Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Lumi's trackers
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:40 AM
Sunkissed Creek
by lio
Last post by Wingnettle
Today 04:36 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by kittycatburmise
Today 04:23 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Luminous
Today 04:18 AM
One Word Stories!
by Myling
Last post by iliri
Today 02:08 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:08 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
Nightkit saw the tom and the opening as she began to swim to him. Lucky she was getting better at swimming but it matter about getting out. She kicked her legs as she headed to the tom.
(I could have Onyxclaw grab her)

A black tom dove into the nursery, having a soft spot for kits. Most seemed to be evacuated, but he grabbed a random kit swimming in his jaws and swam up. He used his powerful muscles to struggle to the entrance of camp, placing her safely in the territory. "Stay here." He said bluntly, swimming back into camp to help anyone who couldn't help themselves. As rude as he was, he was a loyal cat.
Old July 20th, 2017, 05:11 PM
The one and only Darky

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I could have Onyxclaw grab her)

A black tom dove into the nursery, having a soft spot for kits. Most seemed to be evacuated, but he grabbed a random kit swimming in his jaws and swam up. He used his powerful muscles to struggle to the entrance of camp, placing her safely in the territory. "Stay here." He said bluntly, swimming back into camp to help anyone who couldn't help themselves. As rude as he was, he was a loyal cat.
"Okay" Nightkit said confused. Now I know why riverclan swims. It's kinda fun and helpful. Nightkit thought.
Dark, darky, Alicewolfheart

Gone

I may come back in the summer

Old July 20th, 2017, 05:17 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darky View Post
(Bruh!)
((Sorry, mah bro, but if you saw children drowning, would you save the toddler first or the two newborn babies?))

The ragdoll tom looked back at Nightkit, his soft blue eyes round with regret, as he drifted outside of the nursery. He would have saved every kit in ShadowClan if he could, but Spottedfern's two newborn kits just looked so... helpless. Their eyes were still closed, and they couldn't hear. They probably didn't even know what water was, or what death was, either. He had to save them, or they would have surely died.

Lynxkit mewled loudly, coughing up the water in her lungs and vomiting. The tom looked worriedly at her vomit, which was tinged red with blood. The dark tabby she-cat started wailing once all the water was out of her system, frantically taking in shallow breaths.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry

Last edited by Jusniffles; July 20th, 2017 at 05:18 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:25 PM

My Mood: Doh

Quote:
Honeykit was calm before cold water flooded over her tiny body. Her lungs burned as she breathed in water in attempts to mewl out for help. Her head slightly bobbed above the cold water as she managed to let out a shrill mewl. Honeykit flailed her tiny legs, unable to know if she was swimming correctly. She dipped back below the water, again inhaling water as she tried to mewl. She didn't give up, still flailing her limbs.

Honeykit mewled, doing as she was told as her tiny claws sunk in, clinging for life to the tom. She let out tiny mewls, occasionally coughing. She couldn't see, since she was less than a five sunrises old, she wailed as loud as she could with the water in her lungs, the comforting warmth of her sister and the air that filled her nose comforting her slightly.
Spottedleaf reacted to the flooding late, but knew she had to save the tom that was trying to save her kits. She grabbed Honeykit and twisted her neck around to swing her onto her back before mewing, "Dig your claws into my skin so you don't fall off." The chocolate-tortoiseshell she-cat had never swam before, but determination to keep her kits alive flooded through her and she started wading as strongly as she could. (do i go into the clearing or?)

fighting
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:57 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedleaf reacted to the flooding late, but knew she had to save the tom that was trying to save her kits. She grabbed Honeykit and twisted her neck around to swing her onto her back before mewing, "Dig your claws into my skin so you don't fall off." The chocolate-tortoiseshell she-cat had never swam before, but determination to keep her kits alive flooded through her and she started wading as strongly as she could. (do i go into the clearing or?)
Honeykit mewled softly, digging her tiny claws into her mothers back, glad she was here. She whimpered, coughing a tiny cough before mewling softly and wondering if Lynxkit was okay. (I guess so..)
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Honeykit mewled softly, digging her tiny claws into her mothers back, glad she was here. She whimpered, coughing a tiny cough before mewling softly and wondering if Lynxkit was okay. (I guess so..)
Water soaked her pelt and weighed her down, but Spottedfern kept paddling through the flood water. The coldness of it chilled her to the bone and made her numb, but she swam out of the nursery and into the clearing.
(to the clearing)

fighting

Last edited by Pengu; July 20th, 2017 at 10:07 PM.
Old July 20th, 2017, 10:46 PM
Bonk

My Mood: Busy
Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

@Pengu @CandyFlossCat

The ragdoll tom blinked thankfully at Spottedfern before swimming out from the nursery into the clearing. He flung Lynxkit on his back. "Hold on as tightly as you can!" He meowed, before looking around, thinking of what to do next. He flicked his tail towards high ground, where the water was shallow enough to stand in. "Over there!" He called, before swimming with strong kicks towards safety.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 私はあなたを心底愛しています *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
Character Site (Currently Disabled) | Artist Info
Everything Finder | "Blood-Stained Thorns" Arc | My Poetry
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jusniffles View Post
@Pengu @CandyFlossCat

The ragdoll tom blinked thankfully at Spottedfern before swimming out from the nursery into the clearing. He flung Lynxkit on his back. "Hold on as tightly as you can!" He meowed, before looking around, thinking of what to do next. He flicked his tail towards high ground, where the water was shallow enough to stand in. "Over there!" He called, before swimming with strong kicks towards safety.
Spottedfern followed the tom and then relaxed when she finally reached the shallow part. "Where.." she stopped to pant. "Where do we go now?"

fighting
Old July 20th, 2017, 11:54 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
A small smile appeared on her face. "As much as your jokes stink, I don't want my best friend to drown" she mewed, giving a nod. Usually, him mimicking her movements would make her huff and do something stupid to make him copy, but now she didn't mind. It'd save his life, possibly. "I will!" She chimed. Vixenpaw wasn't scared of water, it was dying she was afraid of. She wanted to live as long as possible, and she couldn't die like this! "Rule One: Don't talk when you swim!" She copied what she knew he was thinking of. That's how well they knew each other. She'd be distraught forever if he died.
" Makes me glad that you, ug, still care," he mewed over the water. he chuckled as she said what he was thinking out loud. She's a great friend Stormpaw, you're lucky you have her. he thought to himself. the day he had been made an apprentice, a few days later than some on the account he had released living frogs in the warriors' den, he had been afraid he wouldn't be able to make friends. Vixenpaw had stepped into the role of best friend and she filled it wonderfully. he knew she wasn't scared of the water, that it was dying that scared her. It scared him to, knowing that you are going to die some time but not really knowing when, it felt like his life was mapped out. I bet Starclan is up there with little claw in dirt drawings of my whole life, and a claw slash from their claws could end me right here if they wanted to! He hissed in his head, he saw a small overhang, that had once hung over his head by a fox tail, now hung just out of paws reach." Vixenpaw! that overhang! We can reach it if we try!" he yowled, but coughed as water went up his nose and flooded his mouth. Great Starclan, how much water has Starclan dumped on us now?! he thought as she reached up for the overhang. His paws grazed it, he dug his claws in and started to pull himself up. then, he felt himself slipping. Stormpaw dangled over the water for a few, wild heartbeats then plunged back under. he forced himself to open his eyes and he saw Vixenpaw's ginger legs kicking and he felt his chest tighten until he opened his mouth. Water rushed in, and darkness clouded his gaze for a moment. Then, with all his might, he kicked, and soon, his face broke out of the water, he dimly saw Vixenpaw's face, and he was gasping for breath as he pulled himself onto the overhang, but great Starclan at least he was alive!

their theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zuviud2HHQ
a fun, upbeat song that pretty much describes what I want his future love to be.
Old July 21st, 2017, 12:05 AM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pengu View Post
Spottedfern followed the tom and then relaxed when she finally reached the shallow part. "Where.." she stopped to pant. "Where do we go now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silentshade View Post
" Makes me glad that you, ug, still care," he mewed over the water. he chuckled as she said what he was thinking out loud. She's a great friend Stormpaw, you're lucky you have her. he thought to himself. the day he had been made an apprentice, a few days later than some on the account he had released living frogs in the warriors' den, he had been afraid he wouldn't be able to make friends. Vixenpaw had stepped into the role of best friend and she filled it wonderfully. he knew she wasn't scared of the water, that it was dying that scared her. It scared him to, knowing that you are going to die some time but not really knowing when, it felt like his life was mapped out. I bet Starclan is up there with little claw in dirt drawings of my whole life, and a claw slash from their claws could end me right here if they wanted to! He hissed in his head, he saw a small overhang, that had once hung over his head by a fox tail, now hung just out of paws reach." Vixenpaw! that overhang! We can reach it if we try!" he yowled, but coughed as water went up his nose and flooded his mouth. Great Starclan, how much water has Starclan dumped on us now?! he thought as she reached up for the overhang. His paws grazed it, he dug his claws in and started to pull himself up. then, he felt himself slipping. Stormpaw dangled over the water for a few, wild heartbeats then plunged back under. he forced himself to open his eyes and he saw Vixenpaw's ginger legs kicking and he felt his chest tighten until he opened his mouth. Water rushed in, and darkness clouded his gaze for a moment. Then, with all his might, he kicked, and soon, his face broke out of the water, he dimly saw Vixenpaw's face, and he was gasping for breath as he pulled himself onto the overhang, but great Starclan at least he was alive!

their theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zuviud2HHQ
a fun, upbeat song that pretty much describes what I want his future love to be.
(Ahh I love that song! It describes them perfectly <3)
(violently dances XD)
(Actual reply in a bit, sleepy)