Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:48 AM
Design Competition!
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:40 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 08:33 AM
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
Closed Thread

Old October 15th, 2017, 03:41 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Coyotecry shrugged. "Yes," he meowed to answer the tom's question. "It's happens more times than I can count." He studied the clan leaders for a moment. "How many gatherings have you been to?" He asked, rather curious. He himself had been to more than he liked, but he knew it was important to socialize with other cats.
Riverpaw thought for a second,trying to determine if the leader would be mad if she told."Yhea.The prey is returning and we are back in our homes.I think most of the dens are rebuilt now,but we are strengthening them in case a clan where to attack us." She explained,knowing this information would make them look stronger.

Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first,but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained.He wasent so nervous at He other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.[/QUOTE]
He nodded,” That’s good. I pressume your glad to stop eatting fish?” He asked imagining being forced to eat fish.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:44 PM
My profile has a message!

My Mood: Pensive

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
The small apprentice was relieved when the tomcat showed signs of friendly behavior and didn’t mind her being over here, despite being in different clans too. “I’m Newtpaw.” The shecat repeated with a slight purr coming from her as she spoke, “It’s a pleasure to meet you, Eburneanpaw. This is actually my second Gathering, but it still feels like my first one.” She admitted this with a softened chuckle as she sat down beside the other two apprentices, her tail curling around her paws. Perhaps she would make more friends tonight and things would go better than expected. This apprentice seemed to be kind enough to be friends with and so far, he didn’t point out her shortened legs or made fun of her. “It sure is a beautiful night out tonight. The stars are so bright up there.” She mentioned, lifting her gaze to look up at the marvelous night sky that stretched out overhead, bathing the area in a soothing moonlight.
Eburneanpaw nodded. "It's my first!" He purred. "Do you know who all the leaders and deputies are?" He asked. He knew his own leader, of course, but wasn't sure about the others. The WindClan tom licked a paw and drew it over his ear, waiting for a reply. He was glad to find such a kind cat to talk to. He knew the other clans wouldn't fight at a gathering, but it still made the fur stick up on his spine when he could practically feel the tension in his heart.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:45 PM

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiralWhirl View Post
Wolfpaw didn't take notice of her gentle glare, " I can watch myself," He said his thoughts. Letting out a snort of some amusement at Starclan, " Then don't they just tell us! I mean the omens or all that Medince cat stuff, can't they just tell us instead of leading us on a useless trip?" Wolfpaw asked. He didn't exactly care about borders, clans, and the code at all. Yeah, Yeah he was trained for it, and he would cause some trouble if he ever broke the code or cross borders. We don't need borders, can't we all just share? He looked where territory was untouched, wondering what lay across there. "Can't we just remove borders and live together like one big clan?" Wolfpaw muttered, not knowing he said it outloud.
Drizzleflower sighed at her son’s last remark. “I’m sorry, Wolfpaw, but that’s disloyal. We are devoted to our clan and only our clan.”
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:46 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Shinefang traveled along with the cat's of Skyclan, following closely behind Grousestar and Auroraflame. He held his head high as he entered the clearing, scanning the crowd with his remaining, orange eye. He took a long, deep sniff of the crowd and knew at once that only Riverclan was due to arrive, but close behind them. The salt are of the nearby see mingled with the scent of the cats in the clearing. There was fear scent in the air, and tension that he could feel deep in his old joints. Carrying his old scarred and battered body proudly, he strode forward in search of the other medicine cats, eager to take his place beside them.
(@woly @Zero to Hero @Clover @Eye of the Storm @AbsurdJinx
Anyone who want to greet the old guy, feel free. )

Last edited by Charmer; October 15th, 2017 at 04:34 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:47 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
( @Swiftheart (Is his name Burning Forest or Burningforest?))
Coyotecry listened as he watched the leaders, his gaze unwavering. "Yes," he agreed. "It's probably the riff between us and WindClan. It tenses things up." He frowned and looked over at Burningforest. "There had better not be a battle." He muttered, half to himself. "And if there must, let's at least wait until tomorrow." He may not believe that StarClan would intervene physically, but they could still send clouds and end the gathering for tonight.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Riverpaw thought for a second,trying to determine if the leader would be mad if she told."Yhea.The prey is returning and we are back in our homes.I think most of the dens are rebuilt now,but we are strengthening them in case a clan where to attack us." She explained,knowing this information would make them look stronger.

Burning forest thought back."I went to three as a apprintice,And this is my second one as a warrior so that makes five." He said."They all seem to turn out interesting and are alwase pretty tense at first,but I think this is probably the worst it's ever been." He explained.He wasent so nervous at He other gatherings,but this one seemed different,and he didn't know if it was just the tension or something else.
He nodded,” That’s good. I pressume your glad to stop eatting fish?” He asked imagining being forced to eat fish.[/QUOTE]
(It's Burningforest but sometimes it will autocorrect to burningfirist or Burning forest)
Burningforest nodded."Yhea.I doubt our leader would start the fight,or she would Atleast wait untill tommaro." Burningforest said.He beloved strongly in starclan,and knew the would stop the gathering,but he wasent sure if they physically could.'Would we even notice if the moon got clouded if we where in the middle of a fight?' he thought.

Riverpaw nodded."Yhea,I'm glad to have our preyback,but fish actually didn't taste half bad,unless you count the smell." She said.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:48 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
He nodded,” That’s good. I pressume your glad to stop eatting fish?” He asked imagining being forced to eat fish.
(It's Burningforest but sometimes it will autocorrect to burningfirist or Burning forest)
Burningforest nodded."Yhea.I doubt our leader would start the fight,or she would Atleast wait untill tommaro." Burningforest said.He beloved strongly in starclan,and knew the would stop the gathering,but he wasent sure if they physically could.'Would we even notice if the moon got clouded if we where in the middle of a fight?' he thought.

Riverpaw nodded."Yhea,I'm glad to have our preyback,but fish actually didn't taste half bad,unless you count the smell." She said.[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw nodded,” Yeah, it smells bad. Did Riverclan make you swim?” He asked Wait Riverpaw....Riverclan. It’s an prophecy, Riverpaw is the reason Shadowclan went to Riverclan in the flood (LOL his thoughts)

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here

Last edited by Mango; October 15th, 2017 at 03:49 PM.
Old October 15th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undercover View Post
Eburneanpaw nodded. "It's my first!" He purred. "Do you know who all the leaders and deputies are?" He asked. He knew his own leader, of course, but wasn't sure about the others. The WindClan tom licked a paw and drew it over his ear, waiting for a reply. He was glad to find such a kind cat to talk to. He knew the other clans wouldn't fight at a gathering, but it still made the fur stick up on his spine when he could practically feel the tension in his heart.
Newtpaw looked towards the area where all the leaders now sat before as she listened to her newfound friend speak. “Gatherings are pretty interesting to attend, I’m sure you’ll enjoy it.” She said with a lightened purr stirring within her again, “Hmm.. Well, I know there’s Goldenstar, the Shadowclan leader, my leader, and then there’s Russetstar, who’s the Riverclan leader. I know that because they let my clan stay with them when our camp flooded a few moons ago - you probably heard about that already though by now.” Newtpaw had to think for a moment to place the other two leaders names, Thunderclan and Windclan, who she had never interacted with to get to know. “I believe the Thunderclan leader’s name is Snowstar and the Windclan leader is Blazingstar, right? That’s your leader. I wouldn’t know all the deputies names, unfortunately.” The small shecat said with a small giggle as her tail swished behind her.
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:06 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post

Riverpaw nodded."Yhea,I'm glad to have our preyback,but fish actually didn't taste half bad,unless you count the smell." She said.
Lionpaw nodded,” Yeah, it smells bad. Did Riverclan make you swim?” He asked Wait Riverpaw....Riverclan. It’s an prophecy, Riverpaw is the reason Shadowclan went to Riverclan in the flood (LOL his thoughts)[/QUOTE]
Riverpaw shook her head quickly."No and if they did I would rip their fur out!" She exclaimed,picturing the cold water all around her body,and a shiver went down her spine."I would rather become a squirrel!" She exclaimed.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:12 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsyaboirussetbird View Post

Drizzleflower sighed at her son’s last remark. “I’m sorry, Wolfpaw, but that’s disloyal. We are devoted to our clan and only our clan.”
"Disloyal, aren't we disloyal a lot of the times? I am devoted to my clan, but is it bad to think of the other clans when our clan is doing fine?" Wolfpaw's voice raised, until he quiet it down. " Sorry..." He muttered to his mother, he just was a bit rebellious.. right? He knew he shouldn't have done that, but he hated the word disloyal. He despise it, for everyone is.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old October 15th, 2017, 04:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Lionpaw nodded,” Yeah, it smells bad. Did Riverclan make you swim?” He asked Wait Riverpaw....Riverclan. It’s an prophecy, Riverpaw is the reason Shadowclan went to Riverclan in the flood (LOL his thoughts)
Riverpaw shook her head quickly."No and if they did I would rip their fur out!" She exclaimed,picturing the cold water all around her body,and a shiver went down her spine."I would rather become a squirrel!" She exclaimed.[/QUOTE]
Lionpaw nodded,” I’d rather become a bird or join Skylan than swim, since after all I’m terrified of heights.” He meowed and being under trees... he thought to himself.

Closed Thread