Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
bear hugs - bearsnout...
Last post by chickadee
Today 12:39 PM
healing request for...
by ellie
Last post by ellie
Today 12:34 PM
"I'm Not Sure About You"...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 12:16 PM
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Bean
Today 11:52 AM

Old February 7th, 2018, 01:54 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"Ben, just because the The First Order would be gone doesn't mean the Sith would. The Sith can exist without actively trying to destroy the galaxy!" He swung his Saber at Ben, he refused to show how much this whole thing was hurting him.
Ben backed away, avoiding Rolen's lightsaber. He used the Force to snatch Rolen's lightsaber out of his hands. "You're not keeping this if you keep trying to kill me.", he said, turning the saber off.

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:09 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

Ben backed away, avoiding Rolen's lightsaber. He used the Force to snatch Rolen's lightsaber out of his hands. "You're not keeping this if you keep trying to kill me.", he said, turning the saber off.
Rolen was so mad, so humiliated that his father had done that " Ben Solo, give that back to me right now! " He see the day through his teeth and held his hand out for it. How dare he, he was never there and now he wanted to parent him!? The nerve! After a moment he just straight u p tackled Ben and started hitting him.

Last edited by Bella~; February 7th, 2018 at 02:21 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 02:41 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Rolen was so mad, so humiliated that his father had done that " Ben Solo, give that back to me right now! " He see the day through his teeth and held his hand out for it. How dare he, he was never there and now he wanted to parent him!? The nerve! After a moment he just straight u p tackled Ben and started hitting him.
(ROLEN, WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?)

Ben couldn't do anything, of course. If he shoved Rolen away, stood up, and ran away, Rolen would've followed.

"Rolen, what are you doing!", Owen yanked his brother off of Ben. "So you're really trying to kill him? Ben barely did anything and you go and attack him like that? What were thinking? Rolen, apologize.", Owen said. "And remember, 'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.'" (oops. Rolen now has problems that he can't control. He's technically trying to turn into a Sith, now.)

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 7th, 2018 at 02:46 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 03:54 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Ben couldn't do anything, of course. If he shoved Rolen away, stood up, and ran away, Rolen would've followed.

"Rolen, what are you doing!", Owen yanked his brother off of Ben. "So you're really trying to kill him? Ben barely did anything and you go and attack him like that? What were thinking? Rolen, apologize.", Owen said. "And remember, 'Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.'" (oops. Rolen now has problems that he can't control. He's technically trying to turn into a Sith, now.)
(Nooo my little Solo Rolo whyyyyy xD)

Rolen jerked away from his brother and then got a good few feet away from him, no one understood him. He tried so hard to be good, why couldn't he just be good and not have that horrible unwanted feeling. It wasn't his fault, no, no It was someone else's. He glared at Owen and started to stalk around him "You wouldn't understand Owen, you set the standards for everything. I just couldn't meet any of them, that's why they dumped me off on a base and left with you and her. You will never understand! Never! How dare you, Any of you try to tell me what is right!? Try to parent me?! I don't have parents!" He dropped his arms to the side after saying that "Owen, you have no right to lecture me on the dark side! I understand perfectly well!" He grabbed his hair and looked up "Y-you people!" His voice shook with rage "You make me want to kill you all!" He almost screamed the last part.

(Oof I can't wait to RP his redemption haha)

Last edited by Bella~; February 7th, 2018 at 03:58 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 04:45 PM
Idjit

Quote:

Rolen jerked away from his brother and then got a good few feet away from him, no one understood him. He tried so hard to be good, why couldn't he just be good and not have that horrible unwanted feeling. It wasn't his fault, no, no It was someone else's. He glared at Owen and started to stalk around him "You wouldn't understand Owen, you set the standards for everything. I just couldn't meet any of them, that's why they dumped me off on a base and left with you and her. You will never understand! Never! How dare you, Any of you, try to tell me what is right!? Try to parent me?! I don't have parents!" He dropped his arms to the side after saying that "Owen, you have no right to lecture me on the dark side! I understand perfectly well!" He grabbed his hair and looked up "Y-you people!" His voice shook with rage "You make me want to kill you all!" He almost screamed the last part.

( Dis boi needs some help. XD)

"What standards? I don't ever remember setting standards- Oh.. Nevermind. I remember now..", Owen replied. He wanted to run away, but the words that he had said to his brother rang in his mind. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I can't be scared, not at this moment.. What can we do? Nothing, of course., Owen thought. He looked at Rolen. "What do you mean? All we ever did was try to help you!" (Yeah. XD You rping Rolen's redemption would be pretty noice. {i like saying noice.})

Last edited by Phoenix Flames; February 7th, 2018 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 7th, 2018, 09:21 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"What standards? I don't ever remember setting standards- Oh.. Nevermind. I remember now..", Owen replied. He wanted to run away, but the words that he had said to his brother rang in his mind. Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.

I can't be scared, not at this moment.. What can we do? Nothing, of course., Owen thought. He looked at Rolen. "What do you mean? All we ever did was try to help you!" (Yeah. XD You rping Rolen's redemption would be pretty noice. {i like saying noice.})
(Noice is good)

He slapped his hands over his mouth after he said that. That wasn't true was it? He didn't really want to see his family die did he? He swallowed and his gaze flicked around the room. "I-Im..." He had no idea how to fix what he had just said. He was so humiliated, he just wanted to fall in a hole and die. He removed his hands from his face and looked down at his feet. "Owen you just don't understand.. " He shook his h eat and this time he said it in a sadder manner "you just don't.. " Then without even attempting to get his saber back he started to walk away, still staring at his feet.
Old February 8th, 2018, 04:29 AM
Idjit

Quote:
(Noice is good)

He slapped his hands over his mouth after he said that. That wasn't true was it? He didn't really want to see his family die did he? He swallowed and his gaze flicked around the room. "I-Im..." He had no idea how to fix what he had just said. He was so humiliated, he just wanted to fall in a hole and die. He removed his hands from his face and looked down at his feet. "Owen you just don't understand.. " He shook his h eat and this time he said it in a sadder manner "you just don't.. " Then without even attempting to get his saber back he started to walk away, still staring at his feet.
Ben and Owen looked at Rolen he began to walk away. "Don't you want your lightsaber back?", Ben asked.

Old February 8th, 2018, 07:46 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Ben and Owen looked at Rolen he began to walk away. "Don't you want your lightsaber back?", Ben asked.
Rolen stopped for a moment and then just sighed and kept walking away. He couldn't look at them, he couldn't do it. God why had he said those things!? He was so mad at himself, but there was a small part of him that was still angry at them. Fear, Anger, hatred. They lead to the dark side, was he a Sith now too?

Last edited by Bella~; February 8th, 2018 at 10:15 AM.
Old February 8th, 2018, 09:43 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Rolen gasped and turned when his saber was knocked away "Listen, It's not like I wanted to hurt you guys.. I did it to save you! It will be better this way, just give it a chance. No more fear an hatred, let the galaxy live in peace instead of terrorizing it" He used the force to call his saber back to him and then jumped away so no one was behind him. "This will be so much better, now we can be a family. Just like you always wanted, right?"
Quote:

(I have so much writer's block right now, it's ridiculous. But I'll try to reply to these.)

Ben looked at Rolen. "If the First Order is destroyed, then the Dark Side will be destroyed. There were always two sides of the Force, Rolen. We can't just destroy one side of it, yes, it'll make things better, but that'll just make things seem... off. And don't try to kill me either. I'm only saying what's true. I'm not trying to argue with you, Rolen.", he said. (And then Rolen is going to try and kill Ben...)
Quote:
"Ben, just because the The First Order would be gone doesn't mean the Sith would. The Sith can exist without actively trying to destroy the galaxy!" He swung his Saber at Ben, he refused to show how much this whole thing was hurting him.
Quote:

Quote:
Quote:

Quote:

Rolen jerked away from his brother and then got a good few feet away from him, no one understood him. He tried so hard to be good, why couldn't he just be good and not have that horrible unwanted feeling. It wasn't his fault, no, no It was someone else's. He glared at Owen and started to stalk around him "You wouldn't understand Owen, you set the standards for everything. I just couldn't meet any of them, that's why they dumped me off on a base and left with you and her. You will never understand! Never! How dare you, Any of you try to tell me what is right!? Try to parent me?! I don't have parents!" He dropped his arms to the side after saying that "Owen, you have no right to lecture me on the dark side! I understand perfectly well!" He grabbed his hair and looked up "Y-you people!" His voice shook with rage "You make me want to kill you all!" He almost screamed the last part.

Quote:

Quote:
(Noice is good)

Quote:

Quote:
Rolen stopped for a moment and then just sighed and kept walking away. He couldn't look at them, he couldn't do it. God why had he said those things!? He was so mad at himself, but there was a small part of him that was still angry at them. Fear, Anger, hatred. They lead to the dark side, was he a with now too?
(Guys, I leave for like a few hours for school or to sleep and den u go an do dis!)
"I agree with Ben. We need both sides to co-exist for there to be peace...I never wanted to harm anyone, let alone kill anyone but if I have to fight you to protect my father and my brother...I'll stand by them and I'll fight you, and I always keep my word." Abigail watched Rolen walk sadly away. "You're a young fool Rolen Solo..." She muttered under her breath, shaking her head.
(I'm having TFA flashbacks...TrAiToR!!!!!)
Old February 8th, 2018, 10:22 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(Guys, I leave for like a few hours for school or to sleep and den u go an do dis!)
"I agree with Ben. We need both sides to co-exist for there to be peace...I never wanted to harm anyone, let alone kill anyone but if I have to fight you to protect my father and my brother...I'll stand by them and I'll fight you, and I always keep my word." Abigail watched Rolen walk sadly away. "You're a young fool Rolen Solo..." She muttered under her breath, shaking her head.
(I'm having TFA flashbacks...TrAiToR!!!!!)
(TRAITOR!! *angsty screaming*)

Rolen turned on them suddenly "You have no right to call me young, especially since I'm older than you!" He hissed and then used the force to snatch his saber away from Ben "You'll pay!" His eyes had turned that bright red/orange color that most Sith have "You'll all pay!" This outburst was caused by his cold anger. Instead of acting on anger he had let it build up for years, that is why the smallest thing set him off. He ignited his saber and jumped at them again.