:
Riverpaw heard a camotion suddenly break out where they had left everyone."Has the gathering started?" She asked."Why's there hissing?Did the leaders really do it?" She asked worridly.Something in the air wasent from the clans,but she was to far away to here the dusk syndicate leaders declaration of war.
@Aleka @Chameleon

Fox leaped into the clearing,the dusk syndicate cats eyes burning with excitement.He haven't been left out this time,and he already knew who his first victim would be.This was his perfect moment.He scanned the crowd for fleck so there plan would begin.
@NightWarrior4Life

Cayotepaw's eyes widened in suprised as the dusk syndicate arrived,and declared war.He glanced at shinepaw worridly.She had been wrong,and so had he.There would be a battle tonight. @NightWarrior4Life

Burningforest didn't know what he should do,but he knew there was a war as of right now.'This is impossible! there can't be a battle at a gathering!Why haven't starclan stopped this?' he thought in shock,frozen to the ground.
@Dovekit12

Flashheart stood rigid to the ground,not knowing if this was a nightmare or real.He glanced at the moon.'Starclan why don't you stop this!' the river clan cat thought franticly, but his claws where instinctively unshetehed.He would have to fight tonight.
(Open)
Windfur stood still for a few moments confused as the fighting brock outThere cat be a battle at a gathering right? Regaining his senses he jumped at the nearest cat that wasn't on his side.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Closed Thread