Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fish
Today 04:53 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:52 PM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 04:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by lark.
Today 04:42 PM
Now THIS is Paradise!
Last post by Quacky
Today 04:34 PM

Old February 6th, 2018, 05:59 AM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Default Re: Star Wars RP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix Flames View Post

"I try that; it doesn't work.", Ben responded. "No, and no to both of your questions, or should I rather say no to everything you just said. Wait, that's a bad idea. Nevermind."
Once again he was disappointed "Oh, Well that's fine.." . Hw crossed his arms and looked back at the floor for the rest of the walk. Wwwhen they got there he sat in a chair and laid his arm out to get it fixed.
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:08 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
Rolen ran back to the sight and laid down. He had cut himself on the glass when he got out and he spread the blood around convincingly. He put some ash and studd over his body. His clothes already torn. He pulled a peice of debris over his front half, but to where he could still breath and just laid there limp.
Quote:

"I'll go do that.", he said.

Owen walked out of his room and headed to Kylo's room. "Kylo! Rolen crashed the TIE-fighter on one of the planets!", Owen said, trying not to make it obvious that he was faking himself being upset. "What?! Is he okay?", Kylo asked. "I don't know!", Owen replied.

Kylo walked out of the room, Owen following him. They went into the control room. "Hux!", Kylo yelled. "Yes?", General Hux looked at him and Owen. "Send some of the Stormtroopers to go and find Rolen. Rolen crashed a TIE-fighter and he might be injured."

Once Kylo finished talking, Owen ran bsck into the corridor, going back to his room. "Abby, I got him to send Stormtroopers to find Rolen. So far, the plan's going great. Hopefully it continues to go great."
Quote:
The smoke made Rolen want to caugh and gag but he didn't dare, his eyes stung, but he didn't care. If he could even chance having a father it woukd be worth any pain. The debris he had put on himself was compressing his chest, god he couldn't wait till someone found him. Then he would be reported dead.
Quote:
When the storm troopers made their way to him amd found him under some debris not breathing. They picked him up and brought his body back to the ship. When they got there they brought him straight to Kylo and asked what they should do with him "He's dead, sir"

Rolen had completely cleared his mind and looked actually dead, he just hung there lifelessly.
Quote:

"I don't know... Are you sure he's dead?", Kylo Ren replied.
Quote:
The storm trooper nodded and shifted so he wasnt cradling the boy anymore and Rolen's head lolled to the side. Some blood seemed to be seeping from his ear. "Want me to just throw him out?"
Quote:

"Maybe.. I'm not sure.", Kylo sighed. "Just.. do whatever.." I regret what I just said..
Quote:
The stormtrooper nodded but had no idea what to do, and Kylo had said to just do whatever...so he just handed the boy off to Kylo.

Rolen was still completely, he knew his father didn't care about him. He wasn't hurt at all by his fake death. He just kept up the act.
Quote:

"What am I supposed to do with him?", Kylo asked, holding Rolen.
Quote:
The trooper shrugged and looked at his feet "I don't know. He's your kid"

This hurt Rolen more than anything. His father didn't want him dead or alive. He just didn't care about him at all.
Quote:

I still regret what I'm saying.. Why am I even saying what I'm saying?, Kylo thought. He looked at Rolen. If he's dead, was it my fault, or was it his?, Kylo didn't know the answer to his own question. He couldn't think.
Quote:
Rolen couldn't see Kylo's face or read his. Emotions without getting caught, but when Kylo spoke he could tell that he didn't care. It made him sick. It made him want to tear away from his monsterous father and fly away to disappear forever. The discipline he had learned was the only thing keeping him from doing so. The stormtrooper left to go inform Owen and Abigail.when he entered the room he said "Owen, Abigail, your brother was found dead at the crash site..."
Quote:

Now I'm starting to feel like this is my fault.., Kylo couldn't hold back his tears. "If this was my fault, I'm sorry, Rolen..", he whispered.

"He is?", Owen asked. The back of his mind was telling him to laugh because the plan that Abigail made seemed to be working to trick Kylo, Hux, and the Stormtroopers into thinking that Rolen was dead. But he knew he couldn't. He just had to go with the flow.
(I've decided that when the Solo kids get injured or something, Kylo's gonna get upset and start crying and think it's his own fault that happened.)
Quote:
(Awww poor baby ;-

Rolen was shocked, was Kylo Ren crying? Crying over...him? He's sorry? He almost wanted to cry. He felt tears flow into his eyes, but he didn't dare let one slide. Kylo does care about him.

The storm trooper nodded "I'm so sorry sir"
Quote:

(Cri. I feel bad for him)

Kylo Ren continued crying. He looked at the Stormtrooper. "You don't...have to apologize.. After all, it..wasn't your fault.."
Quote:
The trooper nodded and left them alone.

Now for the first time since before he gave up on his dad he wanted to hug him. Hug him so hard and show him all the love and affection he had always wanted to share with him.
Quote:

Kylo looked at Rolen. Please tell me you're not dead.., he thought, even though he knew he wouldn't get a response. If Rolen was dead, there wouldn't be a response, if Rolen wasn't dead, there would've been a response.
Quote:
Rolen kept his mind completely blank of any and all things. He felt horrible, was this the only way to bring Ben back. It seemed to be working so far.
Quote:

"Rolen, answer me, please..", Kylo he said, quietly.
Quote:
He refused to budge for the sake of his father, and the hope that he would return. The storm trooper showed back up and held out his arms "Now that you have had a moment with him, what do you want me to do with him?"
Quote:

"I'm still having a moment with him.", he replied, looking at the Stormtrooper.

(And Ben is going to return in 3.14159265 seconds. )
Quote:
He raized his arms in surrender and walked off leaving the two alone. It just occured to Rolen how strong his dad is, he had been holding him for quite a while and didn't seem tired in the slightest. He wanted to know if it was Ben talking or Kylo. He had never known either before yesterday so he wasn't sure.
Quote:

Ben looked at Rolen again, realizing that there was blood and soot all over the boy's skin and clothes. "Rolen..please answer me...", he said. After he said that, he felt like he couldn't talk anymore. Maybe Rolen really was dead and maybe all hope was lost for him. Ben continued to cry again. "This is all my fault..", he said through his crying.
Quote:
(Awww poor baby ;-; )

As Rolen listened it made his heart feel oddly warm, since he had never gotten cried over or this much attention it just felt so nice. Especially since his father actually cared. After another minute he started to panic. He hadn't breathed in a while and would need to talk a breath. He decided to just risk it and take a little breath. Hopefully Kylo wouldn't notice.
Quote:
Well, he had tried taking a little breath but actually took a big breath. If Kylo didn't notice it would be a miracle. He didn't have to stay dead did he? He would need to act hurt over his siblings' 'deaths' so it would be alright if he didn't die and was just hurt. The gash in his arm was still bleeding out and making him dizzy anyways. His eyes fluttered open and he coughed a few times "Dad?" He squinted a bit, he had always been an actor.
Quote:

"Rolen? You're not..dead?", Ben said. "Don't do that ever again. You made think you actually died! And you really could've died. But, you're kind of okay. I'm not mad, though."

(Ben, go take Rolen to get healed and cleaned up. He's about to pass out from blood loss! Also, Ben, for now, STOP TALKING TO YOUR 16 YEAR OLD SON!)
Quote:
"Are you telling me I can't fly anymore?" He said hoarsely. Sometimes when he was bad or something like that Poe would take away his privileges. His eyelids drooped "C-can anyone here fix my.. uh, my arm.." he then held it up to show the long cut down the side. "Sorry about the trouble.."
Quote:

"You can still fly, Rolen.", Ben replied. He then looked at Rolen's arm. "Yes, someone can fix your arm. It's okay.", he said. "Are you able to stand?", Ben asked, setting Rolen down so that he could stand up.
Quote:
Rolen nodded "Yes I'm good" he smiled widely. This was the most time he had ever spent with his father and he didn't really know what to say to him. He had so many questions for him, but he got shy and just looked down at the floor.
Quote:

"Okay. First, go take take a shower. And then when you're done, and put new clothes on, meet me back in the corridor.", Ben said.

('Cause boy, you got blood and soot all over your arms and face and legs, so go wash yourself off.)
Quote:
Rolen made his way to washing himself off and eventually did so. When he was done he got a towel and wrapped it ariund his waist. He looked at his old clothes and he just realized that he couldn't put those back on. His face turned red and he didn't know what to do. After a few minutes he decieded that the best course of action was to run to his Father's room. It was the closest and he was sure he had clothes in there. He held the towel around his waist and booked it out to his dad's room. Thankfully his dad wasn't in there. He put on a set of his father's clothes and then looked in the mirror. Ooooh he loved the cape. It's too bad that he had lost his hairtie and had to keep his hair down, oh well. He made his way out and back down the hall. Hopeffully Kylo didn't care. He went back to the corridor and looked around for his dad.
Quote:

(I'm laughing. )

Ben came out of the control room and looked at Rolen, not even caring that he had a set of his clothes on. (Should I call the medical room place in the starship that they're going to a medical room, it makes the most sense, anyway?)
Quote:
The clothes were really loose on the boy, since he wasn't (as thicc as Ben) fully developed. He smiled at Ben and hugged him "Thanks" he broke the hug and asked "will you be coming with me to the medical room.
Quote:

Ben nodded. "Of course I'll go with you to the medical room. Why wouldn't I?", he replied.
Quote:
He shrugged and looked back up to him "I don't know...I have some questions for you, but some of them I don't know how to ask.. like how come you took Owen, mom got Abie and I just got stranded.. It's stuff like that.." he hugged himself with his arms and looked at the floor again
Quote:

Ben shrugged. "Even I don't know. It just happened to be that way.", he said.
Quote:
(@NightWarrior4Life)
Quote:
"Oh.." he was sort of disappointed in that answer to be honest, but it didn't matter. He started walking beside his dad to the medical wing "why the first order?" He asked casually
Quote:

Ben shrugged again. "Only Kylo knows the answer to that.", he said. "And I'm not the one that joined the First Order; Kylo did, of course. But right now, I'm not Kylo, so I can't answer that. Sorry, Rolen."

"And it's a good thing if I don't choose to be Kylo Ren ever again. I hate being him, but I can't help it. It just happens to be that everytime I'm mad, I have to be Kylo."
Quote:
"Well then don't feed off the anger and pain of the past and just move on to a brighter more peaceful future..." he sighed and then moved on to another subject "So do you like capes as much as I do?" He chuckled at that "Why don't you tell me stuff, good and bad, about yourself, such as habbits, quirks and the such, so I can see what we have in common!"
Quote:

"I try that; it doesn't work.", Ben responded. "No, and no to both of your questions, or should I rather say no to everything you just said. Wait, that's a bad idea. Nevermind."
Quote:
Once again he was disappointed "Oh, Well that's fine.." . Hw crossed his arms and looked back at the floor for the rest of the walk. Wwwhen they got there he sat in a chair and laid his arm out to get it fixed.
(WIDE BOIIIII)
Abigail rushed over to Rolen in the medical room. "Rolen? Rolen! You're alive! I was honestly convinced you'd died..." and I was ready to move on She thought, but didn't let it slip. For the first time in years, Abigail looked up at Ben, the father she'd always known. "A-are you back for good?" She whispered, blue eyes shining with admiration.
Old February 6th, 2018, 10:16 AM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
(WIDE BOIIIII)
Abigail rushed over to Rolen in the medical room. "Rolen? Rolen! You're alive! I was honestly convinced you'd died..." and I was ready to move on She thought, but didn't let it slip. For the first time in years, Abigail looked up at Ben, the father she'd always known. "A-are you back for good?" She whispered, blue eyes shining with admiration.
Rolen looked up at her with the puppy eyes he inherited from his dad and shook his head when she asked Kylo that. He didn't believe so, Ben seemed to be slipping just as they got there. She needed to move on with the plan.
Old February 6th, 2018, 01:41 PM
Idjit

My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
(WIDE BOIIIII)
Quote:
Rolen looked up at her with the puppy eyes he inherited from his dad and shook his head when she asked Kylo that. He didn't believe so, Ben seemed to be slipping just as they got there. She needed to move on with the plan.
Ben looked at Abigail. "For the most part, yes. I just need a bit more time until Kylo fully disappears.", he said.

Owen came into the medical room. He whispered in Abigail's and Rolen's ear. "I think it would be best to not do the other two parts of the plan only because I think Ben would end up being psychotic the more he's mentally, emotionally, and physically hurt from him seeing us injured, so... It just wouldn't make sense."

(The emphasise on disappears is because Kylo is more of a feeling/emotion and emotions/feelings can't technically disappear)

Profile Picture by @benrito

Signature GIF: https://media.giphy.com/media/bVuDlIxG65K8w/giphy.gif
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:13 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Quote:

Ben looked at Abigail. "For the most part, yes. I just need a bit more time until Kylo fully disappears.", he said.

Owen came into the medical room. He whispered in Abigail's and Rolen's ear. "I think it would be best to not do the other two parts of the plan only because I think Ben would end up being psychotic the more he's mentally, emotionally, and physically hurt from him seeing us injured, so... It just wouldn't make sense."

(The emphasise on disappears is because Kylo is more of a feeling/emotion and emotions/feelings can't technically disappear)
Abigail nodded "okay, fine. But do what you can to keep Ben...caring. Have you ever tried hugging? Try a hug!" She joked at the end.
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:21 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:
Abigail nodded "okay, fine. But do what you can to keep Ben...caring. Have you ever tried hugging? Try a hug!" She joked at the end.
He looked at the soon to be scar on his arm and then nodded to Owen, he smiled at Abigail "Yes! Hugging is nice!" He jumped up and turned to look at the cape "look at how cool this thing is! " He grabbed the end and brought it up to his fac. He put on a deep voice and said "Hey, I'm Dad"
Old February 6th, 2018, 02:34 PM
Idjit

Quote:
Quote:
He looked at the soon to be scar on his arm and then nodded to Owen, he smiled at Abigail "Yes! Hugging is nice!" He jumped up and turned to look at the cape "look at how cool this thing is! " He grabbed the end and brought it up to his fac. He put on a deep voice and said "Hey, I'm Dad"
"I don't do hugs.", Owen said. He looked at Rolen and started laughing. "What's so fun-", Ben began to say. His gaze fell on Rolen. "Rolen!", he laughed.

Old February 6th, 2018, 02:49 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

"I don't do hugs.", Owen said. He looked at Rolen and started laughing. "What's so fun-", Ben began to say. His gaze fell on Rolen. "Rolen!", he laughed.
He grinned mischeviously and then yelled " General Hux! Get in here immediately! " Still in the deep voice. When Hux went in there Rolen roasted his mom in a sassy way and sent a seething Hux away. Once he was out of the room he fell to the ground laughing.
Old February 6th, 2018, 03:00 PM
Idjit

Quote:
He grinned mischeviously and then yelled " General Hux! Get in here immediately! " Still in the deep voice. When Hux went in there Rolen roasted his mom in a sassy way and sent a seething Hux away. Once he was out of the room he fell to the ground laughing.
Owen and Ben continued laughing. "That was really funny, Rolen.", Owen said. (I'm laughing, right now. Omg. )

Old February 6th, 2018, 03:13 PM
Amazing Bean

Quote:

Owen and Ben continued laughing. "That was really funny, Rolen.", Owen said. (I'm laughing, right now. Omg. )
Now that Roles had his real family he was wanting to impress them! He couldn't though, he was sure they we're all Sith and he was a Padawan. He couldn't stay anymore, he had to go back to the resistance. He knew they would hate him for it, but while he was there he had been gathering information on the first Order. He couldn't risk them knowing about it so he needed to go. He got up and looked at them, they revived his actors smile and the statement "I want to try one of the TIE fighters again.. " Before he started to slink off to go get one.