Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Forgetfulshape
Today 10:11 AM
Will you be the B in...
Last post by FruitBatz
Today 10:09 AM
Fallenpeak relations &...
Last post by Luminous
Today 10:08 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Zei
Today 10:02 AM
Croaking Swamp
Last post by paris
Today 10:00 AM

Old December 30th, 2016, 06:33 AM
AWESOME

My Mood: Amazed
Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cedar View Post
Forestfire watched as the sad looking cat walked away. She had two choices, #1. Be cruel and leave him be or #2. Be his friend. There was something different about this tom that wasn't in other cats. There were feelings. His feelings attracted her somehow, like it was calling to her. She padded back over to him and nudged him. "Hey, no need to be upset," she mewed.
The she-cat was surprisingly nice to him. So what if she has my sisters eyes? "I know. Thanks for caring." Moonash looked off into the distance. He remembered the night he killed his sister, how guilty he felt. "Most cats don't care at all." He looked back at her. He nudged her and turned away. Now he was actually hungry.
Old December 30th, 2016, 06:43 AM

Littlefang observed the felines interactions silently from the other side of the clearing. He was preening himself by the killpile, a frog lying limp in front of him, wet and dead but otherwise untouched. The large oriental tomcat pawed thoughtlessly at his whiskers and payed diligent attention to the slightly ruffled fur upon his abdomen, seemingly oblivious to the constant gargling bubble of Syndicate life as it washed like a babbling brook over his shiny ebony pelt and about his quivering paws.
Old December 30th, 2016, 09:07 AM
I got nothing...

My Mood: Worried

Quote:
Originally Posted by StarLightGlimmer View Post
The she-cat was surprisingly nice to him. So what if she has my sisters eyes? "I know. Thanks for caring." Moonash looked off into the distance. He remembered the night he killed his sister, how guilty he felt. "Most cats don't care at all." He looked back at her. He nudged her and turned away. Now he was actually hungry.
Forestfire gave a light smile. Then she sat down as she watched him go get food.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:18 AM
AWESOME

Quote:
Forestfire gave a light smile. Then she sat down as she watched him go get food.
Moonash looked around for food. He spied a small bird at the edge of the clearing. He stealthily pawed towards it, and quickly snapped its neck. Ugh. Gross. Moonash ate the bird quietly, so no other cats would steal his meal. All of a sudden, a paper flew in front of him. He caught it with his teeth. It had no marks on it, so he let it go. Why would a random paper be in the clearing?
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:24 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:
Moonash looked around for food. He spied a small bird at the edge of the clearing. He stealthily pawed towards it, and quickly snapped its neck. Ugh. Gross. Moonash ate the bird quietly, so no other cats would steal his meal. All of a sudden, a paper flew in front of him. He caught it with his teeth. It had no marks on it, so he let it go. Why would a random paper be in the clearing?
The she-cat padded over to a rock and laid down on it. She watched the tom hunt. She flicked her tail tip back and forth as she watched the paper fly by. It was odd. She then went back to watching the male to make sure no one bothered him.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:35 AM
AWESOME

Quote:
The she-cat padded over to a rock and laid down on it. She watched the tom hunt. She flicked her tail tip back and forth as she watched the paper fly by. It was odd. She then went back to watching the male to make sure no one bothered him.
Moonash kept feeling something was wrong, but he didn't know what. The paper was odd, but yet odd things happened everyday and he didn't have any qualms about it. He shook his head and turned to see a kit, and orange tabby, staring at him. "Is there something you need?" Moonash asked. The kit backed up and ran across the clearing. Do I really look that scary? Moonash shifted his weight
and saw a huge cat coming towards him. Probably a high-rank cat. Oh no
(I keep on making random things happen lol)
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:38 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Moonash kept feeling something was wrong, but he didn't know what. The paper was odd, but yet odd things happened everyday and he didn't have any qualms about it. He shook his head and turned to see a kit, and orange tabby, staring at him. "Is there something you need?" Moonash asked. The kit backed up and ran across the clearing. Do I really look that scary? Moonash shifted his weight
and saw a huge cat coming towards him. Probably a high-rank cat. Oh no
(I keep on making random things happen lol)
(well stop it)
Aurora padded around the clearing and walked up to Moonash. "Hello? I'm Aurora."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:42 AM
AWESOME

Quote:
Originally Posted by MooBaby171 View Post
(well stop it)
Aurora padded around the clearing and walked up to Moonash. "Hello? I'm Aurora."
( Are we having a three way RP now? I mean it's fine with meh)

Moonash looked over at the she-cat on the rock. He finally turned his attention to the cat in front of him. He didn't trust her, well he didn't trust anyone, so he said, "Why are you here? I'm assuming your a fighter?" He looked back at the cat on the rock while waiting for a reply.
Old December 30th, 2016, 11:45 AM
Paige~

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:

Moonash looked over at the she-cat on the rock. He finally turned his attention to the cat in front of him. He didn't trust her, well he didn't trust anyone, so he said, "Why are you here? I'm assuming your a fighter?" He looked back at the cat on the rock while waiting for a reply.
"Why? I'm a kit." Aurora smiled shyly and shrank back. This was a bad idea, I should have played with Felicia instead. " I'm more of a healer type."

“Start writing, no matter what. The water does not flow until the faucet is turned on.”
-Louis L’Amour
|| Character Site || Finder/RP Tracker || Magnoliapetal's Finder ||
past usernames: moobaby171, moothebean
-EST-

Old December 30th, 2016, 11:46 AM
I got nothing...

Quote:

(I'm fine with it if MooBaby is *waves to MooBaby)

Forestfire watched as another cat came near the tom. She watched them closely seeing if the female would do anything disrespectful. She yawned and put her head on her paws still eyeing the pair.