Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 07:52 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:49 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Foxine
Today 07:37 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 07:22 PM
Closed Thread

Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:19 PM

Default Re: WindClan Territory

{im just popping in to say that sounds great to me!}
Old July 3rd, 2019, 03:22 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(we can just have them exploring the territory and poss hunting till we get red's go ahead c

The lithe ginger tom cat found himself pleasantly surprised at Asterpaw's sudden enthusiasm, and couldn't resist a cheeky smile.
"Yeah, of course.. Why don't you lead the way? We can go wherever, and i'll tell you whats around.." He nosed the nearby cowslips, tail alighted on the breeze, in search of any interesting scents. As usual, nothing.

She nodded and slowly began to walk towards the trees in the distance. The entire territory...! Asterpaw looked around and took a deep breath, trying to find any scents that caught her fancy. She smelled something nice- prey?- and followed the scent as best she could. She was inexperienced, but it didn't even occur to her to stop.

check out snow's finder!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lykolove! View Post
She nodded and slowly began to walk towards the trees in the distance. The entire territory...! Asterpaw looked around and took a deep breath, trying to find any scents that caught her fancy. She smelled something nice- prey?- and followed the scent as best she could. She was inexperienced, but it didn't even occur to her to stop.
(@redxpepper brilliant c: we can have them notice him in a second, as though this is happening just prior to your post if you know what i mean c: )

Quailstep quietly followed his small apprentice, scenting the air and leaving marks behind him as he went. He noticed her straining to identify different scents, and was about to indicate that of a rabbit when he noticed the creature itself, bounding through the grass cautiously ahead of them. It would leap forward, then stop; stretch, look about, ears pricked and alert, and then pause to graze, a rhythmic and familiar dance across the windy moorland. It looked particularly afraid, nose twitching rapidly.
They were lucky to be downwind from the fat lagomorph, and Quailstep paused to nod in its direction, slinking silently forward until he was shoulder to shoulder with Asterpaw and, hoping she had noticed, motioning for her to get down into the grass beside him. He was positioned so that his taunt belly almost touched the arid ground, his tail suspended lightly behind him in the cover of the yellowing greenery. He wanted badly to speak, point it out - A rabbit! - perhaps the first living prey his companion had witnessed - but he was desperate not to blow their cover.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:02 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
{It's okay, I know it's a really bad post. I'm just trying to develop Death's character :3}

Dogleech glared at the she-cat for a moment. He cast one aggressive look at his son before stalking off and disappearing out of camp. The apprentice looked up at Ebonyflame. "Thank you," he mewed softly. "Deathpaw wasn't sure he could take much more of that." He knew it was odd that he spoke the way he did, but it was a behavior he picked up as a kit that never really went away.
(Nah it's not a bad post)

Ebonyflame watched him leave. Good riddance he was annoying and I just met him. She inwardly explained tail too twitching. "How rude." She huffed half to herself before turning over to the young feline. He was terrible looking and it took her a moment to figure out how she was going to play off this. The whole family must be a mess! The long haired molly mused giving the apprentice a smile. "Oh honey I didn't do a thing." She cooed. Such an act put on just for this tattered kit. She must be going soft. He spoke in third person as if he didn't want to get personal with himself. It was sad. "You shouldn't have to put up with that, how about you come find me when this happens?" Ebony meowed. This was bound to be a bad idea but she wanted to see what happened. It'd be interesting to see. Plus she doubted Deathpaw would take her up on that.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:13 PM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
(Nah it's not a bad post)

Ebonyflame watched him leave. Good riddance he was annoying and I just met him. She inwardly explained tail too twitching. "How rude." She huffed half to herself before turning over to the young feline. He was terrible looking and it took her a moment to figure out how she was going to play off this. The whole family must be a mess! The long haired molly mused giving the apprentice a smile. "Oh honey I didn't do a thing." She cooed. Such an act put on just for this tattered kit. She must be going soft. He spoke in third person as if he didn't want to get personal with himself. It was sad. "You shouldn't have to put up with that, how about you come find me when this happens?" Ebony meowed. This was bound to be a bad idea but she wanted to see what happened. It'd be interesting to see. Plus she doubted Deathpaw would take her up on that.
The tom twitched his tail in thought. He knew he was an outcast, on account of his name and strange behaviors. Nobody really liked him that much, if they liked him at all. He didn't even have a mentor to train him, and he assumed it was because Blazingstar was skeptical about him lasting in this Clan. He lowered his head and, with a sigh, said, "No thank you. Deathpaw wouldn't want to be any trouble for you." He tried hard (and failed) to mask the sadness in his voice, but he knew it was probably best if he kept his distance from his normal Clanmates. Besides, he got the sense that the she-cat might be offering this to him so she'd have a front row seat to his disruptive family life. He wouldn't give her the satisfaction.

Barkfuzz (RC)
Prowlingsun (TC)
Old July 3rd, 2019, 05:47 PM
chaotic

My Mood: Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
(@redxpepper brilliant c: we can have them notice him in a second, as though this is happening just prior to your post if you know what i mean c: )

Quailstep quietly followed his small apprentice, scenting the air and leaving marks behind him as he went. He noticed her straining to identify different scents, and was about to indicate that of a rabbit when he noticed the creature itself, bounding through the grass cautiously ahead of them. It would leap forward, then stop; stretch, look about, ears pricked and alert, and then pause to graze, a rhythmic and familiar dance across the windy moorland. It looked particularly afraid, nose twitching rapidly.
They were lucky to be downwind from the fat lagomorph, and Quailstep paused to nod in its direction, slinking silently forward until he was shoulder to shoulder with Asterpaw and, hoping she had noticed, motioning for her to get down into the grass beside him. He was positioned so that his taunt belly almost touched the arid ground, his tail suspended lightly behind him in the cover of the yellowing greenery. He wanted badly to speak, point it out - A rabbit! - perhaps the first living prey his companion had witnessed - but he was desperate not to blow their cover.
Asterpaw heard his pawsteps stop and stopped as well to see him in a hunting crouch just behind her. I’d almost forgotten he was here.. Should I do the same? She dropped in a clumsy recreation of his pose- belly brushing the earth below, her tail hidden in the grass. She’d never seen a rabbit move, and she suspected that this was the scent she was following. It looked scared- do they usually look like that?- but she waited for Quailstep’s next movement.

check out snow's finder!
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:16 PM
FORMERLY: dizzy

Bump Policy: 4 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

[ @TawnyNeedsACoffee ]
_____

The chubby tom shifted slightly in his sleep, rolling onto his back. He gave a puff in his sleep, jumping up suddenly. Eyes wide, Bullkit turned to his mother. Seeing she was still asleep he nudged her with his paws. "Momma!" he meowed, frowning as he kept nudging her. "Momma, I had a bad dream." Bad was an understatement, terrifying was more fitting. Just thinking about the horrible dream made the plump kit shiver. He furrowed his brows, still frowning as he he recalled the nightmare. There was a large storm, the dens collapsed and he was inside, trying to find Whitebrook.
"I don't like nightmares." He whined, curling up to the molly.

·characters· •pronouns.cc•

bump after 96 hours / 4 days
Old July 3rd, 2019, 10:52 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenophile View Post
Itchy was once again bombarded with questions he couldn’t answer and silently he wished Cowpaw’d just be quiet. It was jarring to hear such a small creature blurt out so many words at once- words he hardly understood. Loner? What is a loner? He insisted on repeating the word and yet, at least as far as he knew, neither of them were alone. It didn’t make a lick of sense and, frankly, Itchy had already come to expect that of the little moo. Itchy just made an exasperated expression, hoping that Cowpaw would at the very least slow down.

But it did feel good, Cowpaw picking around his fur and itching those pesky spots he hadn’t been able to reach alone. He was useful.. But was he good company? Debatable. It seemed that, while he was helping to alleviate his flea problem, he also continued to talk while doing it, despite having to use his mouth. Pesky as the itchies.. , he thought crossly.

It seemed the little moo was an “itchy eater”. And he... wanted to be friends? That was probably one of the few words coming out of Cowpaw’s mouth that he understood. But somehow he still didn’t know how to reply. Friend? Why?

“O-okay.” , he agreed reluctantly, although he almost regretted it as soon as it fell off his lips. “Will be friend, but, have to promise that eat itchies and-and talk quieter.” , he quickly followed.

@Vermin
Cowpaw's tail waved uncontrollably almost like a dog wagging his tail in delight. Another friend! His cheeks hurt from grinning so much revealing his pearly whites. "Yay!" he shouted followed by another oops, lowering his head apologetically. "Sorry, I'll speak more quiet," it was barely a whisper, almost the same voice level he had before but more like a 'whisper-shout'. The spotted apprentice took a break from chewing the blood sucking parasites off the white rogue and sat down in front of him.

"Hey, hey Itchy. Where are you from?" Warriors usually described rogues as vicious, rude cats that lurks from cities and the forest. But, deep down, something tells the young feline that his new friend is none of those things. Kittypet? No. They're fat, fluffy, lazy and well kept. Overlooking his extremely thin body, unkept fur and thousands of fleas there's no way. In Cowpaw's mind, kittypets and rogues are grey and white except one chooses to live with humans and others prefer solitude. Itchy wasn't shaded grey and white though, more like a vivid pink of uncommoness. A special glow that he couldn't look away from. He purred to himself, it had a nice sound to it.

Heart weighed down with many questions of this mysterious feline friend. He stared at the strange color thing that clung tightly on his ear. That must hurt. Is it some kind of rare tick? "What's that on your ear?" Cowpaw held his tongue again, he didnt want to scare him away.

don't be shy if you want to rp with me.

Last edited by tye; July 3rd, 2019 at 10:52 PM.
Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:04 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orchidleaf View Post
Beepaw darted out of the territory excitedly, he hadn't been hunting in ages. He only stopped when he remembered Snailpaw and turned back to smile at her "Hey! What're you waiting for!? Come on!" He yelled in a playful voice as he began to bounce up and down again with excitement. @GLaDOS
Snailpaw padded behind Beepaw, being slower then he was. "I can't see very well sorry.", the molly meowed. Her face deformity made it harder for her to see, so she was really slow at walking.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old July 3rd, 2019, 11:10 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLaDOS View Post

Snailpaw padded behind Beepaw, being slower then he was. "I can't see very well sorry.", the molly meowed. Her face deformity made it harder for her to see, so she was really slow at walking.
Bee gave her a sympathetic look and thought for a moment "Well if you don't go very fast because you can't see very well then...whynot try not seeing at all?" He asked though almost immediately knew she would question him "Now I knowit sounds like a rather stupid solution but I've done it before! It's actually my best way of hunting! Whenever I close my eyes it almost feels like I know where i'm going because I can hear better, smell better, taste the air better, it's like everything is just better!" He then realized a problem "But then again, that's just how it is for me...it might not work that way for you though but if it doesn't I'll still be happy to hunt with you!" @GLaDOS
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503

Last edited by Vexing; July 3rd, 2019 at 11:38 PM.
Closed Thread